Simply tell the Traveline App where you want to go, and we'll plan your journey for you in an instant. Buses, trains, coaches, ferries; it's all covered.
You can save your favourite stops and journeys to use again, and there's a multitude of handy options to narrow down your choices and explore your routes. Follow your bus on an interactive map or get next stop announcements if you're not sure where to get off.
In addition, the app displays instant bus times at any stop throughout Great Britain. In many towns and cities, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from GPS-tracking of the buses.
• Plan a journey anywhere in Great Britain and explore it in detail.
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below.
• Handy widget to view bus times from your home screen.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Route maps of the UK's bus routes.
• Favourite the bus stops and journeys you take regularly.
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.traveline.info for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, we will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.traveline.info
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- This app can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve it; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the app's settings page.
It is the officially Approved Personal Public Transport Journey Planning app to help move you around the South West
* Plan your journey and update your plans en route
* View next departures from any bus or coach stop or station
* Keep a list of your favourite or regular trips
* Is location aware
* Now plan your journey anywhere in Great Britain
* Now with Real Time updates for trips in the next 30 minutes
* Covers Gloucestershire, Swindon, Bath &NE Somerset, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Plymouth, Torbay, Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Wiltshire
Keywords: transport, journey, planner, public, bus, coach, train, ferry, West of England, Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Wiltshire, timetable, bus-stop, South West England, traveline, trips, departures
Buy tickets on your phone with the free ScotRail train times and tickets app.
With our free, easy to use app, you can buy tickets and get live realtime journey updates on your phone. Once you’ve downloaded our app you’ll be able to:
• Collect tickets from a ScotRail ticket vending machine 10 minutes after booking
• Check the status of the ScotRail network in one simple click
• See your recent journeys
• Save your recent journeys to favourites
• Use the Help Point feature to contact us, report crime on the railway and view FAQs
• Sign up to text and email alerts
There are no booking or credit card fees and the app is totally free, so download your mini ticket office from your app store today!
- New look and feel
- Street view functionality for bus stop finder
The officially Approved Personalised Traveline West Midlands Journey Planning App
This app helps you move around in the West Midlands. You can
* Plan your journey and change your plans while on route
* View your next departures
* Obtain scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro
* Covers the whole of the west midlands region
* Monitor your journey
* Keep a list of your favourite journeys
* Is location aware
Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
► Live departure boards for every bus and tram stop in Edinburgh
► Discover the best route to anywhere in Edinburgh - search for a place or address to compare transport options and see detailed directions all the way there
► See all departure times for stops near you on one screen
► Seven-day timetables for every stop
► Favourites: Add your home, work and other favourite places for instant journey planning.
► Saved Trips: save a trip as a shortcut on the homescreen for easy repeat journeys
► Service updates: the latest information about what's going on with your favourite services and routes, including detailed descriptions and maps
We update the app regularly with new information and features, and we want your feedback! If you'd like us to add a feature, or think something could be better, send us a note at email@example.com
UK Bus Checker™ is the best-selling app that works at every one of mainland UK's 300,000 bus stops to show you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. And, in many towns and cities, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from GPS-tracking of the buses!
- "I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click* -
★★★ THIS IS NOT A FREE TRIAL - THE APP IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE FOREVER! ★★★
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goes.º
• Real-time information in more than 40 towns/cities, with more being added.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favourite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other features and the same slick interface that made our app London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent & Wired UK -
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Buschecker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.buschecker.com for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, Bus Checker will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
Download UK Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a cab.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is experimental and requires a compatible Android device; performance may vary.
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
- Bus Checker sends anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the app's settings page.
* Dashboard of your favourite bus stops and upcoming departures.
* Search for places, routes, and bus stops in Glasgow.
* Interactive map of bus stops and bus routes.
* Set alerts for specific departures, and receive notifications.
Covers all areas of Glasgow City, Scotland.
Other towns covered include: Airdrie, Barrhead, Bearsden, Bellshill, Bishopbriggs, Bishopton, Blantyre, Bogside, Bothwell, Busby, Cambuslang, Clarkston, Clydebank, Coatbridge, Dalmarnock, Drumchapel, Eaglesham, East Kilbride, Elderslie, Erskine, Giffnock, Hamilton, Hillington, Holytown, Inchinnan, Johnstone, Kilbarchan, Kirkintilloch, Law, Linwood, Milngavie, Moodiesburn, Mossend, Motherwell, Neilston, New Stevenston, Newarthill, Newmains, Newton Mearns, Old Kilpatrick, Overtown, Paisley, Renfrew, Rutherglen, Stepps, Thornliebank, Uddingston, Viewpark & Wishaw.
Version 2.0 developed for Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and later.
The app features:
• a door-to-door journey planner between any two locations in southern England and the Midlands, using bus, coach, train, Underground, DLR, tram or ferry services
• 'next departures' listed from any stop or station across the region covered – showing live predicted times for many services, and scheduled times for those where predicted times are not yet available to traveline
• information about significant incidents affecting public transport services
• storing favourite and recently planned journeys, and displaying them anytime (even without an internet connection)
• 'Get me home now' giving one-tap access to plan a journey home by public transport
• storing favourite bus stops and locations for quick access to them.
The app also allows journey planning by train and coach travel across the whole of Great Britain.
Some features, such as finding nearby bus stops and the 'get me home now' feature, work better with GPS turned on. To plan new journeys and show 'next departures' lists, the app requires Internet access.
The app covers the following cities:
Bath, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Derby, Ipswitch, Leicester, London, Nottingham, Oxford, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Reading, Southampton
and the following counties in the South East and South West of England, East and West Midlands:
Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, Cumberland, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Humberside, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire.
*** N.B. Subscription required for full access to real-time bus departures outside of London ***
► Bus ► Train ► Tram ► Underground ► Ferry
The most complete UK transport app available!
What you need to know, when and where you need it.
► Live and scheduled departures available for Bus, Train, Tram, Underground and Ferry
► Unique, A to B route finder
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Early platform indication for trains
► Stop locations accurately marked on a map
► Tap route stops (list or map) to get connection times
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Advanced location search works with post codes, street addresses, places, points of interest etc.
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favorite stops
► Recall recent stops
► Street view of stop locations
► Choice of 2/5 line widgets (with subscription)
Intuitive to use:
► Tap stop markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list. (Note that this is probably the only app that can differentiate between route alternatives for the same service!)
► A to B route finder:
Not sure which bus to take? You say from where, to where and when, let route finder do the rest.
The Route Finder scans the timetables to find the best options, with from/to stops, departure and arrival times. Tap an option to show on the map. Easy!
1. Switch on "Track me" to show your progress along a route - useful if you are not familiar with the route.
2. Tap the "disclosure" icon on the map info-bubbles to see more options for a stop (** now including departures for future date/times! **). Try "Long press" on the "Favorites" or "Recent" stop lists too.
4. To get the latest stop update, use the "Refresh" menu item on the map. Alternatively, use "Preferences-> Clear stops" to refresh all stops.
Travel information at its very best - never miss another bus!
Live departures outside of London provided by Traveline;
Live London Bus (TfL Countdown) and Underground departures by Transport for London.
Journey plans in the Midlands and South East (beta) by Traveline S&EA
Train information by TMU Limited, using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
UK Coverage - works right across mainland Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), including London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Swansea, Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge, York, Newcastle, Stoke, Southampton, Plymouth, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester...
and counties throughout England, Scotland and Wales:
Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cleveland, Cornwall, Cumberland, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Humberside, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, London, Merseyside, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Humberside, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire (Salop), Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Tyne and Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Cromartyshire, Dumfriesshire, Dunbartonshire, Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife, Glasgow, Inverness-shire, Kinross-shire, Midlothian, Moray (Elginshire) and more.
* Live departures not available in all areas
Just download, signup, and buy tickets to use directly on your Android device, right in the app, with a registered debit or credit card. A minimum of spend of £10 applies to ticket purchases, however you can mix and match any combination of tickets to reach this.
M-tickets also links to Transport for Edinburgh's bus service information app for a simple customer experience across the bus and tram network. For more information visit www.tfeapp.com.
From taking in the bright lights of Edinburgh and Glasgow to witnessing the majestic splendour of the Scottish Highlands, Welcome to Scotland will open doors and make your budget go further.
NO ROAMING CHARGES – All Scotland maps and information about more than 16,000 points of interest are pre-loaded so no internet connection is needed.
Whether you live here or are a visitor, our app will help you discover the real Scotland.
Don’t leave home without it!
SAVE MONEY – Take advantage of a wide range of exclusive discounts and special offers from all over Scotland. With cut price entrance to attractions and great offers from restaurants and places to stay you’ll pay for the app in no time.
WHERE TO STAY? – Any place in Scotland – choose from over 9,500 hotels, guest houses, B&Bs, holiday cottages, self catering apartments, hostels and caravan and camping parks. And don’t forget to take advantage of our exclusive accommodation deals.
WHAT’S NEARBY? – With GPS discover things to see and do near you, from attractions and activities to where to stay and the best restaurants, cafes and shops. Whether you fancy golf at St Andrews, a whisky distillery tour, or even a trip to Edinburgh Castle, use our app to find out what is on offer.
WHAT’S THAT? – The latest Augmented Reality function transforms your phone into a virtual tour guide. Identify all 500 of Scotland’s highest hills and find out about Scotland’s historic sites and monuments.
WHAT’S ON? – Check out information on the principal events from around Scotland: festivals; highland games; concerts and theatre. Search by week or month.
INTERACTIVE MAPS – Preloaded zoomable maps cover the whole of Scotland. More detailed regional maps provided with no roaming charges.
FULLY COMPATIBLE – Android 2.2+
TOWNS AND CITIES – Includes information on Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Dundee, Aberdeen, Stirling, Perth, St Andrews and many other towns.
Please help us make our Welcome to Scotland app even more useful and send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intuitive and easy to use, the Historic Scotland app allows you to search by region or interest, with best for categories such as ‘families’, ‘gardens’, ‘picnics’ and ‘military history’ to choose from. You can also view all attractions on an interactive map of Scotland.
Not sure where you want to go? The app includes event information, articles and itinerary features, with new content added regularly to provide a source of inspiration. A view of Historic Scotland on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram gives you the latest ‘social buzz’ all in one place.
• What’s near me? Find attractions within a 50km radius of your current location
• Search by region or ‘best for’ category
• Image galleries
• Interactive map view
• Pricing, opening times and facilities information
• Events search
• Location and travel information
• ‘Inspire Me’ – find ideas on where to visit with the latest features and itineraries