Recent Bar application can quickly launch the most recent apps, simply by pulling down notification shade!
Normally, to switch between apps you have to open "recent tasks" dialog which appears when you long-press the home button. Looks easy, but now with Recent Bar it becomes much simpler, easier and it makes multitasking more efficient.
Having in mind that if you don’t wait long enough for the dialog to appear, you may end up in home screen, wasting more time while you were trying to switch between apps, and so Recent Bar comes to allow you to access and navigate between running apps quickly and conveniently.
• One simple touch to view recent tasks list, just like Alt-Tab in simplicity.
• Helps you launch recent tasks quickly, very efficient task switcher.
• Adjustable number of viewable recent apps per row.
• Ability to pause Recent Bar from refreshing the list.
• Shows recent apps in order for easier navigation.
• Works in real time.
• Starts automatically.
• Set notification priority.
• Very light on hardware resources.
• Create shortcut in home screen for standard built in recent apps dialog.
• Customize home screen shortcut color to match wallpaper.
• Pin/Unpin favorite apps –upcoming feature-
• For your privacy: Recent Bar does not have network or storage access permission.
• Works on android 4.0 and up.
• It's free, absolutely free. No ads, no hidden charges.
Important for lollipop users:
• As the restriction of lollipop, you need to allow usage stats access for Recent Bar. You will be prompted to allow access if it is not already granted.
• Some Samsung and LG devices do not provide usage stats access option. Make sure that your device have it by navigating to "Settings -> Security -> Apps with usage access"
NOTE: Recent Bar is still under active development, if you have any suggestions, complaints, problems, bugs, please let us know as quickly as possible - by providing feedback you can help making this app essential tool in every android device. so please don't hold back your suggestions! You might see it in the next version!