• Swipe from edges or corners.
• Single or double tap on the status bar.
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back and Recent Apps (no Root required).
• Menu, Power and Screenshot.
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
【Full Screen Toggle】
• Method 1: Go full screen with a new Immersive Mode, introduced in KitKat (no Root required).
• Method 2: Hide your soft keys, but keep the status bar visible.
• Method 3: Check if your ROM (CM, Paranoid...) supports full screen, and use it if possible.
Tags: GMD Gesture Control, Swipe Home Button, Button Savior, SwipePad
USE WIDGET TO START IT TO AVOID DELAY ON START!
Just define your own gestures for your most used apps and start them without having to search through the standard app launcher.
I wanted to add a widget with a GestureOverlay, but this is not possible, because app widgets do not support this control.
But there is a fast starter widget which starts the application a lot faster than a standard shortcut, because it preloads the application list.
Project Page: http://wordpress.the-engine.at/gesture-launcher/
* You may need to reboot your phone after installing.
This app is kind of like Gesture Search but with a little extra. It makes organizing your installed application much easier. Instead of manually creating folders for different applications, you can use this app to have all your apps automatically organised, sorted and easily searched.
You can find your apps very quickly with just a few letters.
- Auto Organize
- Search Apps
- Open app info
- app Uninstaller
- Open an app's market page
*Android 1.6 似乎还有些bug，我们正在修复中。
*Android 1.5 不支持
Use Menu button to bring up About Dlg to see gesture usage.
You just stroke a phone with your own gesture mark and the phone will remember where to take you.
Your favorite apps, internet pages, contact numbers by calling or texting people or even your phone settings !!!
- Facebook? Just write 'f'.
- Calling to someone? just add your gesture to call
that person or to text other person.
- WI-FI On Off? Let’s make ‘W’ for this.
What can I use?
* Internet URL
* Contact auto call, auto message
* Home button
* Silent Mode
* Vibration Mode
* Auto rotation
The free version will only let you add two gestures to your list. If you comment and rate the app in the Market, then you can add one more gesture to it, so please try it for yourself how fun and easy it is today ~~~ !!!
How to use is really simple:
1. Select a category from
[Internet / Application / Contact / Phone Setting ]
2. Select an item from the list
3. Create a gesture for the item
4. Turn on My Gesture
(The icon will stay on the top layer when turned on)
5. Click on the icon
6. Draw a gesture
7. The desired app/internet/calling/texting/settings
will be available instantaneously!!!
More functions - gesture recognition, shortcut, auto call message, smart linked launcher, one hand on off on-off
Then this app is for you.
Yes, Smart Controls helps you to make your device behave smarter as configured by you.
This app enables following features in your device,
1) Air Gesture Control/ Wave Control : This allows you to control your media players and calls with a wave of your hand.
- You can change song, play song, pause song, reject call, answer call, silent call and many more with gestures.
- You can customize the actions for each gesture you perform.
- Controls can be deeply configured to enable them only on certain apps (or) when audio played on speakers and Bluetooth (or) when phone inclined at certain angles (or) in multiple other ways.
2) Air Gesture Gallery : This allows you to view pictures with Air Gestures.
3) Speaking Mode: This makes your phone a Speaking/Talking Caller ID.
- You can make your phone read out your incoming Caller Details and Text Messages(SMS).
- Can be configured to enable it only when headphone is connected (or) in multiple other ways.
4) Pocket Mode: This allows you to perform some actions, when your phone is in Pocket, Bag or Pouch.
- Can be configured to vibrate or maximize ringing volume when your phone is in pocket, bag or pouch.
- Can be configured to minimize ringing volume or make phone silent when you take it out of pocket, bag or pouch.
5) Flip Mode: This allows you to perform action when you Turn over your phone (or) on closing/flipping phone pouch.
- Can be configured to silent phone, reject call, answer call on speaker and many more.
6) Auto Responder/ Do not Disturb (DND): This allows your phone to automatically respond to Calls and SMS with a configurable mesaage.
- Can be configured to automatically Reject call, Reject call with SMS, Answer Call, etc., on incoming call.
- Can be configured to automatically Reply to text messages (SMS).
- Can be configured to enable only on certain contacts (or) in multiple other ways.
7) Battery Full Alert: This saves your phone battery from getting over charged.
- Enabling this will make your phone alert when the battery is fully charged.
- Can be configured to alert continuously.
8) Shake Controls: This helps you to control your phone by shaking it.
- Shuffles Songs on Shake or customize it with any media controls.
- Hangup or Answer Call by Shaking your Phone.
Multiple Profiles can be created with different control settings to switch between them easily.
Dedicated Widget to switch between profiles right from your home screen.
Backup and Restore profiles to/from SD Card.
You can provide feedback and suggest features using 'Send Feedback' option within our app or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Its one of the coolest apps that let you draw anything that you have in mind. Want to send a greeting card? draw it yourself and share it with your friends which will give you a more personal touch. Want to write something? Make it colorful and much impressive in design. You can draw by your finger touch and share it with anyone or any social network with a single click. No need to save, browse, upload and send it, since this app give you the coolest option of sharing on single click.
Colors are the interesting part of your picture that you create. Make it more colorful and brighter with your thoughts. Bored with standard colors? here is the new advanced color picker that let you choose a color of your own custom composition.
Want to explain something to your buddies? feel comfortable with this handy tool that lets you draw and explain pictorially. Want to scribble on your friends photo, share and have fun? this is the app that you will first reach out. It enhances the fun time to the funniest one you ever had.
Play with cartoon images, call outs, smileys and much more...
★ Shapes ( Line, Rectangle, Oval, Rounded Rectangle, Scribbling)
★ Advanced Color Picker with recently used colors
★ Texts (Straight, Curved)
★ Image Clip Art (more than 30)
★ Select Area (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete)
★ File Options (New, Open, Save, Share)
- Amazing Features
★ Fill Color
★ Smooth edge
★ Brush Styles
★ Preview in Settings
★ New User Interface with Colorful Look
★ Highlighting selected button
★ Scribbling with Horizontal Mirror
★ Scribbling with Vertical Mirror
★ Basic and Custom Colors Feature
★ Kids Option (Randomized)
★ Quick Options(Settings, Undo, Redo) in Menu
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->Device Admin Options-->Disable then uninstall
Free limited version available for test!
Email me if any error happens!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- HTC ONE not working as it should.
- Firefox not suported.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake/tilt system.
- Browser and Gallery may not work in all apps.
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode.
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta)
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
More features to come as well as translations!!!
DISABLE_KEYGUARD = for unlocking the lockscreen
GET_TASKS = to get your running apps and switch betwen them
INTERNET = not actually used, but might use for future updates.
READ_CALL_LOG = get your missing calls to show in QuickGlance
READ_PHONE_STATE = to pause app while in a call for example
READ_SMS = show counter of new received sms in QuickGlance
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED = to start upon boot
REORDER_TASKS = to switch betwen recent tasks (like back&forward betwen 2 apps)
VIBRATE = vibrate phone xD
WAKE_LOCK = to wake up phone
- pavik62 -- Russian translation
- LeSScro -- Designs
- MSTRoyal -- German translation
(translations will be available in future updates)
Also thanks all who offered for translations that will be added in future updates and of course i would like to thank all people that helped me with their feedback and ideas.
You can set the top-right and the top-left corner as the activation region. There are 11 gestures that can be used in each of the regions, single tap, down swipe, left swipe etc. Different functionalities can be set for each gesture, you may launch an app of your own choice, use the built in shortcuts and many other things as you will discover.
The built-in Quick Task Switcher is the best tool to enhance multi-tasking on your Android. Simply swipe down from the middle of the top of your screen, a list of running apps will be shown, just keep your finger on the screen and lift it up at the app you would like to switch to. You can switch to any running app with just one gesture!
Give it a try, once you get used to it, you won't be able to use your Android without it.
IMPORTANT:if you choose to activate the TaskSwitcher in the top-right or top-left corner, you must enable those corners. This will also override any gesture that starts with a down swipe in that region.!!
For example, you can simply draw 'K', and KAKAOTalk will open automatically.
You can also add various functions using your own gestures.
This application opens various applications based on you drawing simple gestures.
- Phone calls
- Text messages (Coming soon)
- Internets (Coming soon)
- Execute using movable icon
- Execute using status bar
- Automatically execute when boot up
- Application can be registered
▶ How to use
- When you run 'Start', Gesture Ex icon will appear.
(The icon can be moved to where you want and you can hide the icon.)
- Then, click icon, Gesture entry window will appear.
- After you draw the 'Gesture' that you register, the application will open.
The 'Pro' version of Gesture Ex will have no ads and new functions will be added as released.
We are open to opinions from Gesture EX users. Please email us about any errors and/or desired functions.
* Kernel feature developed by Tungstwenty@xda
Backup current script config, will be overwritten
Go to Menu/Settings/Gestures and set gesture number to modify
Configure Actions by selecting Launch Application, Set Action or manually editing files in /data/data/ar.com.nivel7.kernelgesturesbuilder/files/*.sh
If desired, select Test Action to execute defined action
Select Menu/Install Gestures to install new script, actions and gesture definitions
Reboot device or restart gesture script if not using DorimanX kernel
Work in progress - BETA without official support - See DEV thread at http://goo.gl/kfr5o