You can key in your numeric data one by one at Setup section by tap List to create a list. Then tap List Item to create a series of numeric data for a specified list you configured in List earlier. Or if you already keep your numeric data in a simple text file, you can use the Import section List and List Item where you select a text file from your sdcard and import into the app.
Lastly, at Process section, tap Graph to select the list and set some graph settings. Tap Draw Graph to see your line chart.
Important points to note:
- The format for the text file for import should be just one line one record separated by a newline for different records.
- If you attempt to draw the graph with hundreds of numeric data, the app will crawl. Optimal data size should be around 40-60 numbers. This app is meant to be used simply not enterprise level kind of graph drawing.
The application support English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese display.
The primary goals driving the design of Polydia are to:
1) Provide a highly dynamic and interactive user interface which helps you get things done quickly.
2) Keep tablets in mind from the very beginning while still providing the best possible experience when running on a phone. (The promotional video shows Polydia in action on a tablet.)
3) Take advantage of recent releases of Android hardware and software.
- Thumbnail-based launch screen that visually helps you find the document you're looking for
- A variety of shapes including: square / rectangle / diamond, circle / ellipse, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, octagon and other common diagram shapes
- Shapes that can be filled and/or stroked
- Filled and stroked connectors with multiple routing options
- Images from your gallery can be imported for use as fills and paints
- Linear and radial gradient fills
- Most properties of your shapes and connectors can be changed
- A diagram of virtually unlimited size can be zoomed and panned
- Font support includes variable sizes, bold / italic / underline / strikethrough, text shadows, horizontal and vertical alignment
- PNG and SVG export are supported (if you have apps supporting either, Polydia can share with them)
- Innovative color picker allowing the use of transparency just about anywhere
- Basic painting (using photos / pictures imported from your gallery) and drawing (using styles) capabilities
- 'Group edit' mode for selecting multiple objects allowing for cut/copy/paste, movement, alignment, as well as locking and unlocking shapes
- 'Quick edit' mode for fast entry of text labels for new or existing objects without constant dialog pop-ups required. A real time saver when working on a phone.
Diagram templates currently supplied:
Style templates: block, empty, flowchart, mind map, network & computers (2 different icon sets), org chart, BPMN
Structural templates: Venn diagrams (4 types for 2 or 3 sets in color or black and white), Euler diagram (4 sets), Euler (6 set subsets), Pyramid
The main difference between structural and style templates is that structural templates provide a simple 'diagram maker' functionality where part of the diagram is pre-built where appropriate.
For support, please go to Overflow menu -> About -> Feedback and email your questions... the account is monitored and requests replied to. Answering support questions in the Play store is difficult due to replies being limited to 350 characters.
Requires Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) or greater.
- manage several sets of date/value lists
- easy input for daily usage
- shows 2 graphs : values and growth line charts
- exports datasets to a text file in order to use it on your computer
- internet access : for ads
- write external storage : for datasets export
Check my blog for my answers to user comments.
For example, body weight, electricity charges, such as temperature.
I can choose from three types of year, month and year, the date the horizontal axis.
There are two kinds of "Line" and "bar" type of graph.
Please use the Free Graph by all means if you want to create a graph!
You can make a graph easily.
It's useful for recording time of some sports, sales record, weight management, etc.
Utility costs, Fuel consumption, Food costs, Base body temperature,Blood glucose level,
Jogging distance, Overtime hours, Blood pressure, Body fat percentage, Golf score
Trial version is free.
In the trial version of data that can be registered is limited to 7.
This is full version.
You can export data to full version Graph by Settings->All data export and All data import.
-Draw base line
-Input by day / count
-CSV export, import
-All data export, import
-News search graph
-Icon order change
-It is possible to input more than once a day in date chart
-Bar chart has been modified to appear in the order from the most recent data.
-Font size settings
-Plot data label
-Display Summary Average Max Min
-Summary based first date
* Choose the right graph to deliver your message
* Simplify your graphs for maximum impact
* Ideas for graphs that reinforce and enhance the information displayed in your primary graph
* Bring consistency and clarity to your overall dashboard
* Select optimal filters to maximize audience flexibility including when and why to select each one
The Rapid Dashboard Reference Card gives you 64 simple, clear ideas to improve the quality of your communication with graphs and bring clarity to your dashboards! This card is designed to aid dashboard developers and consumers in selecting optimal visual elements for their dashboards.
With 64 illustrated tips across 4 pages you will find this invaluable in every step of dashboard development, from your initial dashboard development to the final review process. Each tip vividly illustrates good usage practices and offers brief descriptions of when and how to best utilize each dashboard element. Save time, expand your horizons and simply enjoy reviewing the card for brainstorming sessions!
Created by the analytics training team of Freakalytics, LLC, this card has been developed based on extensive dashboard training experience with hundreds of clients around the world!
Freakalytics is the founding Tableau Software Education Partner and we are also on the Faculty of the American Marketing Association. While these examples are illustrated using Tableau Software they are relevant for dashboard designers using a wide variety of dashboard toolsets.
It is convenient to aggregate the questionnaire.
The operation is very simple, you can add as many items as you want, and continue to count in the "CountUp" button to display on a separate pie chart and percentage by pressing the end "aggregate" button.
The numbers can also directly input, input menu appears on the screen by a long tap numbers.
In addition, the item name is also rejected by the automatic No. 1,No.2... by default, but you can also edit free to do long tap.
The item name will be reflected in the chart legend.
It is a handy app, for example, when you want to see immediately in the graph aggregate result of a simple questionnaire.
By maximally to simplify the function, since it has become a very light application, please try to install and feel free.
More from developer
Now compatible with Android 1.6! (Android 2.0+ required for multi-touch support)
Graph unlimited functions.
Customize display with nearly unlimited colors.
Touch- or button-controlled panning.
Essential graphing calculator functions: tracing, dy/dx, roots, extrema (max/mins) and intersections, all controlled by multi-touch! (See video for
Populate a scrolling table for exact x-values and their matching y-values.
Shows multiple points of interest at once (unlike a normal graphing calculator's one point at a time).
Persistent graphs stored in database (functions stay after exit).
Requires no suspicious permissions, internet solely used for non-invasive ads.
Fully tested on Droid X.
+, -, /, *
natural log (written as log)
sin, cos, tan and their inverses
constants: e^x (exp(x)), pi
1) Click "Functions" button to edit functions you want to graph.
2) Choose a color by clicking the white square.
3) Click tools button to run graphing calculations.
4) Touch the screen with two fingers to begin a calculation between them.
5) When done with a calculation, click tools button again.
Use a light color for easy readability of calculated values.
Refer to "Syntax" in the tools menu for equation entrance guidelines.
Expr lexer and parser used with permission:
Copyright 2002 by Darius Bacon <email@example.com>.
Uses Android Color Picker library under Apache License 2.0.
Please email any suggestions to king.appsUS@gmail.com.
Note: Please thoroughly describe any issues you have in your email or comment, including phone model and OS version. Thank you!
1) Enter the coefficient (optional), root (default squareroot), and radicand you want to simplify by clicking on their regions.
2) Click the radical picture OR simplify button.
3) Click the second radical picture OR clear button to clear display.
Please comment or email with support/feature requests.
Fully tested on Droid X.
In addition, an easy-to-read list of constants can be viewed that includes all constants used in Regents and AP-C Physics. Clicking a constant displays the name of that constant.