Welcome to Kaspersky Internet Security for Android – Beta!
Our powerful mobile antivirus blocks malware & dangerous links, helps you filter out unwanted calls & texts and guards your private communications – plus lots more. If your device goes missing, our remote tools can help you prevent personal data falling into the wrong hands.
With this Beta release, you will be able to:
• Preview the latest capabilities and try out the newest features. Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges. Please note, this Beta version may be unstable.
• Give early feedback – let us know what you think and help us make Kaspersky Internet Security for Android better. If you spot any bugs or problems or would like to make some suggestions, you can send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can replace your current version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android with this Beta version providing you have the free or premium product already installed on your Android phone or tablet.
• While in Beta, you won’t be able to make a purchase inside the product. And access to premium features is available for a limited period of time. Please use these instructions https://support.kaspersky.com/14065 to try premium functionality.
• If you already have the premium version of our mobile antivirus, your license will be saved for you on your device until you decide to leave Beta testing & reinstall the premium version (instruction here https://support.kaspersky.com/14063). Please note, your license will still be valid within the license validity period and you may continue using this license on your alternative device during the testing.
• Official version of the product is available in Google Play for installation. Here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kms.free
This app uses the Device Administrator permission and Accessibility services.