Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
★ENDLESS FUN WITH NEW PUZZLES!★
Can you guess the words and unlock the levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you! New puzzles are added continuously for endless word fun!
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
Which word are we looking for? Look at the four pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!
★THE MOST ADDICTIVE BRAINTEASER IN THE WORLD!★
There are over 150,000,000 4 Pics 1 Word enthusiasts playing across the globe in 8 languages. Join them!
"Dropwords is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled! - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
★ Frantic word frenzy or slow and steady - whatever word game takes your fancy
★ Quick games with leaderboards for you and your friends
★ Multiple levels introduce new challenges with lots more to come
★ Designed for low battery usage - ideal for that commute
★ A new take on word search games
★ A great new challenge for all the word game fans out there
★ Connect to Facebook see social leaderboards and friends scores
★ Sync and backup across multiple devices
★ Compete against friends in multiplayer mode
If you're a big fan of word games such WordSearch, Scrabble, Boggle, Word Soup or Word With Friends and want to play something with a little more spice then you should give this a try!
WordBuzz Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WordBuzzGame
Scribble Games - Play Is Essential
1) Find 4-Letter Word
2) Find 5-Letter Word
3) Find the missing word in a Quote
4) Guess the Picture
Extremely addictive, totally Free, no in-apps! Just play and enjoy!
How to play:
-You just have drag your finger over and combine letters in the word pad to guess the word.
- You can see your guess in preview too.
- if you find correct answer than it will animate the empty boxes.
Word Brain Includes Free Hints to help you find the missing word! Get Further Hints for Free!.
Please send us your reviews about Word Brain Puzzle. We love to hear from you!
Word Brain Puzzle is a product of Woody Apps
Share your score on Facebook and more!
Beautifully designed! its Simple and Easy!
If you like Aworded, you'll love Word Crack, a fast and fun word game to challenge your friends. Who will find the most words in two minutes?
Word Crack is asynchronous and cross-platform. Play against your Facebook friends or against random users of any platform. Besides, there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Form as many words as you can by dragging your fingers across the letters on the board upwards, downwards, backwards, diagonally, etc. Every game has three rounds, and every round, two turns of two minutes each, so you have to be really fast! The winner will be the player who gets a higher score.
You can use the special tile spaces on the board to get more points. And remember to use the Power-Ups to find more words and win more easily!
Word Crack is available in 12 languages: Spanish, American English, British English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and now, also Basque!
Play Word Crack on Facebook!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WordCrack
Follow us on Twitter: @wordcrack
All words to be searched are from Crosswords puzzles, there are names, abbreviations, contractions, concatenations, etc.
These are the game difficulties:
- EASY: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- MEDIUM: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally and backwards
- HARD: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards and just a clue about the word
Focusing on game play, this game has the following features:
- 14 achievements from google play games
- realtime multiplayer matches
- option to receive a hint about a word location
- option to solve the entire puzzle
- grid lines for better visualization
All puzzles were created automatically, so more will be added in the future!
Puzzles available on this languages:
- 900 english
- 900 spanish (Español)
- 900 brazilian portuguese (Português-BR)
- 600 german (Deutsch)
- 600 french (Français)
- 600 italian (Italiano)
- 600 russian (Русский)
- 600 danish (Dansk)
- 600 bulgarian (български)
- 600 czech (Čeština)
- 600 traditional chinese (普通話)
- 600 simplified chinese (台語)
- 600 chinese (Pinyin)
- 600 greek (Ελληνική)
- 600 estonian (Eesti)
- 600 croatian (Hrvatskom)
- 600 indonesian (Indonesia)
- 600 icelandic (Íslensku)
- 600 japanese (日本語)
- 600 korean (한국어)
- 600 lithuanian (Lietuvių)
- 600 latvian (Latviešu)
- 600 macedonian (Македонски)
- 600 hungarian (Magyar)
- 600 dutch (Nederlandse)
- 600 polish (Polski)
- 600 portuguese (Português-PT)
- 600 roumanian (Română)
- 600 slovakian (Slovenčina)
- 600 slovenian (Slovenski)
- 600 albanian (Shqiptare)
- 600 finnish (Suomi)
- 600 swedish (Svenska)
- 600 turkish (Türk)
- 600 hebrew (ברית)
- 600 hindi (हिन्दी)
- 200 norwegian (Norsk)
If you are a WORD master and love a challenge, this is the game for you! Find as many WORDS as you can in this new word puzzle game! How many WORDS will you find before time runs out?
Drag to select letters and make words in all directions, even diagonally!
-Form words with TIME TILES to gain EXTRA TIME!
-Form words with BOMB TILES to clear the surrounding tiles!
-Form words quickly to get a Speed Chain!
These are the game levels:
Level 1: search horizontally, vertically
Level 2: search horizontally, vertically and backwards
Level 3: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
Level 4: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally and backwards
Level 5: search horizontally, vertically with change of direction
Level 6: search horizontally, vertically, backwards, with change of direction
Level 7: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally with change of direction
Level 8: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards with change of direction
Enroll in Word Academy to unlock hundreds of grids made up of hidden words.
The words in each grid have a theme and order: the game starts off easy, but the size and number of words increase as you play, and the order becomes more important and difficult.
That's not a bug! If you can’t connect the letters it’s because you have solved the words in the wrong order. In that case start over using the reload button and try to solve the words in a new order.
SCIMOB, the creator of 94 Seconds, 94 Degrees and 94% with more than 50 million players worldwide, brings you its latest game and brain workout, Word Academy!
WHO WILL YOU PLAY?
• Challenge friends via Facebook and more
• Find an instant opponent with a single touch
• Play solo against the computer to improve your skills
• Get numerous games going at once – more than any word game on the App Store
SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS
Connect to Facebook and share your best scores. You can even talk a good game with enhanced chat and notification features.
IMPROVE YOUR SCORES WITH THE TEACHER
Become a SCRABBLE master with the exclusive “Teacher” feature - see what your best word could have been after every turn.
LOSS FOR WORDS?
Use the in-game word list, built-in official SCRABBLE dictionary, or the exclusive Best Word feature to see your highest scoring choices.
Want to recreate the feeling of a real-time in-person game? Try the new Speed Play mode where you and your opponent agree to 2 or 5 minute turns. If words aren't played in time, nudge and forfeit options are unlocked.
View every detail on the board with HD-quality graphics made to maximize the Retina display.
Ready for the first and last word in word games? Don’t accept imitations. Just say, “LET’S PLAY SCRABBLE!
You must be 13+ to play this game.
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
★ Play more than 20 quests and categories puzzles like animals, cities, foods, sports and much more!
★ Daily Word Search puzzle: every day you will find a different puzzle with the most important ephemerides and events that happened on that date.
★ Timed Multiplayer Game 1 vs 1 with the puzzle size you want
★ Create YOUR Word Search game, select the words you want and send it to your friends through Whatsapp, Hangouts and others!
★ Word Search puzzles with different difficulty levels, from small 5 x 5 to 10 x 10 normal or large 20 x 20 perfect for tablets!
★ You will never lose your current game, the game is automatically saved so you can continue right where you left off.
★ Original help system for improved gameplay
★ Choose the number of words and types of help for greater challenges
★ You will never play the same puzzle! Endless possibilities!
★ Available for your mobile phone, 7 inch tablet or 10 inch HD devices and small or low resolution devices!
The game features 15 languages and there are 580 levels per language! Even the smartest word game enthusiasts will have a real challenge to complete this game. In fact: only very few have!
Sometimes there are reviews and emails about levels that seems impossible to solve. THESE ARE NOT BUGS but rather a part of the challenge with the game!
If you are not carefully solving the puzzle in the right order, including the right letters for each swipe it might end up being insolvable when only one or a few words remains. In that case, just restart that level and try to solve it in the right order. Think carefully for each swipe. This is actually the real challenge with WordBrain. ALL LEVELS ARE SOLVABLE!
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / OTCWL14), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues, or try Word Game 2.
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
• PLAY anytime and anywhere with offline Solo Play
• CONNECT with players of similar skill with Smart Match
• EXPAND your vocabulary with Dictionary and Word of the Day
• TRACK your performance and improvement with detailed stats
• CHAT with your friends in-game
• ACCESS your games on your phone, tablet or computer
• DOWNLOAD to access new features; all your games, stats, and friends carry over.*
*Play Words With Friends without third party ads between moves if you previously purchased No-Ads on Android or any other mobile device. Be sure to login with Facebook or the email account you used to make the previous purchase to continue to play without third party ads between moves.
Already an accomplished Wordie? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and more.
We love hearing from you! Have a question? Ask it here: http://zynga.tm/d01Tx Or do you have a suggestion? Please share it here: http://zynga.tm/r02dY
Thank you for playing Words With Friends!
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchase are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you. You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga, Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
Improves and tests your short-term memory and brain age. Shows you exact age of your brain.
Try this Brain Age Analyzer and detect your brain age. War against your brain
Calculate your mental age and draw more information out of your brain.
If you desire to improve your brain performance and be above the line take this test several times in a row.
Even kids that like to play sandbox will love this game.
You don't need advanced apparatus or contraptions to play the test - just your mobile phone.
Cut your brain age and be the younger brain in the world!
Follow the instructions below.
* You may post your results to global scoreboard and compare with other player from all over the world.
* Don’t be angry at your brain age results, simply continue use it for about 10 minutes each day and you will notice great improvements shortly.
* You can track your progress and improvements on the progress screen. If you like Ayumu, brainwars...you will like this
There is a large queue at the bathroom (toilet) in a Mega Mall. Help people find their matching Toilets by swiping them left or right.
Swipe people as fast as possible into their matching bathrooms or Toilets. The faster you assign the bathrooms or toilets the more points you earn. The difficulty of the game increases as time progresses.New categories start appearing, moving, changing their positions.
THIS GAME IS FOR EVERYONE!
Easy to pick up, tough to master!
There are easy casual mode for the beginner and a very difficult impossible mode. Got a little more time? Test your skill in the casual mode of toilet time.
Live ranking system shows your latest world rank.
SHARE & COMPETE:
Share your score on facebook,twitter or scoreloop and compete with friends on our friend leaderboard and global leaderboard!
Are you in to arcade games ? Pixel art ? 8 bit sound ? Platformer games ? Endless fun ? Well then...
Try the most "addicting" puppy game in the world. Its a Smash Hit game right now. ITs
Jump above from the fence to fence, collecting bones along the way. Tap in the air make jumpy puppy jump clear fence, logs. Beware of waters below! Try to catch the brave bird
Just run through the city and catch as many bones as you can. The only challenge is to jump over fence, logs, water that will block your path. Jumping the fence and water is very hard. Try to jump at the correct time so that you the puppy can safely jump the distance. Beware of water and touching the water is also dangerous.
The game is using pixel animation. Hope you like it.
Who cares a crappy bird & flying drizzy when you have a puppy to go? Come and play the most additive and challenging game now!
How to Play:
Find the number which repeats in the grid and tap that number.
Tap the start button to begin and then tap on the grid block with same number to follow the 10 steps toward the goal.
The quicker you tap, the faster the step moves!
Dont step on a wrong number white tile block and the game is over.
Time Attack Mode
Test your speed to see how fast can you complete 10 steps to the goal?
Compare your time against others in the world.
One step over 10 seconds and it will show you the same numbers in the grid
Your scores are recorded so you can always check your improvement.
Instructions on how to play the game, as well as the developer’s best score are included.
Can you do better than the developer?