이제 Java를 여러분의 폰에서 사용할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 java 파일을 실행할 수 있고, class 파일을 실행할 수 있으며 jar 파일을 실행할 수 있습니다. 또한 java 파일을 class 파일로 컴파일 할 수 있으며 class 파일을 java 파일로 디컴파일 하는것도 가능합니다.
It can run only command code, not yet for GUI. However we will support GUI on future.
이 프로그램은 오직 프롬프트 명령 코드만 실행 가능함니다. 하지만 저희는 차후에 GUI도 지원할 것입나다.
(Not important) It does not need Root
(중요하지 않습니다.) 이 프로그램은 당연히 루팅은 필요 없습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. But I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (email@example.com) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for dex2jar :)
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
If you got any issues with the latest version. Please download and install the v2.5r2 here!
- root permission access
- Touch to move cursor
- Fling to scroll
- Swipe to zoom
- Siding Menu File chooser
- Two-fingers gesture to zoom in/out
- Unicode and multi-byte
- Single tap to send "ESC"
- Read email attachments
- Single instance to open multiple files in vim windows
- Real VIM runtime
- Customizable VIM runtime (ex: can install syntax, doc, plugins)
- 256 Colors
*** Note: You will be prompted for a second install from the market. This second install contains the bulk of the code (JRuby and the Ruby stdlib), and can be shared among other Ruboto projects. It reduces the size of this app by 90%.
*** Note 2: If you had a previous install and are experiencing problems, make sure you removed ruboto.rb (and the ruboto directory) from /sdcard/jruby.
*** Note 3: Why so many permissions? This app uses very few permissions on its own. Most of the permissions are requested to make them available to any scripts that you may want to write.
*** Note 4: This install will prompt you to replace the demo scripts onto you device (assuming you had a previous install). If you do not update, the old scripts will not work.
*** Note 5: Look to the demo scripts for examples of how to use JRuby to interact with Android. The demo-irb-server.rb script allows you to interact with you device scripts over wifi, making it much easier to edit your code.
Follow the ruboto and ruboto-irb projects on github.com/ruboto. The ruboto (formerly ruboto-core) project adds the ability to package scripts into applications.
Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
Training takes place in some steps, at each new step are makes the minimum change in the program for the approximation to the lessons target. Thus easier to trace the program logic from start to finish and do not miss out on some small but very significant detail.
The program can also be of interest to developers who do not mind to share experiences. The fact is that with the help of a special program (which available on the official website of the program http://en.assoft.ru/startjava), anyone can write your own lesson StartJava.
The program is free, but with the ads. Advertising makes it possible to develop the project further, so treat to it tolerantly, please. Advertising model allows you to receive the income of the project is not only to authors of the application, but also to the authors of the lessons for him too. The fact that the user sees two banner. The first - advertising by program, and the second - provides by author of the lesson. So it is not only stimulates the development of the program, but help to creation a more high-quality, interesting and varied lessons.
You can send your lessons for StartJava on your native language to email@example.com. This lessons can be included to new versions of program or links to your lessons can be placed on the program official page.
Learn Programming is easy, good luck to you.
The APJP project page: http://code.google.com/p/apjp/.
- install APJP_KEY: http://code.google.com/p/apjp/
- install APJP_REMOTE: http://code.google.com/p/apjp/
- install OPERA MOBILE FOR ANDROID
- open APJP
- click PREFERENCES
- APJP_KEY == generated key
- click START
- open OPERA MOBILE FOR ANDROID
- open PREFERENCES EDITOR (open URL opera:config)
- click PROXY
- in HTTP SERVER write APJP_LOCAL_PROXY_SERVER_ADDRESS:APJP_LOCAL_PROXY_SERVER_PORT
- in HTTPS SERVER write APJP_LOCAL_PROXY_SERVER_ADDRESS:APJP_LOCAL_PROXY_SERVER_PORT
- check USE HTTP
- check USE HTTPS
- click SAVE
- OPERA MOBILE FOR ANDROID: THE SERVER'S CERTIFICATE CHAIN IS INCOMPLETE, AND THE SIGNER(S) ARE NOT REGISTERED. ACCEPT?
- click CONTINUE
You need Android 2.2.3 or higher and a storage card (/sdcard/) to use this app!
Following development tools are integrated in JavaIDEdroid:
* aapt tool
* Eclipse compiler for Java
* dx tool
* DexMerger tool
* zipsigner-lib (this library also does the zipalign)
* SpongyCastle Library
* BeanShell Interpreter
* JavaRunner: allows to run any binary Java commandline application (.jar file)
The APP can be extended with modules. The modules are loaded dynamically and the integrity of the module is checked before every start of the module. In the download area of the project's website you'll find some pre-built modules, for example for Ant or the jar tool.
The APP can be controlled and customized with BeanShell scripts. The APP supports the 'protected script mode' which verifies the integrity of the scripts before executing them.
The software supports project features:
* Project definition files: Allows to define project specific information for every project.
* Default scripts: Due to the project definition files, it is possible to use default BeanShell scripts (for compiling and building) which fit almost all projects. The default scripts can be started from the project menu and can be customized if needed.
* Project template: When creating a new project definition files, you can tell the app to create a skeleton project for you.
* Recent project list: Allows to quickly re-open recent projects
* Project filemanager: Allows you to browse all your project files and create, open, edit, delete and run (only .bsh files) them. There is a 'Directory list' button that lets you quickly change to another subdirectory of the project.
* Project time log: Allows you to see the time spent for development
By installing the JavaIDEdroidPRO key (or the old JavaIDEdroidPRO 1.x app) additional features become available:
* Unlimited project support (the free version only supports very small projects)
* DexMerger Tool: Allows to merge 2 .dex files. So, .jar libraries do not need to be re-dexed everytime.
* dx: Merge functionality
* dx: Incremental option
* APK signing with user certificate
* Unlimited JavaRunner (the free version only supports very small .jar files and only 1 module at a time)
The Permission is used, so that Java console applications can access the Internet. JavaIDEdroid itself does not need the Internet access.
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file: http://www.tanapro.ch/products/JavaIDEdroid/help-en.html
Check the project web site for more information and support:
In the Wiki you'll find a HowToGetStarted tutorial:
In the Wiki you'll also find a guide on how to create and use the module for the free Java obfuscator yGuard.
There, you'll also find how to create Codename One applications on your Android device.
Please check the support forum before rating this app badly. We will give our best to help you there.
A simple decompiler is included, but is not able to show method bodies.
- Browse through java packages and files.
- Show Class definition, fields and method signatures.
- Browse through res and assets folders and files.
- View androidmanifest.xml.
- Use root if necessary.
- Tablet (2 pane) support.
- Several syntax highlight styles.
- Change font size while reading text files.
- Can be used to open apk files from a file explorer app.
Developer tool. Useful for example for checking Proguard effectivity.
- Android 4.1 has a regression bug that makes it impossible to syntax highlight. This is fixed since Android 4.2.
If you would like to help with translating this app to other languages, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is not intended for piracy or other non-legal purposes. Use at your own risk and own responsibility. We are in no way responsible for your use of the app.
- Needed to access apps that are stored securely
- Needed for the 'Open with' function
IMPORTANT: Root Access required with the latest SuperSU.
v.1.2.8 and up fixes the uinput issue. All Samsung users facing the uinput issue please update to v. 1.2.8
Announcement : Mails seeking for support should include Order Number from now onwards. Failing which the mail will simply be ignored.
Join the Game Controller 2 Touch Community to become a Beta tester : http://goo.gl/t6H4nh
App Discussion Page : http://goo.gl/cFJVFO
Instructions for IPEGA BT Controller : http://goo.gl/AVPG6S
Frequently Asked Questions : http://goo.gl/7WxBjv
Greenrobotgamer.com : 8.7 out of 10.
Gameplay on Note 10.1 with Nyko PlayPad Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oy7dqzpIxE
Gameplay on Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GezYsR1dGM
NEW : With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app is now compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks,Mini PC's(e.g Minix Neo X7),Android Consoles(e.g Ouya).
Tested Devices List: http://goo.gl/IvQder
Tested Game Controllers:-
Green Throttle Atlas
Mad Catz Controller
Wired PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power[HID MODE].
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.
This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.
Currently incompatible with the Wireless Xbox 360 Controller & Moga Pocket.
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as DualShock 4, Xbox 360 Controller, Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Intricate but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Works with emulators e.g. Reicast, PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic, N64oid , Mame4Droid, etc .
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
[Credits to Fabian Cruz a.k.a Uber for the new graphics]
[Credits to wwjoshdew for the Tutorial video.]
Features in a glance:
- Phone touch screen works as a mouse touch pad.
- Conventional pad functions such as zoom, text scroll pad click and double click can be achieved in same manner as in a normal pad.
- Integrated keyboard, allowing to type text on any text editor or browser
- Quick browser zooming buttons (also works in PDF file reader)
- Sizable Mouse pad buttons.
- Adjustable mouse pad sensivity.
Mouse movements are achieved by moving finger along touch screen. Click and double click on the pad area also act as left mouse correspondent clicks.
Pad contains a scroll area on the right side, which allows users to scrolls text pages up and down.
Computer mouse pointer moving speed is adjustable: use volume keys to enable faster/slower mouse move when using the touch pad!
Web browser sites can now be zoom in and zoom out.
This functionality is available by means of controls, as well as by using the conventional touch pad two finger movement approach.
Zoom functionality works as well in any software that accepts zoom functions (for instance, PDF readers).
This App also features a remote keyboard, allowing thus full control over your computer remotely! You can edit a Microsoft Word document, key in text in a web browser, etc.
In order to establish communication between your android phone and your computer, Blue Server software has to be downloaded and installed in your computer.
Blue server is free of charge, and can be downloaded from:
Blue Server embraces a set of (currently) seven Apps available in the market. All Apps intend to give android users full control over windows OS controls and software, namely keyboard and mouse control, webbrowsing, powerpoint, media player and print screen functions.
For more information on other blue server apps, please refer to blue server guide, also available for downloaded at the below mentioned web site:
Save money buying Blue Server Utility App. This App is a all-in-one utility, containing all blue apps at a very attractive pricing
I'ts a rough first prototype, but I wanted to share it. You can really create a one man rave in no time.
High end tablet required! Tested on Kindle Fire HD 7.
Draw in notes, adjust the sound parameters with knobs and two joysticks, auto create good random patterns, even slowly mutate pattern.
Try it out in your browser:
Based on the early dungeon-crawling video game "Rogue" developed in the 80s, this particular incarnation of the game features the same classic action that gave rise to other popular titles in the roguelike genre such as NetHack, and Diablo.
- Turn-based role-playing adventure
- Unlimited areas to explore
- Randomly-generated world full of unique monsters and terrain
- 12 races and 13 professions
- Skills such as Pickpocket, Alchemy, and Trap Disarming
- Thousands of unique items including scrolls, potions, wands, runes, and other magical artifacts
- Automatic save, plus one other save slot. Losing everything when you die is terrible!
-You cannot attack friendly people unless you kick them first, and they really don't like that at all.
-If you kick down a door near by a friendly, they don't like that either.
-Save/Load is located at the bottom of the menu you get when you press the MENU button.
-You really should not try this on older devices. The game uses a lot of memory and power to keep track of the whole game world, so it can be sluggish on some older devices.
-The game is fully controlled by the touchscreen, but you can also use the directional pad to move around and the keyboard for commands.
-The tutorial dungeon is located just south of the inn that you see to the west of your starting position. Go west till you hit the door, then go south.
-Scroll to the right in your inventory menus to see more information such as weight of the item and where it is equipped.
Try out the game, you have 15 minutes to change your mind and cancel your purchase. Decide if you like it or not. Has ads, and pops up a screen to purchase the full version every five minutes.
Please leave comments about bugs that need fixing and areas you'd like me to improve.
Taking full advantage of—indeed requiring--your phone's accelerometer, the goal is to clear the colored pegs from the screen before all your balls are lost. You need to lean your phone up, down, left, and right so the balls can navigate past obstacles. Peg Popper lets you put spin on the ball to help you navigate around gravity holes, moving targets, spinning wheels, and magnets.
Featuring pleasing graphics, colorful and evolving backgrounds, plus responsive game play, Peg Popper includes 20 often quite challenging levels. Betcha can't play just one!
Defend the planet from waves of missiles. Don't crash or shoot it either.
Touch the screen to move around. Touch your ship or press the trackball to fire.
I'm going to take these beginning scraps to build a proper planetary exploration space RPG game. Stay tuned for more.
Discover the hidden pathway from the upper left corner to the lower right corner, using the clues showing the number of paths through each row and column. The path never intersects itself.
Use your brain!