Key features of SAP EMR Unwired for Android
• Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems and filter data for improved workflows
• Perform clinical data entry using text elements, including photo and audio attachments
• View X-ray and CT images (non-diagnostic quality images), as well as documents and clinical orders
• Create individual patient image albums across given PACS studies
• Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, and diagnoses, and review progress notes
• View integrated context-specific Web pages and intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required.
1. Family Health Recording - Manager Electronic Medical Records for the whole family
2. Appointments Tracking - Manage Appointments with Doctors and other medical providers.
3. Current Conditions - Track cronic illnesses and/or other medical conditions.
4. Medical History - History of past illnesses and treatment Plan.
5. Medications History – Medicine name and dosage, reason of taking medication, and prescribing physician
6. Allergies History – Lists existing and past allergies, tracks occurrences.
7. Diagnostics History – Record visits to Physician, as well as Diagnosis results and Treatment Plan
8. Immunization History – Records and track immunizations
9. Procedures History – Keeps records of medical procedures
10. Vital Signs - BMI/Height/Weight, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse and Respiratory Rate, Uric Acid, Blood Sugar, Platelet Count
11. Graph - Visualization of Vital Signs records
12. Normal Values - List of Vital Signs Normal Values
13. Health Meter - List of latest vital signs records.
Use a better EHR. Access your EHR from an iPad, iPhone, the web, or an Android device - no contract required. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to use a fully featured and certified EHR. For free.
- For every healthcare provider. Now, you can take your practice anywhere, at any time.
- Easy to use. Launch the app, and start using the EHR within seconds.
- Safe and secure. All industry-standard security practices are met.
drchrono is an innovative, point of care solution that enhances the healthcare practice experience. We take care of all of your scheduling, medical billing, and clinical needs.
Healthcare providers now a solution that is Meaningful Use certified by the Government. Start achieving Meaningful Use today and receive EHR adoption incentive payments from Medicare and Medicaid.
1) Download the App.
2) Create your account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***Write to email@example.com with questions or issues.***
SecuEra concentrates on development of patients and their families by presenting a Personal Health Record App (PHR) that assists in keeping track of medications, physicians, dates, etc. PHR is designed in a way to ensure direct and accurate communication with health care providers. SecuEra PHR allows recording and management of patient medical information and also reduces potentially fatal medical errors, which can occur with incorrect patient medical information
Keywords:personal health record, electronic medical record, electronic health record, private health information, personal health information,Health Vaule,Emergency Health,PHR,HER ,PHI, patient portal
Para registrarse gratuitamente debe ir a: http://ehr.sismedical.com.uy
Funciones Principales del Sistema:
• Recopilar, administrar y exponer datos paraclínicos e información de pacientes.
• Brindar diagnósticos inmediatos, por parte de un médico especializado, en un área determinada.
• Brindar servicios complementarios e instantáneos a la atención de un especialista.
• La realización de telediagnosticos.
• Realización de teleconsultas
• Brindar servicio de monitoreo remoto de pacientes
Presión Arterial: BOSO
ECG: BioPatch Zephyr - BT12 Corscience
Glucosa: Polytel GMA
Pulso: Polar and Zephyr HXM
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and a dashboard with more detailed health care updates at a glance.
Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone).
If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
- Can have trial as Demo user (with full access).
- View daily schedules for the doctors relating to the logged in clinic. They can also search previous and upcoming appointments.
- User can add appointment for the doctor related to his clinic.
- New patients can also be added by the logged in user.
- Search patients feature according to patient name and record number.
- Display details for a patient which includes details relating to Insurance, pre-medical history, DX History, RX List, Allergies, Special notes, immunization, events, labs, documents, reference letter and medical certificates.