1. Colour Selection - Select a colour by browsing through the Asian Paints Colour Spectra fandeck, search by colour name or colour code. We have also classified our colours into some basic colour families - red, blue, etc for a quick search. Select a colour by using a image from your image gallery or by clicking a new photograph.
2. Build Colour Combinations - This feature offers ready to use colour combinations - Monochromatic, Complimentary and Analogous for the selected colour. Feel free to define your tonal value and proportions for your colour palette! The app also helps to view the scheme in a isometric view of a room and save it with a unique name related to your project.
3. Textures - We also offer a limited range of Royale Play Special Effects. The highlight are:
Stucco - inspired from marble and other stone finishes are created. It has a high sheen and smooth finish.
Dune – are inspired from sub Saharan themes, deserts and sand dunes of Africa
Safari - The effects are inspired by nature and the jungles of Africa.
In this effect we bring you unique colour combinations suitably applied for 2 walls or 3 walls.
4. Pantone and RAL match – We are proposing equivalent match for colours from Pantone and RAL colour matching system.
Share your colour combinations on Facebook and get views on your colours thru Twitter. Browse through the dealer locator to spot the closest Asian Paints dealer in your area that can service your paint requirement.
In order to understand our customers' use of features within the app, and improve their experience further, Asian Paints tracks usage data associated with this app. No personally identifiable information is transferred to Asian Paints.
The colours shown in this app are indicative only. Please refer to the Asian Paints Colour Spectra fandeck for exact colour reference. On-screen colour representation depends on the colour system being used by the computer or tablet or mobile screen. Colours shown may not be consistent across screens.
No part of this material may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means (graphics, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or information storage retrieval system) or reproduced in any disc, tape, perforated media or other information storage device etc. without the written permission of Asian Paints Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Copyright Asian Paints Ltd.
All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
It is designed to show you the designers' favorite paint colors for beautiful home decorating.
It can be a useful tool to learn about choosing house paint colors.
- Paint colors can pictures wallpaper on your phone or tablet.
- Paint colors pictures can send to your friends to, you can share in a social environment.
There is an also an online provision on our website to upload, cut and colour the image you have worked on.
We can assure you that Screentest will make painting your favorite room or house exciting and convenient.
So go ahead and add some colour to your life!
1) Image selection- Select an image from the Gallery or directly upload images from your mobile/tablet
2) Express and Advanced levels- For users who like detailing and precision, we have an advanced level which provides more comprehensive visualization tools
3) Sharing- Share your worked images with your friends and take their opinion on colours and combinations that you have created for yourself
The colours shown in this app are indicative only. Please refer to the Asian Paints Colour Spectra fandeck for exact colour reference. On- screen colour representation depends on colour system being used b y the computer or tablet or mobile screen, Colours shown might not be consistent across screens.
Disclaimer: Interior Design Idea Videos are fetched from publically available videos in YouTube. Copyright for the videos belongs to the uploaders of respective videos or to the original creators.
Colour theorists may suggest that red is energising, green is soothing and yellow is optimistic, but everyone reacts differently to colour so the important thing is to choose a palette that makes you feel good.
Colours can look completely different depending on the other colours used alongside them, so hold a paint swatch next to your furniture and other accessories before you buy.
Paint the ceiling in a light colour to make the room feel higher.
Use neutral and light colours in a small room as dark shades will make it feel cramped.
Don't throw away any leftover paint as it will always come in useful for touching up scuffs.
Speak to a colour expert at one of the paint stores or visit their websites as many suppliers have great online tools to help you create a scheme.
Find our ideas in making Bedroom Colours Design Ideas in this application.
note: This Application needs internet connection.
- bedroom & living room painting ideas
- kitchen and dinning room painting idea
- room painting ideas for girls, boys, baby and kids
- modern, elegant, luxury, antique paint and more.
You can get a hundred ideas of interior or room paint and decorations from this application.
- A hundred pictures of room painting ideas
- Useful articles
- You can save all pictures to sdcard.
- You can share all images to others.
- You can set all pictures as wallpaper.
- Easy to use: press menu to save, share, and set as wallpaper.
- You can zoom in and out the image
- You can set a bookmark on what design you like
So, you've been inspired to paint and add a little pizzazz to your home, but now you've got to choose your colors. Don't feel obligated to make a decision while staring at a wall display full of swatches in a hardware store under fluorescent lights. Use the Paint Colors app and scroll through Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams, Valspar, Ralph Lauren Home, and Farrow & Ball colors from the comfort of your living room.
Why stand in a store and try to visualize your home, when you can make the decision from your home with the Paint Colors app?
- View the latest color trends from 5 different paint collections
- Peruse colors categorized by collection and manufacturer
- Tap the color to enlarge the swatch and view the name
Current Paint Colors
-- BENJAMIN MOORE
-- RALPH LAUREN HOME
-- FARROW & BALL
You can now access colors by scanning the barcode on the back of a BEHR color swatch or brochure. – a quick, simple way to validate your color selections. Visit a BEHR Color Solution Center at your local Home Depot® to pick up your paint color chips to get started.
Check out these great features designed for your Android phone:
• Easily browse or search Behr’s extensive library of over 2500 colors including BEHR MARQUEE™, PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® and PREMIUM PLUS®.
• Tap the BEHR logo to open the new slide out navigation menu.
• Use the Color Match feature to take a photo, then tap on the image to get the closest matching BEHR color.
• Preview your color choices by selecting from a gallery of room images and styles – simply select a color and then tap on wall, trim or ceiling to visualize your color combinations before you paint.
• Save your favorite colors, room images, palettes, calculations and store locations to your mobile phone—it’s there when you need it.
• Share your color projects with friends and family on your favorite social networks.
• When you’re ready to begin painting, use the Store Locator to help you find The Home Depot near you for the paint and accessories you’ll need.
In order to improve our customers’ use of our products and this app, Behr tracks certain data associated with the use of this app. No personally identifiable information is transmitted to Behr.
The colors that appear within the ColorSmart by BEHR Mobile App may not match BEHR color standards. The way colors are represented on your screen can be impacted by variances in the screen display among mobile devices and the ambient light from your environment. For the most accurate representation of Behr's colors, please refer to color cards and brochures available at The Home Depot®.
Paint colors within the ColorSmart by BEHR Mobile App are only available for US and Canada.
Find color inspiration from more than 1,500 Sherwin-Williams paint colors. Once you’ve found a color, you can adjust by hue, lightness and saturation and get even more ideas with instant coordinating-color recommendations.
Save your favorite colors individually or create a personal palette to capture all the colors for your next painting project. You can access your saved colors and palettes on your computer or tablet with the Sherwin-Williams Color Visualizer or ColorSnap Studio when you sign up for a profile on myS-W.com.
Ready to paint? Use the store locator to find your neighborhood Sherwin-Williams!
ColorSnap is designed to spark inspiration and help users discover new colors. Because images displayed on screen and in print will vary, make sure to verify your color choices in the store with a Sherwin-Williams color swatch or with a Color to Go® paint sample before starting a paint project. To recreate an existing paint color, it’s always best to bring a physical example to your local store and ask an associate to help you create the best match.
Match a Photo
Matching colors to your photos is now easier than ever. Simply tap anywhere on your photo and drag until you’ve found the perfect Sherwin-Williams paint color. It will automatically be added to your palette and saved in your colors.
Easily find the perfect color by swiping through more than 1,500 Sherwin-Williams paint colors conveniently arranged by color family. Double tap your favorites to add to your color palette, and instantly see coordinating colors with a single tap.
View multiple scenes painted in the color of your choice. Just choose a color from your palette to instantly see painted scenes and build your color confidence.
Scan Color Number
Turn any Sherwin-Williams color number into a painted room preview. Scan from in-store color chips or try it anywhere our color numbers are displayed to save colors to see them painted in our sample scenes.
Create Hundreds of Color Palettes
Save the colors you love from a single photo, group your favorite colors by project or room, or save an individual color. Then, easily reference your colors on your next trip to Sherwin-Williams.
Discover More With Integrated Help Screens
Get the most out of ColorSnap with easy-to-use help screens for everything from adding a color to finding complementary paint colors.
Save Across All Your Devices
Register or log in to your myS-W.com profile to save your favorite colors and access them on other Sherwin-Williams color selection tools!
We’re always working to improve ColorSnap. Share your ideas with us at ColorSnap@sherwin.com.
msales-Broadcast makes learning easier, motivates further learning, and encourages knowledge sharing and gathering. Perhaps most important, the universal accessibility of this technology enables individual staff members to receive support at critical moments, an obvious help to technical field personnel and salespeople. Some of the key benefits are:
1. Making Content Universally Accessible—Any Time, Anywhere
2. Increasing Knowledge Retention and Saving Time
3. Enable employee interaction with feedback & ratings
4. Real time analytic & assessment at the central location
In a nutshell, msales-Broadcast enables businesses to alert, motivate, teach, reinforce, test and assess the employees at each stage.
You can get a hundred ideas of interior or room paint and decorations from this application. If you have on idea about your rooms or interior, this application can help you. This app. contains the various types and colors of room painting & decorating.
1) You can save all home paint color ideas pictures to SDCard.
2) You can set all pictures as wallpaper.
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
Pick any colour on your photo by tapping the screen to match it to one of Jotun's 1400+ paint colours. ColourMatch will then suggest designer colour schemes to match.
- A 1000+ pictures of Home Exteriors designs ideas
- You can share all images to others.
- You can save all image to your device.
- You can set all pictures as wallpaper.
- Online update new designs every day.
- Easy to use
Why Use ‘My Jewel Box’:
• My Jewel Box works like a virtual jewellery box, wherein you can click pictures of your gold jewellery pieces and keep stock of what you own.
• It also allows you to assess the current market value of your gold. You will need to select the category of jewellery, enter in the per gram rate at which you purchased the jewellery & its total weight.
• The app will then calculate how much it costs as per the current market rates.
• You can also get a combined value for your assets, by viewing the summary page of each section
• It will also tell you the amount of loan you can avail against that value, and will allow you to apply for it through the app itself.
Things to do: Lavasa’s rich scenic beauty plays the perfect host to some of the most exciting activities ranging from adventure sports to nature trails to train rides and shopping at the promenade.
Holidays in Lavasa: Book a Lavasa exclusive holiday package that includes 1/ 2 day tours across the city and adventure activities.
Offers: Be the first to get the latest offers and updates.
Getting to Lavasa: Browse through the various ways in which you can get to Lavasa – Road/ Rail/ Air.
Map: GPS enabled map that highlights the planned city’s best spots – so you never get lost.
Downloads: Get scenic wallpapers from Lavasa’s incredible gallery.
Help Desk: Whether you’re a first timer or a regular visitor, for any kind of assistance, the Lavasa Help Desk is here to guide you.