Il calcolo del costo dell'energia si applica a tutti gli utenti che non sono mai passati al Mercato Libero.
ATTENZIONE! Se, invece, siete passati al "mercato libero" potete ricalcolare le vostre bollette permettendo quindi di confrontare le tariffe del vostro nuovo fornitore di Metano.
1) Database per inserire e prelevare tutte le vostre letture!
2) Dettaglio bolletta voce per voce
3) Salvataggio database su scheda SD e invio delle letture per email!
* Tracker your repair / maintenance locations using Google Maps
* Track your fill-ups by location using Google Maps
* Find Gas prices close to your current location
* When you fillup prices near your location automatically update
* Schedule your maintenance items so you never forget them
* Track your miles per gallon per vehicle
* Track your gas expenses per vehicle
* Add as many vehicles
* Enter location data
* Select different octane levels
* Switch between miles and kilometers
* Switch between Gallons, Liters, and Gallons(imperial)
* Get a report sent each month about your gas fillups
* See how your vehicle compares to others (web only)
* Web Access with full ability to add and edit your data http://wallproductions.com/
* Check if your vehicle(s) have any recalls associated with them and get details on those recalls
If any issues occur please email email@example.com
Version 1.1 Update:
Re-fueling and trip log!
Gas Calculator, MPG Calculator, Miles per gallon, Gas Cost, Hypermiling
Tips for reducing fuel consumption. Refueling history. Backup/restore data to SDCard or Dropbox.
Fuel consumption with the marks on the fuel gauge in the tank.
Accept the mark division of 1/2, 1/4, 0 (not recommended to drive on an empty tank!).
The method of calculation:
1) When the fuel level indicator needle in line with our mark - zeroes meter distance on the instrument panel.
2) Fill. Write the program in the odometer reading on the instrument panel, the amount of fuel added, and the meter distance (ie how many have passed on our mark).
The mark must be a constant! Fuel consumption is between fill ups. Calculations are approximate. The calculation of fuel consumption begins with the next refueling.
Mileage 3.0 is here! Mileage 3.0 represents a huge improvement to Mileage. Key features:
* Multiple vehicle support
* All new charts (thanks to aiCharts)
* Customizable fillup fields
* Per-vehicle measurement units
* All new statistics
* Vastly improved CSV importing
* Streamlined import and export
* Automatic SD card backups
* All new vehicle types
* Service interval templates
* Much, much more!
Note: your service intervals will not be migrated! Please re-create them manually afterward!
Mileage 3.0 features a new graphical refresh, courtesy of Steve Albright! Please go check out his Clutch Pad application!
The charting library was donated by ArtfulBits; their aiCharts engine is fantastic and I highly recommend you check it out.
The calculation is unit independent, even if euro, litres and kilometres are shown as units you can enter your petrol/gas/diesel/benzine in every gauge and ignore semantics.
Permissions INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are for displaying Ads.
Permission WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is needed for the new Import/Export feature.
The full version has no ads, adds the ability to calculate the flow of money to kilometers, the calculation of the cost of travel and how you can pass on the money that is in your pocket.
- evidence of multiple vehicles
- evidence of refuel, service and other events with possibility to insert / update back in time
- scheduler for regular and future events based on ODO value and / or specific Date.
- statistics: fuel consumption, service costs, averages, min/max, ...
- statistics export: CSV / HTML
- charts: fuel price, consumption, monthly costs, costs by year, overall costs layout
- data backup / restore from backup
- English / German / Slovak / Czech / Polish / Spanish / Portuguese localization
All included in this small and well-arranged application. Expect more in future updates.
Search keywords: PHM, auto, spotreba, tankovanie, tankovať, benzín, benzin, náklady, fuel, gas, refuel, mileage, fill up, fill-up, costs, consumption, vehicle
If so, this is the app for you! (Formerly Called "Gas Planner")
An extremely easy budget monitor and calculator. Simply log each trip to the gas station and enter the cost of the fill-up; and the app will do the rest!
- Stores Data for Later Use
- Updates your budget after each input
- Tells you how much Budget is Used
- Tells you how much Budget is Left
SEO: Gas station budget money chevron exxon mobile arco bp shell car calculator amount euros dollars pounds gas mileage
UWAGA: Od wersji 1.3 - każda aktualizacja zmieniająca funkcjonalność (nie taka, która usuwa błędy) wydawana jest jako wersja, który przez dwa tygodnie ma wszystkie funkcje!
Aplikacja, którą możesz zainstalować pozwala na:
- wprowadzanie stanu licznika gazu w dowolnych odstępach czasu
- wyświetlanie zużycia między kolejnymi odczytami na wykresie, w postaci tabeli i podsumowania
- wyświetlanie zużycia w odstępach dziennych lub tygodniowych (nie są potrzebne codzienne odczyty, aplikacja uśrednia zużycie automatycznie)
- usuwanie wprowadzonych odczytów
- powiązanie zużycia gazu z warunkami pogodowymi
- podsumowanie całego miesiąca, od początku zbierania danych lub od ostatniego odczytu
- definiowanie ceny gazu zgodnie z fakturami (4 składniki)
- personalizacja wyglądu aplikacji (jasny lub ciemny wygląd, ilość danych na wykresie, rodzaj wyświetlanych danych, typ podsumowania)
- głosowe wprowadzanie odczytu
- dodawanie historycznych odczytów, usuwanie błędnych
- zapis odczytów do arkusza Excel (plik zapisywany na karcie pamięci w katalogu Download)
- import odczytów z pliku csv o strukturze "odczyt;data" lub "odczyt;data;lokalizacja;temperatura". Data w formacie "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS". Podczas importu również działa pobieranie danych pogodowych. Plik "ZużycieGazu.csv" musi znajdować się w tym samym katalogu, w którym aplikacja zapisuje pliki.
W wersji darmowej funkcje są ograniczone do:
- wprowadzania bieżących i poprzednich odczytów
- wyświetlanie na wykresie zużycia między odczytami
- wyświetlanie tabeli z danymi
- pobieranie danych pogodowych wymaga połączenia z internetem
- jeśli w ustawieniach nie zostanie wprowadzone miasto, to dane o lokalizacji pobierane są z ostatniej znanej pozycji GPS lub WiFi
Most features in this app are included in the famous app Cashbook - Expense Tracker.
• Real-time GPS for accurate distance and time
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume
• Auto itinerary with addresses
• Recover unstopped GPS trip
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Select from 36 most used currencies
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/Send reports in CSV and HTML formats.
• Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Multiple client
• Multiple vehicles
• Multiple account (for multiple business or companies)
• Multiple mileage input
• Record copy/paste
• Auto trip start odometer (calculate and track in the background based on user input)
• Auto default
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary and details
• Monthly Charts
• Detail view
• Fuel/Toll and other billable cost
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
-Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
-Support the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
With Car Costs Complete you are able to track all your car expenses easily: fuel costs, insurance, leasing, repairs and all thinkable custom cost types and even revenues. Another main function is to record and calculate the fuel consumption. You can log fuel stops, all types of expenses, repairs and common notes, with the possibility to link photos with the entries. Car Costs Complete is thus a comprehensive car logbook, cost tracker and car manager.
✔ Unique cost overview: assign custom cost types to 9 summarizing groups
✔ Easy and flexible recording of refilling, expenses, revenues, repairs and notes
✔ Supports multiple cars with gas (petrol/benzine), diesel or bi-fuel (LPG+gas) engines
✔ DROPBOX SUPPORT (available as addon): data synchronization of multiple Android devices or easy online-backup!
✔ You can add notes and PHOTOS to all your records (invoices, spare parts, damages, etc.; take photos directly out of the app or add pictures from gallery)
✔ Find your entries via text search
✔ Payment schedules for periodic expenses (automated entries)
✔ Currency converter (available as addon): 34 currencies, daily updated rates
✔ Extensive statistics for fuel economy, distance, fuel data and expenses
✔ Monthly, yearly and total amounts of cost types and cost groups, separated for running and total costs
✔ 9 fuel consumption- and cost charts with touch-sensitive data points
✔ Multiple units: miles, kilometers; gallons (US or UK), litres; mpg, km/l, l/100km
✔ Selectable date formats and decimal number formats
✔ Reminders (time and/or distance intervals)
✔ Light and dark theme
✔ Backup, export and import
✔ Import from/export to iPhone version
✔ English and German
You may want to test the free DEMO before you buy the full version (all data will be transferred from the demo to the full version).
Questions and suggestions please per email, the Application also includes an feedback function.
Fuel stops/ fuel log:
✔ Input of total (odometer) or travel distance
✔ Flexible input of fuel quantity and costs
✔ Partial refueling is supported
✔ Logging of fuel station
✔ Logging of motorway/city/road percentage
✔ 9 cost groups: fuel, credit/leasing, taxes/charges, assurances, repair/maintenance, cleaning/caring, accessories/tuning, other and even revenues
✔ Payment schedules: yearly, quarterly, monthly or weekly, day/weekday and amount of automated entries are selectable; retrospective entries possible
✔ Fuel economy with tendency, fuel costs separated by fuel sort
✔ Total, monthly and yearly distance with road type percentage
✔ Fuel data: minimal, maximal and average of fuel economy, estimated range, quantity, distance, interval (days), costs and fuel price
✔ Number of fuel stops and average fuel price for each fuel station
✔ Cost types and expense groups: costs per distance unit, costs per month or per year (selectable) and total for each item; running and total costs
✔ Charts: fuel economy, estimated range, total monthly costs (all expenses), monthly fuel costs, cost development (costs per usage time), cost structure (expense groups %), odometer reading, fuel price, costs per mile (kilometer)
✔ Selectable scaling, option to show zero point
✔ Tap on data points to see numeric values (selected data point, average)
Backup, export and import:
✔ Automated and manual backup to SDCard, with option to send backup file per email attachment
✔ Export of fuel logs and payments to SDCard in CSV format; option to send file attached by email
✔ Import of fuel log entries and payments
• Calculation of the average fuel consumption/economy during the given period of time
• Operating costs
• Advanced statistics
• Multi car support
• Partial results of the fuel consumption/economy after reaching fuel reserve
• Costs related to the purchase of fuel
• Additional expenses
• Fuel economy statistics
• Clearly legible charts
• History of refueling includes petrol station position
• Program estimates the approximate cost of travel to selected petrol station
• Indication of the which petrol station refueling will be the most beneficial
• Multi units support (MPG, GPHM, GP10K, L/100km)
• Units calculator (built in each edit window)
• Refueled volume of petrol, total distance etc.
• Storing gas station position (GPS)
• Searching for gas stations of specific parameters
• Export/Import to SD card, Google Drive (PRO)
If you find a bug or want to add additional features, please contact the author: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much to Emilio Bustelo for the spanish translation!
Thank you very much to Rens Duijsens for the nederlands translation!
Thank you very much to Michal Spinka for the czech translation!
(Traslation requests for other android apps, email to: email@example.com)
My Gas Tracker opens to a listing of fuels stops for the last car you were working with prior to closing the application. The list shows the date of the stop, the odometer reading at that stop along with the distance traveled, the total cost for the fuel, unit price and quantity purchased.
If you filled the tank at this stop, and this isn't the first fill up for this car the Gas Tracker will display the mpg information for the gas stop.
A statistic page tracks your cost, quantity, average MPG and distance for the last 30 days, 60 days and 1 year period.
My Gas Tracker allows you to maintain this information for each car you own.
If you interested on tracking the gas you are using this app is for you.
More from developer
Visual Budget can be used to handle several accounts simultaneously and sort them into different groups.
Expense/income categories are automatically created based on a standard model that fits most needs. You can of course modify this category list to suit more particular requirements for each of your accounts. Two levels of categories/sub-categories allow you to define your budget plan in an easy but precise way.
Assign a budget to every category, and accurately monitor the evolution of your income and expenses.
You can input your financial transactions manually, or automatically by importing CSV (spreadsheet) or OFX (bank standard).
Check off your transactions to ensure that they match your bank statements.
Define recurring transactions, such as a monthly Internet subscription, once and for all.
Visual Budget also features Overview tools, allowing you to visualize the breakdown of your transactions and the changes in your balances in the blink of an eye, and to monitor your budgets efficiently
Several graphs (bar or pie charts) provided by the application give you a clear and synthetic view of your transactions and their breakdown into expense, income, category and budgetary changes.
The application comes with an example account featuring a dozen transactions which will allow you to quickly become familiar with it.
★ Freemium version, limited to 10 transactions per account. Integrated purchase unlocks unlimited transaction creation. ★
App for Android 2.2 and above, optimized for smartphones and tablets.
★★★ "Great for anyone who owns more than one car, Car Manager lets you store lots of information on your vehicles to help keep them in great shape." - appolicious.com
★★★ "Keep tabs on your vehicles with Car Manager's useful, informational records notation fields which allow you to maintain your car without forgetting one detail !" - cooliphoneipadapps.com
For each vehicle, input your fill-ups in a matter of seconds, to obtain an updated view of your expenditure, mileage and consumption.
The application updates the overview and detailed statistics of your expenses: cost per spending category, cost per kilometer or daily cost. Non financial data, such as the change in mileage and average fuel consumption can also be calculated, and displayed in brief or in detail.
A carbon footprint can also be calculated, depending on the consumption of the vehicle, as well as the mass of carbon dioxide (CO2) it produces (total and average per day and per mile traveled).
Car Manager also allows all these data (costs, fill-ups, vehicle information) to be exported and sent by e-mail directly from your device as a CSV file (comma separated values, which can opened and processed by Excel or any other spreadsheet program), should you feel the need to create your own personalized statistics.
The application also enables you to manage a directory containing all the information about the service providers for your vehicles: insurance companies, garages, stores, clubs, associations, etc. You can then easily locate them thanks to the Maps interface.
Car Manager also provides you with a Tools section, which allows you to geolocate your current position or your parking spot in a single click, so you can easily go back there later with the integrated GPS visual guiding function (or with Maps directions). This tools section can also help you find various services around your location: gas stations, garages, restaurants, hotels and others.
The application automatically adapts itself to the units of measurement effective in your country: kilometers or miles for distances, liters or gallons for fuel.
★ Freemium version, limited to 2 cars and 5 fillups by vehicle. Integrated purchase (IAB) unlocks unlimited creation ★
App for Android 2.2 and above, optimized for smartphones and tablets.