With Russian and English interface.
Players remain in a database of which participants of tournament get out.
Tournament can be created on one of schemes:
- circular tournament (everyone plays with everyone, quantity of circles on a choice)
- playoffs (tournament on an elimination, number of parties between rivals in a round on a choice)
- the Swiss system (players equal on force meet, for example, having on 3 points play among themselves, on 2 points play among themselves and so on. )
The begun tournament can be kept and continued next time.
Following the results of tournament it is possible to calculate elo ratings and to keep in an existing database or to keep in new base.
Create and manage your own tournaments. Add Participants, generate a Round Robin schedule, manage results and view standings.
You can grant access to other users either to see the Results and Standings or to manage the Tournament.
Results and standings can be accessed from browser so you can share it with other smartphone or desktop users
Aplication need network access as all data is stored in the cloud
For problems or suggestions please email the developer at email@example.com
This App allows a handy management of swiss-system tournaments. Its features are:
- unlimited number of tournaments
- unlimited number of players
- automatically pairings in swiss-style, according to their cumulative scores
- automatically add byes
- adding players from contacts
- player register to select players from
- different tie-breakers (e.g. control points)
- share tournament results (e.g. per e-mail)
This App is currently work in progress. If you found a bug or you have suggestions on how to make this app more useful to you, please open an issue at swiss.hintze-it.de
• The calculations can be shared with your family, friends and colleagues by Short Message Service(SMS).