Through Kestrel’s dynaQ™ app, users are able to create EHS assessments and perform secure, cutting-edge data collection anytime, anywhere. The data are then automatically synchronized when a connection is made.
The dynaQ™ app enhances EHS management activities associated with mobile data collection through inspections, assessments, audits and action tracking. An Internet connection is not required to access and use the dynaQ™ app. This is especially valuable in remote locations where a data connection has not yet been established or in facilities that do not have a consistent wireless connection.
• Questions, regulations, and other references are easily accessed and used in the field.
• Data are captured at the point of discovery.
• Data entry is simplified by the use of dropdown boxes, option buttons, and predefined observations.
• Users can take photos and video of findings in the field and tie them to observations.
• Assessments are sent to dynaQ™, where results can be edited, printed, tracked, and managed to closure.