이제 Java를 여러분의 폰에서 사용할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 java 파일을 실행할 수 있고, class 파일을 실행할 수 있으며 jar 파일을 실행할 수 있습니다. 또한 java 파일을 class 파일로 컴파일 할 수 있으며 class 파일을 java 파일로 디컴파일 하는것도 가능합니다.
It can run only command code, not yet for GUI. However we will support GUI on future.
이 프로그램은 오직 프롬프트 명령 코드만 실행 가능함니다. 하지만 저희는 차후에 GUI도 지원할 것입나다.
(Not important) It does not need Root
(중요하지 않습니다.) 이 프로그램은 당연히 루팅은 필요 없습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (email@example.com) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for dex2jar :)
Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
Training takes place in some steps, at each new step are makes the minimum change in the program for the approximation to the lessons target. Thus easier to trace the program logic from start to finish and do not miss out on some small but very significant detail.
The program can also be of interest to developers who do not mind to share experiences. The fact is that with the help of a special program (which available on the official website of the program http://en.assoft.ru/startjava), anyone can write your own lesson StartJava.
The program is free, but with the ads. Advertising makes it possible to develop the project further, so treat to it tolerantly, please. Advertising model allows you to receive the income of the project is not only to authors of the application, but also to the authors of the lessons for him too. The fact that the user sees two banner. The first - advertising by program, and the second - provides by author of the lesson. So it is not only stimulates the development of the program, but help to creation a more high-quality, interesting and varied lessons.
You can send your lessons for StartJava on your native language to email@example.com. This lessons can be included to new versions of program or links to your lessons can be placed on the program official page.
Learn Programming is easy, good luck to you.
Welcome to Sand IDE Pro for Java Developers(called Sand for short).
1.What is Sand exactly?
Sand is an integrated development environment(IDE) for Java in Android platform.
First, Sand has a very powerful Java editor inside, keywords highlighting for Java, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close are all supported.
Second, Sand has a full-featured Java compiler, Java projects can be built by Sand.
Third, Sand can run Java programs, output and input are both supported by Console of Sand.
In a word, Sand turns your Android device into a real development tool. You can use Sand to write Java codes on the go, to test algorithms in Java, or to practice your Java skills.
This is a full version. Ads free.
--A powerful Java editor. Keywords highlighting, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close, automatically indentation are all supported.
--A full-featured Java compiler. Support from Java 1.3 to Java 1.6.(Android doesn't support Java 1.7)
--Bluetooth keyboard supported.
--A Console which is in charge of Input from users and Output from compiler and Java programs.
--Settings. Customize your Sand. Change font size, font color, background color and so on.
--Import external JARs into Java project.
--Two themes supported. Android Holo Light Theme and Android Holo Dark Theme
--Support all kinds of CPU(x86, ARM, MIPS)
4.Something you should know
--Sand supports bluetooth keyboard that is the perfect mate of Sand. I strongly recommend you buy one.
--You can download rt.jar(1.6.0_24) from the project web page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/downloads/list
--Please save all your work before you put Sand into background. Android system may kill background non-system apps, you will lose all your unsaved work if Android system does that.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you are very welcome to email us. I'll try my best to improve Sand and protect your investment.
Author: Jimmy Chen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: https://twitter.com/JimmyChen812
UI designer: Muzzammil Shariff E-mail: email@example.com
Project Web Page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/
Tags: Java , Programming Language, Integrated Development Environment , IDE , Java Compiler
Remote Launcher is an easy to use tool that enables you to launch applications remotely on your PC via your Android device with a single click. It can also be used to start your PC up, even if it is turned off, with the built in support for Wake On Lan (WOL). It consists of an Android app and a small server program for your PC.
There is also support for Android shortcuts and widgets (size 1x1) available to start programs even quicker.
You can configure Remote Launcher to start any application on your PC, e.g. start your mediacenter (xbmc etc), shutdown/restart the computer or run a custom script.
It's also possible to automate Remote Launcher using Android intents or shortcuts. That makes it possible to use it together with tools such as Tasker or Llama to perform tasks at certain events, e.g. "shutdown computer when I leave home" or "send wake on lan packet to computer and start xbmc when I get back home". You can even do things like muting your computer when there's an incoming call and unmuting it when the call finishes. The imagination is the limit.
To use Remote Launcher you need to install the Remote Launcher Server on your PC. Downloads, installation instructions, user guides and examples are available on the project wiki:
The Remote Launcher server is written in Java so it should work on any pc with the Java Runtime Enviromnment installed (version 1.6 or later), be it Linux, Windows or Mac OS. It has been tested on Ubuntu and Windows 7.
Remote Launcher is a nice alternative to more complex remote control solutions such as vnc or ssh when you just need to start specific programs.
Remote Launcher works both with wifi and cellular connections. However, if you use cellular and the pc running Remote Launcher Server is behind a router, you will have to configure port forwarding on your router to forward the port 4444 to your pc. You will also need to configure the Remote Launcher app to use the IP address of the router instead of the pc in this case.
If you run into any issues, please contact the developer as it is not possible to answer to comments in the Market. You can also follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/owtroid
A free version is also available: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.owtroid.remotelauncherfree
The free version is currently limited to having just one single server configured.
Also included is a VimClojure server, which enables integration with an editor via the Nailgun protocol.
Please send feedback and ideas for further development.
You need Android 2.2.3 or higher and a storage card (/sdcard/) to use this app!
Following development tools are integrated in JavaIDEdroid:
* aapt tool
* Eclipse compiler for Java
* dx tool
* DexMerger tool
* zipsigner-lib (this library also does the zipalign)
* SpongyCastle Library
* BeanShell Interpreter
* JavaRunner: allows to run any binary Java commandline application (.jar file)
The APP can be extended with modules. The modules are loaded dynamically and the integrity of the module is checked before every start of the module. In the download area of the project's website you'll find some pre-built modules, for example for Ant or the jar tool.
The APP can be controlled and customized with BeanShell scripts. The APP supports the 'protected script mode' which verifies the integrity of the scripts before executing them.
The software supports project features:
* Project definition files: Allows to define project specific information for every project.
* Default scripts: Due to the project definition files, it is possible to use default BeanShell scripts (for compiling and building) which fit almost all projects. The default scripts can be started from the project menu and can be customized if needed.
* Project template: When creating a new project definition files, you can tell the app to create a skeleton project for you.
* Recent project list: Allows to quickly re-open recent projects
* Project filemanager: Allows you to browse all your project files and create, open, edit, delete and run (only .bsh files) them. There is a 'Directory list' button that lets you quickly change to another subdirectory of the project.
* Project time log: Allows you to see the time spent for development
By installing the JavaIDEdroidPRO key (or the old JavaIDEdroidPRO 1.x app) additional features become available:
* Unlimited project support (the free version only supports very small projects)
* DexMerger Tool: Allows to merge 2 .dex files. So, .jar libraries do not need to be re-dexed everytime.
* dx: Merge functionality
* dx: Incremental option
* APK signing with user certificate
* Unlimited JavaRunner (the free version only supports very small .jar files and only 1 module at a time)
The Permission is used, so that Java console applications can access the Internet. JavaIDEdroid itself does not need the Internet access.
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file: http://www.tanapro.ch/products/JavaIDEdroid/help-en.html
Check the project web site for more information and support:
In the Wiki you'll find a HowToGetStarted tutorial:
In the Wiki you'll also find a guide on how to create and use the module for the free Java obfuscator yGuard.
There, you'll also find how to create Codename One applications on your Android device.
Please check the support forum before rating this app badly. We will give our best to help you there.
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), SCP, client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
Please see help/library/example in MENU key !
1st step(Creating example parser):
(1) Create JpgLib.java and pint.java copied from 'library' in MENU key.
(2) Create PG.java copied from 'help' in MENU key.
(3) Create a SOURCE-FILE copied from 'example' in MENU key.
(4) Generate JAVA-SOURCE from above SOURCE-FILE.
(5) Insert the last line of 'example' in MENU key and above JAVA-SOURCE, into PG.java like described in 'example' in MENU key.
(6) Add above three sources to your project.
(7) Call parser from your project like described in 'help' in MENU key.
* Change URL of package / import statements in above three sources to fit to your project.
Can export the listing to a file on the sdcard. Does not send anything over the internet.
This is completely useless for most people. I use it for collecting certain parameters from a range of devices for comparison. I'm making this available for if somebody else might some day need to collect the same kind of data.
Can’t do anything about it?
Well, this might be the solution to your problem; Electric Mobile Phone Prank.
Let them feel the wrath of your hate as they touch your phone.
Electric Mobile Phone Prank is a prank app that simulates electric bolts every time your phone is touch.
In this way, they will now stop touching your phone.
It has a realistic sound effect that goes well with the app, plus your phone’s vibration to make it more real.
What are you waiting for?
Download, have fun with our prank and make the people stop touching your phone now.
Based on the early dungeon-crawling video game "Rogue" developed in the 80s, this particular incarnation of the game features the same classic action that gave rise to other popular titles in the roguelike genre such as NetHack, and Diablo.
- Turn-based role-playing adventure
- Unlimited areas to explore
- Randomly-generated world full of unique monsters and terrain
- 12 races and 13 professions
- Skills such as Pickpocket, Alchemy, and Trap Disarming
- Thousands of unique items including scrolls, potions, wands, runes, and other magical artifacts
- Automatic save, plus one other save slot. Losing everything when you die is terrible!
-You cannot attack friendly people unless you kick them first, and they really don't like that at all.
-If you kick down a door near by a friendly, they don't like that either.
-Save/Load is located at the bottom of the menu you get when you press the MENU button.
-You really should not try this on older devices. The game uses a lot of memory and power to keep track of the whole game world, so it can be sluggish on some older devices.
-The game is fully controlled by the touchscreen, but you can also use the directional pad to move around and the keyboard for commands.
-The tutorial dungeon is located just south of the inn that you see to the west of your starting position. Go west till you hit the door, then go south.
-Scroll to the right in your inventory menus to see more information such as weight of the item and where it is equipped.
Try out the game, you have 15 minutes to change your mind and cancel your purchase. Decide if you like it or not. Has ads, and pops up a screen to purchase the full version every five minutes.
Please leave comments about bugs that need fixing and areas you'd like me to improve.
I'ts a rough first prototype, but I wanted to share it. You can really create a one man rave in no time.
High end tablet required! Tested on Kindle Fire HD 7.
Draw in notes, adjust the sound parameters with knobs and two joysticks, auto create good random patterns, even slowly mutate pattern.
Try it out in your browser:
Taking full advantage of—indeed requiring--your phone's accelerometer, the goal is to clear the colored pegs from the screen before all your balls are lost. You need to lean your phone up, down, left, and right so the balls can navigate past obstacles. Peg Popper lets you put spin on the ball to help you navigate around gravity holes, moving targets, spinning wheels, and magnets.
Featuring pleasing graphics, colorful and evolving backgrounds, plus responsive game play, Peg Popper includes 20 often quite challenging levels. Betcha can't play just one!
Defend the planet from waves of missiles. Don't crash or shoot it either.
Touch the screen to move around. Touch your ship or press the trackball to fire.
I'm going to take these beginning scraps to build a proper planetary exploration space RPG game. Stay tuned for more.