이제 Java를 여러분의 폰에서 사용할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 java 파일을 실행할 수 있고, class 파일을 실행할 수 있으며 jar 파일을 실행할 수 있습니다. 또한 java 파일을 class 파일로 컴파일 할 수 있으며 class 파일을 java 파일로 디컴파일 하는것도 가능합니다.
It can run only command code, not yet for GUI. However we will support GUI on future.
이 프로그램은 오직 프롬프트 명령 코드만 실행 가능함니다. 하지만 저희는 차후에 GUI도 지원할 것입나다.
(Not important) It does not need Root
(중요하지 않습니다.) 이 프로그램은 당연히 루팅은 필요 없습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. But I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (email@example.com) for dex2jar :)
Welcome to Sand IDE Pro for Java Developers(called Sand for short).
1.What is Sand exactly?
Sand is an integrated development environment(IDE) for Java in Android platform.
First, Sand has a very powerful Java editor inside, keywords highlighting for Java, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close are all supported.
Second, Sand has a full-featured Java compiler, Java projects can be built by Sand.
Third, Sand can run Java programs, output and input are both supported by Console of Sand.
In a word, Sand turns your Android device into a real development tool. You can use Sand to write Java codes on the go, to test algorithms in Java, or to practice your Java skills.
This is a full version. Ads free.
--A powerful Java editor. Keywords highlighting, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close, automatically indentation are all supported.
--A full-featured Java compiler. Support from Java 1.3 to Java 1.6.(Android doesn't support Java 1.7)
--Bluetooth keyboard supported.
--A Console which is in charge of Input from users and Output from compiler and Java programs.
--Settings. Customize your Sand. Change font size, font color, background color and so on.
--Import external JARs into Java project.
--Two themes supported. Android Holo Light Theme and Android Holo Dark Theme
--Support all kinds of CPU(x86, ARM, MIPS)
4.Something you should know
--Sand supports bluetooth keyboard that is the perfect mate of Sand. I strongly recommend you buy one.
--You can download rt.jar(1.6.0_24) from the project web page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/downloads/list
--Please save all your work before you put Sand into background. Android system may kill background non-system apps, you will lose all your unsaved work if Android system does that.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you are very welcome to email us. I'll try my best to improve Sand and protect your investment.
Author: Jimmy Chen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: https://twitter.com/JimmyChen812
UI designer: Muzzammil Shariff E-mail: email@example.com
Project Web Page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/
Tags: Java , Programming Language, Integrated Development Environment , IDE , Java Compiler
An user can compile and execute their java code on any android mobile having internet connection.
It is an JPDK - java portable development kit.
Now write your code on tablets or phones. Best way to learn and explore java.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
Based on the early dungeon-crawling video game "Rogue" developed in the 80s, this particular incarnation of the game features the same classic action that gave rise to other popular titles in the roguelike genre such as NetHack, and Diablo.
- Turn-based role-playing adventure
- Unlimited areas to explore
- Randomly-generated world full of unique monsters and terrain
- 12 races and 13 professions
- Skills such as Pickpocket, Alchemy, and Trap Disarming
- Thousands of unique items including scrolls, potions, wands, runes, and other magical artifacts
- Automatic save, plus one other save slot. Losing everything when you die is terrible!
-You cannot attack friendly people unless you kick them first, and they really don't like that at all.
-If you kick down a door near by a friendly, they don't like that either.
-Save/Load is located at the bottom of the menu you get when you press the MENU button.
-You really should not try this on older devices. The game uses a lot of memory and power to keep track of the whole game world, so it can be sluggish on some older devices.
-The game is fully controlled by the touchscreen, but you can also use the directional pad to move around and the keyboard for commands.
-The tutorial dungeon is located just south of the inn that you see to the west of your starting position. Go west till you hit the door, then go south.
-Scroll to the right in your inventory menus to see more information such as weight of the item and where it is equipped.
Try out the game, you have 15 minutes to change your mind and cancel your purchase. Decide if you like it or not. Has ads, and pops up a screen to purchase the full version every five minutes.
Please leave comments about bugs that need fixing and areas you'd like me to improve.
Taking full advantage of—indeed requiring--your phone's accelerometer, the goal is to clear the colored pegs from the screen before all your balls are lost. You need to lean your phone up, down, left, and right so the balls can navigate past obstacles. Peg Popper lets you put spin on the ball to help you navigate around gravity holes, moving targets, spinning wheels, and magnets.
Featuring pleasing graphics, colorful and evolving backgrounds, plus responsive game play, Peg Popper includes 20 often quite challenging levels. Betcha can't play just one!
I'ts a rough first prototype, but I wanted to share it. You can really create a one man rave in no time.
High end tablet required! Tested on Kindle Fire HD 7.
Draw in notes, adjust the sound parameters with knobs and two joysticks, auto create good random patterns, even slowly mutate pattern.
Try it out in your browser:
Defend the planet from waves of missiles. Don't crash or shoot it either.
Touch the screen to move around. Touch your ship or press the trackball to fire.
I'm going to take these beginning scraps to build a proper planetary exploration space RPG game. Stay tuned for more.
Discover the hidden pathway from the upper left corner to the lower right corner, using the clues showing the number of paths through each row and column. The path never intersects itself.
Use your brain!