(This is a new service available in few locations only in your area, and more will be coming soon.)
It is primarily designed for use with HD and SD broadcast video cameras but includes settings higher resolutions video cameras.
When working with video, the calculator is calibrated using the resolution of the camera and the size of its sensor. This produces slightly stricter results than some other calculators on the market. But in tests, this calculator has produced pin sharp results which could withstand enlargement in post. Ensuring focus down to the pixel level.
Of course, all cameras have different resolutions and sensor sizes. Another advantage of this application is that it is tailored to work with specific cameras. Unlike many other depth of field applications which just give generic settings like "1/3inch CCD". The camera types included with SharpField are:
* 5D II
* SD 4:3
* SD 16:9
* HDCam SR
* 700 XDCam
* 800 XDCam
* Red One 4K 2:1
* Red One 4K 16:9
* Red One 3K 2:1
* Red One 3K 16:9
* Red One 2K 2:1
* Red One 2K 16:9
* Epic 5K WS
* Epic 5K Full
* Epic 4K 2:1
* Epic 4K HD
* Epic 4K 16:9
* Epic 3K 2:1
* Epic 3K 16:9
* Epic 2K 2:1
* Epic 2K 16:9
* Black Magic
Important notice: Your printer MUST support PDF direct print for this app!
With pdf.printer, you can print your PDF documents uncomplicated and fast. All you need is a printer with support for PDF direct print. Print to any of your network printers and use printing options for your print jobs. No server, no additional software, no internet connection required!
pdf.printer now supports secure print job options for a seamless integration into Enterprise Secure Print solutions.
* Integrated file browser for PDF documents
* Direct print to any network printer using LPR or RAW
* Print to Enterprise Secure Print solutions (set username for print jobs)
* Set number of copies
* Set duplex printing options
* Set color/bw printing
* Print page ranges
It was designed mostly to use with film cameras, although the dof/hyperfocal function can be useful for digital cameras too.
It also tries to take advantage of the ambient light sensor on the phone.
The exposure setting calculation supports three modes: aperture priority, shutter priority and manual mode.
To run this application you need to install two components. One is the printer server running on your Windows based PC (print4a.exe) which you can download from our Homepage (www.limbsoft.npage.de). This software is absolute free!!
As second component download this app (printer4a.apk) and install on your Android device.
All conversion rates were calculated based on the Kodak Film Calculator: http://www.kodak.com/US/plugins/flash/en/motion/filmCalculator.swf
I will happily address any comments or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an ad supported free version, an ad free copy can be purchased at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.filmtimer&feature=search_result
Simply enter the type of stock you're going to use, the frames/second you intend to shoot at, the shooting ratio and the duration of your film. The Film Footage Calculator will then tell you how many feet of film stock you need to buy.
Instagram app (photos and videos)
Vine app (videos)
tumblr app (photos)
***Notice: this app can save pictures and videos only from public Instagram profiles.***
How to use :
1. Make sure You have Instagram app installed.
2. Open EasyDawnloader app
3. Open Instagram app go to: "Copy Share URL"
The main features are as follows:
1. Backup (save all your Instagram media to sdcard)
2. Download mode
3. Full screen mode (Instagram)
4. Quick access to Instagram app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
5. Quick access to Downloads app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
6. One folder for user
7. Set picture as wallpaper
8. Recognize text with Goggles
Save folder for pictures:
Save folder for videos:
If you like this app, please take a moment to rate it. Thank You!
1) Private profiles hide their share URL
2) We do not encourage user to reupload photos or videos!
"Instagram is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. A distinctive feature is that it confines photos to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images, in contrast to the 16:9 aspect ratio now typically used by mobile device cameras. Users are also able to record and share short videos lasting for up to 15 seconds." Wikipedia.org
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for Control API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★ NO bandwidth limit, Unlimited FREE trial
★ Surf internet FREE now, unblock YouTube, Youku, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo,etc today
★ Tens of Thousands Users' Choice
★ Protect your online privacy from targeted hacks and password data theft.
★ Secure your mobile connection and communications on public/open WiFi hotspots.
★ Unlimited promotion bonus reward
Note: As the app is in BETA test, you may have connection problem or other issues. Please feel free to contact us, send mail to email@example.com , or just use the feedback menu item from the app. Help us resolve your issue will make us provide better service to all users, and you will get feedback reward also.
■ Encrypt your connection on unsecured public WiFi
We provide 128 bits or 256 bits encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.
■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.
■ Change your location
If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.
■ Many servers provided with different countries
We continuously add servers from USA, UK, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, HongKong, France, Netherlands, Pakistan, choose free as you wish.
■ Bonus code
Paste your promotion bonus code to market and forums to get bonus reward. Total reward has no limit, also please don't forget to use bonus code when you exchange or purchase, you will get reward too
■ One click VPN
Just one click, you can easily connect or disconnect to servers. Simply use, fast experience.
Note:Devices with Android version below 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) have to be rooted to get support.
Tags: secure, encryption, hotspot, shield, unblock, VOIP, private, vpn, safe, protect, anti, sensitive, proxy, anonymous, anonymizes, access, hide IP, unlock, vpngate, shadowsocks, fqrouter, fqrouter2,best vpn android, one click VPN
Some positive aspects of using the Livestock Counter Lite are that:
* Data will not be damaged or destroyed by the weather (assuming that your phone is suitable)
* Data can be recorded using one hand, with the potential for four tallies to be taken simultaneously
* Data is not removed until you clear it.
Furthermore, Livestock Counter Lite has:
* Big buttons
* Big displays
Livestock for each category, e.g. bull or steer, are tallied individually (above or below button with a "+" symbol) and collectively (below “Information” and “Clear All” buttons). The individual and collective tallies are increased or decreased after a button with “+” or “-” symbol, respectively, is pressed. All values are cleared after the “Clear All” button is clicked and "Yes" is selected on the pop-up, confirmation menu. This was implemented to prevent accidental deletion of tallies if the button was unintentionally clicked. Livestock categories for a given animal are presented on the buttons with a “+” symbol after an animal is selected from the "Choose a tally type" button below “Information” and “Clear All”.
Jarrad Grant is thanked for assistance with graphics. Georgia Henry and Karl Karja are thanked for testing and advice. Livestock Counter Lite was initiated by Joseph Henry and Karl Karja whilst drafting sheep at Jerangle, NSW, Australia.
***Please comment on the blog site (http://livestock-counter.blogspot.com.au/) if you have a tally style that you would like added to Livestock Counter Lite, or if you have a suggestion for improvement.***
More from developer
Note: If you want to print documents, try the KODAK Document Print App in the Android Market.
1. Select, view, zoom, rotate and crop your photos
2. Print any size from 4" x 6" to 8.5" x11"
3. Automatically finds and remembers KODAK printers on Local Area Networks
4. Send pictures wirelessly to your KODAK All in One Printer or KODAK Digital Picture Frame.
* The KODAK Pic Flick App is compatible with all network connected KODAK All-In-One Printers EXCEPT ESP 7 and ESP 9.
** The KODAK Pic Flick App is compatible with any KODAK PULSE or KODAK EASYSHARE W820 / W1020 Digital Picture Frames.
Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
If you need to register for Google Cloud Print, or if you need to connect your KODAK printer to this service, please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup. To learn more about Google Cloud Print, visit http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn
Once your printer is registered, launch the KODAK Document Print App, login with your Google account, and start printing!
Note: If you want to print pictures over a wi-fi connection, with more formatting control, try the KODAK Pic Flick app in the Android Market.
1. Access files** on your device, on Google Docs, on Dropbox, or on Evernote. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
2. Access and view web pages using the app’s built in browser. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
*ANY KODAK Printer works with Google Cloud print. Please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup for more information.
**Supported files: MICROSOFT WORD, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, MICROSOFT EXCEL, PDFs, text files, web pages, and images such as jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, and tiffs.
Supported languages: English, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
1. Access photos from your Android Tablet Albums.
2. Create 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 8.5x11 photo prints, with optional captions and speech bubbles.
3. Create 4x6 photo cards for a variety of occasions, with optional personal greetings.
4. Create 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 8.5x11 photo frames, with any of the following options:
• Create landscape or portrait photo frames, holding your Android Tablet in either portrait or landscape orientations.
• Choose one or two mats per frame.
• Choose one, two, three or four photos per frame.
• Mats include textures and bevels that add depth and realism to your collage.
• Auto-Color automatically generates mat colors that complement the colors in your photos(s). Press the “color palette button” to toggle through your Auto Color choices.
• Bring your creation to life by adding page captions or speech bubbles, using a variety of artistic fonts.
5. Save your creations to your Android Tablet, where you can access and share them using other applications - or move them to your PC.
6. Send your creations over wi-fi to any supported KODAK All-in-One Printer* connected to the same network as your Android Tablet.
*All network connected KODAK All-In-One Printers are supported, EXCEPT for ESP7 and ESP9 models.