I am not receiving texts and it is lacking a feature Since I have downloaded this app i have been not receiving texts from most of my contacts. Instead i believe the messaging app has crashed each time. Also the app could really use a scheduled sending setting.
MMS Almost Never Works Sorry my siblings love love MMS and no settings seem to work for T-Mobile
Lag/smart watch This app moves so slow it makes no sense it's supposed to make everything easy access but I get to everything faster with my default messaging app I need this fixed... Make adjustments for the smart watch
FIX THE CRASHES AND MEDIOCRE MMS You have to fix the crashes and MMS issues. It crashes every time I receive an mms, and sometimes after use with slide over as well. These really annoy me, and many other. users. Please fix your promises, and make the app work
Pretty good I like this a lot. Haven't had the need to do a group text yet, which I've seen in comments that there could be issues with. I will update my review then, but for now I rubbish it's great. Looks good and the functionality had been perfect for me.
UPDATE: Lots of bugs on Lollipop OS. Constant updates, a whole lot of features, a great floating/gesture based ui. Its THE best texting app. Love it!
- MMS fixes for Lollipop devices
- Reworked scheduled messaging background
- Force enable mobile data when sending MMS messages
- Bug fixes for Developer Tips in the Get Help section of settings
- Bug fixes for Android Wear
- Bug fixes
- Pushbullet integration for sending replies from a computer!
- Android Wear support in anticipation for release this summer
- Bug fixes
FreeApp means Everything is Free. Send Video, Images, and Voice to your friends