Download the demo version and operating 100% Professional and Desktop versions.
Available in 12 languages!
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Catalan, Galician, Basque and Russian.
- Sheets of students with information, photographs, contact, tutorials and assignments classified on the agenda.
- Rate of notes.
- Import of previous data.
- Management of databases to synchronize data from other platforms.
- Choose a student at random.
One way this is accomplished is through the elimination of replication. Redudancy can be annoying and this application tries to scale it back while still being informative. We do this by the use of assignment types. An assignment type is a user defined type that holds a name and a value. This is great for sequential assignments (Quiz 1, Quiz 2, Quiz 3... etc) where the name and point value is reused. You could define Quiz as being worth 20 points and then re-use it wherever necessary.
The built in calendar is an important tool that we take advantage of. It's core framework allows events to be added as well as reminders, and by using that we can use reliable code written by google that already works. The application will sync due dates with your calendar allowing you to see due dates from anywhere(from gmail.com).
The agenda view is another piece to the puzzle. Although you can look at course specific assignments and switch between courses to see what's comming up, the agenda view allows you to see an aggregate of all your courses in one list. It even color codes items based on how long you have left.
Customization is always good, and allowing users to define things is important to me. Because of this, I've implemented the concept of a format. Formats are used throughout the application from formatting how courses and assignments are shown to how a date or time is displayed. These are modifiable by the user and fully documented.
Adding several sequential assignments can be a pain; even when all you have to do is change the assignment # and the due date. Well, while I was working out this new update, I implemented a Batch Add form. It's a small dialog that let's you add a batch of assignments sequentially. All you need to do is set the due date and hit add. It keeps track of the # for the particular assignment type and allows you to switch between types while retaining the proper count.
*Please note that android phones without the standard google calendar provider may not place nicely with calendar sync. HTC Sense and Motoblur and the others that refuse to use google's setup have created their own calendars and locked them down. Complain to htc, moto... not me :)
If you have any feedback, good or bad; please email me and let me know. If something isn't working, please contact me and I'll fix it :)
student,homework,assignment,school,college,organizer, planner,calendar, agenda, student's pet
Com o PoliAgenda, você pode:
- Configurar e visualizar sua grade horária de maneira simples e eficiente.
- Acessar facilmente as disciplinas, de modo que se permita o conhecimento de suas salas, horários, sites, monitorias, professores e cálculo de médias;
- Criar eventos na Agenda e permitir, ou não, que ele seja publicado a todos os usuários; além de poder conferir o que os outros estudantes também publicaram.
- Acesso direto a arquivos essenciais à vida acadêmica do politécnico, como provas antigas, resumos, calendários, entre outros.
- Consulta do cardápio de todos os bandejões, da semana inteira.
Scribo is an app designed for students. It allows you to take notes during your lessons using your android tablet. The key features which take Scribo apart from existing note-taking apps on Android are an innovative split-screen layout for writing notes besides an existing document and a dedicated magnifier-view where you can write your notes easily without loosing the overall context.
Made by Dushko Yaroslav & Stefanov Andre
We are going to update the app for giving you the best functionalities... And you'll love it!
Follow La Salle Campus Barcelona in:
Back to University, School, College, Education? Want to take notes, keep deadlines monitored, set exam countdowns, view your timetable and calculate your grades!! This Course Planner and Grade Calculator is for you! Course Plan, Homework Plan, Study Plan, Student Plan, Timetable this application can meet all sorts of needs.
- Add all your modules into one convenient place and save notes down for each module.
- Type notes.
- Draw notes.
- Email or Google Drive your notes.
- Timetable your classes in the built in weekly timetable.
- Grade Calculator will allow your average grade to be calculated for each module and the total from all modules taking into account weighting of modules. For each module weight exams, coursework, problem sets to calculate the module grade.
- Deadlines keep a list of deadlines with a countdown of days remaining, to keep on top of work.
- Exams add your exams, to have a countdown to them so you can prepare in good time.
- Task list for quick tasks that need adding.
- Email your tutor quickly and easily from within the application.
* An Exam Planner & Countdown Timer System
* A Timetable
* A Weekly Revision Planning Programme
* Priorities Page
* 22 Detailed Study & Exam Tips
* 6 Detailed Tips from Examiners
* A Swot Analysis Page; to help improve your strengths, wseaknesses, and your focus.
* A Calender, to keep track of important dates
* Revision Websites
* Personal Statement; a full and in-depth guide on how to construct the best personal statement
* Motivation Tips
* Exam Day Help
* Do's & Don'ts
* Notes Pages
Imagine walking around your school and finding a Chromebook, device or an asset and wondering where that asset was suppose to be or whom it was assigned to. Well now if that device or asset is in gScholar you can pull out your mobile device and scan the gScholar generated QR code or the factory applied serial bar code and instantly see the asset information that is in gScholar and whom that device is assigned to.
Lookup and view asset information in gScholar
gScholar role configuration is enforced via mobile
V2 Features ( Coming Soon ):
Edit & assign assets
*** gScholar for Google Apps & Chrome is required. You can install gScholar from the Google Apps Marketplace at the following URL: http://goo.gl/w405f8
- Many study materials available: slides, notes, exercises and textbooks
- Automatic fix of your guessed depending on the study pace you are able to keep
- Notifications that allert you when necessary
Take notes-Set assignment reminders-calculate gpa-import/export notes
Comes with a beautiful and simple Interface that is very easy to use. It has the following features:
1)My Notes: You can take down text notes on the go very easily. What's more? It has a good search functionality that helps you retrieve the note you are looking for even faster than you think and you can even share the notes in a blink!
2)My Manager: Here you can record and keep track of your assignments, courses and grades.
3)My AudioNotes: Bored of the old text typing way? You feel audio note-taking is much better. Then, this feature is for you! You can record audio while listening to the lecture and never miss out an important point again!(NOTE: currently this feature has limited recording capability)
4)Settings: Control all the basic functionalities of the app in this one place.
5/6)Export/Import: Changing your device? Never worry! You now can export or import all your notes.
And yes it says PRO because it is free and comes with no ADS too.
Ofcourse this is an app made for a student by a student!
Built for ages 2 - 12. Learnbright turns your Android device into a learning center for kids.
• Over 90,000 learning resources vetted by an expert team of educators
• Search and filtering