If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at email@example.com
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
This version is the ND (Normal Definition) Graphics for phones and tablets with less than 1 gb of RAM Memory. For devices with 1 gb of RAM Memory or more, purchase the app "nxt Friend Denise HD"
After the success of Virtual Assistant Denise for PC, NextOS (former Guile 3D Studio) releases its Mobile version called "nxt Friend Denise". She is not just a Digital and Personal Assistant, she will be your best friend and companion. Denise comes with an excellent Speech Recognition system, so you can talk to her using natural language. She also comes with a embedded voice to speak aloud her answers with a very natural English female voice. You can talk to her about everything, and perform Internet searches, send e-mails and SMS, post messages to social networks, get latest news and weather conditions. Some of her features are:
- Choose among 45 different clothes and scenes for Denise.
- Choose among 39 different backgrounds
- Search whole Wikipedia using your voice
- High Definition Graphics
- Two 3D Android Avatars and one Panda Pet Avatar.
- Add Custom Knowledge to Denise's Artificial Intelligence
- Talk to Denise even without Internet access
- Denise is time awareness, what means she will dress and do different things according day and time
- The more you talk to Denise, the better her Speech recognition and Artificial Intelligence will become
- Talk to Denise and treat her well to gain "Neurons" to unlock new Avatars, Backgrounds and Features
- Choose "Quiet Hours" to make Denise be silent
- No adds or hidden fees
- May contain In-App Purchases in future releases
upcoming updates will include:
- Synchronize with Virtual Assistant Denise Desktop version
- Agenda and Alarms
- Manage your Contacts
- GPS Navigation
- GEO Localization (find points of interest)
- Play your Songs with voice
- Web Navigation using voice
- Use different voices
- Phone Calls using voice
- Arduino integration
- Home Automation features
- Integration with TripAdvisor, Yelp, Foursquare, Waze and Amazon
Just speak your appointments instead of typing them down.
Insert and save events completely with your voice, also in different calendars.
Automatically stored reminders, will not let you miss your appointment.
Supported languages: ENGLISH (US/UK), SPANISH, ITALIAN and GERMAN
No credit card? No problem: http://www.androidpit.de offers Paypal and much more.
★ Like it? Please vote and leave a comment here :-) ★
- Pick up Anna at the Station at quarter to 2 p.m.
- On 3rd of March at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (UK)
- On March the 3rd at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (US)
- Sunday at one pm with the kids to the zoo
- On Tuesday at nine o'clock until half past ten lectures
- On Saturday at quarter past 11 have breakfast with Juliane in Suicide Sue
- Peter's birthday next week Friday
- Tomorrow at 4 o'clock shopping
- Next Monday at quarter past 12 meeting
- On 21/03/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (UK)
- On 03/21/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (US)
- Tomorrow from 8 am until 9:30 am Meeting in Berlin
- In two day at nine in the morning call franky
Can be used completely offline with Android 4.1.2
✔ Supported languages: Englisch (US/UK), Spanish, Italian and German
✔ An appointment can be created entirely with voice commands
✔ Copy text e.g.: from an email, and paste them as appointments
✔ Send texts with the share button and save them as events
✔ The speech output is able to announce appointments repeatedly *
✔ Navigate through the list of suggested events by saying "Next" and "Previous"
✔ The calendar to save the appointments can be chosen freely (Default is your Google E-Mail Calendar)
✔ For business appointments, a separate calendar can be configured *
✔ Up to 5 freely adjustable reminders can be configured *
✔ The event duration can be announced *
✔ Countdown information such as: In 2 days, 3 hours, etc. will be recognized
✔ Your favourite Calendar-App can be configured to be launched from menu *
✔ Tap on text or date of an event suggestion to edit them quickly
✔ "Full App Widget" allows you to speak and create events directly on your home screen
✔ Widget for starting App in auto mode in 3 different sizes
✔ Up to 3 different Themes *
✔ Launch App from a calendar app (supported by "aCalendar","Calendar Pad","Weekly Calendar","Checkmark Calendar" and more)
✔ Configuration wizard guides you through the most important settings
✔ Multiwindow Support
* Full Version only
- An Internet connection. This may result in additional costs, please contact your telephone provider.
- A voice recognition software, e.g. The free Google Voice Search from the Android Market.
- If appointments have also to be read aloud a text-to-speech app with your language edition is required. All other functions of the app will not be affected if no text-to-speech software does exist.
The quality of the results of speech recognition and quality of speech is dependent on the software installed on your device.
Information about the permissions: http://sdt.site44.com/permission_en.html
It is not possible to answer comments on Play Store. Please send questions and support requests via e-mail.
Events, Appointments, Event, Appointment, Speak, Speech, Speechinput, Speechrecognition, Speak, Calendar, Voice, Voice Calendar
Booster for Android Advantages
► One-tap Boost: A single touch to boost your phone and release memory
► Regular Cleaning: Automatically closes background apps, keeping your phone at best speed
► Whitelist: You can add frequently-used apps to your whitelist
► Powerful Speed Booster: Boosts your Android system
► Home Screen Rocket Man: Brings you fun while cleaning memory
☆Easy to use☆
Lightweight, power saving and easy to use; quickly releases memory and boosts your phone
☆Totally free and no ads☆
All features are free without any advertisement plug-ins
☆Compatible with low-end phones☆
Supports lower Android versions and is compatible with small-screen phones
Booster for Android Features
☆Intelligent Power Saving☆
► Battery Status: Detects battery status in real time and shows usage time
► Power-saving Mode: You can customize various power-saving modes or choose from four different modes to extend stand-by time
► App List: Lists all apps and their footprints in different categories
► Easy Uninstall: Uninstalls third-party apps to free more storage space for speed boost
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Indonesian, Portuguese Brazil.
Follow us on Facebook to get updates
Why does my phone become slow?
A new phone can run really fast but it gets slower as time goes by since the apps installed on the phone might run lots of services and processes in the background, and these services and processes always consume a great number of CPU and RAM resources.
How does the Booster for Android work?
By using an intelligent processes and memory management technique, Booster can release occupied system resources and make them available for actual program services, thereby greatly boosting your phone.
If you encounter any problems using the product, please send feedback and help us make the app better. Booster for Android helps you control and optimize background apps, memory and battery life to effectively boost your phone.
Limited time promotion for $0.99!!!
Please ignore the comments about Contacts and Weather not working as version 3.0.4 fixed the problems these users encountered.
For considerably less than the price of an espresso drink you can text, phone, tweet & Facebook friends, get movies listings, sports scores, news headlines, set reminders, remember things, and more, ... hands-free just using your voice!
Cognito provides the benefits of continuous speech recognition and synthetic speech to do things for you and provide information even while your screen has dimmed or is in sleep mode. It's the only truly hands-free and eyes-free voice recognition assistant on Android, making it ideal for use on the road, in bright places where you can't see your screen, and wherever and whenever your hands are tied.
What makes Cognito different from other voice assistant apps like Siri, Vlingo, Assistant, and Eva, is Cognito never requires that you tap an icon to speak, make screen selections, or look at the screen to see results. It simply tells you. Cognito continually listens for your voice, responds when you've spoken, and learns and improves upon recognizing your voice.
Say things like "Where's the nearest grocery store?", "What were yesterday's baseball scores?", "Text Ben: I'll be there in 5 minutes.", "What are the top movies?", "Call Fred", or "Remind me to pick up my laundry at 4 o'clock today." without ever having to press a button or look at your phone.
With Cognito you can hands-free:
Place phone calls
Tweet on Twitter
Post on Facebook
Find nearby restaurants, grocery stores, and other places
Make appointments or create tasks
Get baseball, basketball and hockey scores
Movie show times and theaters
Local weather or in any city
Stock market quotes
Airline flight information
The location of your car or anything you designate
Get word definitions
Convert units of measure or currency
Do simple calculations
Get the time or date
Hear jokes or wise sayings
... and more features are being added all the time.
Cognito sounds best with natural voices such as those offered by IVONA. See our FAQ link at http://jazzitouch.com/Cognito/ to learn how to download and install synthetic speech engines for your phone.
Cognito uses Google Licensing technology to help prevent fraudulent use and copying. Purchased copies may only be installed on a single Android device.
Get Cognito today at its special introductory price and help shape its future.
Functions on handheld and wear so far:
- status of all switchable devices
- switch devices on and off
Feel free to give me feedback.
- Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112749520589168975923
- FHEM - http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,36652.0.html
- pilight - http://forum.pilight.org/Thread-Android-Pilight-Wear
Alice is your personal assistant. Alice can help you do things quickly and easily.
With Alice, Android users get a helpful assistant at hand, which understands more than just commands.
You can have a conversation with Alice, give her instructions or ask for general terms of information.
Currently Alice can assist you with following functions:
Call, SMS, Email, Translation, Navigation, Alarm, Timer, App Launcher, Calculator, Facebook, Websearch, Weather, Search images.. and many many more.
You can also define your own commands with Alice and you have the opportunity to control devices which are accessible via a web interface.
Additional to the lite version: Calendar, Play Music / Videos and Receiver Control for Enigma2, Dialog-Mode, Listen in Background.
Alice knows a lot and is constantly learning new things, some examples:
- Do I need Sunglasses?
- How far is it from New York to San Fransisco?
- How high is the Eiffel tower?
- How is the movie Inception?
- Do you know any good games?
- What is the stock price of Google?
- Do I have unread messages?
- Director of Inception
- Zap to CNN
- Set up a meeting on monday at 12 o'clock coffee with Megan
- How does my day look on friday?
- Play Whitney Houston - Step by step
- Show me my pictures
- How's the weather?
- Call John Smith
- Send a message to John i'm coming later
- Wake me up in half an hour
- What is 5 + 7 * 3
- How many contacts do I have?
- How many songs do I have?
- Set Timer for 20 seconds
- What's the definition of aspirin
- Translate into german hello how are you
- Start WhatsApp
- What is 5 meters in miles
- Do you know Barack Obama
- Navigate me to the next McDonald's
- Make the light on
- Show me New York on the map
- How many contacts do i have?
- Post on Facebook what's up?
- Search for pizzeria in New York
- Who is Angela Merkel?
- Mute / Silent
- Navigate to New York
- What is the capital of Germany
- How many people live in Berlin?
- How old is Rihanna?
- When is her birthday?
- Show me a picture of Michael Jackson
Requirements: Google voice search (available in android market for free)
Supported languages: German and English
The Online-TTS is powered by iSpeech®
By downloading you accept the license agreement and privacy of YourApp24.
Tags: Voice recognition, Voice Control, Speech Assistant, Sprachassistent, Butler, Sprachsteuerung, Spracherkennung, Siri for Android, Assistant, Assistent, Dreambox, Enigma2, Haushaltssteuerung, Jbmedia, Majel, Speech control.
Compared in the internet with: Apple Siri, Cortana, Google Now, Svoice, Nuance Dragon Go, AVX, Speaktoit, Alicoid, Alpha, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Omega, Cluzee, Maluuba, Iris, Skyvi, utter, Jeannie, EVA Intern.
Tu nuevo Asistente virtual te permite:
Realizar cotizaciones de automóvil.
Solicitar emisiones de pólizas de automóvil.
Realizar consultas generales.
Braina (Brain Artificial) is an intelligent personal assistant software for Windows PC that has both text to speech and speech to text (speech recognition) features.
What can Braina do?
• Play Songs - No need to search songs on your computer. For example just say, Play Hips Don't Lie or Play Akon and Braina will play it for you from anywhere in your computer or even the web.
• Dictate to any Software or Website - Use speech to text feature in third party programs like Microsoft Word using Dictation mode.
• Play Videos - If you want to watch a video or movie, say Play video , for example Play video Godfather.
• Calculator - Do calculations by speaking. - e.g 45 plus 20 minus 10 . Braina can even help you in mathematics.
• Dictionary and Thesaurus - See definition of any word.- e.g. Define encephalon, What is intelligence?
• Open and Close any Programs - e.g. Open notepad, Close notepad
• Open and Search Files and Folders 10 times faster - e.g. Open file studynotes.txt, Search folder program
• Control Powerpoint Presentation - Say next or previous slide (in Dictation mode)
• See News and Weather Information - e.g. Weather in London , Show news about Obama
• Search Information on the Internet - e.g. Find information on Thalassemia disease, Search Real Madrid score on Google, Search for Albert Einstein on Wikipedia, Search images of cute puppies
• Set Alarms - e.g. Set alarm at 7:30 am
• Remotely Shutdown Computer
• Notes - Braina can remember notes for you. e.g. Note I have given 550 dollars to John.
and much more..
How to Connect App with PC?
1) Ensure that your PC and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. If you don't have a WiFi router, you can also use WiFi Hotspot facility to connect. Also make sure that Braina is running on your PC. You can download Braina for PC from here: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
2) Now in order to connect, you will need IP address of your PC on the WiFi network. To get IP, go to Tools menu->Settings->Speech Recognition from Braina on PC. From the "Speech Option" drop-down select "Use Braina for Android".
3) You will see a list of IP addresses. Enter the first IP address on the list in Android App and click connect. If you get an error, then try entering the remaining IP addresses in the list one by one until you get connected. (Note: IP address will generally start with 192.168)
Important: If there are firewalls in your network, the app might not connect successfully with Braina assistant on your computer.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more information: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/android/faq.html
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Manage multiple publisher's service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
Supported Languages (please email email@example.com if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Spanish (Thanks Pau)
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Italian (Thanks Luca)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
*** Dutch (Thanks Levi)
*** Indonesian (Thanks Pahala)
Beta Google+ Group: https://plus.google.com/communities/118331877810235547598
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you wish to donate anything you can here: http://myministryassistant.com/donate
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, a DashClock extension, and a Tasker event plugin!
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app. Also find out about our iOS and Desktop clients to get notifications on all of your devices.
Now you can focus on what matters most... building a profitable and competitive business!
- Manage Insurance Companies (carriers) and Contacts.
- Manage several Insurance Agents simultaneously. This is really useful for small agencies.
- Keep a complete record of your Clients and Prospects. We provide an effective search capability on every module of this app.
- Record your Appointments.
- Create Insurance Policies. Support for several types of Insurance Policies (Auto, Property / Casualty, Home, Health, Dental, Life, etc). Create your own poducts (or modify existing templates).
- Fully manage Claims and Payments.
- Multiple Statistics available. Beautiful Charts with detailed data for precise, effective, quick analysis of your sales performance (Premiums, Down payments, Commissions and more). There are several built in filters (Company, Agent, Periods, Type of Policy, etc).
- The User Interface is very intuitive and easy to learn. You can set your currency and date/hour format.
- Provides powerful and effective set of features that will keep growing regularly.
PRO Features (Available via In-App Purchase):
- Access to Products (templates)
- AD-FREE (No Advertisements).
Please remember to Review our App. Your comments will help us to improve at a faster pace!
You can easily contribute to make this App even better! Just send us any request, bug report, idea or language issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to help us to translate ‘Insurance Agent’ to your language? It’s easy, just find us on http://ackuna.com/translate-/insurance-agent and contribute.
- Internet access - this app uses Google AdMob to show some ads. 98% of functionality is available in lite version.
- In-app purchases - the user can upgrade to pro version. 100% functionality and Ad-free.
- External Storage - used for Backup / Restore / Import / Export
Our goal is simple: make your life easier.
How it works:
Send us a photo or video of something and then tell us what to do – either by typing or saying the instructions. Our group of Please.Do assistants can do a wide variety of tasks remotely and will email you the results.
Need some notes transcribed? We’ll do it.
Need some business cards turned into Outlook contacts? We’ll do it.
Expense report? We’ll do it.
Whatever task you need done – be it research, transcription, or creative – we’ll do it.
All you need to do is launch the Please.Do app and tell us what to do!
Simple tasks will cost $0.25 per minute. Let's say you take a picture of eight business cards and ask for Outlook contacts. If it takes five minutes, your cost would be $1.25. More complex tasks will cost more but will still be charged on a per minute basis.
What our beta testers have to say:
"I needed a helper to do the research I didn't have time to do myself, Please.Do got the task done while I slept." – Charles Johnson, Technology Expert
“Please.Do helped me through those times when my assistant was on leave. It’s definitely the best productivity app since it lets me stay focused on more important things instead of worrying if the restaurant kept my lunch meeting reservation or creating simple PowerPoint presentations.” - Dave West, CEO
“I love Please.Do! I asked them to create vector files of my sketches which I needed for a graphics project. I met my deadline with their help. Thank you guys for all!” – Andrea Mattos, Multimedia Graphics Expert
“Please.Do. Please do. Pleasedo. No matter how you write it or say it, they get stuff done (I needed them to look for these cute cake toppers that were so hard to find). I’m hooked to always turning to them when I hear myself saying ‘Please do this for me’.” –Amor de Castro, Busy Mom
"I was amazed by the response time of PleaseDo, they transcribed and emailed me my notes within an hour of submitting the Task - and there were no errors (even with my lousy handwriting). These guys are good. PleaseDo gets the job done!" - Charlie Mullaney, Student
QuizCaster bringt Dir Rätselspaß auf den Fernseher!
Über 14000 Fragen aus über 20 Kategorien, außerdem Spezial-Kategorien wie "Wo liegt was?", usw.
Multiplayer-fähig! Du kannst mit bis zu 6 Spielern im lokalen WLAN zusammen raten.
Achtung: Sollte die Meldung, "Oops, shouldn't be here" erscheinen, liegt das nicht an der App, sondern am Chromecast! Siehe: https://code.google.com/p/google-cast-sdk/issues/detail?id=114
Dies ist die erste Version von QuizCaster, Feedback bitte gerne an email@example.com !
Tags: Quiz, Rätsel, Quizduell, Quizcast, Wer wird Millionär, Spiel, Chomecast-Spiel
*DIES IST DIE KOSTENLOSE TEST-VERSION*: Es können alle Funktionen uneingeschränkt für *7 Tage* ausprobiert werden.
Bitte meldet Euch beim Support unter firstname.lastname@example.org bevor ihr schlechte Bewertungen abgebt, in den meisten Fällen können wir helfen!
Mit Alicoid kannst du SMS per Sprache verschicken, eMails per Sprache diktieren, auf Facebook per Sprache posten und vieles mehr.
Alicoid weiß vieles und lernt ständig hinzu, hier ein paar Beispiele:
- Wann muss ich nach Berlin?
- Was heißt Ich komme später auf italienisch?
- Was ist die Hauptstadt von Spanien?
- Wieviele Einwohner hat Paris?
- Wie wird das Wetter in Berlin?
- Sei bitte leise. (Lautlosmodus ein)
- Kennst Du Michael Jordan?
- Wer spielte Don Vito Corleone in "Der Pate"?
- Weck mich in einer halben Stunde.
- Wie haben die Bayern gespielt?
- Wer führte Regie in "Terminator"?
- Navigiere nach Dortmund.
- Wie weit ist es von hier nach Hamburg?
- Wie wird das Wetter?
- Wo liegt Reutlingen?
- Erstelle einen Termin für morgen 10 Uhr
- Welche Termine habe ich?
- Was gibt es neues vom Sport?
- Schreibe auf Facebook/Google+/Twitter: Heute abend Party bei mir!
- Sende eine SMS an Markus!
- Wann fährt der nächste Zug nach Hamburg?
- Kommt mein Zug nach Köln pünktlich?
- Öffne mein Notizbuch
- Rufe Peter zuhause an
- Was heißt Ich komme später auf italienisch?
- Zeig mir ein Bild von...
- Wie alt ist der Petersdom?
- Erinnere mich daran, den Müll raus zu bringen, wenn ich zuhause bin
- Mach ein Foto und sende den Link an Thomas.
- Wie groß ist Nicolas Sarcozy?
- Wie hoch ist die Zugspitze?
- Wann fährt der nächste Bus nach Berlin Hauptbahnhof?
- Wie warm ist es im Wohnzimmer?
- Schalte das Licht in der Küche aus.
Ausführlichere Dokumentation hier: http://www.alicoid.com/doku
Wenn Deine Frage nicht beim ersten Mal erkannt wird, probiere es einfach ein paar Stunden später nochmal, Alicoid lernt ständig hinzu.
Aktuelle Weiterentwicklungen verfolgen und neue Features vorschlagen: http://google.com/+Alicoid
ACHTUNG: Die auf vielen Geräten vorinstallierte Pico-Stimme ist nicht optimal. Gute Alternativen wie SVOX und Ivona gibt es im Google Play Store.
Fragen, Kritik und Anregungen kannst Du gerne an email@example.com mailen. Bitte meldet Euch beim Support bevor ihr schlechte Bewertungen abgebt, in den meisten Fällen können wir helfen!
- es muss eine Text-to-Speech-App mit deutscher Sprachausgabe installiert sein - das ist meist der Fall.
- es muss eine Spracherkennungs-App installiert sein, z.B. die kostenlose Google Sprachsuche - ist meist bereits vorinstalliert und gibt's bei Google Play.
Einige Funktionen, die das Handy selbst betreffen, z.B. Wecker stellen, Termine hinzufügen sind bisher auf einigen Geräten nur ab Android 2.3+ verfügbar.
Tags: Spracherkennung, Text-to-Speech, Sprachausgabe, Sprachassistent, Siri, Butler, Assistent, Voice, AIVC, Majel, speaktoit, Sprachsteuerung, Alpha, Iris, Risi, S Voice, andFHEM, FHEM