Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
A safe and easy app for learning Keyboard Shortcuts. You can become quicker and more efficient and save a lot of time if you make use of the Keyboard Shortcuts that Microsoft Office provides you with. After learning these Keyboard Shortcuts you can finish tasks and work quicker with less typing and clicking.
This app contains Keyboard Shortcuts for: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and Powerpoint
Keep your eyes open for the latest app news on our website:
Use this application as a tutor, tutorial or reference to help or aid you in using your software. For some, many lessons can be learned, this app is not only for working more efficiently but is also good for learning about features of a software product.
For example - Discover Features like:
-Managing, saving, loading, opening, closing, counting and grammar and spell checking word documents.
-Formulas, table creation and management in spreadsheets.
-Finding or searching text
-Inline image or picture operations.
Please expect of this app to update from time to time.
Q: What is a Keyboard Shortcut?
A: It is a keyboard button, sequence or set of keyboard buttons that are mapped to a specific action in a Software Product. For example: By pressing Ctrl and S in "Microsoft Word" you activate the save file action. The save action can initiated quicker by using a Keyboard Shortcut - the traditional way would be to look for buttons and icons that "indicates" a save action - move the mouse on the button and then click - This is clearly a much slower process.
Enjoy and good luck!!
Sign up now and get 3 month of premium membership for free.
• View, edit and create your documents that you needed to bring to your PC
• Create professional diagrams with rich style with your finger tip
• Apply transition effects and run animations on your presentation
• Simple and intuitive user interface optimized for your smartphone and tablet
• Fast to open and scroll
• Mobile-friendly editing menu
• Insert various objects (Support to insert video clip)
• High rendering quality and compatibility
• Add annotation, memo and highlight on PDF file
• Support to save as PDF
• Optimized file management on mobile devices
• New documents with templates
• Online storage service (ThinkFree Online, Box.net, Google Drive)
* File Manager
Optimized file management and UX make it easy to perform common tasks such as multi-selection, open, rename, search, copy, delete, and send. Quick and easy access to the recent files list enables you to find recently edited documents conveniently.
* Template Download
ThinkFree Mobile Pro supports a PC-like experience so that user can not only create new documents with templates but also download more than 40 kinds of extra templates from an online server for free.
* Online Storage
Documents can be uploaded or downloaded via web storage services such as ThinkFree Online, Box.net and Google Drive. In the future, various cloud services will also be linked through the Cloud Connector Service for synchronizing content on various devices and platforms.
ThinkFree Mobile Pro is also connected to Box.com storage service (OneCloud), enabling users to create, open, edit and share documents anytime anywhere.
* Edit Menu
Intuitive UI and optimized UX provide a PC-like editing experience, making it easy and convenient to perform edit tasks.
* Insert Objects
The option to insert various objects allows you to create unique documents. You can insert tables, shapes, drawings and video clips with the best UX. A library of 23 images, 36 shapes, 8 line styles, and 12 charts helps you create professional looking documents.
* Rendering Quality
Compatible with respect to 3D shapes, Pro provides high quality figures and renders various object effects such as neon, shadow, and reflection. It also displays smart art that is compatible with MS Office.
• Dynamic & visual effects
• Inserting video clips
• Slide note
• Inserting annotations on PDF
• Numeric keyboard & easy calculation
• PC-like functions
• Various fonts
• Integrated quick text-viewer
• Extra features
* Animation & Transition effects
Pro supports a variety of animation effects such as entrance, fly in, pinwheel etc. Slides with animations are displayed with a star (★). Adding a transition effect (24 kinds of effects) is also easy using the contextual menu on slide’s thumbnail view.
* Insert Video Clips
Show supports multimedia effects to grab an audience’s attention by delivering dynamic presentations.
* Slide Note
Show supports slide notes that allow you to add annotations with a stylus pen or finger during a slide show.
* Insert PDF Annotations
PDF viewer supports highlighting on important content and annotations using shapes, comments and lines for emphasis.
* Numeric Keyboard & Easy Calculation
Calc provides accurate and complex functions with various numeric keyboards. It also supports function search, which is similar to the MS Office feature.
* Integrated Quick Text Viewer
If you need to open and read a large text heavy document, ThinkFree Mobile Pro will quickly change to a text viewer mode.
* Hyperlink, Dictionary, TTS
Inserting hyperlinks to objects helps you to support documents with more detailed explanations. You can also search for the exact meaning of words using the built-in dictionary and listen to the words via the TTS (Text-to-Speech) feature.
CloudOn enables you to create, review, edit and share Microsoft Office ® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android tablet or phone.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With over 7 million downloads, CloudOn has helped business professionals create, review & edit over 60 million Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and log more than 8 million mobile productivity hours.
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs (DOCUMENT EDITOR)
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Office Word® docs, notes, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations.
• Rich document editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, Smartart, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful Office documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs and notes - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second. Increase productivity.
• 100% compatibility with Microsoft Office files - open, edit and save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worry
ACCESS and MANAGE files (FILE MANAGER)
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office ® and Adobe Acrobat ® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office ®, Adobe Acrobat ® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND Office docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your notes - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• If you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
CLOUD PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
** CloudOn is free to use for all. Some features are available through CloudOn Pro @ the introductory offer of $3.99/month or $39.99/year. **
CloudOn - we bring your Office documents and notes to life.
Works on both tablets and phones!
Get the ultimate word office app for Android at a fraction of the price of many others!
With great features such as:
★An innovative grid layout so that you can see and open all of your documents easily.
★ Supports the creation of .docx/.doc/.txt files. The default file type is .docx, and the one we recommend you work in as it has the most features, but you can manually enter .doc or .txt at the end of your document name if you want it to be a .doc or a .txt file.
★ Font Styles: Times New Roman, Calibri, Cambria, Helvetica, Tahoma, Arial.
★ Font Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 36, 72.
★ Font Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Black.
★ Bold, italics and underlining.
★ Justification of text to the left, center and right.
★ Auto save - Press the back button and the app will automically save your work.
★ Undo Button - Will undo all changes you made since you last saved the document.
★ Updated help documentation.
★ Search your sd card for files to edit! Email documents from your computer to your Android, and you can then open up these files and edit them on your device using this app by searching for it using the search icon at the top! Make sure to save the file to your device after you email them to yourself. Any changes you make are saved and you can email these files as well. Can currently search for .docx/.doc/.txt files to edit.
★Bold, underline or italicize a word by highlighting that word and then pressing the bold, italicize or underline function.
★ Landscape mode added.
★ Emailing as a .doc/.docx file or as a pdf or as a .txt! Simply long press the document and press transfer. Then you can choose how to transfer the document!
★ Fast and intuitive use.
★ Made by professionals, used by everyone.
Email me if you have any issues! I will get back to you within 24 hours. Please be as descriptive as possible so I am able to deal with your issue as fast as possible.
Controls are applied uniformly to your current paragraph. If you want to use different controls, press return and this new line will have different controls.
Preview was removed to make the app faster, if you would prefer to have the old version of the app please email me.
Note: The app used to be called Kindle Office Pro, that is why the screenshots show this name.
With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
A App terá, ainda, uma seção de notícias relacionadas com a Konica Minolta, em texto ou vídeo e um localizador, através do qual, o cliente poderá encontrar o filial ou concessionário Konica Minolta mais perto de si, de forma rápida e intuitiva.
A App irá permitir, num futuro próximo, outras funcionalidades como um catálogo interativo dos nossos produtos e serviços da marca, que possibilitará uma comparação direta, para que o cliente tenha mais informação na hora de escolher o equipamento ou serviço que melhor supra as suas necessidades.
A Konica Minolta, como empresa líder de mercado de alta tecnologia, volta a inovador dando assim forma às ideias.
- atalhos Microsoft Windows
- atalhos Microsoft Word
- atalhos Microsoft Excel
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
Select your file with the built-in file browser (Browse, Local Files and Recently Used Files).
Use various editing functions:
* Edit, create or delete paragraphs
* Set font family, size and color
* Set characters to bold, italic, underlined or subscript/superscript
* Align text left,right or center
* View, insert and edit Tables, Images and Lists
Next versions of EuroOffice for Android will support spreadsheet and presentation files of the ODF format, as well as docx files.
Watch our promo video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tot71kpr1iI
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
Agro Office Mobile enables you to:
∙ Work with cadastral maps, satellite pictures and field boundaries on-line or off-line
∙ Download field boundaries from the server to the mobile device
∙ Map fields with the GPS receiver of the mobile device and upload field boundaries to the server
∙ Locate yourself on the satellite picture, cadastral map or field boundary map
∙ Locate parcels or field boundaries in the terrain using your smartphone
∙ Track your farming machinery and equipment, monitor fuel level, calculate work completed (hectares), etc. – all in real time
∙ Receive alarms and notifications, without paying for SMSs
∙ Two-way synchronization – to and from the server
- Microsoft Office の Word, Excel, PowerPoint ドキュメントおよび Adobe PDF ファイル閲覧機能
- Microsoft Office 97-2003 形式の Word, Excelドキュメント、 Microsoft Office 2007 形式のWord, Excel, PowerPoint ドキュメントおよび Adobe PDF ファイルに対するパスワード復号機能
* 動作環境：Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, 4.0
- Android 2.1 以前のサポート予定はありません
NOTE: The free NSi Mobile app requires use of the NSi™ AutoStore platform for all operations. Please consult with your company’s IT organization before downloading and running this app. NSi Mobile will not operate without the necessary back-end system(s).
About NSi Mobile
NSi Mobile is a productivity app for businesses and organizations in need of extending business processes to their mobile workforces. With NSi Mobile, remote workers can securely send documents, photographs, and other electronic files to their accounting, healthcare, ERP or any number of other business applications. What's more, NSi Mobile provides mobile workforces with the flexibility to complete business forms on their device, virtually eliminating the need for paper-based forms used today. And for teams working in the office, NSi Mobile offers a secure and convenient means to print sensitive documents “on-demand” to network printer.
With NSi Mobile you get a total solution, one with a unique combination of features that also extends the power of NSi AutoStore and NSi Output Manager to smart devices. NSi Mobile allows mobile workers to work efficiently and deliver quality information downstream
NSi Mobile Major Capabilities:
Mobile Capture On-The-Go:
Your mobile device is a source for capturing business information. With NSi Mobile, you can now securely deliver information back into your company’s business processes regardless if it originates as a picture you took on your device, an email attachment, a file you downloaded from a cloud hosted service or from any other application on your mobile device. NSi Mobile allows for capturing PDFs, and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents.
Forget about having to find, print, carry, and return paper forms. With NSi Mobile you can now extend back office business applications directly to your mobile device. New patient admittance, claims processing, or any other forms-based application is securely delivered to your remote workforce. Data can easily be validated with document management or other line of business applications directly within the form itself. As a result, processes are completed faster and more accurately, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
Secure File Access:
Mobile workers can tap into the company network from wherever they are. NSi Mobile’s ‘My Files’ connects workers to their networked Home Directory, affording them secure access to their files and shared network folders. By leveraging NSi AutoStore, mobile workers can exchange information securely with the enterprise’s content management systems.
Secure Mobile Print:
Initiate print jobs from wherever you are. Your information waits safely in the print queue until you securely release it at a networked printer or multi-functioned device (MFD). NSi Mobile keeps information secure until it is needed, and eliminates the sprint to the device to pick up confidential information. With NSi Mobile, office workers, mobile teams, and on-the-go employees can use their mobile devices to print securely to any network printer.
NSi Mobile allows workers to quickly obtain the consent they need to perform tasks, validate information, and obtain approval. NSi Mobile allows for easy signing directly on the mobile device screen. Workers can collect and deliver the required approvals any time, any place, enabling work to move forward while they are on the go.
Deliver a deeper understanding of the situation when you include geo-location information on-demand, or automatically, with your mobile documents and photographs.
With NSi Mobile, enjoy these same benefits when on the go. By simply reading the barcode with your mobile device, populate e-form fields instantaneously with accurate data pulled right from the corporate database. NSi Mobile supports many widely used barcode types.
More from developer
For information regarding PageScope My Print Manager, please refer to the URL provided below:
Please note the following:
* Print function
- Print jobs managed by any function within the PageScope Mobile App for Android can be spooled to a PageScope My Print Manager server to be printed.
PageScope Mobile for Android:
-> Print jobs in My Document
Any print job saved in My Document or in Online Storage services (GoogleDrive,
Evernote, Dropbox, Microsoft SharePoint, File Server) can be spooled to the server and printed.
-> Print Email text and file attachments
Email text and file attachments received via an e-mail address in PageScope Mobile can be spooled to the server and printed.
-> Print WEB page
Web pages accessed by the browser in PageScope Mobile can be spooled to the server and printed.
-> Camera function and photo print
Images shot by the camera function in the Photo album can be spooled to the server and printed.
- Print jobs from other applications available on the Android mobile device can be spooled to the server by using the "Intent" function and printed.
* Confirm spooled print jobs and change job settings
- Users can confirm their own spooled print jobs using the Web browser available on the Android mobile device.
It is possible to change print settings such as number of prints, simplex/duplex.
Users can quickly search and find a print job by specifying settings such as job name.
Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3
256MB(RAM) & above
320x240(QVGA) & above
Samsung GALAXY S II (OS 2.3.3)
Samsung GALAXY Nexus(OS 4.0.1)
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi(OS 4.0.4)
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi(OS 4.1)
The device must be a mobile computing device such as smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity enabled.
The device must have undergone Google CTS testing. (Devices with independently customized operating systems such as e-book readers are not supported.)
- Wi-Fi environment is required.
- Telecommunication costs are considered separate charges.
- When using this application, PageScope Enterprise Suite Ver.3.1.01000 or later is required..
- When using this application with PageScope Mobile, PageScope Mobile for Android Ver.3.0.0 or later is required.
(The application does NOT work as a standalone app.)
*Please review the following precautions before downloading this application.
256MB(RAM) & above
320x240(QVGA) & above
The device must be a mobile computing device such as smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity enabled.
The device must have undergone the Google CTS test.(Devices with independently customized operating systems such as e-book readers are not supported.)
Drive, Chrome, Gallery, Gmail, Quickoffice
(as of Apr 2014)
bizhub C652/C552/C452 *1
bizhub C650/C550/C451 *1
bizhub C353/C253/C203 *1
bizhub C35 *1
bizhub 751/601 *1
bizhub 501/421/361 *1
bizhub PRO C6000L + IC-601
bizhub PRO 951
(some devices may not be available in your area)
*1 There may be limitations or you may need to upgrade.
- Wi-Fi connectivity is required.
- Though the application may support the document format, the document may not print due to the MFP that is used.
- For this application, the size of a File that can be used may have restrictions.
- It will not work properly with any un-supported MFPs or printers.
- A3, A4, Letter and Legal will always be displayed regardless of the paper that is set in the MFP.
- Documents can only be printed from printers that do not have Authentication Settings enabled or printers that have been enabled for Public Use.
- Document can only be printed from printers that are setup with the same subnet as the Android device being used.