Knowji, a picture for every word, really? Yes, really. And we even went one step further—we teach many words through a set of cartoon characters with story-like example sentences.
Knowji helps you learn fast, learn deeply, and have fun while learning.
Knowji is the fastest way to learn words. And if you worry about forgetting, let our memory coach help you to never forget.
*** WORLD-CLASS VOCABULARY CONTENT ***
Knowji makes the highest quality and most effective vocabulary apps in the App Store. You won't believe how quickly you'll learn!
At the heart of Knowji is a high-quality, continually growing library of lessons built by a team of content creators, including Stanford University graduates and PhDs. We’ve spent years developing our rich, engaging content so that you won't just memorize words, you'll really understand them.
*** MEMORIZATION COACH ***
Complimenting Knowji’s world-class library of lessons is a powerful learning coach that keeps track of every word you’re learning, and uses scientifically proven methods to help you learn faster and remember everything you’re learning.
- Spaced Repetition: A scientifically proven method for optimal memory retention. The app keeps track of how well you've learned a word, and presents challenging words more frequently than others. It even suggests a time when you should drill again before you forget the words.
- 4 Learning Modes: Passive & active recall (including spelling), receptive & productive learning.
- Quiz: Quiz yourself anytime using multiple modes.
- Goal Setting: Specify how many new words you want to learn per day.
*** FLEXIBLE LEARNING ***
Your learning progress is stored in your Knowji account in the cloud, which means you can use any iOS or Android device to access your lessons. It also means multiple people can share the same device—so parents can have their kids share the same device at home, and the kids can sign-in at school on another device and carry on learning.
*** EACH CARD INCLUDES: ***
- Term and definition
- A beautiful custom image
- Audio pronunciation
- Example sentence(s) written in a story-like format with endearing characters that help you develop an emotional connection with the words you're learning
- Word family
- Verb tenses
- Adjective comparatives & superlatives
*** CONNECT WITH US: ***
facebook.com/knowji (for fun word quizzes)
email@example.com (we love hearing from you)