(This is a new service available in few locations only in your area, and more will be coming soon.)
It is primarily designed for use with HD and SD broadcast video cameras but includes settings higher resolutions video cameras.
When working with video, the calculator is calibrated using the resolution of the camera and the size of its sensor. This produces slightly stricter results than some other calculators on the market. But in tests, this calculator has produced pin sharp results which could withstand enlargement in post. Ensuring focus down to the pixel level.
Of course, all cameras have different resolutions and sensor sizes. Another advantage of this application is that it is tailored to work with specific cameras. Unlike many other depth of field applications which just give generic settings like "1/3inch CCD". The camera types included with SharpField are:
* 5D II
* SD 4:3
* SD 16:9
* HDCam SR
* 700 XDCam
* 800 XDCam
* Red One 4K 2:1
* Red One 4K 16:9
* Red One 3K 2:1
* Red One 3K 16:9
* Red One 2K 2:1
* Red One 2K 16:9
* Epic 5K WS
* Epic 5K Full
* Epic 4K 2:1
* Epic 4K HD
* Epic 4K 16:9
* Epic 3K 2:1
* Epic 3K 16:9
* Epic 2K 2:1
* Epic 2K 16:9
* Black Magic
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube video and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** Off-line support (for Wi-Fi only tablets) : open this app several times with the connection, you can open it without the connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
All conversion rates were calculated based on the Kodak Film Calculator: http://www.kodak.com/US/plugins/flash/en/motion/filmCalculator.swf
I will happily address any comments or concerns at email@example.com
This is an ad supported free version, an ad free copy can be purchased at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.filmtimer&feature=search_result
Important notice: Your printer MUST support PDF direct print for this app!
With pdf.printer, you can print your PDF documents uncomplicated and fast. All you need is a printer with support for PDF direct print. Print to any of your network printers and use printing options for your print jobs. No server, no additional software, no internet connection required!
pdf.printer now supports secure print job options for a seamless integration into Enterprise Secure Print solutions.
* Integrated file browser for PDF documents
* Direct print to any network printer using LPR or RAW
* Print to Enterprise Secure Print solutions (set username for print jobs)
* Set number of copies
* Set duplex printing options
* Set color/bw printing
* Print page ranges
SANEDroid utilises cross-compiled binaries based on source from the SANE project (http://www.sane-project.org) modified to be compatible with the Android platform.
Currently, the following network-enabled hardware is supported:
- Canon PIXMA MP600R
- Canon PIXMA MP620
- Canon PIXMA MP640
- Canon PIXMA MP970
- Canon PIXMA MP980
- Canon PIXMA MP990
- Canon PIXMA MX340
- Canon PIXMA MX350
- Canon PIXMA MX410
- Canon PIXMA MX420
- Canon PIXMA MX430 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX510 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX700
- Canon PIXMA MX710 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX850
- Canon PIXMA MX860
- Canon PIXMA MX870
- Canon PIXMA MX880 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX882
- Canon PIXMA MX885
- Canon PIXMA MX890 Series
- Canon PIXMA MX7600
- Epson AcuLaser CX11NF
- Epson ES-H7200
- Epson GT-20000
- Epson Artisan 700
- Epson Artisan 800
- Epson EP-801A
- Epson EP-901A
- Epson EP-901F
- Epson ES-H300
- Epson Expression 10000XL
- Epson GT-2500
- Epson LP-A500
- Epson LP-M5000
- Epson LP-M5500
- Epson LP-M5500F
- Epson LP-M5600
- Epson LP-M6000
- Epson ME Office 700FW
- Epson PM-A840S
- Epson PM-T990
- Epson PX-501A
- Epson PX-601F
- Epson Stylus NX400
- Epson Stylus NX410 Series
- Epson Stylus Office BX600FW
- Epson Stylus Office TX600FW
- Epson Stylus Photo PX700W
- Epson Stylus Photo PX800FW
- Epson Stylus Photo TX700W
- Epson Stylus Photo TX800FW
- Epson Stylus SX400
- Epson Stylus SX410 Series
- Epson Stylus SX600FW
- Epson Stylus TX400
- Epson Stylus TX410 Series
- Epson WorkForce 600
- Fujitsu fi-5000N
- Fujitsu fi-6000NS
- ScanSnap fi-6010N
- ScanSnap N1800
- Kodak ESP 5200
- Kodak Hero 9.1
- Samsung SCX-3205W
- Samsung SCX-4500W
For a full listing of SANE supported devices please refer to http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html.
Enter current settings, then calculate shutter speed, aperture (f-stop), or ISO. Also, calculate proper exposure using a Neutral Density (ND) filter by adjusting the exposure value (EV)!
v1.5 - customized start-up values
v1.4 - fix for smaller screens
Instagram app (photos and videos)
Vine app (videos)
tumblr app (photos)
***Notice: this app can save pictures and videos only from public Instagram profiles.***
How to use :
1. Make sure You have Instagram app installed.
2. Open EasyDawnloader app
3. Open Instagram app go to: "Copy Share URL"
The main features are as follows:
1. Backup (save all your Instagram media to sdcard)
2. Download mode
3. Full screen mode (Instagram)
4. Quick access to Instagram app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
5. Quick access to Downloads app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
6. One folder for user
7. Set picture as wallpaper
8. Recognize text with Goggles
Save folder for pictures:
Save folder for videos:
If you like this app, please take a moment to rate it. Thank You!
1) Private profiles hide their share URL
2) We do not encourage user to reupload photos or videos!
"Instagram is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. A distinctive feature is that it confines photos to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images, in contrast to the 16:9 aspect ratio now typically used by mobile device cameras. Users are also able to record and share short videos lasting for up to 15 seconds." Wikipedia.org
You can also benchmark sd card writing and reading speeds.
You can also submit results and information to internet. In future there will be results. (As soon I got enough results).
Please write to me sreenshot if there are some problems.
Does not shows Card Info On Galaxy S, but you can check speed of external sd Card.
Please write to me, if you got suggestions, or problem report. I can not reply you to comment. And I can't fix problems if I got no feedback. If SD Tools can not test external card, please let me know.
You can view results of over 150000 results sampled over time. Choose in menu (Results).
- Doesn't show sd card info on some phones.
- Does not work with some Motorola phones. (Don't download)
Advanced path for: (path is case sensitive)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: /mnt/extSdCard
Samsung Galaxy S 3: /mnt/extSdCard
More from developer
Note: If you want to print documents, try the KODAK Document Print App in the Android Market.
1. Select, view, zoom, rotate and crop your photos
2. Print any size from 4" x 6" to 8.5" x11"
3. Automatically finds and remembers KODAK printers on Local Area Networks
4. Send pictures wirelessly to your KODAK All in One Printer or KODAK Digital Picture Frame.
* The KODAK Pic Flick App is compatible with all network connected KODAK All-In-One Printers EXCEPT ESP 7 and ESP 9.
** The KODAK Pic Flick App is compatible with any KODAK PULSE or KODAK EASYSHARE W820 / W1020 Digital Picture Frames.
Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
If you need to register for Google Cloud Print, or if you need to connect your KODAK printer to this service, please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup. To learn more about Google Cloud Print, visit http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn
Once your printer is registered, launch the KODAK Document Print App, login with your Google account, and start printing!
Note: If you want to print pictures over a wi-fi connection, with more formatting control, try the KODAK Pic Flick app in the Android Market.
1. Access files** on your device, on Google Docs, on Dropbox, or on Evernote. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
2. Access and view web pages using the app’s built in browser. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
*ANY KODAK Printer works with Google Cloud print. Please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup for more information.
**Supported files: MICROSOFT WORD, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, MICROSOFT EXCEL, PDFs, text files, web pages, and images such as jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, and tiffs.
Supported languages: English, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
1. Access photos from your Android Tablet Albums.
2. Create 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 8.5x11 photo prints, with optional captions and speech bubbles.
3. Create 4x6 photo cards for a variety of occasions, with optional personal greetings.
4. Create 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 8.5x11 photo frames, with any of the following options:
• Create landscape or portrait photo frames, holding your Android Tablet in either portrait or landscape orientations.
• Choose one or two mats per frame.
• Choose one, two, three or four photos per frame.
• Mats include textures and bevels that add depth and realism to your collage.
• Auto-Color automatically generates mat colors that complement the colors in your photos(s). Press the “color palette button” to toggle through your Auto Color choices.
• Bring your creation to life by adding page captions or speech bubbles, using a variety of artistic fonts.
5. Save your creations to your Android Tablet, where you can access and share them using other applications - or move them to your PC.
6. Send your creations over wi-fi to any supported KODAK All-in-One Printer* connected to the same network as your Android Tablet.
*All network connected KODAK All-In-One Printers are supported, EXCEPT for ESP7 and ESP9 models.