- Quick Search
- Advanced Search
- Bookmark (Can be shared between mobile & PC)
- Search History
(Direct search in Wikipedia for words in bibliographic data)
• Federated Databases
- CiNii (default is "off")
- J-STAGE (default is "off")
*To be added. It's growing rapidly!
• Transfer Data Format
Scholarley is an unofficial Android client for Mendeley; which is a free and convenient application for managing your library of academic papers (see: http://www.mendeley.com/). Scholarley has been designed for both Android phones and tablets.
Note: Scholarley cannot synchronise your annotations with Mendeley. This is due to limitations in the Mendeley Open API.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Upcoming Features for 0.9.9.x
- Enhanced sort and search functionality.
- Local changes to folders (adding, deleting, and moving documents into and out of them).
- Allow manual selection of where the PDF library is stored.
- Refinement of the user interface. [Ongoing]
Long-term Potential Features
★ Track local changes to PDFs, such as annotations, and upload changes. This is NOT yet possible due to Mendeley's Open API.
Mendeley will be releasing an update to their API in the coming months; which I would like to include before version 1.0.0 . The current plan in the mean time is to stabilise current features and the user interface. Scholarley should continue to improve in reliability with each build. If you notice regressions; please let me know.
Please keep in mind that as a PhD student, my studies consume most of my time; and what little remains is distributed among my family and extra-curricular activities. Sometimes even small features and improvements might take a while to implement and polish.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. In order to sponsor future development, it is necessary that I find monetary remuneration. During the early development of these features, the in-app upgrade will be available for a reduced price of AUD$4. Once version 1.0.0 is released, the price will be increased to $5. Viewing of your library, and local modifications to it, will always remain free.
Note concerning Scholarley's limitations:
Scholarley is limited by the API offered by Mendeley, and by the lack of an inbuilt PDF viewer (which tend to be quite expensive). Correspondence with Mendeley suggests that it will be quite some time before a usable update to their API is released.
If you find a bug in Scholarley, please let me know. However, keep in mind that I am a full time PhD student, and Scholarley is written in my spare time; originally just for myself. Overly critical reviews and impatience are not at all motivating.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
* Clear presentation of BibTeX entries in a list
* Open associated local files (including file path conversion)
* Open weblinks created from BibTeX information
* Holo interface
* Minimal permissions
Library is now free and open source! You can get the source code via git:
git clone https://github.com/cgogolin/library.git
I manage my library of scientific papers on my PC. I use Mendeley, but any other software that exports to BibTeX, such as referencer would also do the job. I keep the BibTeX file containing all the bibliographic information and the file paths of the associated files (mostly pdf and djvu) in a version control repository (I use subversion, but git should work equally well). This can be checked out to my Android Tablet using for example OASVN or your favorite version control client. Library allows me to conveniently browse my scientific papers and open them in a pdf viewer. Changes made to the files, like annotations for example can then be commited to the repository again.
E voilà, you have a fully synchronized and automatically backed up library of all your scientific papers right at your finger tips!
Team messaging and task management with real-time integration for the apps you work in. Plugs into Google Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello and many more.
• See the big picture: Access all updates, files, contacts, tasks and more from your team's apps in one place. Hojoki works with Google Docs & Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Salesforce Chatter, Yammer, CloudApp, Delicious, Pocket, Pinboard, Pivotal Tracker, Lighthouse, GitHub, Bitbucket, Zendesk, Highrise, Mendeley, Twitter and RSS feeds.
• Centralize team discussions: Start discussions and comment on any object from all your connected apps. This is your team's private social network on top of all your apps.
• Organize your tasks around work items: Turn every object from your apps into an actionable item. Assign tasks to you or others and track changes directly in the newsfeed.
• Get notified in real-time: Always keep you and everyone in your team informed on new tasks, comments, or any activity in your connected apps. Real-time updates work with mobile push notifications and email.
• Structure your work and apps: Choose what content to connect to workspaces in Hojoki and invite the people involved. Hojoki helps you to focus on the stuff related to your project. Connect your project's calendar, its file folder as well as its notebook to a Hojoki workspace and access them without all the other clutter.
• Work from anywhere: Hojoki comes as an app for all major browsers as well as a mobile app. With Hojoki your whole office is in your pocket. It's your personal assistant informing you in real-time about team updates and giving you the tools to instantly respond.
★ Top 10 Cloud Apps (ReadWriteWeb) ★
★ “definitely useful” (The Next Web) ★
★ “the design is great” (TechCrunch) ★
★ “saves time” (Lifehacker) ★
• Read your contacts: You can use your contacts to easily invite people to a workspace. The app does not retrieve any contact information without your request.
• Full network access & view network connections: Hojoki requires a network connection to sync app content and account data.
• Google Play billing service: To enable premium features, you can upgrade via Google Play.
• Run at startup: The push service needs to be started with the device to always notify you about new activities.
• Control vibration: You can set push notifications to vibrate.
Visit us at http://hojoki.com for more information and our web app.
Please help us with rating the app and report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download thousands of free and paid ebooks, highlight excerpts, take notes in your books and contracts, organize your books, add your favorite catalogs in your "Bookstores" area and much more!
This ebook reader has many possibilities:
- an integrated reading tool that will surprise you with its smoothness and functional richness
- an advanced library to organize and index your ebooks
- a huge selection of bookstores can be set: one click access to thousands of books
- possibility to sync your library across all your devices and to share ebooks / notes through the paid service Mantano Cloud
• Support of the most common ebook formats (EPUB2, PDF)
• Support of Adobe DRM, allowing to read ebooks protected against hacking
• Integrated OPDS browser, with the option to add your own URL addresses to customize your bookstore area
• Compatible with Mantano Cloud service
• Customize the display of EPUB books thanks to predefined themes.
• Advanced support of PDF books: Fast vertical and horizontal scroll, Pan & Zoom, optimized display speed
• Search function in the book content
• Many ways to annotate your ebook: highlighting, adding text notes to a page or to an highlight
• Pinable navigation panel for a quick access to the table of content, bookmarks, highlights and notes
• Night mode
Organizing your library
• Index your books by tags and rating
• Group your books into your personal collections
• Book filtering functions by tags, collections, authors...
• Several display modes: detailed list and thumbnails
More features with Mantano Cloud (requiring a separate paid subscription on http://cloud.mantano.com):
• Sync your library between your devices: Switch between your phone and tablet and always find your books, annotations, notes, reading positions, collections, tags, ratings, bookmarks, discussions, contacts along with you, in their most recent state.
• Shared reading : Transform your books and documents into digital reading circles by sharing annotations and learn from each others' experience. Share your ebooks with your friends, learn from their notes, discuss with them.
More detailed description with editions comparison available here: http://store.mantano.com/reader/editions_comparison.htm
Other ebook reader apps:
- Supporting Adobe DRM: Aldiko, Kobo, Bluefire
- Not Supporting Adobe DRM: Moon + Reader, RepliGo, Laputa, Cool Reader, ezPDF, Adobe Reader, FBReader.
Tags: book, ebook, book reader, ebook reader, epub reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, dictionary, lexicon, library, bookstore, opds, tts, epub, pdf, ebook annotate.
□ Read FREE books. Choose from over 1 million free ebooks.
□ Provide a feature similar to "Send to Kindle" or "Read it later".
√ Various file format : EPUB, PDF, TXT
√ Optimized screen for book reading
√ Perfect PDF rendering
√ PDF annotation
- Hand writing
√ PDF annotation manipulation
√ Free books from various online libraries.
√ Realistic book library UI
√ Importing books from your device
√ TTS (Text to speech)
√ Bookmarks and highlights management
√ Push to Bookbox : Web pages can be pushed to Bookbox and you can read it as e-book
√ Embedded fonts and system fonts
√ Search the text of the book
√ Search the library
√ Page numbers
√ Page flipping animation by tapping/swiping/volume
√ Dictionary : ColorDict
√ System fonts support
√ Page margins and line spacing
√ Perfect PDF rendering
√ PDF page flipping : horizontal, vertical
√ Page navigation by volume key
√ Day/Night mode
□ Chrome extension for "Push to Bookbox" is released!
Install from http://goo.gl/ZFQf0J and read any web article on your phone/tablet.
□ Free without limitation.
-Related app: moon reader, ibook, book reader, aldiko, ebook reader, stanza, amazon kindle, google books, rar, HD, comics, comic reader
- Keywords: OPDS, pdf, annotation, ebook, e-book, e-reader, reader, ePub,
Con esta aplicación disfrutarás de la lectura digital sin límites en streaming, accediendo a tu biblioteca de eBooks al instante, sin cables y sin estar siempre conectado a Internet: tus libros en la nube. Tú decides cuándo y dónde y en qué dispositivo quieres leer en cada momento. Empieza a usar Nubico registrándote directamente desde la misma aplicación o registrándote a través de nuestra web aquí: http://bit.ly/1eUcBOv .
Si no dispones de una cuenta Nubico del modelo Premium, también puedes acceder a todos los eBooks que hayas comprado en la tienda de Nubico, en la cual podrás adquirir los títulos que quieras bajo formato tradicional de venta individual de libros digitales.
Puedes comprarlos desde la misma aplicación o desde nuestra web aquí: http://bit.ly/1d1o0MD .
Todos los títulos que compres estarán disponibles en tu biblioteca digital al instante y podrás leerlos desde cualquier otro eReader o a través de otra app que hayas asociado a tu cuenta. Una vez inicies sesión, la aplicación comenzará la sincronización de tu biblioteca de libros electrónicos y la lectura que hayas realizado en otros dispositivos.
- Puedes registrarte en Nubico y contratar Nubico Premium directamente desde la aplicación.
- Lee tus libros digitales en hasta 5 dispositivos y en la nube.
- Disfruta del periodo de prueba durante 30 días sin compromiso que te ofrece Nubico Premium.
- Búsqueda integrada dentro del menú de lectura.
- Añade marcas y notas en tus párrafos y páginas para personalizar tu experiencia de lectura.
- Busca dentro de forma rápida dentro del libro.
- Reordena los libros de la biblioteca en una lista ordenada por título, autor o fecha en tu eReader.
- Ajusta el brillo de la pantalla, cambia el tamaño de letra en cada libro digital, decide la orientación de cada dispositivo.
- Estar registrado en Nubico. Puedes hacerlo desde la propia aplicación.
- Tu tablet o smarpthone debe disponer de la versión android 4.0.3 o superior.
- La sincronización automática de los eBooks, marcas y anotaciones requiere una conexión a Internet activa a través de Wi-Fi o de conexión de datos móviles.
- Podrás encontrar todas las especificaciones de compatibilidad de formatos para los eBooks del catálogo de Nubico en la sección de ayuda del app y en nuestra web.
★ PERFECT COMBINATION TO READ STORIES/E-BOOKS WITH DROPBOX OR GOOGLE DRIVE
Featured on XDA developer, The Android Soul, Android Authority, Makeuseof, Pocketables and more.
"This particular one is refreshing to have" - Makeuseof
"In case of Fabrik reader, it’s working great out of the box and allowing you to sync your e-books with Dropbox." - The Android Soul
"The best. Ever open a new app and say I love it? That is what Fabrik did for me." - User comment
What is Fabrik Reader? The most beautiful, elegant cloud ebook reader that works seamlessly with your Dropbox and Google Drive.
What's so different about Fabrik Reader, is that it just works, beautifully out of the box. What Fabrik Reader gives you, is a really premium, yet really simple and comfortable ebook reading experience. Plus, it always keeps everything synchronized in the cloud, and that means you can keep reading on all your devices, seamlessly.
With Fabrik Reader, you get:
★ Complete synchronization of the entire reading experience with your Dropbox or Google Drive. That means, all your books, reading progress, annotations, and notes are synchronized. You can use as many devices to read as you want, and everything will just automatically keep in sync.
★ An absolutely gorgeous interface that will make your reading experience really premium, comfortable and easy on your eyes.
★ Annotate your books and take notes.
★ Tablet optimized two column landscape reading model.
★ TTS(text to speech) support, read your books to you and you can just relax.
★ Custom fonts(packed with dozens of them), text size, line spacing, screen brightness, night model, etc.
★ Share your reading progress, or your faviourite paragraphs with your friends (with a beautiful book cover).
★ Find covers for your books automatically when they don't have one, which makes your library(bookshelf) looks even better.
★ Support txt, epub, mobi (mobipocket), prc format (and more will come in the future). Also have an experimental pdf support which can handle small pdf files.
Again, if you want a beautiful book reader that just works out of the box, and keeps everything in sync, Fabrik Reader is just the way to go. So why not give it a shot? It's free any way :)
(Fabrik Reader has now successfully converted many users from aldiko, moon+ reader, stanza, kindle, nook, kobo, etc. Fabrik (digital, electronic) Reader also works great for calibre (caliber) users. Try it now, and you won't be disappointed)
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: email@example.com. We respond personally to every single email we receive. ★ ★ ★
★ You can also download the premium version without ads: http://bit.ly/fabrikreader
Tags: annotation, ebook, reader, dropbox, google drive, stories, ereader, pdf, take notes, annotate
• Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation
☆ Support epub, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS, key features:
✔ Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
✔ 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
✔ Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
✔ 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
✔ 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
✔ Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
✔ Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
✔ “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
✔ Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
✔ My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
✔ Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
✔ Dual page mode for landscape screen.
✔ Support all four screen orientations.
✔ EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
✔ Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
✔ Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
-Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, moon reader, ebook, HD, kindle, kobo, nook, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-Additional benefits in pro version:
#Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
#More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
#Reading statistics function
#PDF support, fast & speech compatible
#Customize reader bar function
#Headset & Bluetooth keys control
#Multi-point touch support
#Option for password protection at startup
#Book to home screen shortcut
#Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
#Customer email support
#Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox
-PDF features in Pro version:
#Fill out PDF Form
#Highlight, annotation, handwriting
#Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
#Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
#Dual-page mode for landscape screen
#Speech, auto-scroll compatible
#Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
- Java 6 SE
- Java 7 SE
- Java 6 EE
- Many Google API
- and more...
It can connect with custom address as well, so you can browse your own javadoc with nice and handy user interface.
Lite version have some restrictions which disappear if you buy full version of application.
Javadoc Reader features:
- Browse and read javadoc documentations (only Java 6 SE and one custom javadoc in lite version),
- Add javadoc from local filesystem,
- Check which packages belongs to Android library,
- Search among classes, interfaces, enums, exceptions, errors, annotations, methods, constructors and fields,
- Bookmark elements to have fast access to them (only two bookmarks in lite version),
- Ability to generate PDF reports from package members (full version only),
- Fast way to go to superclasses (full version only),
- References window with fast way to go to parameters types, implemented interfaces, throwable and return types (full version only),
- Simple quiz "in which package that class is",
This application is handy reader for all java developers but it may help for example to prepare for IT interview as well.