Multiple rows and columns are easy when you create a new chart. You can add a description as well as notes about the project.
The in-app purchase for only $3.99 allows you to create multiple charts, make an image of your chart to send to a friend, print, and even upload via dropbox or other file sharing programs! You can even convert your chart to a written pattern! You can make edits to the written pattern, a import them back into Knitting Chart Maker or a friend could load them into Knitting Chart Maker on their tablet or phone! This even works to send a chart to a friend with an iPad or iPhone!
* **NEW** queue, purchase and download patterns
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns directly from your phone! (No longer requires Ravelry Photo Uploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Have comments or issues? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
Developed by a knitter, for knitters!
Long press Project name to get delete option. Long press counter name for counter options.
To set Stay Awake and Sound global defaults use the Settings option from the Menu on the main app screen. Toggling the value from the project view is just for the current operation and will get reset to the default the next time you open the project.
See website for full feature/release notes.
Please email me with any questions or problems!
+fix for error with older versions due to 4.2.1
+ fix for error with newer android and click sound looping until force quit
+Add the ability to set a minimum for a counter. Handy for when you need to repeat a range of pattern rows (i.e. repeat rows 9-15 six times)
If current value is less than the minimum when using the Set screen, the current value is set to the minimum.
~Modified Edit Note screen to fill screen with edit box and add scroll! Save/Cancel option through Menu button
~Add Toggle Sound to Project Menu (as well as through the settings on the main screen)
Knitting and Crochet Buddy (Knitting Buddy) is an all-in-one knitting and crochet project tracker that allows you to track multiple knitting or crochet projects. Knitting Buddy has a row counter, repeat counter, project timer, notes pages, ruler, a flashlight, and it even displays your knitting pattern on the row counter page (great for lace)! This app was originally developed for knitting, but those who crochet will also find it quite useful.
Knitting Buddy isn't your standard knitting row counter -- it is a true knitting and crochet project tracker. Here are more details about the features of Knitting Buddy:
MULTIPLE PROJECT SUPPORT: No limit to the number of knitting or crochet projects that you can track. Each project has individualized settings.
ROW COUNTER: Track the current row of your knitting or crochet project. The row numbers are displayed nice and big on the main page. Increase (or decrease) the row number by pushing on an actual "button" on a knit background.
REPEAT COUNTER: Track the current repeat row, and optionally link the repeat counter to the row counter. You can specify the number of repeat rows on the project settings page.
DISPLAY PATTERN: Take a screen shot of your knitting pattern and display it on the main project page. This feature is super handy as it eliminates the need to switch between applications or to carry a paper copy of your pattern.
NEEDLE TRACKER / LOG: Track all of your knitting needles. The log displays US, metric, and UK sizes, and allows you to track needle length, material, type, and whether or not the needle is in use.
PROJECT TIMER: Ever wonder how long it actually takes to complete a knitting or crochet project? Use the project timer to track the time it takes to complete each project. Each project has an individual timer that must be manually started/stopped.
RULER: Tired of carrying a separate ruler for to check your tension? Use the ruler feature to make sure that your tension is just right.
NOTES PAGE: Track all of the project's notes, such as yarn, yarn weight, needles, gauge, and other notes. Please email the developer if you have additional items that you would like to track!
GLOBAL and PROJECT SETTINGS: Completely customize your Knitting Buddy experience. The screen can be tailored to according to your preferences, such as showing or hiding features such as repeat rows, knitting pattern, project timer, and project progress.
TRACK PROGRESS: Set the total number of rows for your knitting project, and Knitting Buddy will track your percent complete.
ADD IMAGES / PHOTOGRAPHS: Take pictures of your project at various phases to remember what the project looked like at various stages. Add notes about each image and view the images directly from the app. You can also add screenshots of your patterns that can be viewed from the project page.
FLASHLIGHT: Turn your devices camera into a flashlight to help find difficult stitches.
PRO SUBSCRIPTION: Remove all of the ads from the application and allows you to change the style of your project theme.
CHANGE PROJECT THEME: Change between the standard buttons and more colorful flowers, hearts, and shamrocks.
KNITTING NEEDLE AND CROCHET HOOK SIZE CHARTS: Convert needle sizes between metric, U.S. sizes, and U.K. sizes and crochet hooks between metric, numeric, and letter.
ABBREVIATIONS: Look up abbreviations commonly used in knitting and crochet patterns.
YARN CHARTS: Helpful data to convert different sizes of yarn.
Knitting Buddy is now on Ravelry - become one of Knitting Buddy's Buddies at: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitting-buddys-buddies
Keywords: knitting, pattern, crochet, row counter, repeat counter, row tracker, repeat tracker, increase, decrease, ravelry, knit, yarn, needles, sheep, wool, timer, knitting pattern, knitting tracker, fiber arts
Track all of your knitting or crochet projects in one easy-to-use app!
Counting made simpler, elegant, fast and just more fun. Just a counter . . that works. It simply does what it says, no more no less.
Pixel perfect design on your new nexus, galaxy and htc one series phones.
Reviews & Quotes
"minimalist yet intuitive layout ... good app that does what it promises rightly" ~ Emmanuel Lund appszoom.com
"Simple and exactly what I needed." ~ Jason Wills-Starin * * * * *
"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." ~ Albert Einstein
"I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I do know how to count." ~ Mickey Gilley
"Numbers rule the Universe." ~ Pythagoras
"When things aren’t +adding up in your life, start -subtracting" ~ Anonymous
What we have been keeping track of:
• Sheep on a sleepless night.
• Golf strokes to get to the green.
• Counting inmates (yes we did binge-watch 13 episodes of Orange is the New Black)
• Keep track of your knitting with a tally.
• Bottles of water per day.
• 1,000 marbles and 472 beans : )
• Great as a game counter.
• Doorman tap to track guests at your club or event.
• Weight Watchers points plus tracking.
• Counter for your poker chips.
• Census . . . . ok maybe not but someday ;)
• Easily track your baby's kicks.
• Collectibles, days since, keep score, push-ups, track progress, kids learn to count ...
* Do you love numbers? have a lust for counting? Let us know what you like to track in the comments below or contact us at email@example.com
Why you will love Counter:
• Counter / tally app that is ad / spam free. No annoying rate me prompt or spam notifications.
• Multiple counters to keep track of everything life throws at you.
• Ability to quickly reset your count back to zero - including shake to reset!
• Modern and clean portrait & landscape interface that follows the android design language.
• Automatically save the last count (remembers count even after a device reboot).
• Go eyes-free by using the volume control to increment / decrement the counter.
• Long key press on volume control for some speed counting.
• Rumble feedback vibration (e.g counting in a pocket and getting the tactile feedback via vibration).
• Settings that allow you to modify app features and behaviors.
• Counter has found its voice! Have your current count spoken to you at a touch of a button with audio confirmation of counts.
• Accessibility features.
• Application can optionally be installed on your devices external storage.
• Designed for phones and tablets.
• Simple and focused app, as counting should be simple.
* More features and updates coming soon!
VIBRATE - required for rumble feedback vibration on customizable count interval.
Keep up-to-date on CodeTrickle:
Visit our website http://www.codetrickle.com and follow us via @CodeTrickle on Twitter.
We have put in a lot of effort to create Counter and hope to earn a permanent spot in the Tools / Utilities folder on your phone. If you notice a bug while enjoying the app or have a feature request contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get working on it as soon as possible!
Counter: Elegant Counting App! was designed for android 4.1 Jelly Bean to 4.4 KitKat and beyond!
- Intelligent row counter (informs you of completion, stitch increase/decrease and pattern rows)
- Store photos and detailed notes of all your projects
- Import and edit all your Ravelry projects (Pro version only)
- View your Ravelry Stash (Pro version only)
- Store your knitting needle and crochet hook inventory
- Needle and hook size conversions between US and metric
- Yarn weight standards chart
- Calculate the amount you need for a substitute wool or yarn for your pattern
- A variety of light and dark themes
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve your experience, if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email me.
Or better yet, come say hi in our group on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitwits-for-android
NOTE: The free version is limited to storing 3 projects at a time and contains ads. The free version also does not integrate with Ravelry.
Works with either:
- Ravelry mobile site (free)
Go to m.ravelry.com, select a project, go to the photos tab and click Upload.
** N.B. Chrome browser for Android is recommended for the mobile site. If you are having problems launching the app from the mobile site: make sure you are not using Firefox or Dolphin browser, these are not supported. Please also note: I can't reply to comments, so I can only help you if you email me **
- Ravulous v1.16+ (£1)
Take a photo with your phone's camera, or choose one or more photos from your gallery, and select Share with Ravulous. Your photos will be uploaded to Ravelry, and you can add them to a project or stashed yarn!
KPD is a free unique and comprehensive suite of tools designed for knitters & crocheters. KPD catalogues PDF patterns enabling you to find patterns that match your knitting requirements and more.
KPD has the functionality of over 20 knitting apps all in one place.
One of the main functions is to add patterns to a database to which KPD automatically pre-fills fields such as: Gender, Garment Type, Yarn Type, Yarn Weight/Length, Needles, Gauge, Rating, Notes etc. which you can edit if required.
Once you have updated a few patterns you will be able to use the Filter option to list patterns for those matching fields.
For example, if you want to knit a JUMPER for a BABY and you only have 150 grams of 4ply YARN and size 11 NEEDLES then filter to only show the patterns that match these requirements.
Database pattern records can be viewed by text or in a gallery style. Selecting a pattern opens a dialog where you can perform actions like View, Match, Edit pattern etc.
Pattern text can be viewed alongside multiple row counters and markers to highlight your progress. Pattern text can also be edited to suit your needs.
"My Yarns" enables you to catalogue your own wool stash and optionally will list yarns that are suitable for a chosen pattern or list patterns that can be completed using a particular yarn.
KPD comes with a built in bespoke web browser that enables you to download patterns directly into the app. For patterns not in PDF format you can use the built in page2pdf function to convert any web page into a PDF pattern.
Also comes with many handy knitting calculators and much more:
• ounces to grams
• needles to wool size
• sleeve reduction
• row increase/decrease calculator
• 2 sock pattern generators
• yarn substitutions, including feet, yards, meters, ounces and grams
• abbreviations reference
• multiple row / repeat counters with or without pattern text display
• button spacing calculator
• needle sizes reference
• pattern gallery view
• star ratings
• built in pattern browser for easier downloading of patterns
• built in web page to PDF conversion for patterns not available as a PDF download
• add pattern images from pattern, camera or file
• add and edit all categories, i.e. add a new garment type "hats"
• my needles, catalogue your own needles
• my yarns , catalogue your yarn stash
• PDF pattern image & text extraction
• size guides - tops, hats, socks, gloves etc
• backup & restore functions to move data between devices
and much much more...
KPD has lots of in app and on-line help and a dedicated on-line user forum. http://kpd.freeforums.net/
Plus unrivalled app support (see our reviews), all emails answered within 24 hours!
App can be moved from device to external memory.
Patterns can be stored in your devices, external memory or sdcard.
Internet to open pattern web site links.
Read Write external storage to save patterns database.
Camera to add your own projects to the gallery and to add to my yarns.
Note KPD does not provide you with any knitting patterns but relies on you sourcing and downloading your favourite patterns in PDF format.
External Memory means either an sdcard or device internal memory designed by the phone manufacturer for the use of storing external files.
Converting HTML web patterns to PDF
You can convert any pattern web pages to PDF format using the built in Page2PDF function from within the apps web browser.
NOTE: This is an Ad Supported version. If you don't like adverts for a small price you can download the "Pro Knitting Patterns Database" version with no Ads & more features!
Counter designed for knitters to keep track of knitting work in mutliply projects. For each project, two counters are available: a row counter and repeat row counter to keep number of repeats in more complicated patterns. When repeat row number is set to 0 or remains empty, the repeats are not being increased.
If you have a 4 row repeat pattern, set "repeat row number" to 4 and check the box "link counters". The counter starts with number 0, since at the beginning you haven't made any row yet. After 1 row, click plus, counter will increase to 1, which means you have finished one row of your pattern. While making row number 4 the counters shows 3, after you finish 4th row and click plus, the counter will restart Row number to 0 and increase Repeat number to 1. That means you have finished your first repeat of the pattern and haven't done any rows of the next repeat yet. When you finish your 4 row repeat pattern and want to set a 6 row repeat pattern, simply change the field "repeat row number" to 6. When you don't want to use any complicated pattern anymore and just count the rows, uncheck the "link counter" box.
If you have any questions or ideas to make it more comfortable for you, simply email me.
Can be used also as standard counter to keep track of whatever needs to be tracked :)
-create new project
-set name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-update name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-delete each project from main counter screen (with confirmation)
-delete multiple projects from project list (with confirmation)
Enjoy this app.
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
This is the only app you need when it comes to information about knitting supplies.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for knitting stitches app fans.
Download this app now!
Knitting is a method by which thread or yarn is used to create a cloth.Knitted fabric consists of a number of consecutive rows of loops, called stitches. As each row progresses, a new loop is pulled through an existing loop.
Find out the secrets about Knitting! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date non-stop flow of news and information about knitting machine.
- Read an watch exclusive knitting accessories articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Knitting products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Knitting.
- Beat all your friends with Knitting best deals.
- Share Knitting news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Knitting app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Knitting app. If you do not want to use this useful resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Knitting app now!