Knowledgehook is a free 3-in-1 suite of formative assessment tools that is a must-have app for math teachers everywhere. Its online math curriculum recognizes student error patterns and provides teachers with targeted and proven strategies to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- GameShow generates lively discussion and creates teaching opportunities at every turn. Teachers receive insights of where each students is struggling, and have multiple opportunities to view and discuss their thinking.
- Missions allows teachers to assign self-paced practice for students, which includes digital stars, leagues and badges and ships actual math pennants, certificates and medals to schools as students complete the standards-aligned content.
- Paper Mode allows teachers to instantly gauge student thinking using an interactive paper-based experience for students that does not require internet or student devices.
• Built-in curriculum
• Capture student thinking with uploaded solutions
• Targeted remediation strategies sent to teachers when students struggle
• Rewarding for students: levelling up, three-star system and more
• Create and share questions with other teachers
• Class tracking and classroom management
• Assign work to the whole class or individual students
Winner of the Game Changer Award from Google