★★★ More than 1,000,000 downloads ★★★
★★★ Top games in multiple countries ★★★
✦A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
New: Recommend 5 friends and get the pro version for free!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
If you practice hard, you can excel !! QVprep Lite for grade 3 to 10 provides you hundreds of math and english problems with detailed answer explanations so that you can create a strong learning foundation.
QVprep Lite School Edition : Grade 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Quantitative Maths Verbal English Ability Practice Tests prep for 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th grade math vocab quiz common core standards
This app is ideal for schools (or a large family that has kids in many grades) who want to try out one app that has practice tests for all grades from 3 to 10. If you are an individual who needs grade specific app, please download our grade specific QVprep App available at this store.
QVprep Lite helps students in grades 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, and 3 to practice, learn and improve their knowledge in maths and english. The app has over 500 multiple choice questions with answers in 160 practice tests on quantitative (maths) and verbal (english) ability. This app is ideal to not only improve grades in school but also to prepare for tests conducted by schools for admission into their high capability (hi cap) and gifted programs & curriculum.
Verbal (english) ability practice tests are on grade level verbal analogy / analogies, antonyms, synonyms, reading comprehension, vocabulary and word meanings.
Quantitative (maths) ability practice tests are on grade level maths and your child will learn percentage, decimals, fractions, pre-algebra, algebra 1, algebra 2, geometry, trigonometry, probability, permutations and combinations.
Each grade from 3 to 10 has ten practice tests in quantitative and verbal ability. If you answer a question wrong, the correct answer with detailed explanation is displayed so that you can learn where you went wrong.
Each practice test of QVprep Lite has limited number of questions and this app allows your to try before buying the paid version QVprep. Whether you child is in high school, middle school or elementary school, he will find learning maths and english fun in this free app. Developed with a tenet that “practice makes a man perfect”, the app will prepare the student for SATs and future college admission, right when they are in elementary, middle or high school.
Suitable for kids in 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th grade.
PJP Consulting LLC
* Our mission is to develop educational apps for every subject, every country, every school and college so that today's modern technology like smart phones and tablets is used for education and learning of school, college and academic curriculum.
* This free app is ideal for accelerated learning
* Improve your verbal reasoning and math fundamentals
* Attempt questions and quiz that pose challenge in a test prep environment
* With no games, this tutor on mathematics and english reading presents challenging questions in a workbook / worksheet format
* Ideal for testing, learning, training, and tutoring for kids
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
Improve your brain effectively with NeuroNations's professional brain games.
Create a personal workout plan for your brain and let your mind performance grow.
ADVANTAGES OF EFFECTIVE MEMORY TRAINING
NeuroNation brain training – constantly increasing your performance:
✓ Strengthen your memory
✓ Improve your attention
✓ Increase your intelligence
✓ Make faster decisions
Track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
THE SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND BEHIND NEURONATION'S BRAIN TRAINING
A recently published study by Freie University Berlin demonstrated the effectiveness of NeuroNation's brain training. All brain games were developed in cooperation with renowned neuroscientists and are based on state of the art scientific research.
According to scientific studies what is true for our muscles is also true for our brain: Use it or lose it. Following from this research, you have the your brain performance in your hands. Train your brain with scientifically developed exercises.
World Memory Champion Gunther Karsten, PhD., about NeuroNation's brain games: “I don't know any other program that is equally intensive and effective. You have to test your limits in order for your brain to grow!“
Professor Falkenstein, M.D., about the NeuroNation memory exercises:
“People can improve their cognitive abilities by means of exercising with specific cognitive training. NeuroNation provides users with an array of exercises that are easy to use and motivating, at the same time. In fact, I myself like to train with NeuroNation.“
Try it out and let us know!
Visit us at: www.neuronation.de/app
Follow us on:
Kids will learn visually how to add, subtract simple or mixed fractions with like denominators, multiply fractions by a whole number, solve word problems, learn about 10th and 100th based decimals, convert fractions to these decimals, compare the decimals, and add 10th based fractions to 100th based fractions.
The Full version has eight different mini activities. The lite version has 2 mini activities, no ads are served in either versions.
Here is a summary of the games:
1. Add fractions with like denominators, drag all the fractional pieces from the second operand to the first to see the visual model, then key in the right value. There are 4 levels of difficulty, from simple fractions to mixed fractions. This activity with all levels is available in the lite version also.
2. Subtract fractions with like denominators, take the fractional parts from the first operand to see the visual representation, then key in the right values. There are two levels of difficulty.
3. Multiply fraction by a whole number, drag all the fractional parts to the result panel to see the visual help, then key in the right values. There are two levels of difficulty.
4. Word problems, solve real world problems involving fractions using the add, subtract and multiply skills learned.
5. 10th and 100th. In this game, you are asked to shade 10th or 100th based fractions, you can also set the format to decimals, English word notation, or convert 10th to 100th or vice versa. This activity with all options is available in the lite version also.
6. Learn number line for 10th or 100th fractions and decimals.
7. Decimal sequence, compare decimals to hundredths and put them in order.
8. Add 10th and 100th, express a fraction with denominator 10 as an equivalent fraction with denominator 100, and use this technique to add two fractions with respective denominators 10 and 100.
This app is optimized for both phones and tablets.
keywords: common core, fractions, third grade math, fourth grade math, fifth grade fractions,
Tom has combined the wisdom of hundreds of years of the study of global philosophies, human effectiveness, modern findings of behavioral science, recent breakthroughs in the understanding of brain physiology and even the results of quantum mechanics into a practical system for getting things done.
The system takes 'One thing at a time' to a new level: it's monotasking-on-steroids. In addition, best of all, it requires the least willpower of anything you've ever tried. Other than sitting on the couch, of course!
*What You Are Going To Get From This Course*
• Over 35 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
• In the course you will learn what the 13x4 system is, why it works so well and how it can be used to master
anything and everything.
• Lifetime access to 35 lectures
• 6+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 35200+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• You can watch courses on the go and offline.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- How To Use This Course
- The Background to the 13x4 and Why it Works So Well
- The 13x4 and Success in Business
- The R.A.S. - Reticular Activating System
- The Master THOUGHT Algorithm - The Script
- The Master ACTION Algorithm - The Sausage Machine
- How is this Quantum Mechanics?
- The QMR - Quantum Mechanics Reframer
- The CAT - Cognitive Alignment Tool
- Tom Live in Austin, Texas Part 1
- Tom Live in Austin, Texas Part 2
- How to set up your OWN 13x4 System for whatever you want to achieve.
- Examples of How We Use This Approach in Life/Career Design
- Downloadable Audio Recordings for iPhones etc
- Downloadable Text Resources
- Examples of some personal results
- Related Books Info
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Top Class - I'm in the middle of the course but just to shout out that it’s so so amazing... The concept and motivation is excellent. Thanks for making and publishing this course.highly recommended"
- (Code Breaker) ★★★★★
"Brilliant!!! - Thank you for this course, it's very useful to help you reach your goals, and I think it's just brilliant!!!"
- (Antonia) ★★★★★
"Delivers more than you expect. - Short enough to work through in one sitting but enough material to revisit and learn something new. Simple, new ideas that can be implemented right now. Plenty of “a – ha!” moments for me."
- (Cathy) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Tom Cassidy & Angela R Loeb
Tom Cassidy - Internationally Published Author, Thought Engineer, Reasonable Polymath, using algorithms to help people crack the deepest issues of their lives: self-worth, self-belief, goal achieving, feeling good, achieving sustainable health and deeply fulfilling relationships.
Angela is a Self-Development Consultant. Writing is her main passion, and so far, he has published 3 books and hundreds of articles about life purpose, mind mastery, goal achieving, spirituality and career.
Install the "Mind Control Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
• Color and Play in Mickey's Magical 3D Animated Coloring Book!
• Paint Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and the Clubhouse any way you like.
• Create an animated 3D world with hundreds of tools, colors, and textures!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Color and Play is a magical 3D coloring book that lets you create the Clubhouse world. Paint everything you see—even Mickey and Minnie! Then watch as they come to life and explore the Clubhouse.
• Paint Minnie and Mickey any way you like with unlimited combinations of tools, colors, patterns, stickers, and more!
• Use the magic wand to watch your paintings become fully-animated 3D characters!
• Use the in-app camera to create your own unique textures!
• Experiment with color as you make cupcakes for the bake sale!
• Play music OR create your own with the Mousekemusic Player!
• Learn about colors, 2D, 3D, line, form, and symmetry.
**This app's features are available in English only**
If you are experiencing any technical issues, please don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supports OS 4.0 or higher.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
- eine große Auswahl an Schulfächern
- Abwechslung mit vielen verschiedenen Fragetypen
- direktes Feedback über Note
- Statistik (Gesamtnote, Status richtige, falsche Fragen)
- Anzahl der Fragen pro Fragerunde einstellbar
- Lernen mit Spaß
- offline bis zu 1000 Fragen pro Thema
- mehrere Nutzer pro Gerät (bis zu 4) (nur fürs Abo)
- Statistik: Verlauf über Note und Aktivität
Bilder und Erklärungen zu neuen Leistungsmerkmalen findet Ihr auf Facebook:
Oder auch auf Google+:
Außerdem kannst Du Dich auf unserer FAQ-Seite kundig machen: http://www.appsistance.de/schlaukopf/faq-2
Hier gibt es auch eine Beschreibung zum Familienaccount für Eure Eltern, die geschickteste Variante für Familien, die das Premium-Abo des Schlaukopfs nutzen wollen
Mit Schlaukopf stehen Dir über 80.000 Fragen mit vielen Bildern untermauert für alle Schulklassen und Schularten zur Verfügung. So geht das Lernen von allein.
Für die Grundschule findest du viele Fragen zu Mathematik, Deutsch und Sachkunde, aber auch für Musik, Religion, Englisch und Kunst. Ob du nun in Mathe das Einmaleins, Geometrie oder Sachaufgaben lernen willst oder in Deutsch Grammatik oder Rechtschreibung vertiefen willst, mit Schlaukopf bist du hier gut gerüstet. Allein für die vierte Klasse findest du in Deutsch über 2000 Fragen, die Dich fit für den Übertritt machen, genauso findest Du für Mathe über 850 Fragen, die Dich perfekt für den Übertritt vorbereiten.
Ebenso gibt es dann die passenden Fächer für die weiterführenden Schulen: zusätzlich zu Mathe, Deutsch, Englisch, Musik, Religion und Kunst, findest du auch noch Fragen zu Biologie, Erdkunde, Französisch und Latein. Themen wie Bruchrechnen, Prozentrechnen, binomische Formeln oder Logarithmus in der Mathematik, Konjugationen in Französisch oder Mechanik, Strom in Physik oder Evolutionstheorie in Biologie sind nur einige Beispiele von den vielen Themen, zu denen es Fragen gibt, die dich mit viel Spaß fit für die Schule machen.
Schlaukopf's Fragen werden von abfrager.de verantwortet und sind schon seit über 7 Jahren von über 500.000 Schülern erprobt und geschätzt. Die App ist das Gemeinschaftswerk von Appsistance und abfrager. Die Inhalte sind angelehnt an die Lehrpläne in Deutschland.
Aktuell besonders interessante Themen:
1. Klasse: Mathe: Zahlen bis 20, Sachaufgaben, Deutsch: Lesen lernen, Alphabet, Rechtschreibung, HSU: Mein Körper, Tiere, Pflanzen
2. Klasse: Mathe: Zahlenraum bis 100, Grundwissen, Kleines Einmaleins, Deutsch: Rechtschreibung, Wortarten, HSU: Igel, Tiere, Pflanzen, Ernährung
3. Klasse: Mathe: Zahlenraum bis 1000, Grundrechenarten bis 100, Geld, Deutsch: Rechtschreibübungen, Wortarten, Sachkunde: Getreide, Kartoffel, Wetter, Englisch: Numbers 0 -12, Colours, At School
4. Klasse: Mathe: Grundwissen, Zahlen bis 1 000 000, Geometrie, Deutsch: Rechtschreibungen, Grammatik, Wortarten, Zeitformen, Satzglieder, Sachkunde: Europa, Gemeinde, Verkehrserziehung, Müll, Lebensraum, Wald, Englisch: Vokabeltrainer, Time, Animals
Weiterführende Schulen (Gesamtschule, Gymnasium, Realschule, Hauptschule)
5. Klasse: Englisch: Grammatik, Deutsch: Rechtschreibung, "Die vier Fälle", Wortarten Musik: Notenlehre, Mathematik: Natürliche Zahlen, Römische Zahlen, Geografie: Deutschland
6. Klasse: Englisch: Simple Past, Past Progressive, Mathematik: Bruchzahlen, Geografie: Europa, Deutsch: Rechtschreibung
7. Klasse: Mathematik: Prozent- und Zinsrechner, Terme, Negative Zahlen, Deutsch: Zeitformen und Aktiv-Passiv, Satzarten- und Satzglieder, Physik: Akustik, Englisch: Grammatik und Zeitformen
8. Klasse.: Geschichte: Französische Revolution, Absolutismus, Mathe: Binomische Formeln, lineare Funktionen, Chemie: Stoffe
9. / 10. Klasse/ Oberstufe: Mathe: Quadratische Funktionen, Potenzrechnung, Trigonometrie, Geschichte: Imperialismus, Zweiter Weltkrieg,
7 Fächer: Mathe, Deutsch, Englisch, Bio, Chemie, Physik und Geschichte
Ausführliches Basiswissen in Mathematik:
- Alle wichtigen Themen ab Klasse 8
- Lernvideos zum Wiederholen von Themen
- Spickzettel mit den wichtigsten Infos
- Übungsaufgaben mit ausführlichen Lösungen und Kurzlösungen
Zugeschnittenes Prüfungswissen in Mathematik
- Deine Prüfungen für deinen Schulabschluss
- Original-Prüfungsaufgaben ab 2004
- Zusätzliche LV-Prüfungen
- Tipps und Kurzlösungen
- Verschiedene Lösungswege
- Ausführliche Lösungen mit Taschenrechner-Screenshots
Ausführliches Basiswissen in den weiteren Fächern
- Skripte zu allen relevanten Themen in Deutsch, Englisch, Bio, Chemie, Physik und Geschichte
- Lektüreschlüssel zu allen relevanten Werken in Deutsch und Englisch
- Lernvideos in Englisch, Bio, Chemie und Physik
- Laborvideos mit Experimental- und Theorie-Teil in Bio und Chemie
Seit mehreren Jahren helfen wir Schülern in ganz Deutschland beim Lernen. Unsere Mission ist es, das Lernen für Schüler zu erleichtern und Lehrer bei der Unterrichtsvorbereitung zu entlasten.
Bereits 2008 haben wir nach einer Lösung gesucht, dass nicht jedes Jahr Millionen von Büchern neu gedruckt werden müssen, wenn man doch digital deutliche Vorteile hat!
So haben wir das erste Portal im deutschsprachigen Raum entwickelt, das sämtliche Lernmaterialien digital bereitstellt.
Schülern helfen wir beim Lernen mit Lernvideos, Skripten, Original-Prüfungsaufgaben verschiedener Bundesländer, ausführlichen Lösungen, Kurzlösungen und Lösungstipps. Lehrer haben die Möglichkeit mit SchulLV ihren Unterricht effektiver zu gestalten: Neben der Verfügbarkeit von Aufgaben im Wordformat kann SchulLV ideal für das Aufgeben von Hausaufgaben oder einfach als Quelle für Unterrichtsmaterialien verwendet werden.
Any child is nearly guaranteed to learn multiplication table in a week using this program 1 to 2 hours a day. Parents can control the progress during the process.
It's not a secret that many pupils will not learn the multiplication table in the allotted time or at least will not learn it good enough. It's not a secret either that many pupils will forget most of what they studied after summer vacations or just long time without a practice. Our program removes these disadvantages at least for the multiplication table.
What can you expect:
1. Everyday practice for at least a hour will allow the pupil to learn the subject in a week.
2. Parents or child him/herself can see stats and track the progress.
3. The program is adaptive to the pupil and it's goal is to get the necessary amount of correct answers.
4. Repeating the course after a month will almost guarantee that the pupil will not forget the multiplication table ever again.
What you should not expect:
1. It's not a magic thing. You can't learn the multiplication table by just installing the program - you (or your child) have to work.
2. That's not a funny game but the learning simulator. There is a competition part (look for the entry 6) but it's not the main part.
1. The pupil has to have an idea of multiplication itself and should know what is used for (this means that if you, say, installing this program for 6-years child you should make sure he/she can multiply, say, 3 to 5 - not necessary fast but just can - or you won't get any use of this tool).
2. You will need an Internet connection to get access to program's adaptive functions. It is also required if you want to compare your results to the world rating.
The learning process:
Before you start. It is important to explain to the pupil that he/she will learn much faster if he/she will pronounce all samples and results (no matter audibly or inwardly). He/she should also understand that multiplication table is symmetric (i.e. 6x7 is the same that 7x6). It is important.
The learning process consists of several parts (levels). First there are following exercises for numbers 2 to 9 (or 2 to 12 if you have enabled this option in program settings):
1. Flashcard. Ascending show of examples and answers (it is important to pronounce them though it can be done inwardly).
2. Flashcard. Examples are shown in random order without an answer initially. The answer is shown few seconds later and it is advised to give a correct answer before it is shown.
3. Practice. Examples are shown in ascending order and the pupil is offered to give an answer with the keyboard. Even if the pupil made a mistake, the program will repeat the same example later and eventually, he/she will get it right. If the correct/error ratio is good enough the next part follows.
4. Practice. Just like level 3 but examples follow in random order.
Levels 1- 4 are passing for the every number. There are practical results which show that pupils won't remember the starting numbers as well as during learning them to the time they come to number 9 (12). That's why we get a level 5 before the final exam.
5. Practice. That is the longest level and it repeats the level 4 but examples are given for not just one number but for the entire multiplication table.
6. The final test. The pupil should give correct answers across the entire multiplication table during the reasonable time. Only 100% of correct answers is accepted as a suitable result and the most important thing in this test is the time. If you have an Internet connection then accepted answer will be transferred to our server and you get back an answer where the pupil’s position in the world community is.
Free version is ad supported.
I wish you and/or your child or pupils the best of luck in learning the multiplication table and I wish you to be a winner and be the best in everything you do :)
tags: multiplication table, times tables
You can do math workout based on these tricks with widget.
Increase score and confidence on standardized tests such as the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT.
Challenge your brain with the widget, Number games, and Minute Math modes.
TAGS : math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Maths brain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, math genius
NOTE - Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™. Ranvic Labs is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with GMAC.
GRE ® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product. All other test names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
• Ulangan Harian
• Ulangan Mid Semester
• Ulangan Semester
• Ulangan Kenaikan Kelas
• Ujian Nasional
• Ujian Masuk PTN
Program dilengkapi timer pengerjaan, nilai, preview jawaban, kunci jawaban untuk setiap bab yang dikerjakan.
Aplikasi ini merupakan BONUS dari buku Trik Cerdas dan bank Soal Matematika 10, 11 dan 12 SMA. Buku ini merupakan satu dari 5 seri buku trik cerdas & Bank Soal [Matematika, Fisika, Kimia, Biologi, Bahasa (Indonesia & Inggris)] yang diterbitkan oleh Genta Smart Publisher.
Anda bisa mendapatkan buku tersebut di seluruh toko Gramedia dan toko-toko buku kesayangan Anda di seluruh Tanah Air Tercinta, atau bisa di order online di www.kutubukum.com.
Kuasai materi dan trik cerdas yang ada di buku, langkah selanjutnya gunakan aplikasi ini untuk evaluasi penguasaan materi Anda, insya Allah Anda akan sukses dalam menempuh berbagai ujian bidang studi Matematika (Amiin)
* Improve Memory and Recognition
* Deep Concentration
* Increase Attention Span
* Higher Mental IQ
* Smart & Quick Thinking
* Stronger Problem Solving
* Improve Hand-Eye Coordination
* Faster Reaction Speed
* Positive Mood Changes
AWARD-WINNING BRAIN TRAINING BY ROSETTA STONE: The Fit Brains Trainer app has been downloaded by over 10 million people, ranked #1 education app in 90+ countries, and is a regularly featured app with more than 100,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide! The Fit Brains Trainer app is a part of Rosetta Stone's award-winning Fit Brains Brain Training Program, which includes a full web training program + 7 targeted brain apps. Visit www.fitbrains.com for more info!
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE:
The Fit Brains Index uses an innovative adaptive learning system to scale and measures your cognitive performances across 5 major brain areas. Use personalized tools to track & improve your performance, and compare your training scores with others your age and gender.
HOW TO SYNC YOUR FIT BRAINS ACCOUNT: Use the same Fit Brains Network account for all your Fit Brains apps on all your devices. Check your account by going to the "Training" tab & pull down the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. Green = Signed in. Orange = Tap the bar and create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app, press "Settings" tab, press "Switch Users", "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- The Fit Brains Complete Program: Join our full program to access unlimited web brain training & 7 unlocked Fit Brains iOS apps (www.fitbrains.com
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Focus Trainer
- Fit Brains Memory Trainer
- Fit Brains Speed Trainer
- Fit Brains Visual Trainer
- Fit Brains Logic Trainer
- Fit Brains Language Trainer
- Fit Brains: Brain Health Lifestyle® Assessment
- Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment
GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Our scientific efforts are led by our Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Paul Nussbaum, a clinical neuropsychologist and national leader in Brain Health. He is cited frequently by the media and national press including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
Learn your ABCs using ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH modeling compound with this delightfully interactive educational app! PLAY-DOH Create ABCs application is designed to help children develop the essential skills required for reading and writing. Using this app, children will learn to: recognize letters, write letters using proper stroke order and associate letters with sounds.
Ready to craft some letter learning? Let’s shape the alphabet!
WRITE AND CRAFT!
Learn how to write letters of the alphabet by using ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH modeling compound. Discover new vocabulary words that start with the same letter. What starts with the letter A? An alligator! But be careful, it’s ready to chomp! When you successfully complete each letter, you are rewarded with a ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH treat that you can create and customize. Want to change the color? Go ahead! Want to squish it? You can do that, too!
CREATE AND SHARE!
Build your own PLAY-DOH scenes with your PLAY-DOH creations. The PLAY-DOH gallery is just a click away on the ‘create and share’ button. There you can enjoy all the animated, colorful objects you make as you work your way through the letters of the alphabet. Select your favorite background and then bring PLAY-DOH scenes to life with custom PLAY-DOH pictures. Save your creations on your smart phone or touchscreen and share them with others!
Click on the ‘match’ button and you can enjoy a new activity: matching letters with the PLAY-DOH creations. The ‘match’ feature reinforces initial letter sounds by matching letters with objects that start with the same sound. A letter select screen allows you to play the activity on any letter you choose. Can you match the letters of the alphabet to the different PLAY-DOH creations? Give it a try!
PLAY-DOH Create ABCs includes:
-Tracing of uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet
-Exciting ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH treats for every successful letter made
-Poem and animations to re-enforce learning letter sounds
-‘Squishable’ PLAY-DOH animations!
-A matching activity to match letters with pictures
-A letter select screen that allows children to choose any letter to play
-A creativity zone, the PLAY-DOH gallery, where kids design custom PLAY-DOH scenes
-A save-to-camera feature where parents can save and share their child’s colorful creations
-Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert s
-Multiplayer profiles that allow more than one child to play and save their progress
-Parental reporting to show progress
Providing the educational activity of making letters, molding PLAY-DOH creations, matching PLAY-DOH creations with letters and designing custom PLAY-DOH Scenes, PLAY-DOH Create ABCs will keep children entertained, while learning their ABC’s!
PLAY-DOH Create ABCs will help children develop:
-Language and pre-reading skills, including letter recognition and phonemic (sound) awareness and knowledge.
-Fine motor skills and coordination
-Their creativity via ‘learning by doing’
This application is designed to make the task easier. Youngsters (Junior level) use the 2 to 12 times tables. "Senior" level users learn using the 13 to 19 times tables as well.
To begin, select one or more tables to revise. Then choose one of the games:
"Let's multiply!" involves basic multiplications for all levels of user. Answer questions in a limited amount of time and begin to master the tables selected.
"Missing numbers" is a little more difficult since users must find the missing number used in the calculation.
"The right pair" is a memory game adapted for the learning of times tables. To win the race you must find the right pairs!
"The falling answer" is a mental arithmetic game adapted for the learning of times tables that requires you to answer quickly.
With its variety of exercises, Times Tables will enable you to assimilate the multiplication tables more easily and as a result the answers will come to you more quickly and naturally.
Users can increase the level of difficulty in order to face new challenges by adjusting the response time in the various games. Customised assessments enable parents to view their child's results and monitor progress table by table.
Times Tables is the ideal tool if you wish to become a multiplication tables champion and astonish your teachers!
CardDroid Math Flash Cards combines the proven concept of flash cards with the color, sound and animation of today’s technology to help children learn anywhere. Kids develop speed and confidence while having fun.
Nearly 200,000 sold in three app markets.
★★★★★ "Fun for all ages, customizable and easy to use. It's the best card app I've used. My kids range from 7-17 years old and they all use this." - Customer Review
Easy to get started + fully customizable when you need it. Unlike most apps, you can set exactly what your child needs (like multiplying by 7 & 8, for example). Now with 10 Common Core standard problem sets to match what they’re learning in school.
Earn stars for correct answers and win animations and “micro games” for perfect scores. Unlock the “Doodle” card style after 60 minutes of practice.
Customizable Timer helps kids build speed and for tests they’ll take in school. History screens let you track progress & spot problem areas.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards is one of the best ways to learn math facts.
- Math fact flashcards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Dozens of built-in problem sets or make your own
- 10 Common Core standards
- Vertical flash cards or horizontal number sentences
- History screens to track progress
- 4 sound sets or silent, 7 card color schemes
- Optimized for Kindle Fire, HD, HDX
- Kid-tested and Proven (see below and check recent reviews for testimonials)
- NO ADS and NO IN-APP PURCHASES
★★★★★ “Our three kids, now aged 7, 9 and 10 have been breezing through 100 flash cards with this app nearly every day for the past two years. All three are tops in math in their class. My 9 and 10 year olds are doing multiplication and division tables through 20x20! I always did well in math but only memorized through 12x12. I believe regular practice with this app has given my kids a tremendous advantage versus their classmates! Everyone enjoys doing things they can do well and now my kids think math is fun!” – Roger, Amazon Appstore Customer
SPECIAL NEEDS: We've been told by customers that CardDroid Math is helpful for kids with special learning needs.
KID TESTED: CardDroid Math Flash Cards has been tested with many children to maximize your child's learning. Send us your suggestions to make it better - we listen.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: We currently offer practice for standards K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 1.NBT.4, 1.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.8, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3. Are there others you’d like to see? Let us know. Four more are currently in the works.
★★★★★ "Great app for grade school… my son loves to play it and has a fun time… and he is learning."
★★★★★ "This app is perfect for my nine year old who needs help in math. Make more of these!!!"
★★★★★ "This is well worth the money for the kids who need to learn their math facts. Settings let you choose how you go through the facts and what facts will be used."
Especially great for Kindergarten through fifth grade. Also works for preschool with help or for older kids who would benefit from brushing up or increasing speed.
It is a lightweight game designed for Brain Exercising which improves Observation, CONCENTRATION, FOCUS, Memory, IQ, Motor skills, mind power suitable for students, Kids, teens, grownups, adults and seniors .
This is Ad-Free version of the app Number Play FREE.
It is a simple but highly addictive and tricky number/maths game. This game not only improves your number sense and mental arithmetic but it gives great brain exercise with lots of fun.
This is a simple but quick thinking math workout game which improves your decision taking ability . Make your brain quick, sharp, focused and alert by playing Number Play PRO regularly.
This game will enhance good educational values and concentration in an entertaining way you always look for.
*** How to Play ***
The goal of the game is to tap the Multiples of 2 (even numbers that is numbers ending with 0,2,4,6 or 8) only. They will be your Good Hits. Touching of other numbers will be treated as your Bad Hits. So be attentive and quick, don’t get Bad Hits and don't miss Good Hits.
Seems Easy! Not really. Number Play PRO is a very interesting and challenging game. The game becomes tricky as you play higher levels and different worlds.
Download it now and give it a try.
*** Features ***
6 exciting worlds (game types)
240 levels for each Multiplication 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 & 9 (for beginner to expert users)
Designed for both Phone & TABLET
Activate your brain differently for different worlds
Compare with your previous performance against each level and improves your ratings
Try higher levels and different worlds for more challenges
Analyze your performance for each world
Keep track of all the levels you have played.
Need more challenge or improve your Multiplication Tables skills? You can play Multiples of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9. Numberplay help you learn multiplication tricks and improve math fundamentals while mind exercise at the same time.
Please give your Reviews/Ratings. This will motivate us to improve our app further and add more worlds/levels.
Visit us at www.kjaslabs.com.
Enjoy and have great time with Number Play PRO!
Support: We would like to hear from you for any kind of technical problem/suggestions/tips. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your device make and model. We appreciate your opinion.