You will also get convenient access to Twitter's most influential people. Keep an eye on their Klout score and see who's influencing them.
Check out celebrities in over 20 categories including actors, business executives, comedians, musicians, NBA, NFL, TV Show personalities.
Find your unfollowers, followers, inactive users, admirers, people who will follow back and more for Twitter and Instagram!
Schedule posts for Instagram, send automatic direct messages, find twitter users near you - take your social media marketing to the next level.
Total Users: 10 Million and growing rapidly.
Features for Instagram and Twitter
• Non-Followers: See who does not follow you back.
• Fans: See people who you don't follow back.
• Recent Unfollowers and Followers: See who was that person who unfollowed you recently.
• Copy Followers: Very powerful feature to find the perfect people who will follow you back.
• Friend Check: Check the relationship between any two Twitter or Instagram accounts.
• Whitelist and Blacklist: Manage your networks better by adding your followers to one of these.
Power Features for Twitter:
• Automated DMs: Send a welcome message to every new follower - automatically.
• Nearby: Search tweeps by location or keyword.
Power Features for Instagram:
• TakeOff: Schedule photos for Instagram at the best time we suggest for you. Hashtags also suggested smartly to get you more likes and comments.
• Admirers: Interact with your top admirers to increase interactions on your own account several fold.
• TechCrunch: "JustUnfollow Is A Twitter & Instagram Friend Management App You Might Actually Use"
• TheNextWeb: "Manage your follow ratio on Twitter and Instagram with JustUnfollow"
• Business Insider: "JustUnfollow is a great app to figure out who unfollowed you on Twitter or Instagram."
Add multiple widgets to track your friends and followers. Updates of multple widgets are grouped together to save on battery usage.
Currently contains 2 widget types are particular widgets you are interested in.
- Small 1x1 - displays current klout score, twitter name, last updates date
- Med 2x1 Delta - displays current klout score, scorce deltas (i.e daily, weekly, monthly change), twitter name,
Encase you see differences in the data on the klout website and widget, please note the data comes from the Klout API and so the widget can only be as up-to-date as the API.
This is beta release, I’m working on a few other widget designs. Drop me an email/tweet if there more info you want to see.
* Multiple Twitter Accounts – easily Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Slash Long post in 140 character format
* Add Posts Hashtags
* Mention People in Posts
* Preivew screen after slashing.
* Edit each post after slashing in Preview Screen
* Add new tweets in Preview Scree
* Select text and slash selected text in new post in Preivew Screen
* Slash again in Preview Screen
* Delete Post in Preview Screen
* Tweet Count format (1/x, 1 of N, roman numerals,+++)
* Combine post. This feature replay each tweets and in timeline show tweets together.
* You can put text easly into Tweet Slasher from Out sources. Select text and push share button. Select Tweet Slasher app.
* Multiple language support (Now English and Turkish. Other language coming soon...)
Tags: twitter long tweet tweetlonger longertweet longer cut tweetcut divide tweetdivide plus plus140 140 +140 140++ split tweetsplit splittweet slash slashtweet tweetslash hashtag follower following
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
• Lock screen: Get time, weather and notifications
• Cover Feed: Browse photos and posts from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr right from your lock screen
• Wallpaper: Choose whether to customize your wallpaper with Facebook photos
• App launcher: Get to favorite apps quickly
Update Facebook for Android to get the latest Home features: http://bit.ly/fbandroidapp
Home is currently available on certain devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4, HTC First, HTC One X, HTC One X+ and HTC One.
• Find and connect with a professional network of more than 300 million members worldwide
• Read the latest industry news to stay informed and ready for your workday
• Follow Influencers to get advice and inspiration from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the app, building your brand wherever you are
• View and save recommended jobs – look for the option to apply with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies you’re interested in to get job postings, updates, and find people you may know
• Keep up with your favorite groups, whether it’s asking questions or adding to the conversation
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
Have questions on a particular permission? http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
Schedule your updates to post at optimal times, whether you're around or not. Build up a queue of awesome content to share with your friends and followers, and followup on your posts with Buffer's straightforward analytics to see which posts performed best.
Buffer works from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and almost all other reader apps. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
All of your favorite Sprout Social features are now available on the go!
Engage with your audience, manage team workflow and monitor your brand while on the go. Whether you are behind the counter helping customers or on the tarmac headed to a conference in Vegas, you will have the power to keep your business social.
The Android app will put the power of Sprout Social in the palm of your hand, allowing you to:
• Manage all of your social feeds from one intuitive application
• Complete Social and Brand monitoring from anywhere
• Send updates to all of your social networks on the go
• Genius strikes at all hours - schedule, draft or queue messages to send at a later time
• View reach, clicks and retweets of sent messages
• Assign personal or team tasks for follow-up
Sprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses manage their social media efforts more effectively and efficiently.
Sprout Social integrates with multiple social networks where consumers are engaging with businesses and brands. When used with your Sprout Social account, it offers team or individual engagement and publishing tools with in-depth analytics, brand monitoring, competitive insights and social CRM features. Sprout Social is known for its intuitive, easy to use web and mobile platform.
So, whether you’re a busy entrepreneur, professional photographer or just an enthusiastic daydreamer trying to tell your story through beautiful imagery or interesting tweets, TakeOff smartly helps you in scheduling your posts or tweets and will notify you when it’s time to send it out! Simple!
Over 800000 people use TakeOff for social media :
• For scheduling Instagram posts or Twitter tweets according to the calculated best time.
• To Increase engagement in terms of likes, comments, retweets or regramming.
• Since it suggests popular and appropriate hashtags, depending on the captions.
• For posting at a manually chosen time, instead of the suggested time.
• To check history of posts or tweets that were never posted. And reschedule them again, if required.
• To manage or post through multiple Instagram or Twitter accounts.
• To Set however many photos one wants to post per day (between 1-10)
We tried to bring Twitter users.
* This application layar used to display the content in Augmented Reality vision. Layar can be downloaded from this same market or will be able to download it by from this application.
Seesmic was acquired by Hootsuite in 2012, and since that time, we announced our plan to sunset the app as we focus development on Hootsuite’s native Android applications. We will now be removing support for the Seesmic app and retiring the app from the Google Play directory.
We encourage current Seesmic users to switch to Hootsuite’s Android app to find the most popular social media management features, including the ability to post to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, view your mentions and social interactions, and share rich media to your audiences.
Similar to Seesmic, Hootsuite helps you:
* Cross-post to multiple Twitter and Facebook profiles at the same time
* View mentions and conversation threads
* Manage your Twitter lists
* Search keywords, users, hashtags, and trending topics
* Receive notifications for new messages
* Add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access to commonly used features
Additional features in Hootsuite:
* Schedule your posts ahead of time
* Manage Facebook Groups and Events
* Post to more social networks like LinkedIn Profiles and FourSquare
* Track clicks on shared content
* Simplify your team’s workflow through Assignments
Latest Hootsuite features:
* Improved image sharing
* New options for automatically scheduling at the best time of day
* Notifications for actions within search streams
* Share your streams with team members
* Approve messages before they’re published
* Single sign-in options for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Submit ideas for additional features to our Android Feedback Forum: http://ow.ly/z9Hcx
We understand that transition can be hard and we’re here to help! Hootsuite has 24/7 support teams standing by to help make your onboarding seamless. If you have any questions or experience any issues, tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.
Have any feature requests? Suggest or vote for your favourite features so we can take them into consideration for a future release: https://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40828-hootsuite-for-android
“A must have for any Twitter user” – BuildMobile
“An incredibly savvy Twitter management app that’s packed with features” – Mobilewalla
"Check out Ubersocial – we’re convinced once you start using it you won’t go back to the Twitter client you were using before" - Nightmaircreative.com
"King of the mobile Twitter Apps" - Berryfix
− Inner Circle: Don’t miss Tweets from your BFFs
-- Create a "favorite users" list and save yourself hassle searching for their Tweets in your timeline.
-- Tired of hearing about a certain topic? Mute hashtags or users for a period of time. Like, forever.
− Menu Customization
-- For quick & easy access, add your most-used features to the UberMenu.
− Facebook and Gchat status Cross Posting
-- Connect your app to post Tweets to Facebook or edit your status on Gchat. One simple step.
− Multiple Accounts
-- Have a split personality? So do we. Seamlessly manage multiple social accounts all in one place.
− Conversation View
-- Stay atop the conversation better by seeing the previous Tweets and replies for a given chat; really know who's said what so far.
-- View rich media in real-time. Check out links, videos and images in your main timeline without having to leave the app.
− Pull & Shake-to-Refresh
-- We recognize the international gesture for “I want the latest and best NOW!” In other words, all you have to do to refresh your feed is pull on it or shake it.
-- UberSocial comes with color themes to enhance your Tweeting experience.
− Extra Services
-- Choose from the best services to upload photos, videos, shorten links, or send Tweets over 140 characters with TMI.me.
− The fun don’t stop
-- We offer even more great features, like customized notifications, location services, advanced search, edit profile, and of course the full Twitter functionality set (Tweet, ReTweet, Direct Message, @Mention, lists) and more!
UberSocial supports inline viewing of photos and videos from the following services: twitpic, mypict.me, yfrog, pic.gd, tweetphoto.com, lockerz, flickr, mobypicture, twitvid, twitgoo, twitsnap, imgur, instagram
UberSocial was previously known as Twidroyd.
For more info about UberSocial, check out http://www.ubersocial.com
- Colorize your timeline/friends from Twitter
- Multiple twitter accounts support
- Scrollable widgets to display your twitter timeline on your home
- Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- Mute twitter users, word or applications
- Facebook timeline & posting
- Live Streaming in app
- Picture preview in timeline, large view of images with pinch to zoom
- Twitter geotagging
- Swipe scrolling
- Very customizable
- Internal browser
- Autocomplete twitter hashtags and username
- Share photo with Twitter, Twitpic, YFrog, Mobypicture, MyPict.me
- Bit.ly support for your URLs
- Inline twitter conversation
- Display replies to a tweet
- Display twitter profiles
- Pull to refresh
- a lot more!
Plume is a beautiful, highly customizable Twitter client, which will change the way you feel about Twitter!
• Collaborate: get content from your whole team, while still controlling what gets published
• Multiple Instagram Accounts: that’s right, you can finally manage multiple Instagram accounts from either your computer or phone
• Regram: search for amazing photos and “regram” them easily from your computer - a great way to engage with followers!