Pebble Rocker is an ever-growing collection of Pebble Watch apps that work in conjunction with your Android device to enhance your Pebble smart watch.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your misplaced Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Record Video / Audio: used by Camera Control to record video (with sound).
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone .
This is the companion (and installer) app for Dashboard for the Pebble smartwatch.
All toggles can now be re-ordered using the Android app, and will update on the watch in realtime.
You can also schedule a toggle to occur at regular intervals using the Pebble Wakeup API by holding Select.
Note: Due to the absence of a an API, I am unable to incorporate the following into the app as a toggle. If you know of an API, please let me know!
- Flight Mode
Using it you can control:
- 3G/4G Data
- Ringer mode
- Wi-Fi Access Point (Tethering) mode
- 'Find phone' sound
- Lock Screen (after granting Device Admin status)
- Auto brightness
You can also view:
- Network name
- Phone battery level
This is an application that lets you send all notifications to your Pebble smartwatch. You can exclude certain applications or exclude all save a few.
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!
As of version 0.3, it features 5 applets :
- Weather : 7-day weather forecast
* Yahoo! Weather
- SMS :
* Full access to your SMS Inbox
* Answer with canned messages
- Agenda : Upcoming Agenda events (Android 4.0+ only)
- Utils applet :
* Phone battery and network info
* Find my phone
* Remote camera shutter
* Request weather data refresh
- Any.DO : Browse your tasks from your Pebble
This application will let you browse your content quickly and smoothly with a list based UI and complete detail screens.
Unlike most other watchapps, content is not limited to a few recent items, but is streamed to your watch on the fly.
The application is translated in english and partially in french.
The application is built in a very extensible way and more applets will be added based on your feedback, so feel free to tell me which content you would like to see on your Pebble !
If you encounter any issue, write at email@example.com for support.
Official forum : http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/7551/android-pebbleapps-7-day-weather-full-sms-inbox-agenda
Users running older versions of Android (2.2 or 2.3) will also be able to use httpebble enabled apps with Pebble Connect.
The source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android
For existing 1.x pebble users please upgrade your watch app when upgrading to 2.x
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when connected (feature not compatible with moto360)
Shows Android wear BLE Bluetooth Signal Strength when disconnected (feature not compatible with moto360)
Android wear microphone listens to your call
Force Vibrate Pebble / Android Wear
Force Vibrate Phone
Force Ring Phone
Stolen mode: Force Lock, Cry for help
Sets phone volume to maximum
Shows Pebble Bluetooth Signal Strength Note: This will only work if the phone and Pebble watch is unpaired
Notifies Pebble / Android wear on disconnect
Locks phone on Android wear / Pebble disconnect
Saves last known location/map/address on Android Wear / Pebble
Saves Pebble / Android wear disconnect location/time on phone
Premium ONE TIME Purchase: Android Wear / Pebble Bluetooth signal finder, No ads, no settings restriction
*If you have already purchased the premium version of the Old Pebble Finder app and you are migrating to Android Wear you will enjoy the Android Wear support and its premium features for free.
Thanks for the continued support
LG G watch
If some features doesn't work with your watch, Please email me with the Brand and model. I'll try to purchase the most popular watch available.
--Required by ads
--Needed for Pebble Watch app installation
--Required by Google maps and "Send Location to watch" feature
--Required by Bluetooth scanning
--Required by "Lock on disconnect" feature
What is this app?
This app contains Wearable app and Pebble app that aids you in searching for your phone and watch when you lost it.
I have lost my phone, but it is still connected to my watch. How can I find it?
For this scenario, you can use the "Force Ring" feature. This will max out the volume and playback an audio just like when someone is calling.
I have lost my phone and it is no longer connected to my watch. How can I find it?
Check your Pebble/Wear for the last known location. It will give you a rough estimate of where it was at a specific time.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble but it is still connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For pebble, the only way you can find it is by sending a "Vibrate" pulse and listening to it. Android Wear users have it easy. They have 3 features that they can use. First is the send "Vibrate" pulse. Second is to make Android wear "Listen" to your call through the watch's microphone. Third is through "Bluetooth broadcast"; the lower the number the nearer the two devices.
I have lost my Wear/Pebble and it is no longer connected to my phone through bluetooth. How can I find it?
For Pebble, you can use the Bluetooth broadcast reader. For Wear users, you can also use Bluetooth broadcast reader but you have to enable "Broadcast on disconnect" in the "settings" page first.
Will this app drain my battery?
There is less overhead for this app. Bluetooth is already running by default because you are connected to your watch. It will only consume more battery time when you are actually using it which is also the time you lost an expensive phone or watch.
Pebble 2.8.1 firmware
Android wear 5.0.1
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
You'll need to Allow notifications while screen is on in the Pebble app.
And "Google Voice Search" for starting Google Now voice search or Voice commands!
Tap on the "Applications" in AppLauncher settings on your phone for selecting apps that will be accessible on Pebble.
• Long press 'Select' button to start the application without activating the phone's screen.
• Tap / Shake to run the app.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it.
* Take Photo
* Record audio and play the last record audio
* Make phone call
* Send SMS
* Turn Flashlight on / off
* Change music/ring/notification volume
* Make your phone vibrate
* Find your phone by Sound and Vibrate
* GPS Toggle ( Only available for some devices )
If you need define more quick action or dial number, please try our new re-designed 'Pebble Tools Pro' here:
Now this APP can also work without Pebble Watch, you can config the actions and press the Test button to run it as shortcut for many function.
You can find the "Pebble Tools" for use on the watch in Pebble App Store, or use this link :
1. Install and run the Watch app 'Pebble Tools' on your Pebble Watch
2. Touch the button on your Phone screen which you want to config, then select the action
3. Press the button on your watch to take the action
*** SORRY, I HAVE LOST MY PEBBLE. TBH I AM WAITING FOR THE MOTO 360. I WILL NO LONGER BE DEVELOPING THIS APP ***
*** IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED, THE SOURCE CODE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://220.127.116.11/pebble-remote.zip **
Remote control for your phone from your Pebble!
This is a simple program, it will broadcast an intent when a button on the Pebble Remote app is pressed. The following intents will be broadcast:
app.mathieson.ButtonTextWithoutSpacesLONG (3 button screen only)
Also you can detect the intent this way:
And this intent will carry with it two extras:
"button" - a string extra with the button name
"long" - a boolean, true if the button press was a long button press (always false in menu mode)
You can listen for these using Tasker, Automagic, etc. to create your own profiles and conditions on the phone. You can also set the names of the buttons on the app as well.
If you have any ideas on how to improve either the watch app or the android app please let me know! Also if you want this translated to your language then by all means just send me the strings and I will add the translation.
The app can be controlled using the following intents:
app.mathieson.GOTOWATCHAPP (any app)
Please see the Advanced Help to know more on how to use the app.
The advanced help can be found here:
Thanks to Patrick Simonds for all the great ideas and bug reports!
(This is the ad free version of Coffer for Pebble (Free). All the same features, just without the ad banner)
-A perfect place to store your personally generated watch faces.
-Categorize watch apps into watch faces, apps and games
-One touch install directly to your Pebble smart watch
-Add your most used watch apps to your "My Coffer" list for quick access
-Quickly add a picture to your apps
-Add an app by entering a web URL, scanning a QR code, clicking on a web link or even by opening in a file explorer
Not sure where to put all your personally generated watch faces? Want to save all those mini games for later use?
Coffer offers a versatile and intuitive way for you to keep track and store all your favourite watch faces, apps and games. Instead of always browsing web sites to find and restore your favourite watch apps, simply store them in Coffer and install them directly to your Pebble with a single click.
You can quickly populate Coffer with Pebble watch apps already stored on your Android device, by browsing the web on your device and clicking on links to watch apps, by scanning app QR codes or by manually entering web URLs. You can even add a picture to remind you of exactly what the app looks like! As soon as you select a watch app, the app's name and summary will automatically populate in Coffer!
If you are ready to take control of the Pebble watch apps you use and love, give Coffer a try.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
No more reaching for your phone, no more wandering around Pebble application menus. Have your recent notifications shown directly on your watchface at all times.
Wanna see navigation right on your Pebble watchface? Monitor your Android pedometer? The possibilities are endless with Notiwatch!
Don't have any active notification right now? Don't worry! If your Status bar is nice and clean, the watchface will show you useful stuff like Phone battery and Wi-Fi state instead.
- Send ANY notification as a popup to your Pebble. No watchap nor watchface is required. Get rid of all the bugged notification centres that drain your battery and disconnect Bluetooth! :-)
- Shake to dismiss notifications.
Just give it a try, and if you won't be satisfied, just contact me via e-mail. We can figure it out :-).
Bleeding edge updates of Notiwatch for Pebble are now available within Beta program for Google+ community members:
Czech support forum: