5 stars if mobile data works on dual sim device like OnePlus 3T
works great with latest update thanks
The idea is great but is not working correctly. I tried to set up YT to rotate 90° but it didn't stay that way and volume didn't change also. Edit: Volume now changes in YT but rotation still doesn't. It keeps on going back and forth from portrait to horizontal. And 'Return to prev value' when switching to other apps does nothing when checked in 'using media volume'. It doesn't apply or change the volume. However, when unchecked it applies the volume I assigned but I want it to go back to original volume after I switch to other apps which is broken like what I said. Also, can you give toast notification option instead of vibration when it is applying.
- App Switch Settings: Added Time Delay to Restore Mode
- Add Event Action Function (Bluetooth connection)
- Add app search
- Fixed a problem where the value is applied when the media volume and brightness settings are saved and modified.
- Fixes a problem that works regardless of Wi-Fi event name
- Fixed a problem where Wi-Fi event is connected twice.
- Add Event Action Function (Wi-Fi connection)
- UI Change
You can take advantage of the genuine manufacturer's camera in silent camera (photo, video, sound recording, screen capture silence)