Amazing music app.. It's minimalistic but a great one... Only downside is it keeps showing bass boost not supported though my mobile supports it.. But that doesn't stop me from giving 5 stars
Surely the best player I've tried. The only problem I'm having is that if I edit song tags the track just disappears. The only solution is to restart the phone or eject and mount the SD card again so it will properly scan the files.
The best music player app, the 2nd best is the free version. What would be nice in the future is if it could do something for when people switch phones(which there kind of is a function for, but it's eh) . And also, remembering the number of times music has been played even if the name has been changed.
It is unable to read some of the embedded tags of the songs or mp3 files. Whereas Poweramp is still able to read those tags. What is "support for synchronised lyrics" ??
I constantly have problems with both finding music on my SD card, and saving playlists/most played songs. Other than that great.
Best music player period. But bit costly for me. Would be better if the price is reduced
20.35 - December 1
- (NEW) The text and buttons in Now Playing can now be 'Color UI' (colored similar as the album cover).
- (NEW) The currently playing track text color can now be changed. Found in Styling settings.
- Update for the new Custom Audio library. All Tracks, Albums and Artist can now be sorted by Most played everywhere.
- Album tag editing now available for the custom audio library.
- Default theme changed to 'Concept 2'
- Updated translations.
The best music player for Android with 7-band equalizer and bass booster.