The questions and corresponding explanations are organized according to 5 major time periods, beginning in 8000 bce and ending in the present day. Feeling confident about your test readiness? Then take a practice test where you select the number of random questions included, from 25 to 500. Need more review of, say, the Postclassical Era or the Modern Era? Then select these categories for intensive review.
The book's author, Adam Stevens, has been teaching in the New York City public schools since graduating from Columbia University with a BA in history in 1996, and is currently assigned to Brooklyn Technical High School.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
AP, Advanced Placement Program, and College Board are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
An excellent study aid for the AP World History exam, this app covers everything from 8000 B.C.E. to the present. Whether you need to study for a history test or simply want to become more familiar with world history, this app has comprehensive and accurate information which helps you do both.
Including information on every topic on the AP World History exam, this app is the perfect on-the-go study tool.
Use this app to study with 5 pre-made flashcard decks, including:
- Foundations: c. 8000 B.C.E - 600 C.E.
- 600 - 1450
- 1450 - 1750
- 1750 - 1914
- 1914 to the Present
You can also create your own flashcards to study with, using a convenient feature which allows you to personalize your studying experience.
Mark your cards as correct or incorrect as you progress with your studies. All cards marked incorrect are automatically added to a "Focus On" deck, allowing you to keep track of those cards which you need to review.
Follow us on twitter for updates and giveaways @simpletreeApps
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form on our website. We will be happy to assist you.
*AP and Advanced Placement Program are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product.
Enjoy full-length practice exams and hundreds of drills while studying our test-taking tips and step-by-step guides, unlocking the ancient secrets of AP domination.
QVprep Lite AP World History - Learn. Practice. Review. Excel.
FREE AP World History Review
The most exhaustive content you will ever find in an APP. Over 1,000 concepts and questions with answer explanations in World History!!!
View app videos at
 Period up to c. 600 B.C.E.: Peopling of the Earth, Neolithic Revolution and Early Agricultural Societies and Early Agricultural, Pastoral, and Urban Societies
 c. 600 B.C.E. to c. 600 C.E.: Development of Religious and Cultural Traditions, Development of States and Empires and Emergence of Transregional Networks of Communication and Exchange
 c. 600 C.E. to c. 1450: Communication and Exchange Networks, State Forms and Economic Actity and Productivity
 c. 1450 to c. 1750: Globalizing Networks of Communication and Exchange, State Consolidation and Imperial Expansion, New Forms of Social Organization and Modes of Production
 c. 1750 to c. 1900: Global Migration, Imperialism and Nation-State Formation, Industrialization and Global Capitalism and Nationalism, Revolution, and Reform
 c. 1900 to the Present: Global Conflicts and their Consequences, Global Economy, Society, and Culture, Science and the Environment
QVprep Lite World History app is ideal for
* High School students preparing for AP World History exam (SAT Subject test)
* College History majors
* Anyone who wants to study, review and prepare for World History
A) LEARN MODE
The app allows you to learn World History concepts in a very simple and user friendly manner. In the "Learn" mode of the app, you click on the "Concepts" button, review the "concept text" and then answer multiple choice questions related to the concept that you just reviewed.
If you answer wrong, a detailed "answer explanation" will be displayed, which will reinforce learning. Proceed in this manner to complete a particular topic at your own pace.
Thus, by referring to the "World History Concept text" and then answering multiple choice questions, your learning is faster and complete.
B) TEST MODE
In the "Test" mode, the app does not show the context text to help you. Instead, you use your learnings from the app and attempt multiple choice questions. Again, the app prompts you with detailed answer explanation in case you answer wrong. This proven process again reinforces learning.
Share your test score by emailing the scores to yourself or someone else. The app also allows you to post your score on your facebook page or your twitter account.
With an exhaustive content on World History, we are sure you will be able to learn, review and excel in World History.
QVprep Lite AP World History is useful for
* preparing for SAT subject test - World History
* Revision of concepts to ace AP World History exam
* World History Concept Review
* Practice test on World History
PJP Consulting LLC
* Our mission is to develop educational apps for every subject, every country, every school and college so that today's modern technology like smart phones and tablets is used for education and learning of school, college and academic curriculum.
* This app is ideal for accelerated learning at your own pace, on the go.
College Board, Advanced Placement Program and AP are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the development of this app and does not endorse this app.
• This app is designed for tablets 7” or larger.
• View an intuitive, highly organized, topic-by-topic study guide of all 106 topics and concepts on the AP-approved course outline
• Each topic includes main ideas, keywords, essential questions and model answers, and a bulleted list of key concepts
• Get access to a 1500-page eBook with a concise summary of each topic
• Easily flag each topic as mastered or to be studied
• Answer realistic AP exam-style multiple choice questions in three modes
• Full Simulation mode offers a full exam with timer and AP weighting scheme
• With Feedback mode gives you unlimited time with feedback after each question
• By Topic mode gives you questions on topics you choose
• Topics needing further review are automatically flagged in Quick Review for easy reference
• Answer realistic AP exam-style free response questions in three modes
• Exam Simulation mode offers a full exam under timed conditions
• Planning mode lets you create a plan for an essay without writing
• Question Confidence mode lets you view questions to assess your knowledge confidence and flag topics for further study
• Interactively review several AP exam-style essays that earned high, medium, and low scores
• Test your ability to identify essay attributes that earn higher scores
• Track your progress with statistics on every activity and topic to gain insight about what to study next
• Topics are flagged as mastered or to be studied based on performance in Quick Review, Multiple Choice, and Free Response
AP Exam Prep World History includes review content and questions for 106 topics.
In the Lite version, you can try the following topics free of charge:
• Dawn of History
• Early Humans on the Move
• Neolithic Revolution
• Birth of Civilization
• Social & Economic Structures in Early Civilizations
• Early Civilizations in Middle East
• Early Civilizations in Asia & Americas
• Early Heritage of Gender, Art, & Trade
• Religion in the Vedic Age
• Rise of Buddhism
Unlock all the content in AP Exam Prep World History to access 96 more topics from 8000 B.C.E. to the present. See the full list at http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps/ap-topics.
Unlocking All Content in the Lite Version
This free Lite version gives you access to 10 full topics, including all Quick Review and Multiple Choice questions as well as 1 Free Response exam simulation, 6 sample scored essays to review, and Study Statistics for the available topics. You can unlock the remaining 96 topics, questions, and essays with a one-time in-app purchase.
Teachers and Administrators: Need a version without in-app purchase? Search the store for the full paid version which has the same content but does *not* include in-app purchase like this Lite version, so it’s perfect for gift card or bulk downloads.
More AP Apps and Courses
The AP Exam Prep series includes 12 different AP courses. All are free to try with the same great tablet-friendly features as this app.
About This App
AP Exam Prep World History was created by K12 Inc. and Fuel Education as part of its comprehensive AP curriculum.
Learn more about K12 full- and part-time virtual school options at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12.
For information on online AP courses options for schools or districts, visit http://getfueled.com/solutions.
For questions or help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: AP®, Advanced Placement Program®, and College Board® are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
it. Based on psychological research, this app combines recognition, quick-thinking, and
spaced repetition to simulate standardized tests and expedite
overall vocabulary development. Your knowledge will expand if you use this app well. Thus, this app offers:
• a learn function
• multiple choice quizzes
• succinct synonyms
• a timer
• a rating bar
• a "review missed" function
• and a study schedule
Download the app now to start improving your mind! This app is ad supported.
Students have just over three hours to complete all four sections. Scoring for the exam is based on a computed scale of 1 to 5. Computers will grade your multiple-choice answers while the essays, which contain the weighted questions, will be evaluated according to College Board’s rigorous AP standards.
Pocket Prep’s AP World History practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience. Pocket Prep apps increase exam day success by 300% compared to traditional studying.
AP World History Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
AP World History Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Accelerating Global Change and Realignments
- Global Interactions
- Industrialization and Global Integration
- Organization and Reorganization of Human Societies
- Regional and Transregional Interactions
- Technological and Environmental Transformations
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep apps share the same test prep standards as the big companies like McGraw-Hill, Kaplan, and Barron’s. Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2015 testing.
Your path to success includes:
- 25 practice questions completely FREE. Try the app out!
- 500 total practice questions available after upgrade.
- Free access to Pocket Prep’s guide to exam success.
Since 2011, Pocket Prep, Inc. has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
For AP Tests in: Biology, Chemistry, Calculus, AB, Calculus BC, English Language, English Literature, Environmental Science, European History, Human Geography, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Psychology, Statistics, Physics, US Government, US History.
If you are using a McGraw-Hill Education 5 Steps to a 5 study guide for any of these AP exams, this app is the organizing tool you need to succeed! The AP Planner breaks down the book contents into convenient study sections and allows you to set up a personalized study schedule based on your exam date and the day you would like to begin your study. The app also allows
• Set up study based on your strengths and weaknesses
• Re-schedule unfinished lessons
• Add notes to your calendar
• Send time-specific notifications
• Study plans for multiple exams
Whether you are short on time and need to focus on practice or feel overwhelmed by the amount of material you need to cover, McGraw-Hill Education AP Planner App is the solution you’re looking for. Studying for a big exam has never been more convenient!
We’d love your feedback: send your comments with an app review!
Our revolutionary learning application, amplifire, has been proven to help students learn faster, retain longer and reach a deeper level of MCAT mastery.
With MCAT Prep to Go by The Princeton Review, you’ll have access to the 2,700 questions, answers and explanations in your Science Workbook right from your mobile device—so you can turn any downtime into a productive study session no matter where you are.
Working through MCAT questions with amplifire will help you:
- Study more effectively
- Focus your attention on what you need to master
- Reach a deeper level of MCAT knowledge
- Increase your recall and retention of MCAT concepts
- Boost your confidence and lessen test anxiety
MCAT Prep To Go by The Princeton Review is only available to students currently enrolled in a Princeton Review MCAT course. To learn more about our MCAT prep programs or to enroll, visit PrincetonReview.com/MCAT, or call 800-2Review (800-273-8439).
amplifire is a registered trademark of Knowledge Factor, Inc. MCAT is a registered trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC), which is not affiliated with The Princeton Review. The Princeton Review is not affiliated with Princeton University.
By leveraging key science from the fields of neurobiology, and cognitive psychology, amplifire has identified and engineered 22 techniques into its software that are proven to systematically trigger learning and long-term memory formation. These techniques are the key drivers behind amplifire’s dramatic learning results:
Confident Mastery of Content
— More than 95% subject matter mastery
More Efficient Learning
— 50-75% decrease in time to mastery
Increased Knowledge Retention
— Up to 85% knowledge retention after 12 months
This app is the companion to the web tool. Once you register online, you can use the app to pick up where you left off and continue your training on the go.
Our revolutionary learning application, amplifire, has been proven to help students learn faster, retain longer and reach a deeper level of mastery.
With AP US Government & Politics Prep to Go by The Princeton Review, you’ll have access to questions, answers and explanations right from your mobile device—so you can turn any downtime into a productive study session no matter where you are.
Working through questions with amplifire will help you:
- Study more effectively
- Focus your attention on what you need to master
- Reach a deeper level of knowledge
- Increase your recall and retention of concepts
- Boost your confidence and lessen test anxiety
To learn more about our AP prep programs or to enroll, visit www.PrincetonReview.com/AP, or call 800-2Review (800-273-8439).
amplifire is a registered trademark of Knowledge Factor, Inc. AP is a registered trademark of The College Board, which is not affiliated with The Princeton Review. The Princeton Review is not affiliated with Princeton University.