this theme work only with:
ADW Launcher Pro
ADW Launcher EX
This is the most realistic Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal theme.
To add the Ubuntu Launcher logo, you need to do this:
- Long tap on wallpaper
- Tap on "Custom Shortcut"
- Tap on "Pick your activity"
- Tap on "Launcher Actions"
- Tap on "Open/Close App Drawer"
- Tap on the drawer icon on the left
- Tap on "ADWTheme IconPacks"
- Tap on "Ubuntu Theme"
- Tap on the Ubuntu logo, then tap "OK"
- Long press on the icon you just created and drag it on the dock.
Now you have an incredible realistic Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal Theme.
market search (for launcher) - pname:org.adw.launcher
FOR INSTALL HELP http://bit.ly/d3kJwR
This is an ADW Theme made by Ryan Olson. Bring the experience of Ubuntu OS to your Android device by using this theme for ADW.Launcher.
For ubuntu icon for app drawer, create custom shortcut
*** Note that a donate version of this theme (GO Ubuntu Unity Donate) is now also available for those that would like to support this and other future themes. Note that the free version and the donate version will always be the same. ***
Follow @designstudiom on Twitter for updates on new releases.
About Ubuntu Unity
Experience the atmosphere of the new Unity interface for Ubuntu, implemented through GO Launcher Ex.
Features custom background colored icons that gives every icon the feel of "unity".
Custom icons featuring some of the icons from Ubuntu.
Authentic Ubuntu wallpapers from the 11.04 and 11.10 release.
Downloading and Installing the Authentic Ubuntu Fonts
1. Go to http://font.ubuntu.com
2. Click "Free Download"
3. Unzip the ZIP file
4. Connect your phone with a USB cable and set the connection mode to "USB Storage" or equivalent.
5. Copy the desired font to the /GOLauncherEX/fonts folder on the phone.
6. Disable USB Storage mode and/or unplug the USB cable.
7. Go to Preferences > Visual Settings > Font
8. Touch "Scan Font"
9. Touch "Select Font"
10. Select the Ubuntu font you copied to the memory card.
11. Enjoy the Ubuntu Unity theme with a genuine Ubuntu font!
You can download SmartLauncher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ginlemon.flowerfree
I suggest to use it with ADW Faenza, download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ginlemon.adw.faenza
To use it, open smart launcher, enter in the preferences, select Drawer, then Global theme.
If you can wait no more, we have small substitute for your android phone! You can enjoy a live wallpaper that is similar to Ubuntu Phone ‘Welcome Screen’ from Canonical.
Pure fan project! From fans for fans!
* Animated background
* Integration with the system clock
* Battery integration
* Double tap on the wallpaper to see available features
* For tablets and phones
* More features are coming (clock/date format change and 'circle' repositioning are next on the list)
* This wallpaper don't work in the background! You can check this - clock change animation is fired up when you are returning on your home screen. The only reason for this is because wallpaper is 'frozen' when not on the screen.
* You can move this wallpaper to sdcard to reduce size below 2MB, but remember - if you unmount sdcard then wallpaper will be replaced by default!
- Battery not always in sync with real data
- Problem with setting wallpaper on some devices
- Clock bug with 00 instead of 12pm
This app is our ‘hobby’ project. We are still working on this and you can expect new features. If you like this app, please let us know - or show it to your friends! This will keep us motivated :) You can also check our other apps, especially "Sokoban Garden 3D" if you like puzzle games - this one is really great!
Ubuntu inspired Apex Launcher Theme
This theme also support nova launcher and adw launcher.
* Minor fixes with the previews
Initial Release Play Store
I made this theme as a complement to my Theme Chooser Ubuntu Theme
The last 2 screenshot are taken with my Ubuntu Theme it can be found here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tmobile.theme.Ubuntu
You'll need to install the latest version of LauncherPro (0.8.5 or higher).
Want something flammed ? Search LP Burning in market !
After install the Widget Pack, go to Preferences -> LP widgets settings -> *any* widget -> Select skin -> LP Sense and restart LauncherPro.
Theme supports only Cm11.
NOTE: Please after apply the theme, you must restart the phone to correctly apply all changes.
This theme is based on Ubuntu Touch Interface. Contains icons, wallpaper, clock and interface with orange tones Ubuntu (checks, texts, etc..).
Touch theme Ubuntu is optimized ONLY for Cyanogen ROMS 11 or roms derived from this. If installed on earlier versions of Cyanogen not based on Android 4.4.x, it will contain errors and it wont not look like in the screenshots.
It supports screen resolutions [XXHDPI / XHDPI / HDPI].
To apply this theme you must have installed a custom ROM roms Cm11 or derived from this.
For any questions please contact us by email to: ChisApps18@gmail.com
This is a widget, not a common application. For install follow one method depending on your device:
Method 1: Set menu -> application. Pass all list of application and then appear the widgets list. Pick out clock widget pressing with your finger and you put it on your screen.
Method2: Keep pressing the home screen till an additional menu of widgets appears. Pick out clock widget pressing with your finger and you put it on your screen.
If you need help to install, you want a custom watch or other comments, please email us: ChisApps18@gmail.com
Access your alarms manager directly by clicking on the widget.
This widget can be resized if you use it on launchers that support this feature as Nova or Apex.
We hope you enjoy it!
**make sure you have the lastest Go Locker!
This is a go locker theme inspired from Ubuntu os lock screen. This is only a simple unlock theme with sms and calls notifications. By swiping from right to left, the phone is unlocked!
1. Open Go Locker
2. Go to Installed
3. Select Ubuntu
4. Click Apply
Tags: Go Locker Ubuntu os
Please note that this theme requires GDE to work. aHome/Openhome/Pandahome version also available in Market.
• 2080+ (250x250) XXXHDPI Icons*
• 7800+ activities plus alternative icons
• 14 HD Wallpapers to match the icons
• Dynamic calendar support
• Icon shader for unthemed icons
• Huge library of custom icons
• Quick-action apply.
• Action Launche
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate (Icon Themer)
• Holo Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• Themer (Icon Themer)
• Unicon (Icon Themer)
• Go Launcher EX
• Next launcher
• Probably More
• Use the Request Icons feature from the dashboard for requesting new icons.
Regarding 'MovetoSD' availability: If the app is moved to SD Card, you risk the custom icons not loading properly because of how the system loads the SD card OR the theme not being active after a device restart.
• For any help or query please feel free to mail me at email@example.com
g+ community : https://plus.google.com/communities/101153296013175311132
New HQ theme for Android Pro widgets !
This is our last theme ported on APW, after this one we gonna make specialy for APW !
Enjoy it ....
Like it ? don't forget to rate it and comment it !
Also check my others themes :)
How to install ?
Place the widget of your choise on the home screen, seek the cog in the right down corner of widget.
After in the menu you need found "Theme..." and press on it, in the next menu seeks for the "Theme:name of the theme" and press on it, now set APW Ubuntu and go back to your home screen !
Like it ? don't forget to rate it and comment it !
Pay with paypal here http://www.allo-mobile.fr
APW Theme, Ubuntu, Android, Widgets
You need Smart Launcher installed on your phone to use this theme. You can download SmartLauncher from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ginlemon.flowerfree
To use it, open smart launcher, enter in the preferences then select "theme".
Some icons come from Potenza and Faenza icon sets.
CM10/CM10.1/CM-10.2 and AOKP-MR1 THEME
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING REVIEWS.
THIS THEME IS FOR MDPI/HDPI AND XHDPI PHONES ONLY.
ROOT needed and a custom ROM like CM10/CM10.1/CM-10.2 or AOKP-MR1 needed that supports the Theme Engine.
Download the theme, go to settings/themes and APPLY THE SYSTEM THEME AND REBOOT. Now select my Theme & apply. You may get an error: 'Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size'.
Ignore that and apply it anyway and REBOOT.
The lock screen and some system dialogs cannot be themed in the T-Mobile Theme Engine, therefore they will remain unchanged.
NOTE: I have read in the comments that people have a problem with a bug sms application, to clarify, this theme only works for CM10/CM10.1/CM-10.2 and AOKP-Android 4.2 and not for AOKP-Android 4.1.2
Users of AOKP 4.1.2 if you install CM10 mms.apk instead of aokp stock then this theme works fine
Ubuntu is a custom theme with lot of black backgrounds and ubuntu orange text
* I have made couple of apps as a complement for Ubuntu
* hololauncher HD
* Facebook widget
* People app
* + some more applications with icons and colors
* Added support for apexlauncher
* Fixes for gmail
* Reverted email to stock, but not the widget only the application
* Added couple new qs icons
* Added some more icons
* Fix for black header in some appplication, now is all buttons visible
* + Some minor fixes
* Fix for gmail, due to the latest gmail update
* Added couple of new qs icons
* Fix Gmail Widget for hdpi and mdpi devices
* Made some changes in Gmail for compose email background for cm-10.1, there is one who have report issues with the background, I appreciate if more people who have that concern reports. I have tested this on 2 devices HTC.Sensation cm-10.1 "hdpi" + SGS3 cm-10.2 "xhdpi" and it looks ok, white compose background with black text color.
* Added a semi-transaparent overlay in orange color for unread email, to highlight unread emails
* Themed Gmail + Widget
* Some minor changes in settings, removed the orange header and changed the header text instead to orange
* Some minor fixes for keyboard, I hope it work for all now
* Add support for Halo
* Minor fixes for Android 4.3, due to the latest changes in CM-10.2
* Added support for android 4.3, but there is 2 bugs atm but not because of the theme, Contacts and Contacts Common are not allowed to theme yet with ThemeChooser
* Rebuild the whole theme to a new UI
* Add support for powerwidget
* Removed the support for twitter and gmail besides a new gmail widget, there have been to much updates lately on twitter and gmail and both widgets use same text color in the widget and inside the application and that creates lots of problems to them
* Lot of fixes etc..
Hope everyone likes the new UI of Theme Ubuntu, enjoy :)
* Fix for mms text color
* Added all missing toggles for AOKP 4.1.2
* A minor fix for some text color issues since last update