* Please check out Konica Minolta Mobile Print.
With this app, you can use many printing and scanning features.
Konica Minolta Print Service can print documents from applications that contain Android print features, to Konica Minolta printers.
(The application does NOT work as a standalone app.)
*Please review the following precautions before downloading this application.
256MB(RAM) & above
320x240(QVGA) & above
The device must be a mobile computing device such as smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity enabled.
The device must have undergone the Google CTS test.(Devices with independently customized operating systems such as e-book readers are not supported.)
Drive, Chrome, Gallery, Gmail
(as of Apr 2015)
[Supported printing devices]
Please refer to the following page for supported printing devices.
- Wi-Fi connectivity is required.
- Though the application may support the document format, the document may not print due to the MFP that is used.
- For this application, the size of a File that can be used may have restrictions.
- It will not work properly with any un-supported MFPs or printers.
- A3, A4, Letter and Legal will always be displayed regardless of the paper that is set in the MFP.
- Documents can only be printed from printers that do not have Authentication Settings enabled or printers that have been enabled for Public Use.
- Document can only be printed from printers that are setup with the same subnet as the Android device being used.