Following are some of the great features of this app.
• The app provides you with fair information on java update check.
• Many articles, blogs and news updates related to java update 18 download are linked directly to the app.
• Some video presentations demonstrating the java update available are cited in the app that pulls most of the traffic towards it.
Get the most advance features of java through the current android app of ours.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. Apps is fetching the data from RSS feeds of different sites.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Java, programming, programmer, learn to code, development, developer, edit, editor, compiler, compiling, software, code completion, Android Studio, Eclipse, tool, C, C++, native, XML, code, coding, hack, hacking
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
An user can compile and execute their java code on any android mobile having internet connection.
It is an JPDK - java portable development kit.
Now write your code on tablets or phones. Best way to learn and explore java.
Do you want to speed up your phone with just one click?
Task Killer can help you!
Task Killer is also known as task manager, app killer, process killer or service killer etc. It can help you to kill (close or stop) the running apps of your phone, free up the memory and increase the speed of your phone!
* Kill selected apps: You can select the running apps and kill them with just one click.
* Auto Kill: Kill the apps automatically to prevent the apps to restart after being killed. Keep your phone in good condition all the time.
* Ignore List: Add or remove app from ignore list so that you can filter important apps.
* Memory status: Show the usage of your total memory, and show the usage of every running apps so that you know which app consumes the most memory.
Do you find it annoying to go to your laptop every time you want to enter something on it?
Here is a solution for you!
Introducing WirelessKeyboard, a simple yet powerful app to turns your phone or tablet to a wifi-keyboard for your PC.
There are 4 basic modes:
1. Keyboard with mouse pad
2. Mouse pad
3. Number pad
This app can runs on phones and tablets. It supports Windows, Mac OS and Linux systems.
1. To run this app, you need to install Java Runtime Environment. Click the link below to download and install.
2. After you install the Java Runtime Environment, you need to download the client app on your PC.
To run it, simply double click.
If you have trouble setup the app, here is a tutorial
[How to run?]
1. Run Explorer app
2. Select Java file(or Share Java file)
3. Select Java Code Viewer
3.Select encoding(menu key)
4.Edit & Save(menu key)
1.Undo & Redo
More from developer
Taking full advantage of—indeed requiring--your phone's accelerometer, the goal is to clear the colored pegs from the screen before all your balls are lost. You need to lean your phone up, down, left, and right so the balls can navigate past obstacles. Peg Popper lets you put spin on the ball to help you navigate around gravity holes, moving targets, spinning wheels, and magnets.
Featuring pleasing graphics, colorful and evolving backgrounds, plus responsive game play, Peg Popper includes 20 often quite challenging levels. Betcha can't play just one!
Based on the early dungeon-crawling video game "Rogue" developed in the 80s, this particular incarnation of the game features the same classic action that gave rise to other popular titles in the roguelike genre such as NetHack, and Diablo.
- Turn-based role-playing adventure
- Unlimited areas to explore
- Randomly-generated world full of unique monsters and terrain
- 12 races and 13 professions
- Skills such as Pickpocket, Alchemy, and Trap Disarming
- Thousands of unique items including scrolls, potions, wands, runes, and other magical artifacts
- Automatic save, plus one other save slot. Losing everything when you die is terrible!
-You cannot attack friendly people unless you kick them first, and they really don't like that at all.
-If you kick down a door near by a friendly, they don't like that either.
-Save/Load is located at the bottom of the menu you get when you press the MENU button.
-You really should not try this on older devices. The game uses a lot of memory and power to keep track of the whole game world, so it can be sluggish on some older devices.
-The game is fully controlled by the touchscreen, but you can also use the directional pad to move around and the keyboard for commands.
-The tutorial dungeon is located just south of the inn that you see to the west of your starting position. Go west till you hit the door, then go south.
-Scroll to the right in your inventory menus to see more information such as weight of the item and where it is equipped.
Try out the game, you have 15 minutes to change your mind and cancel your purchase. Decide if you like it or not. Has ads, and pops up a screen to purchase the full version every five minutes.
Please leave comments about bugs that need fixing and areas you'd like me to improve.
I'ts a rough first prototype, but I wanted to share it. You can really create a one man rave in no time.
High end tablet required! Tested on Kindle Fire HD 7.
Draw in notes, adjust the sound parameters with knobs and two joysticks, auto create good random patterns, even slowly mutate pattern.
Try it out in your browser:
Defend the planet from waves of missiles. Don't crash or shoot it either.
Touch the screen to move around. Touch your ship or press the trackball to fire.
I'm going to take these beginning scraps to build a proper planetary exploration space RPG game. Stay tuned for more.