As a pilot of Mars Defense, you will fly the best spacecraft of the 22nd century as you defend the Inner System from attack and then engage the enemy to the Asteroid Belt and beyond.
Mars Defender provides a retro-styled overhead 3D view, in the style of classic Asteroids games. It features beautifully modelled planets, moons, asteroids, space stations and 12 different spaceships, all in full 3D.
Optimized for Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, and fully certified by Sony Ericsson. Works perfectly on other phones too. HD graphics quality on supported devices and tablets.
**** AndroidRundown.com ****
"The fully 3D visuals are great! You get a good feeling of the vastness of space once you get out further away from the planets while getting in close looks really cool.."
**** PlayAndroid.com ****
"The 3D graphics of this game are awesome.. The music is entertaining and futuristic.. the many locations and pilots make the atmosphere of this game really good"
NOTE: Be sure to try the Space Captain - Demo version first to make sure it works good on your device.
Full Version Features:
• 24bit graphics.
• 37 missions to complete.
• Over a hundred solar systems to explore.
• Randomly generated systems, enemies, and equipment.
• Hundreds of pieces of equipment to try on your ship.
• Dock at friendly planets and reconfigure your ship or buy a new one.
• Command up to 3 ships at a time.
• Battle with Frigates, Cruisers, Battleships, Space Stations, Starbases, Fighters, Satellites, and Mines.
• Android 2.3 and up
• 800x480 or better screen resolution
• 512mb memory
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
- Randomly generated open world, consisting of 2 star systems, planets, asteroid belts and mazes.
- Ability to seamlessly land on planets.
- 3 planet types.
- Enemies of many different types, ally fighters, traders, outposts.
- 6 ship types to pilot.
- Over 50 items to equip -- weapons, shields, armor.
Free & open source. Also available on PC & Linux (http://store.steampowered.com/app/342980/)
Neo Space Shooter is a classic space shooter with an unique gameplay. Kill powerfulls bosses, steal their powers, gain xp and upgrade your ship !
The thing that make this space shooter special is the freedom for the spaceship upgrades :
- Kill enemies, earn XP points !
Each defeated enemy give you XP points, when leveling up, you win competence points and spaceship points.
- A total freedom in spaceship's improvements
You want to increase full power, full mana, or an average for both of them ? no problems ! it's YOUR spaceship.
- Choose 5 skills between 15 unlockable overpowered skills !
Kill bosses to gain their skills, then spend your competence points to upgrade them ! Each boss have its own unique skill. :
- A black hole, A F**KING BLACK HOLE !
- A very cheap scenario
The game's scenario was fully written with feets of south Sri Lankan hermits.
- 3 levels of difficulty
From easy to heroic, even the worst players have a chance.
- A social game
Challenge your friends and share your score online !
- The indispensable tool of procrastination
This space shooter is perfect to distract you at work or school ! Don't hesitate and join the game, it's FREE !
Battleheart - enter a world of epic fantasy combat!
"Battleheart is an absolutely effortless recommendation" - TouchArcade.com
"Incredibly addictive and fun" - Attack of the Show
"Game of the Week" - iTunes
The hit iOS game, now available on Android! Battleheart distills some of the greatest elements of roleplaying games and real-time strategy into pocket-sized form!
Create a unique party of heroes, and lead them in frantic real-time battles against monsters of ever increasing power. Lay waste to your foes with dozens of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your party's equipment, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
-- Features --
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
• Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills - literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
• Make the most of your party's skills to control the battlefield - turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
• Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
• Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
• Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for cutting edge mobile devices!
The first game project with interactivity with players Google Play
You will have the chance to opine and * Participate in the project and
be updated at each change.
Opportunity only valid for the alpha stage of the project.
just want to play?
Optimum Contribute to the design and buy very cheap now
and still see the evolution of the project and (if you want)
your name in the credits of the game and on the official website. **
future we will have other projects like:
FPS, RPG, Racing, and so on.
We have only one phase inspiration for later
has the participation will add new items.
Release your imagination.
* The message must be sent to the game's official Google+ http://gplus.to/Rms4Studio
** There will be a selection of the best ideas
SKI WITH YOUR BUTT
Slide your way through Ice Kingdom, Fire Kingdom, Candy Kingdom, the Forbidden Dungeon, and the Mystery Mountains to outrun a relentless avalanche!
Dress Finn up like a zombie, put on his pajamas, go as Prince Hotbod, and more! Check out the shop for boosts, upgrades, and vehicles.
GRAB YOUR FRIENDS
Hitch a ride with Jake, LSP, Marceline, Princess Bubblegum, Rainicorn, Ice King, Gunter, and many more!
STUNT IT UP
Perform flippin’ awesome tricks and ride wild animals to build up your combo meter!
The fun will never end! It’s SKI SAFARI ADVENTURE TIME!
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $12.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
If you are an old stager, you should check your reflexes again. If you like quick action and destroying alien hordes – join the squadron! Become an elite star-fighter pilot and show the aliens who they are messing with!
Choose your star-fighter amongst many machines that use captured alien tech and join the fight. Upgrade your fighter during the fight with crystals and different kinds of weapons. You will need them for the bigger Xelor battleships.
"Storyline, graphics and game pace makes it one of the best space shooters on the market. Go and get it." - androidzoom.com
"Look, Xelorians is a top-down scrolling shooter, and I know that you’ve seen a million of them. But Xelorians is actually worth your time. It looks great, is designed smartly, and the difficulty level is just right." - www.tested.com
Four episodes, 18 exciting and highly dynamic missions + bonus mission
48 types of enemy units
5 difficulty levels
12 types of mighty weapons
10 tracks on the soundtrack
Bullet time (including sound)
How to play?
Push the indicator and move your finger around the screen to fly your star-fighter. If you break contact with the screen, the game will PAUSE. Collect every object in white, spinning rims. Collect the yellow Xelor-Crystals to upgrade your firepower. Avoid everything else!
History of the conflict
2021 – Earth's scientists discover the red matter, the colonization of Mars has started
2025 – scientists develop a method that allows to slow time locally, which enables long distance travels into space
2026 – the Earth Interplanetary Alliance is formed. The organization executes law in space. Humanity begins to explore unknown planets. Thanks to found alien technology humanity develops even faster
2036 – a team of scientists captures an unidentified, alien signal. The EIA uses a lot of resources to make contact with the alien civilization
2037 – First Contact War with the Xelorians – the aliens are invaders, modern weaponry and rockets are their diplomacy
2038 – examinations of fallen aliens showed, that the DNA of the Xelorians was manipulated, so they couldn't control their aggression. Conclusion: a greater power manipulates the Xelorians...
2039 – Earth loses part of its planets in the Milky Way, but humanity still resists strongly
2039 – Earth's physicists discover the abilities of Xelor Cyrstals, which support their ships with power, and usually don't get broken in a crash. Scientists develop a special system, which uses these crystals. The system should be able to make Earth's weapons stronger, equal to the alien weaponry.
2040 – The system is developed and implemented. Earth strikes back.
Based on the early dungeon-crawling video game "Rogue" developed in the 80s, this particular incarnation of the game features the same classic action that gave rise to other popular titles in the roguelike genre such as NetHack, and Diablo.
- Turn-based role-playing adventure
- Unlimited areas to explore
- Randomly-generated world full of unique monsters and terrain
- 12 races and 13 professions
- Skills such as Pickpocket, Alchemy, and Trap Disarming
- Thousands of unique items including scrolls, potions, wands, runes, and other magical artifacts
- Automatic save, plus one other save slot. Losing everything when you die is terrible!
-You cannot attack friendly people unless you kick them first, and they really don't like that at all.
-If you kick down a door near by a friendly, they don't like that either.
-Save/Load is located at the bottom of the menu you get when you press the MENU button.
-You really should not try this on older devices. The game uses a lot of memory and power to keep track of the whole game world, so it can be sluggish on some older devices.
-The game is fully controlled by the touchscreen, but you can also use the directional pad to move around and the keyboard for commands.
-The tutorial dungeon is located just south of the inn that you see to the west of your starting position. Go west till you hit the door, then go south.
-Scroll to the right in your inventory menus to see more information such as weight of the item and where it is equipped.
Try out the game, you have 15 minutes to change your mind and cancel your purchase. Decide if you like it or not. Has ads, and pops up a screen to purchase the full version every five minutes.
Please leave comments about bugs that need fixing and areas you'd like me to improve.
Taking full advantage of—indeed requiring--your phone's accelerometer, the goal is to clear the colored pegs from the screen before all your balls are lost. You need to lean your phone up, down, left, and right so the balls can navigate past obstacles. Peg Popper lets you put spin on the ball to help you navigate around gravity holes, moving targets, spinning wheels, and magnets.
Featuring pleasing graphics, colorful and evolving backgrounds, plus responsive game play, Peg Popper includes 20 often quite challenging levels. Betcha can't play just one!
I'ts a rough first prototype, but I wanted to share it. You can really create a one man rave in no time.
High end tablet required! Tested on Kindle Fire HD 7.
Draw in notes, adjust the sound parameters with knobs and two joysticks, auto create good random patterns, even slowly mutate pattern.
Try it out in your browser: