- Sync with Simplenote
- View / Create / Edit / Delete note
- Find note (keyword search, tag search, sort)
- Tag edit
- Note settings (pin, markdown) edit
- Two kinds of view mode (plain text, markdown preview)
- Create a new note via Intent
If you want to hide the Ad, please install "Glance Note Extension".
Glance Note Extension is paid application.
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
Extremely simple. This app is password protected by tapping on the same 4 spots of a picture (that you can change yourself if you want!).
You only have one note at a time. No complexity here. Share this note by email/text/etc.
Map view will allow you to look at your location on a map and share this location with friends/family.
Can export, import and share notes with other apps (email, twitter, facebook, sms +++).
You can also protect the app with a passcode.
The app can edit txt-files directly, or import them to the database.
For safety you can backup the database, or export your notes to the SD-card as txt-files.
If you uninstall/remove this app from your device, the notes will also be removed, so please make backups regulary.
- Create and edit notes
- Export/import .txt-files
- Share with other apps (e-mail, facebook..)
- Lock the app with a passcode
- View and edit-mode
- Backup and restore database
- Use app as txt-editor
Note: Please don't install app to SD card. Android can't find widget if install it to SD card.
If you can't find simpleNote widget please restart your phone, then you can find it.
If you don't know how to add widget to screen please watch this video:
If you have any question please send mail to email@example.com
English Title : ColorNote Notepad Notes
English Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Evernote, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, supports colordict
Keep your notes synced between your phone and your computer.
Paid version available with todo list support, widgets, and no ads.
- Full syncing with Simplenote, view your notes from any device
- Full split pane tablet support with swipe gestures between views
- Instant convert note to HTML using MultiMarkdown as you type (tablet)
- Quick search/filter bar at the top of every view
- Password protect your account or specific notes
- Get notifications when a shared note is modified
- Custom fonts and colors
- Drag and drop to-do lists (paid version)
- Scrollable widgets (paid version)
- Dropbox Sync
- Backup notes to SD card
Personal Information (read contact data): Used to display auto-complete suggestions when entering tags
Your accounts section: Flick Note integrates with the Accounts & Sync section for background syncing notes to Simplenote
System Tools (write sync settings): Allows Flick Note to change the update interval of it's accounts
Tags: Flick Note, Simplenote, plain text notes, Markdown, MultiMarkdown, Notational Velocity
It is not only simple but also fulfil what the most smartphone user really need.
Quick and easy to write down every note, every moment, especially important note.
Just Note can store and maintain your notes. Create note as easy as modify it and delete it.
Flat design is a theme for Just Note. It give a focus what user really need. JUST NOTE it.
Current Version 1.1.1 (multi language support)
Just Note is updating continuously to get closely what you need.
We hear - consider - finally put it into Just Note.
Tip: Swipe with a finger on a note and additional menu opens. Tap the star icon to mark note with specific color to make it easily recognizable.
- import/export notes
- color themes
If you have suggestions how to improve Note Room, we'd love to hear them. Feel free to write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch with us:
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
With this app, you can instantly jot down and save all your ideas and tasks, and it will always be with you like your own shadow cloud.
★ Key benefits
☆ Note everything and keep them in one place: SomNote supports for iPhone, Android and web
☆ Anywhere accessibility across all your devices from mobile to any web with SomCloud synchronization
☆ Log in free, draw back your hassle in registering as a member
☆ Offline access for anytime note usage
★ Key features
☆ The Look: A gorgeous user interface offering eye candy for your everyday note taking
☆ Work effective: Organize your thoughts to customized folders and with supported diverse view mode
☆ Decorate SomNote with various thems from simple to cute style
☆ Sketchbook: scribble, attach and share
☆ Can’t just have words in your book: Attach any files, documents, photos to your notes up to 1GB
☆ Share with friends: save your notes and send via facebook, twitter, and email
☆ Manage: create and edit your notes and update them mutually as your thoughts are updated
☆ Safety is everything: Pin protection applicable to lock your SomNote app
☆ Go green! Recycle: Find, restore your lost or old notes from the recycle bin
☆ History tab: work off your previous notes saved by time and date
☆ Timing: Keyword search to quickly find notes from your list, notes completely searchable
☆ Print tab: You can print your note directly in SomNote
☆ Cost?: So demanding with all the features you need for a note and its FREE
Just try it, its free!
Want to keep up with the latest Som news and info?
More features to be updated soon!
We love to hear what you think! Email us at email@example.com
(Related Keywords: Note, Notes, Diary, Journal, Drawing, Evernote, AwesomeNote, Catch, Simplenote, Notability, SuperNote, Sticky, Any.DO, To-do, Task, Lock, Pages)
More from developer
Using a Honeycomb tablet? Want to save your battery when on Wi-Fi? Have locale turn off your unneeded radio.
Are you ever anywhere that you know there's absolutely no chance you'll have a cellular signal, but want to leave Wi-Fi or bluetooth enabled? With this Locale plug-in, you can have Locale or Tasker turn on airplane mode and choose which radios to disable.
I use Google Voice with GrooVe IP (or SIP). I disable my cellular radio and leave my Wi-Fi untouched to get rid of irritating duplicate incoming calls and dramatically reduce my battery drain.
SEO: Locale1 Tasker plug-in plugin airplane mode