- Randomly generated open world, consisting of 2 star systems, planets, asteroid belts and mazes.
- Ability to seamlessly land on planets.
- 3 planet types.
- Enemies of many different types, ally fighters, traders, outposts.
- 6 ship types to pilot.
- Over 50 items to equip -- weapons, shields, armor.
Free & open source. Also available on PC & Linux (http://store.steampowered.com/app/342980/)
I'ts a rough first prototype, but I wanted to share it. You can really create a one man rave in no time.
High end tablet required! Tested on Kindle Fire HD 7.
Draw in notes, adjust the sound parameters with knobs and two joysticks, auto create good random patterns, even slowly mutate pattern.
Try it out in your browser:
Taking full advantage of—indeed requiring--your phone's accelerometer, the goal is to clear the colored pegs from the screen before all your balls are lost. You need to lean your phone up, down, left, and right so the balls can navigate past obstacles. Peg Popper lets you put spin on the ball to help you navigate around gravity holes, moving targets, spinning wheels, and magnets.
Featuring pleasing graphics, colorful and evolving backgrounds, plus responsive game play, Peg Popper includes 20 often quite challenging levels. Betcha can't play just one!
Based on the early dungeon-crawling video game "Rogue" developed in the 80s, this particular incarnation of the game features the same classic action that gave rise to other popular titles in the roguelike genre such as NetHack, and Diablo.
- Turn-based role-playing adventure
- Unlimited areas to explore
- Randomly-generated world full of unique monsters and terrain
- 12 races and 13 professions
- Skills such as Pickpocket, Alchemy, and Trap Disarming
- Thousands of unique items including scrolls, potions, wands, runes, and other magical artifacts
- Automatic save, plus one other save slot. Losing everything when you die is terrible!
-You cannot attack friendly people unless you kick them first, and they really don't like that at all.
-If you kick down a door near by a friendly, they don't like that either.
-Save/Load is located at the bottom of the menu you get when you press the MENU button.
-You really should not try this on older devices. The game uses a lot of memory and power to keep track of the whole game world, so it can be sluggish on some older devices.
-The game is fully controlled by the touchscreen, but you can also use the directional pad to move around and the keyboard for commands.
-The tutorial dungeon is located just south of the inn that you see to the west of your starting position. Go west till you hit the door, then go south.
-Scroll to the right in your inventory menus to see more information such as weight of the item and where it is equipped.
Try out the game, you have 15 minutes to change your mind and cancel your purchase. Decide if you like it or not. Has ads, and pops up a screen to purchase the full version every five minutes.
Please leave comments about bugs that need fixing and areas you'd like me to improve.
Discover the hidden pathway from the upper left corner to the lower right corner, using the clues showing the number of paths through each row and column. The path never intersects itself.
Use your brain!