Pebble Rocker aims to be the ultimate Pebble watch companion for Android users.
Included Watch Apps
- Chopper: See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed (w/ comments & pictures) on your Pebble watch.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline (w/ pictures) on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your lost Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- Utilities: includes Camera Control, Phone Pager, Photos & Tip Calculator apps. Save app slots on your Pebble!
More watch apps to follow at no additional cost. Please email with your requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Find nearby venues based on your current location.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Browse your home timeline on your Pebble watch.
- See user name, time, text, and picture for each tweet.
- View tweet picture (any picture that Twitter can display inline on their web page).
- Find local events, powered by http://www.eventbrite.com/.
- Configure which of the 20 categories events are shown from.
- Easily browse your photo gallery on your Pebble watch using the up/down buttons.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Change photo filter on the fly from your watch.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Automatically shows tips and totals for all percentages as you change the value.
- Page your phone/tablet from your Pebble watch with the press of a button.
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps.
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone .
-No longer limit yourself to only 8 watch apps. Explore and save all your favourites (Coffer does not increase the watch app limit of your watch, but provides an easy and intuitive way to swap out apps you aren't using and easily install more of your favourites).
-Categorize apps into watch faces, apps and games
-One touch install directly to your Pebble smart watch
-Add your most used watch apps to your "My Coffer" list for quick access
-Quickly add a picture to your apps
-Add an app by entering a web URL, scanning a QR code, clicking on a web link or even by opening in a file explorer
Do you feel a bit limited by the 8 watch app slots on your Pebble and find it hard to manage all your favourite apps?
Ever wonder if you could keep all those Pebble watch faces, apps and games somewhere for use at a later time? A place where you could easily browse through only your favourites and quickly install them on your Pebble?
Wonder no longer, Coffer for Pebble has arrived.
Coffer offers a versatile and intuitive way for you to keep track and store all your favourite watch faces, apps and games. Instead of always browsing web sites to find and restore your favourite watch apps, simply store them in Coffer and install them directly to your Pebble with a single click.
You can quickly populate Coffer with Pebble watch apps already stored on your Android device, by browsing the web on your device and clicking on links to watch apps, by scanning app QR codes or by manually entering web URLs. You can even add a picture to remind you of exactly what the app looks like! As soon as you select a watch app, the app's name and summary will automatically populate in Coffer!
If you are ready to take control of the Pebble watch apps you use and love, give Coffer a try.
It is available for Android smartphones and supports multiple notes in a list.
You can sync the app with your Evernote account to easily manage your Pebble WatchNotes from almost everywhere.
- Pebble 2.0 compatible please download our beta pbw for 2.0 http://watchnote.de/watchnote2.pbw
- Create and edit notes on your Android phone
- Send the notes to your Pebble smartwatch
- Easily share notes from other apps to WatchNote (Google Keep for example)
- Create a Watchapp that includes your notes to access them without a constant Bluetooth connection (internet connection is needed while creating the Watchapp)
On your Pebble you can switch through notes out of a menu, to display that note.
Simply Alarm is a Minimalistic, Holo Themed Alarm and Timer App with Pebble Smart Watch Integration allowing you to receive alarm and timer notifications on your watch with the ability to dismiss and snooze them.
Pebble 2.0 watch app:
-Wave your arm or punch to dismiss or snooze alarms and timers.
Pebble 1.0 and 2.0 watch app:
-Dismiss and Snooze your alarms and timers right from your wrist.
-See upcoming alarms and running timers on your watch.
-Fully customizable Alarms (single or repeating on days of your choosing by expanding alarm).
-Multiple simultaneous Countdown Timers.
-Home screen widget and customizable status bar notification for next alarm and subsequent Alarms.
-Smart One Time Alarms/Timers can be set to delete after one use for a clutter free alarm and timer list.
-Simple Desk Clock mode allows you to use your phone as a clock. You can set it to either default to desk or night mode then change the theme while using it*.
Simply Alarm is now integrated with Glance for Pebble! Quickly return to Glance for Pebble directly from the Simply Alarm Watch App without returning to the Pebble watch app menu.
Note: If you are running Gingerbread (Android 2.3) or Honeycomb (Android 3.0) please see note at the bottom**
*Simple Desk Clock Mode: All phones (hardware) are different. Some may be prone to screen burn when displaying the same image for an extended period of time. Simply Alarm attempts to mitigate this by pulsing the screen to occasionally activate the pixels. Although every attempt has been made to prevent screen burn in, Reboot's Ramblings will not be held responsible for screen burn in. Use Simple Desk Clock mode at your own risk.
Detailed App Information:
Help and Information:
YouTube Video showing an overview of pre-Version 2 features (still relevant for Alarm and Timer features):
DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows alarms to display through your keyguard.
INTERNET: Send bug reports and will allow opening of web views in the app for help.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Read your saved alarm list from SD Card.
READ_LOGS: Read debugging logs for troubleshooting.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Set your alarms when restarting your phone.
WAKE_LOCK: Some devices require wake lock to be woken up out of sleep.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Save your alarm list to your SD Card.
**Android 2.3 and 3.0 users: I apologize for the inconvenience, however future updates of this app will be aimed at Android 4.0 and above. Pebble 2.0 is only available for Android 4.0 and above and the changes I will be making to the app will be for Pebble 2.0 only. You will be able to continue using Simply Alarm as-is however no further updates will be pushed for these versions of Android. For questions or concerns please contact me email@example.com.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
It will not install on vanilla android, or operator versions. If you do not know what CyanogenMod is, do not buy this app.
This is the Tasker or Locale Plug-in for the Notification Profiles feature on CyanogenMod 7.
It also includes a home-screen widget which displays, and allows changing of the active profile. Locale or Tasker is NOT required for the widget to work.
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
NOTE: You must have My Tracks plus either Locale or Tasker installed on your phone for this plug-in to work. Its job is to enable Locale or Tasker to automatically control My Tracks recordings. It does NOT yet provide its own user interface, but will be listed on the Plug-ins tab in Tasker or Locale.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you need help troubleshooting, I recommend using Quick Tracks. When you run it, if you can tap its record button to begin recording in MyTracks, this plug-in should work. If Quick Tracks can't record, it'll give you suggestions on what you might need to fix.
After setting up a file-download insert a wait of a second after this action to give the plugin enough time to finish the download.
To use this application you need the app "Locale" or "Tasker". These programs aren't free and you need to buy them separately.
You can use variables in tasker just by using them in the file- or directory name. Also the username and the password can be passed via a variable.
Supports password authentication and shared key authentication using openSSH dsa or rsa keys.
Supports variable substitution so you can use your tasker variables in your commands.
Allows access to the output of your command via tasker variable.
THIS APP REQUIRES EITHER TASKER OR LOCALE TO BE INSTALLED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THEM
find it under plugins/ssh command.
input the ip or hostname of the remote machine (and port if necessary), your user name on the remote machine and either a password or select your local private key file. choose the correct authentication method.
The plugin will remember these details for any other tasks you create to run commands on the remote machine,
Enter the command you want to run on the remote machine and then you can use tasker to run them via button, shortcut, menu, condition or any of taskers many other options.
At the moment both rsa and dsa keyfiles are supported (i.e. keys generated by ssh-keygen or connectbot), To use keys generated in putty (puttygen) use the "export as openssh" option from the menu to obtain a key in the correct format.