You can key in your numeric data one by one at Setup section by tap List to create a list. Then tap List Item to create a series of numeric data for a specified list you configured in List earlier. Or if you already keep your numeric data in a simple text file, you can use the Import section List and List Item where you select a text file from your sdcard and import into the app.
Lastly, at Process section, tap Graph to select the list and set some graph settings. Tap Draw Graph to see your line chart.
Important points to note:
- The format for the text file for import should be just one line one record separated by a newline for different records.
- If you attempt to draw the graph with hundreds of numeric data, the app will crawl. Optimal data size should be around 40-60 numbers. This app is meant to be used simply not enterprise level kind of graph drawing.
The application support English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese display.
- manage several sets of date/value lists
- easy input for daily usage
- shows 2 graphs : values and growth line charts
- exports datasets to a text file in order to use it on your computer
- internet access : for ads
- write external storage : for datasets export
Check my blog for my answers to user comments.
As like as snap drawing your ideas on a napkin in a cafe, you can make snap notes easily and conveniently.
Man templates like a Graph paper, college-ruled notebook and various templates are provided.
Note with S-Pen or finger, you can create a note.
This application uses Samsung S-Pen SDK, so it's available on Samsung Devices (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, ...).
- S-Pen, finger drawing
- Text input
- Insert an Image
- Undo / Redo
- Export Image / PDF
- Provides a variety of templates
. Graph paper, college-ruled notebook (white, yellow), crumpled paper, and the dotted line, the old paper
More from developer
Now compatible with Android 1.6! (Android 2.0+ required for multi-touch support)
Graph unlimited functions.
Customize display with nearly unlimited colors.
Touch- or button-controlled panning.
Essential graphing calculator functions: tracing, dy/dx, roots, extrema (max/mins) and intersections, all controlled by multi-touch! (See video for
Populate a scrolling table for exact x-values and their matching y-values.
Shows multiple points of interest at once (unlike a normal graphing calculator's one point at a time).
Persistent graphs stored in database (functions stay after exit).
Requires no suspicious permissions, internet solely used for non-invasive ads.
Fully tested on Droid X.
+, -, /, *
natural log (written as log)
sin, cos, tan and their inverses
constants: e^x (exp(x)), pi
1) Click "Functions" button to edit functions you want to graph.
2) Choose a color by clicking the white square.
3) Click tools button to run graphing calculations.
4) Touch the screen with two fingers to begin a calculation between them.
5) When done with a calculation, click tools button again.
Use a light color for easy readability of calculated values.
Refer to "Syntax" in the tools menu for equation entrance guidelines.
Expr lexer and parser used with permission:
Copyright 2002 by Darius Bacon <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Uses Android Color Picker library under Apache License 2.0.
Please email any suggestions to king.appsUS@gmail.com.
Note: Please thoroughly describe any issues you have in your email or comment, including phone model and OS version. Thank you!
1) Enter the coefficient (optional), root (default squareroot), and radicand you want to simplify by clicking on their regions.
2) Click the radical picture OR simplify button.
3) Click the second radical picture OR clear button to clear display.
Please comment or email with support/feature requests.
Fully tested on Droid X.
In addition, an easy-to-read list of constants can be viewed that includes all constants used in Regents and AP-C Physics. Clicking a constant displays the name of that constant.