KODAK VERITE Print&Scan

3.2
2.92K reviews
100K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

KODAK VERITE Printer App

Compatible:
Designed for the Kodak Verité printers only.
--
Wireless Printing
Easy wireless printing from your smart phone or tablet.
One Touch Scan and Flick Print
One touch Scan
Wirelessly scan to your smart phone or tablet.
Flick Print
Print photos with a flick directly from your smart phone or tablet.
Craft Print(for craft model)
Create your own content and print various materials

The Kodak trademark and trade dress are used under license from Eastman Kodak Company.
Updated on
Feb 26, 2018

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

3.2
2.92K reviews
MG
February 3, 2022
Love this application! Especially because it allows me to adjust EVERYTHING from size, to font, to envelope, to pictures. Also shows all my ink levels, and scanning options as well. I don't have to sign into my phone or laptop anymore to do this. Unfortunately you must have a good wireless connection for it to work well. I have Verizon and it works extremly well. My girlfriend has Comcast and can't get it to work. So it's vital to have a strong WiFi connection.
3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Joseph Gottlich
February 22, 2020
I have just reduced this rating from 4 to 2 stars. Previously I've never had a problem with the app. It's been serviceable. Recently with my operating systems update to Android 10, the app is now useless. I can not functionally print any photos. This is a very important feature that I rely on. If an update isn't forthcoming sooner than later, then I'll have no choice but to move on from Kodak printers.
50 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Dave Dennehy
April 3, 2019
5% of the time, it works great. But the time, effort, and frustrations involved with the other 95% of the times made this a bad experience. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this app several times as this is the only way I can get it to work. The buttons dont do anything with the exception of the "search" button which disconnects the printer from my phone and reconnects after a minute or so, only to disappointedly not work again. I wish I had never bought this printer. You let me down Kodak.
7 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

・Improve of GCP(Google Cloud Print) registration failure from application.
・Improve of communication processing.
・Minor bug fixes.