* Graph tracer via trackball, trackpad, d-pad(hard or soft)
** Press for current trace position
** Up/down to change functions
* Find intersection of 2 graphs
* Save graph to SD card in "My Graphs"
* Pinch-to-zoom and panning
* Full screen graphing calculator
* Custom equation keyboard
* All colors are customizable
* Long press to bring up soft d-pad (top or bottom)
* Install on external media
I would love to hear suggestions for any improvements or if you have problems using this program. Please email me if you think something is missing or if you would like to request functionality.
I am not able to respond to comments, so please send an email so I can be clear on your request.
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)
- manage several sets of date/value lists
- easy input for daily usage
- shows 2 graphs : values and growth line charts
- exports datasets to a text file in order to use it on your computer
- internet access : for ads
- write external storage : for datasets export
Check my blog for my answers to user comments.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin p/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2?)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Andie Graph is an Android port of the AlmostTI emulator by Marat Fayzullin - http://fms.komkon.org/
*** ROM not included. Why? http://dgmltn.com/roms ***
The TI-8X series of calculators work great as standalone calculators, showing 8 lines of history, using standard mathematical notation. Each model was designed with more specific purposes in mind:
The TI-82 is designed for algebra and trigonometry. Graph and compare functions, perform variable substitution, and solve single variable equations.
The TI-83 is designed for statistics and trigonometry. Graph and compare functions, and perform data plotting and analysis.
The TI-85 is great for engineering and computer science. Graph and compare functions, perform bit manipulation and convert between numeric bases.
The TI-86 is great for engineering and calculus. Graph and compare functions, perform bit manipulation and convert between numeric bases. Solve differential equations, plot vector fields.
All models allow you to write programs in TI-BASIC and perform basic scientific calculator operations.
Follow @dgmltn for updates!
For example, body weight, electricity charges, such as temperature.
I can choose from three types of year, month and year, the date the horizontal axis.
There are two kinds of "Line" and "bar" type of graph.
Please use the Free Graph by all means if you want to create a graph!
The integration of functions is facilitated by self-completion of statements, also expressions of the interpreter is very flexible and allows the inclusion of any function: even the most complex are recognized and interpreted correctly.
The main functions recognized are: abs(x), acos(x), acosh(x), asin(x), asinh(x), atan(x), avg(x1,x2,...,xN), ceil(x), combin(x,y), cos(x), cosh(x), e(), exp(x), fact(x), floor(x), lg(x), ln(x), log(x,y), max(x1,x2,...,mN), min(x1,x2,...,xN), mod(x,y), pi(), pow(x,y), rand(), sign(x), sin(x), sinh(x), sqrt(x), sum(x1,x2,...,xN), tan(x), tanh(x), toDeg(x), toRad(x).
The graph allows an accurate view of the trend of function at any point in the plane. You can zoom and pan through the classical gestures.
There is also a tool which can calculate the value of the functions included, given the value of x (via a number or expression).
Draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
Use the following unique features to help you with your Calculus and Algebra class:
Algeo has every feature a scientific calculator needs:
*Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
*Radians and Degree Support
*Supports Landscape Mode
If you need help press Menu button -> Help or send an e-mail!
If trigonometric functions give an incorrect answer, make sure you are in the correct angle mode.
You can check it in the upper right corner. To change it press more->DEG/RAD.
- plot ANY function
- use a parameter within your function
- display roots
- take screenshots of your graphs
- link to IntegralCalc to calculate definite integrals
- handy UI: Multitouch, Dynamics, easy to use UI elements
Lang.: English, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian
- Write external Storage: For saving screenshots
- Internet, phone & network state: For ads (buy PRO to get rid of that!)
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Here are some of our current features:
-Enter values and view results as you would write them
-Swipe up, down, left, or right to quickly switch between keyboard pages.
-Long click on keyboard key to bring up dialog about key.
-Undo and Redo keys to easily fix mistakes.
-Cut, Copy, and Paste.
-User defined functions with f, g, h
-Simplify and Factor algebra expressions.
-Polynomial long division.
-Solve equations for a variable.
-Solve equations with inequalities such as > and <
-Solve systems of equations.
-Simplify trigonometric expressions using trigonometric identities.
-Graph three equations at once.
-View equations on graph or in table format.
-Normal functions such as y=x^2
-Inverse functions such as x=y^2
-Circles such as y^2+x^2=1
-Ellipses, Hyperbola, Conic Sections.
-Add markers to graph to view value at given point.
-View delta and distance readings between markers on graph.
-View roots and intercepts of traces on graph.
-nCr and nPr functions
-Change numeric base between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal
-Bitwise operators AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
-Vector dot product and norm.
Q. Is there are tutorial anywhere explaining how to use the graphing calculator?
A. There are three into tutorials in the app for the calculator, graph equations, and graph screens. Additional tutorials can be found on our website http://www.mathally.com/
Q. How do I get to the keys for pi, e, solve, etc?
A. There are four keyboard pages. Each swipe direction across the keyboard moves you to a different page. The default page is the swipe down page. To get to the page with trig functions, swipe left. To get to the matrix keys, swipe up. To get to the last page, swipe right. No matter what page you are on, the swipe direction to move to a specific page is always the same.
Q. What do you have planned for future releases?
A. You can keep up to date on the latest news on our blog at http://mathally.blogspot.com/ . This news will include what is coming up in future releases. Also feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!
If you find a bug or have questions, please email me.
By Silly Brandroid.
You can make a graph easily.
It's useful for recording time of some sports, sales record, weight management, etc.
Utility costs, Fuel consumption, Food costs, Base body temperature,Blood glucose level,
Jogging distance, Overtime hours, Blood pressure, Body fat percentage, Golf score
-Draw base line
-Input by day / count
-CSV export, import
-All data export, import
-News Search Graph
-Icon order change
-It is possible to input more than once a day in date chart
-Bar chart has been modified to appear in the order from the most recent data.
-Font size settings
-Plot data label
-Display Summary Average Max Min
1) Enter the coefficient (optional), root (default squareroot), and radicand you want to simplify by clicking on their regions.
2) Click the radical picture OR simplify button.
3) Click the second radical picture OR clear button to clear display.
Please comment or email with support/feature requests.
Fully tested on Droid X.
In addition, an easy-to-read list of constants can be viewed that includes all constants used in Regents and AP-C Physics. Clicking a constant displays the name of that constant.
Now compatible with Android 1.6+! (Android 2.0+ required for multi-touch support, Android 1.5 NOT supported)
Graph unlimited functions.
Customize display with nearly unlimited colors.
Touch- or button-controlled panning.
Essential graphing calculator functions: tracing, dy/dx, roots, extrema (max/mins) and intersections, all controlled by multi-touch! (See video for
Populate a scrolling table for exact x-values and their matching y-values.
Shows multiple points of interest at once (unlike a normal graphing calculator's one point at a time).
Persistent graphs stored in database (functions stay after exit).
Requires no suspicious permissions.
Fully tested on Droid X.
+, -, /, *
natural log (written as log)
sin, cos, tan and their inverses
constants: e^x (exp(x)), pi
1) Click "Functions" button to edit functions you want to graph.
2) Choose a color by clicking the white square.
3) Click tools button to run graphing calculations.
4) Touch the screen with two fingers to begin a calculation between them.
5) When done with a calculation, click tools button again.
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JNhv91VYjQ&feature=player_embedded
Use a light color for easy readability of calculated values.
Refer to "Syntax" in the tools menu for equation entrance guidelines.
Expr lexer and parser used with permission:
Copyright 2002 by Darius Bacon <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Uses Android Color Picker library under Apache License 2.0.
Please email any suggestions to king.appsUS@gmail.com.