Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ReadCube Lite on your Android device is the perfect companion to the free ReadCube desktop app, enabling you to access your papers anywhere – read on the go, organize your library and more. The app is currently in beta and offers basic functionality - with an aggressive development schedule to add new features over the coming months!
Features/Functionality of ReadCube Lite:
- sync and view your library including any lists you may have
- 1-click downloading of synced cloud articles
- search, filter and quickly sort your Library
- view formatted abstract pages
- label articles as Favorite and adding new articles to list(s)
- general annotations on the abstract page (ie. PDF annotations will be available in future release)
- swipe actions on articles - download, delete, remove PDF (you don't actually have to delete a pdf).
- open an article to and view within external PDF viewer
NEW TO READCUBE? - you will need to register and download the ReadCube Desktop from readcube.com You will be able to upload your PDFs from your desktop, or use one of our easy importer tools (for EndNote, Mendeley, Papers, Zotero libraries).
FOR EXISTING READCUBE USERS - please login using your ReadCube account details. You will need to upgrade to ReadCube PRO (readcube.com/pro) to enable syncing across devices.
CiteThis a Android application that assists in the often arduous task of academic referencing. By the use of cameras fitted on compatible Android phones, CiteThis scans the barcodes of books. Once a book has been scanned, the user can select a variety of referencing formats and save them to project folders directly on the internal memory of the device.
Projects can be browsed and reference records selected allowing you to edit as well as view any cover art of the book along with other useful information regarding it's publishing. The referencing style of any given reference record can be changed as many times as deemed necessary by you. CiteThis also supports: manual ISBN entry, manual referencing and academic journal search.
Projects can be exported via your chosen email in the format of an EndNote file and plain text.
Please understand this is a free app with no advertising, so I try to respond to fixes ASAP but it's primarily a side project of mine.
- Barcode scanning and manual barcode entry
- A fully functional academic journal article search
- Supports MLA, APA, AMA, Harvard & Chicago formats.
- Easy project creation and editing.
- Fully compatible with EndNote.
- and more...
-Fixed error causing crashes on certain devices.
-Fixed bug causing AMA to sometimes be saved as APA.
-Fixed a few GUI issues when running on tablets.
Feel free to add us on Facebook:
Information and tutorial viewable at:
We're happy to answer any issues or queries you may have, just get in contact with us via email or through our Facebook page.
- Quick Search
- Advanced Search
- Bookmark (Can be shared between mobile & PC)
- Search History
(Direct search in Wikipedia for words in bibliographic data)
• Federated Databases
- CiNii (default is "off")
- J-STAGE (default is "off")
*To be added. It's growing rapidly!
• Transfer Data Format
• Browse titles by subject to easily find journals of interest
• Easily view table of contents of current past journals
• Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
• Share with other researchers by posting to Facebook and Twitter
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
Scanner For Zotero brings Zotero's magic wand tool out into the physical world. Scan the ISBN barcode on any book, and Scanner For Zotero will fetch that item's bibliographic information from the web and allow you to add it to your Zotero library.
Don't know about Zotero? It's an extraordinary tool which allows you to collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources. Learn more at http://zotero.org.
Scanner For Zotero is Free Software, the version you see here costs a few dollars just to cover development costs, but the code is licensed under the GPL. You can download the code, or even an APK, from https://github.com/jmschanck/Scanner-For-Zotero, but please consider downloading this version if you like the app and want to see its development continued. Thank you!
* Barcode scanning and manual ISBN entry
* Bibliographic lookups through Google Books and Worldcat
* Uploading to both user and group libraries
* Editing items before upload
* Note taking
* Batch uploading
* Multi-user support
“ L´Amour meurtrier. L´Amour infâme. L´Amour funeste. Amour Amour. Unique vie en ce monde.” Anne Hébert.
• Nous avons sélectionné pour vous quelques citations sur l´Amitié, l´Ami ou les Amis et la Relation Amicale.
“ L´Amour n´est pas forcément réciproque. L´Amitié au contraire, me semble-t-il, requiert toujours de la réciprocité. Je ne puis être l'ami de quelqu'un qui n'est pas mon ami.” de Francesco Alberoni
• Vous trouverez ici notre choix de citations sur la Paix. Il y en a des connues et des moins connues, des citations inspirantes et des citations secouantes. Toutes s'adressent directement à nous.
“Les petites choses n´ont l´air de rien, mais elles donnent la paix.” de Georges Bernanos
√ Les citations d’inspirations ou pensées positives peuvent vous donner la motivation d’agir pour vos buts et de vivre la vie que vous désirez.
“Dans vingt ans vous serez plus déçus par les choses que vous n’avez pas faites que par celles que vous avez faites. Alors sortez des sentiers battus. Mettez les voiles. Explorez. Rêvez. Découvrez.” Mark Twain
√ Vous pouvez utiliser le pouvoir des citations tous les jours pour vous aider à vous lever du bon pied.
Il y a plein de citations impressionnantes que vous pouvez utiliser lorsque vous avez besoin de vous remonter le moral. Plus vous ferez appel à ces citations motivantes, plus vous détruirez les barrières mentales et émotives qui vous tiennent en otage.
••• Le plus de l´application •••
√ Plus de 100 citations organisées par thèmes.
√ Pour consulter un auteur, vous pouvez cliquer sur son Nom, vous serez transférés vers une page internet afin de vous informer de l´Auteur de la citation.
√ Interface/navigation facile à manipuler.
√ Toutes les citations sont hors ligne et elles ne nécessitent pas d´une connection avec Internet.
- Scan book/journal barcodes to create quick references.
- 6,500 Referencing styles to choose from (including Harvard, APA, OSCOLA, MLA and any University specific style).
- 35 Referencing sources from Legal cases, DVD's, CD's and many more.
- 1-Click Search referencing for Journal articles, Book Titles, DOI, ISSN, ISBN and many other options.
- Email and Evernote export.
- Save and sync with the RefME web referencing platform at www.refme.com where you can export your references to Word, Mendeley, G Docs, BibTex and many more.
You can also create, manage and edit all your references at the www.refme.com referencing platform, for free!
Any feedback - please send to email@example.com
EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in seconds:
- Switch between MLA, APA and Chicago formats with one click
- Scan barcodes or search for book titles to quickly create citations instantly
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
You can also create the perfect citation for 56 different source types on our website, www.easybib.com, used by over 45 million students!
• Look for books or other materials through a text search or read the bar code
• check the availability of titles, ask them to borrow or reserve them
• view their own situation, to extend a loan and cancel requests and reservations that you no longer care
• save a bibliography
• send to a library purchase suggestions
• display libraries on the map
• Save multiple libraries to Favorites
• share events, news and titles on the major social networks.
The app is backed by a server application which tracks all your data. This way, no matter which device you use, you have your full database at your disposal. In order to access this database, internet access is required. You do not need a special account - all your books are linked to your google account.