Quick access to your conversations.
With Wear Messenger, you have all your conversations one touch away. You can see what your buddy said or reply to him while leaving your phone in your pocket.
Multiple input methods.
Wear Messenger can accept voice input, quick replies (that you can freely set up), has an emoji list (accessible long-pressing the quick replies button), includes four different keyboards and supports third party IMEs, such as Minuum.
The phone keypad keyboard features dictionaries (English, Italian, German and French) and gestures which will greatly speed up your typing. Gestures includes:
• Left->Right: Space/Enter
• Right->Left: Back
• Top->Bottom: Reset
• Bottom->Top: Change language
Includes FlickKey technology.
A new way to type has landed on your watch. The reason we choose to have FlickKey on board is because we truly believe gestures are the way to go on Android Wear. To "flick" a letter, you simply touch the square it is within and move your finger in its direction, then release. It's easy, fast and accurate. The same principle was applied to Flick Calc and to the FlickKey IME with awesome results. For more informations about FlickKey and their feature-rich IME, visit flickkey.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your SMS app does not support android wear, or you are not comfortable with voice input? No problem! Wear Messenger can provide notifications effectively replacing your standard SMS app. Its notification features include High resolution profile pictures, stacked notifications, conversation history, mark as read (Android 4.3 or Xposed only) and all the input methods listed above.
Last but not least, you can link your client's notifications with Wear Messenger's, so whenever you swipe them away on your watch or your phone, they get dismissed on the other part too. Remember to blacklist your SMS client into the Android Wear management app, or you will get double notifications. (Works best on 4.4+, might not be compatible with all clients)
You can customize pretty much everything this app does. From vibration patterns, to which buttons should the keyboards have (or not). You can also use the legacy UI if you don't like our Material inspired one.
Enhanced replies for Gmail, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Telegram.
If you have the Xposed framework, you can enable the module which comes with Wear Messenger. It will add a "Reply with Wear Messenger" action to Gmail, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Telegram, featuring all the input methods available. We only officially support the latest versions (currently Hangouts 3.1.89134953, Gmail 5.1.89985675, WhatsApp 2.12.5, Telegram 2.6.1).
Address book access.
Wear Messenger now can bring your address book to your watch. You can start a new conversation or launch a call directly from your watch.
Messaging Bridge interoperability.
This app is compatible with our Messaging Bridge, which lets you get your WhatsApp and Kik messages as normal SMS. Enjoy having everything in one place!
• Please pay attention at where you put your drag points if you use apps like Wear Mini Launcher, which could interfere with Wear Messenger's buttons.
• Feature requests are welcome. Drop me an email if you feel something should really be in Wear Messenger.
• Please spend a minute rating this app. I would really appreciate it.
• Notifications and keyboards are disabled by default. You can enable them on your phone.
• This app is compatible with Android Wear watches only.
Simply open the Mini Dialer app or say 'Open Mini Dialer' on the watch to get started.
* Make outbound calls from your watch
* End phone calls from your Android Wear watch
* Standard dialer interface with number pad input
* Setting to enable auto speakerphone
* Supports the LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360, and other Android Wear watch devices
* Clean and modern user interface
If you have any questions please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
The Android Wear app is the link to Android wearables. Control voice action preferences, adjust notification settings, and configure devices.
Learn more about Android wearables at http://www.android.com/wear/ .
Share suggestions, ask questions, and connect with Android Wear users from around the world at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear .
WIB, the Android Wear Internet Browser, is a full fledged web browser running on your Android Wear smartwatch. Bookmarks and history from Chrome on your phone are included. Separate watch bokmarks can easily be added as well.
NOTE: The Full Version in-app purchase is required for more than demo use.
- Quickly search the web with voice or text search
- Quick access of bookmarks and history
- Open links in the Wear Internet Browser from your phone via Share...
- Voice search by tapping on the Google icon
- Mini keyboard for entering text on the Android Wear smartwatch
- English, french, russian, spanish, italian and german keyboards
- Selectable language for keyboard and search
- Voice text input in the keyboard
- HTTP and HTTPS support
- Action to open website on phone
- Actions to add/clear bookmarks
- Smooth touch scrolling
- Connection indicator
- Back button
- Pinch zoom
- Low footprint
The Wear Internet Browser is compatible with all Android Wear smart watches:
- Samsung Gear Live
- LG G Watch
- Motorola Moto 360
- LG G Watch R
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- ASUS ZenWatch
- LG Watch Urbane
Summary: WIB is a web browser for Android Wear smartwatches and works for browsing all websites.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
Voice search for contacts in the phone book.
Ability to set the number of calls in the call log.
A window with information about the call during a call with opportunities to complete a call and include a speaker!
- Android Wear devices
- webOS devices like LG watch Urbane LTE
Know who is calling you before you even answer it!
Whoscall can even identify if the call is a telephone marketing or unwanted call!
The best app for identifying calls now on your smart watch!
▷ Amazing features ◁
1. Identify unwanted calls
- Annoying telephone marketing calls or spam messages!
As soon as your phone rings, Whoscall can immediately let you know who the caller is
Now, it can even be used with your smartwatch.
2. Global coverage
- Whoscall Wear uses the same database as Whoscall
- Astonishing database over 700 million global phone numbers
3. Caller ID from Whoscall database as well as information shared between users
- Report phone numbers and create a reliable communication network for everyone
▷ Check list ◁
Unlike previous versions, Whoscall Wear functions independently without Whoscall
Whoscall and Whoscall Wear can co-exist
* To install Whoscall : http://bit.ly/1bXFl7d
▷ System requirements ◁
(1) Android v4.3 or above
(2) Lastest Android Wear or Watch Manager (for LG watch Urbane LTE)
(3) Stable internet connection
(4) Smartwatch connected to your smartphone
*** May encounter problems with some HTC mobile phones.
*** For LG watch Urbane LTE, if you want to use whoscall together, please install latest version on your phone
*** Optimized for the following devices:
- Android Wear : LG G watch A983
Samsung Gear Live852E
- webOS : LG watch Urbane LTE
★ Navigate 100’s of messages with a few swipes in our unique UI
★ Fast and easy -- just flick your wrist to launch Coffee and send an SMS.
★ Customize your own messages that can be sent with two taps
★ Customize vibrations patterns for your favorite contacts so you instantly know who’s trying to reach you
★ Lots of settings
Coffee is the first messenger app built ground up for Android Wear.
Wear notifications for:
- WIFI connections
- Mobile connections (GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSPA, LTE)
- Bluetooth connections
- any other connection
8 beautiful backgrounds
- Enable vibrate on notifications
- Choose network types that send notifications
- Choose background
• Answer questions about yourself and share your thoughts with the world
• Follow your friends and interesting personalities to create a personalized feed
• Share your profile to gain a following
And remember, ask nicely :)
Use your phone as a video camera and your watch as a screen.
No action is need on your phone, it can be on or off.
Just launch LookBehind on your watch and you get your phone camera on your watch. If need, trigger the torch, zoom* in or out (swipe up/down) or rotate the view.
Always get your phone battery level.
Works an all android wear device
Please give feedback/suggestions on e-mail or on Google+ :
Note you need to have an Android Wear Watch to be able to use this app
LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360
* only for camera with zoom support (most all of devices)
Tip: To test the app, simply enter your own receiver code. Get more top apps, games & news with "Android Wear Center": http://tinyurl.com/m87stxs
- Send vibration hints from mobile phone to another smartphone or Android Wear watch
- Receive vibration messages on your phone or Android Wear smartwatch
Please note for the Android Wear App:
-Make sure your mobile is compatible with Android Wear.
-Make sure to pair your phone with the wearable device with help of the Android Wear App.
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let us know.
- Get realtime preview even in movie recording mode*
- Works without any action on phone, it can be on/off or locked (when is on there's no window)
- voice command : "start viewfinder" to launch it.
- 2 modes : camera and video
- you can set picture resolution and video profile
- Automatic rotation
- Zoom : double tap to zoom, long click to reset**
- Fast select button : change camera, set flash, light torch, self-timer
- On top phone battery level and charging state widget (white discharging/green charging)
- Spy ready : no action on phone, no window when phone is on, no shutter sound
It is simple, effective and wearable
Find your pictures and movies in Pictures/PixtoCam/
Please give feedback/suggestions on e-mail or on Google+ :
Note you need to have an Android Wear Watch to be able to use this app.
LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360.
* some phones are not compatible with preview in video mode.
** only for camera with zoom support (most all of devices)
Tested and runs with LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, Moto 360, SmartWatch3
You also need Poweramp app since this app is only a remote controller and does not include Poweramp itself.
Control Poweramp from your wrist!
Voice search to quick find favorite music!
In control page, swipe up/down from center to switch control. swipe left/right to change tabs.
-Change repeat mode
-Change shuffle mode
-Adjust sound volume
-Search with voice
- Use launcher, such as Wear Mini Launch for quick access to app.
- Selecting track while playing playlist not working correctly (Poweramp side problem? investigating)
read external storage : used to get audio data from file
wake lock : used to improve response during control
record audio : used for speech recognition
Feel free to report any bugs, comments, requests.
Thanks for using!
Start by opening the app on your phone and select the contacts you want to be able to send to.
The go to the message tab and select and create the messages that you want to be able to send.
That's all for setup.
Now launch the app on your Android Wear devices and send some SMS messages!
- The SMS messages will be sent from your phone to the numbers of your contact.
- This is a early version of the app, everything might not work perfectly. Please send me an e-mail if you are having any problems.
More info: http://kiwiwearables.github.io/kiwi-sdk/
Source for this app is available at: https://github.com/kiwiwearables/kiwi-sdk
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews!
Create an issue on the GitHub project: https://github.com/kiwiwearables/kiwi-sdk/issues