The app supports all currencies, has no advertisements, requires no permissions to download, and has no in-app purchases. If you enjoy the 100% free app, please be sure to rate it- all feedback is appreciated.
* Enter bill via custom keypad
* Select tip by slider or three configurable buttons
* Round up/down by tip/total
* Split bill
* Exclude tax rate
I welcome patches!
Please purchase the donate version if you find this app useful
Wear Tip Calculator is a simple yet functional way to simplify tips from the comfort of your own wrist. It's Tips, Simplified.
No need to bring up your smartphone, this Android Wear connected app is elegantly designed to give people the best smartwatch experience possible.
Step 01. Add Bill
Step 02. Add Tip
Step 03. Split The Bill (In-App Purchase)
COMPATIBLE ANDROID WEAR DEVICES:
Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, Sony Smartwatch 3, Asus ZenWatch and/or Moto 360 running Android 4.3 or higher
Designed / Developed by AEUS TECH Inc. Say hello at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SeekArc Copyright (c) 2013 Triggertrap Ltd
Just The Tip is a tip calculator designed with aesthetics, usability, and humor in mind.
It was created simply because none of the top tip calculator apps currently in the Play Store work how I'd like them to.
-Calculates tax properly
-Splits bill proportionately based on what each diner ordered
-Saves last tip percent seamlessly
-Tip rounding feature
-Support for up to 20 diners and 10 orders per diner
-Intuitive, easy to use interface
-15 beautiful but not intrusive backgrounds
-Crisp layout and formatting
-No ads, pop-ups, promotions, or a "premium" version
-Does not require any permissions
-Backwards compatible up to Android 2.2 (Froyo)
-No hardware requirements
-Complimentary fortune cookie feature
-Cheeky (if unoriginal) Archer reference
-Lets you dine with the greatest men and women of history
As someone who loves going out to eat but sucks at math, I had no choice but to make this. Hopefully it will serve you as well as it is serving me.
Fortune cookie fortunes provided by: http://joshmadison.com/2008/04/20/fortune-cookie-fortunes/
Images provided by various users at: http://www.sxc.hu/
- Simple mode. You can calculate a tip with just one click.
- Split check/tip evenly among any number of people.
- Split check/tip based on what each person ordered.
- Built-in number pad/calculator makes entering amounts much easier than using the system keyboard.
- You can round up/down to even numbers and see how the tip % changes.
- Option that allows you not to count the sales tax in the tip calculation.
- Real time calculation. No need to click a button every time you make a change.
- Lots of options in the settings screen.
If you like Tipsee please give it a rating in the Android Market.
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations. Made a mistake? No problem: Mark the wrong number in place via double-tap and correct it instantly. All results are being adjusted automatically!
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured:
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine with a paper tape.
- Easily perform percent calculations for TAX and discounts.
- Copy the current result with a single tap for use in other Apps.
- If you should later change individual mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Input comments on single items and results and add notes wherever you want.
- You can use intermediate results to structure and to check your results.
CalcTape Paper Tape Calculator is free and your ideal companion for office and personal calculations - everyday.
*** Purchase CalcTape Pro (In-App) to get additional functionality: ***
- Create and save multiple calculations into files.
- Send your calculations to business partners via e-mail.
- More sharing capabilites.
- Open calculation files from e-mail attachments and file managers.
If you find any problem feel free to contact us. You can help us improving CalcTape Calculator by stating your Android version and smartphone model.
CalcTape requires the permissions:
The permission "Photos/Media/Files" is confusing. Google has combined permissions to groups recently. CalcTape requires only access to external storage (SD card) for saving its documents. The permission for accessing photos and media are not required or used.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SFR_Software
This app give you 5 ways to calculate a tip. It includes 4 different widgets as well as a tip calculator application.
* Widgets can be put on the LockScreen
* You can split bills as many ways as needed
* Easily round up or down to calculate the exact tip you need
Emulates ALL functions of the original HP12C financial calculator PLATINUM Edition such as:
Reverse Polish Notation/Algebraic
TVM (loans, savings and leasing)
Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR
% change, % of total
Price and yield to maturity of debt
Depreciation method: SL, DB, SOYD
Cumulative statistical analysis
Standard deviation, mean, weighted mean.
Forecasting, correlation coefficient.
Total, Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy
+, -, X, √, ÷, 1 / x, ±, In, ex, LOG, 10x, x 2
*Time management and data:
**The app 12C PLATINUM emulates all functions of the official HP 12C PLATINUM Edition First Version, if you want the functions of HP 12C GOLD Edition search for 12C GOLD in Android Market.
This tip calculator app not only calculates tip quickly and easily but also helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Tested and approved by old people. If they can use it so can you!
Try it! Nothing is easier!
-Calculates in real time
-Shake device to reset (turn on/off via menu)
-Split bill evenly between any number of people or separately adjust each person's bill according what they ordered.
-Built-in calculator to easily determine each person's bill
-Coupon feature to determine tip on original amount.
-Specify your own custom tip percent(set default in menu)
-Rounding options (up/down/auto)
-Calculate pre and post tax
-move to SD
-Customize the look by choosing from four available fonts
This is a restricted demo version you can try before buying the application.
This application emulates one of the best financial calculators - the famous 12c Platinum from HP. We did not aim to completely emulate the visual appearance of real calculator. Instead, we are focused on precise emulation of the calculator functions
The main differences from real calculator:
- ON button does not actually turn the calculator on or off, but instead it changes digits separator from dot to comma and vice versa
- when a program is running, the display shows actual calculations performed, not just "running"
- there is no trade-off between program memory and storage registers
- the state of financial registers and RPN stack is displayed on the screen
- in ALG mode, the display shows if there are incomplete calculations, and number of open brackets
Este aplicativo tem como objetivo disponibilizar no mercado de software livre uma ferramenta de auxilio na utilização da matemática financeira, na tentativa de otimizar o uso de fórmulas financeiras.
A Calculadora Financeira possui as seguintes funcionalidades:
• Juros Simples e Composto
• Desconto Simples e Composto
• Desconto Comercial e Racional
• Tabela Price e SAC
Supports multiple people splitting the tip, easy percent selection, and tip tax calculation.
Fast, Looks great, Easy to use yet powerful.
● Per-country recommended tips for restaurants, taxi and hotel luggage.
● Split bill (and tips) between any number of people. Shows amount per person immediately while you slide the tip percent sliders.
● Big virtual keyboard does not require rotating the phone
● Multiple tip rounding options
Just enter your check amount, adjust tip percent and the number of people to split the bill with if necessary, and you're done. You may also round any amount up or down to the nearest even number.
My Easy Tip Calculator immediately tells you the amount of the tip, the total amount, as well as the tip share and total share per person.
Also, with My Easy Tip Calculator you can easily round up or down to the nearest even amount and all totals adjust to compensate.
It comes with two style - Dark and Pink; both with transparency for that classy look. The currency symbol displayed depends on your phone Locale and Language settings.
ALL PERMISSIONS USED IS ONLY FOR PROVIDING ADVERTISEMENT.
0. Read the [Important Notice!] popup carefully when using the widget for the first time.
1. This is widget only. To add the widget, tap and hold the home screen or press Menu>Widgets. For Android 4.0 (ICS), go into All Apps and press on the Widgets tab.
2. The widget support portrait(4x2) or landscape(4x3) mode.
3. For phones that allows changing the orientation of the home screen, please add the widget on landscape mode for the first time. This will allow the widget to be fully usable on both orientation. If not, some area of the widget will be cropped.
4. If the widget does not appear on the widgets list after installation, please restart the phone. After that the widget should appear in the list.
The possibilities are endless. Remind yourself to get flowers for your mother on Mother’s Day. Never again forget to reserve a restaurant for your anniversary. Get that Angry Bird’s toys for your kid’s birthday. Persuade yourself to quit your boring job and do what you always wanted to do but keeps hesitating like climbing Mount Everest or swimming in Antarctica. Buy milk at the store next Monday because you are running out of milk.
OR Just send a message to your five years future self with “Dear Me, why am I still using this ancient phone? Please get a new and better one. Sincerely, Myself.”
The most complete and accurate love compatibility calculator. Up to seven different method of calculation, you have the options to use which one you prefer. Some method shows the percentage of compatibility between two person while others give a generic estimation of compatibility with some added advice. The only input needed is name and birth date. The app automatically determines other properties such as Sun Sign, Moon Sign, Moon Phases, Chinese Animal Year, etc based on the given birth date.
Due to the different method of calculation, results between them may vary slightly or a lot. Since not all method can be used to display the compatibility percentage, some methods will display a general estimation of compatibility.
Method of calculation includes:
1. Simple Gematria, Latin Gematria and English Gematria. This three different method of calculation displays the percentage of compatibility between you and the other person.
2. Pythogorean Numerology displays the couple type and give advice accordingly. Unable to determine percentage because this method does not allow it.
3. Horoscopes displays a compatibility estimation. No advice though.
4. Western Astrology displays the compatibility between the couple elements.
5. Chinese Astrology displays the compatibility between the couple animal year. No advice given... yet.
* PERMISSIONS: FULL INTERNET ACCESS and VIEW NETWORK STATE is used for Admob advertisement only. No data is collected, stored or transmitted by the app.
**Disclaimer: This app is for entertainment purposes only.
If you're not one, the app is still useful for monitoring what your installed apps is doing with your phone and checking your phone information.
1. Calculate dimension for different density drawables.
2. Save those drawable dimension values for reference.
3. Monitor system debug / log output. Alternative for logcat on actual device.
4. Filter log buffer, level(priority) or/and tag.
5. Save log to a .txt file.
6. Check system information. Currently available is Telephony, Java Properties, CPU, Memory, Display, Disk, Mount, Netstat, Netcfg and Dmesg