Xposed Framework [root] is needed! Reboot after install and activation.
Thanks to Yoav for help with códing - Black Bear Blanc for designs.
Pimp your phone!,,,
Wave & Anchor
- Capture Pictures, Video, Audio through QuickCircle Case, open the case and share them with your WA contacts and other services.
- Text Input through Voice Recognition
- See recent Messages from your contacts
- Swipe between modes
- You can use flash for video and picture capturing
- Share media with all registered services
- Receive notifications from all services
- Click on a notification in messages list to execute it
- Take pictures with the front camera. Note: front camera must be free accessible
- Timer for photo capturing
- Capturing photos in highest quality, auto focus
- Save audio/videos to their own files using timestamps (enable in settings)
- See your posted anwsers in messages list (by enabling notification posting in settings)
Prerequisites: WA is installed (*), LG G3 (or any other compatible rom), QuickCircle case, google voice for voice recognition.
*not requiered when enabling sharing messages and receiving notifications from other services in settings
- Make sure you meet the prerequisites
- Go to Accessory/QuickCircle case/Select apps and enable Quick Circle Messenger and save
- Go to Security/Notification Access/ and enable Quick Circle Messenger
You can customize the font, hide items, backgrounds and colors.
Displays clock, alarm clock nearest the current date, battery life, and your network operator.
Now we show weather current conditions!
The full version is available for 18 fonts.
Ability to set the opacity and change the color of each element separately.
Customizable background and separator, in the full version is available setting background with rounded corners!
Uninstall Lite version before use full.
Do not forget to add the widget service to the list of task killer exceptions!
For each instance of a widget, you can specify your own settings!
AND IT IS OPEN SOURCE - https://github.com/yoavst/quickapps !!!!
Enter our facebook https://www.facebook.com/quickcircle
Note: Does not work with Lollipop 20A, 20B, 20C.
The app currently include those models:
* Quick Torch - torch application for Quick Circle and regular torch app
* Quick Music - music application for Quick Circle that enables you to use any music player (unlike LG's one)
* Quick Calendar - show your next events in the Quick Circle
* Quick Notifications - mirror your notification, so you'll be able to see them without unlocking
* Quick Toggles - Control your Wifi, Mobile data, Brightness... without unlocking
* Quick Stopwatch - Count time with one click
* Quick Calculator - Calculate stuff fast
* Quick news - read the important news from your feedly feed
* Quick Compass - find the north
* Quick Dialer - call without unlocking
You can choose which module do you want to show from LG settings - Settings >> QuickCircleCase >> Select Apps
Big credit to the great designer Jeppe Foldager for the app icon
* Camera - For torch module
* Calendars - For calendar module
* Notifications - For notifications and for music (RemoteController require this permission)
* Draw on System - For torch module (QSlide)
* Call and contacts - for dialer module
Permissions for the toggle part:
* Access and change Wi-Fi state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the wifi (still no internet permission)
* Access and change netowrk state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the mobile data (3G/LTE)
* Bluetooth and Bluetooth admin - for enable and disable bluetooth.
* Write settings - for read & write settings like brightness level, airplane mode, sound mode...
So the root users can remove the permissions of the unused modules and the other modules will work fine.
Notice about infinity events: It will check only the first 15 times. To avoid that add a count to expire date to the repeating and it will show them all.
Tested and developed for: LG G3
+++ Updates +++
#23.02.2015: Store- and Appupdate
#04.02.2015: Night and Day function added
#04.02.2015: For the first time in Google App Store
The time can be read in 2 ways, once as a sequence of digits and even by analogy, on the moving two circles.
Also the date, the weekday, the remaining battery charge and the battery state indicator are displayed by the widget.
You must have UCCW 2.1.2 or higher installed on your device. Otherwise this skin will not work.
You can get it here for free: http://goo.gl/Q8W67
How to install this skin:
1. Open UCCW out of your appdrawer and deactivate the hotspot mode (if it's aktive).
2. Add a UCCW widget with a size of 3x3 to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you're running a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM),
3. Select "DISCOID" in your favourite color from the list.
4. An UCCW hand symbol is now placed on your homescreen. Touch it once to load the skin.
5. Now touch the widget once again, if it's finally loaded on your screen, to open it in UCCW and customize the hotspots.
6. Choose hotspots. Now you can edit them.
7. Finally activate the hotspot mode and leave UCCW.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
I'm not a professional app designer. So please don't expect a professional support if you have problems with UCCW and this skin.
Surely I will help you if I can and if I have enough time. But be patient, please.
Most of the questions will be answered in the tutorial of the developer himself: http://youtu.be/2I9BMECTU6w
I personally recommend the sslauncher, because there you can resize and move each widget as you want. You also can place one widget above the others. The free version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ss.launcher&hl=de
Of course other launchers works too.
If Zooper says the template is corrupted, pls sent me an email and I will send you APK, this is PlayStore bug, template is ok
Use Zooper 2.42+ version ONLY!!!
*Light and Dark color variant
*Analog Clock Arc style !
*Fully customizable widget
4*4 widget size(I suggest resize it to desired size before choosing skin)
12*12 grid(but you can use 7*5 etc)
Nova and Apex launchers recommended!
NOW INCLUDES 4 WIDGETS. To thank everyone who has supported this skin (around 15,000 downloads!!!, Wow, Thank you), I've included a new version of the original skin, nothing big just tightened up a bit with a few new design elements, in both Fahrenheit and Celsius versions. And in case you're not a fan of the new design, I've included both of the original versions as well.
As always, please let me know if anything isn't working properly, or if you have any suggestions. You never know, I may take your suggestions and make a version just for you, as I did with my paper scrap skin, which now has a version named for the person suggesting the changes.
Here's latest UCCW Skin, in my minimal white series, simply named Circles Home Screen Widget. It looks great with almost any home screen setup, has customizable format, color, and hotspot settings, and is free. Please don't hesitate to let me know if it needs any tweaking, of if anyone has any suggestions or requests. So please enjoy.
*IMPORTANT- THIS IS NOT A STAND-ALONE APP! YOU MUST HAVE UCCW INSTALLED.
If you are not familiar with UCCW, it's a free theming app available on the market, just search UCCW.
To use this skin set:
-install this skin set
-add a widget to your homescreen ( see screenshots)
-select any size UCCW widget you desire (see screenshot)
-Select desired skin from those available (see screenshot)
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Love Circle Look.
- You can resize your clock according to your phone
- Hold the Love Circle Clock Widget to resize it
- Goes with most of the themes and gives your phone a cool look.
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
- If you have any query regarding Love Circle Clock Widget , Contact us on our email id or reviews section
The skin contains a version with date and without date.
The size of the widget can also be changed.
It shows the following features:
- analog clock with tiny digital clock
- 2 hotspots can be changed
- date and battery status with circle
you need UCCW 2.1.2 or higher - http://goo.gl/TZgw0
Just install the skins and they will appear in the skins list, when applying a new uccw widget.
Sometimes the skin will not appear in the uccw list. This is a problem with the newest android verions. Never mind! Just contact me and I´ll send you the apk by mail. Then it work´s fine.
Or, if you use zooper pro? http://goo.gl/8JNTrJ
Gradient features a different way to view your time without complicating it
+++++++If the skin doesn't appear on your list please before giving a bad review or uninstalling read the last part of this description+++++++
Watch the video and you'll understand how it works
please let me know what colors to include in the next updates
1 - Unique analog clock
2 - battery circle at center of clock
3 - current temperature
4 - editable skin
5 - includes many hotspots
1 - UCCW (Ultimate Custom Clock Widget) free.
2 - Before Downloading this skin, make sure UCCW 2.1.2 or higher is already installed on your device : http://goo.gl/TZgw0
+++++++[HOW TO] Install
1 - Add a UCCW widget to your home screen like any other widget
2 - Select the analogo skin
3 - Touch the picture
+++++++[HOW TO] Edit
1 - After applying the skin, launch the UCCW app (from your app drawer (not the widget settings). Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
2 - Now tap anywhere on the Analogo Clock widget. It'll open in UCCW edit window.
3 - Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST If you want to enable hotspots.
4 - You can change some colors, fonts etc here if you want.
5 - When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
6 - Your done, enjoy the widget
If you want something similar to the ones on the screenshots or anything in particular please let me know and i make one to fit your needs
+++++++There is an apparent issue with some jellybean devices due to a new change in encryption from Google play. All third party themes and similar paid apps like Beautiful widgets, Go launcher etc, are affected by this new encryption. If you encounter this problem on your device there are two options to solve it:
1. If you are rooted:
- launch Titanium Backup and scroll down to the list of installed apps
-backup the app
- then restore it and that should fix it.
2. If you are not rooted or don't have or don't use Titanium Backup please let me know before uninstalling the app and I'll send you a workaround right away+++++++
* 12 hypnotizing animated art backgrounds and 12 stunning tattoo clocks!
*** If you haven't received purchased content - please just reinstall Tatu Clock. It will unlock the new paid content for sure!
This is caused by delay in Google Play services and does not depend on us!
Press and hold on empty part of desktop than choose Live Wallpapers and from the list choose Serious Clock Wallpaper. Click on Set Wallpaper.
To see the clock on lock screen (ICS):
System Settings->Lock Screen->Background->Default wallpaper.
Enjoy your time and thank you very much for using my app.
ZUR AUSFÜHRUNG DES WIDGET IST DIE APP ZOOPER ZWINGEND ERFORDERLICH. ZOOPER GIBT ES ALS FREE UND KOSTENPFLICHTIGE VERSION.
Zooper (App): http://goo.gl/JGsEvu
✦What it Contents✦
✦ One very unique Analog type Digital Clock.
✦HOW TO INSTALL✦
1 - Once you've downloaded/installed the skin,
2 - Add a UCCW widget to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you're running a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM),
3 - When UCCW skins' list pops up, choose the skin to apply,
4 - Touch the pic on homescreen and resize the widget to your pleasure,
The installer in this theme makes sure that it works with latest jelly bean devices. In case it doesn't, leave me an e-mail.