Pebble Rocker is an ever-growing collection of Pebble Watch apps that work in conjunction with your Android device to enhance your Pebble smart watch.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your misplaced Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Record Video / Audio: used by Camera Control to record video (with sound).
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
And "Google Voice Search" for starting Google Now voice search or Voice commands!
Tap on the "Applications" in AppLauncher settings on your phone for selecting apps that will be accessible on Pebble.
• Long press 'Select' button to start the application without activating the phone's screen.
• Tap / Shake to run the app.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it.
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone .
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
(This is the ad free version of Coffer for Pebble (Free). All the same features, just without the ad banner)
-A perfect place to store your personally generated watch faces.
-Categorize watch apps into watch faces, apps and games
-One touch install directly to your Pebble smart watch
-Add your most used watch apps to your "My Coffer" list for quick access
-Quickly add a picture to your apps
-Add an app by entering a web URL, scanning a QR code, clicking on a web link or even by opening in a file explorer
Not sure where to put all your personally generated watch faces? Want to save all those mini games for later use?
Coffer offers a versatile and intuitive way for you to keep track and store all your favourite watch faces, apps and games. Instead of always browsing web sites to find and restore your favourite watch apps, simply store them in Coffer and install them directly to your Pebble with a single click.
You can quickly populate Coffer with Pebble watch apps already stored on your Android device, by browsing the web on your device and clicking on links to watch apps, by scanning app QR codes or by manually entering web URLs. You can even add a picture to remind you of exactly what the app looks like! As soon as you select a watch app, the app's name and summary will automatically populate in Coffer!
If you are ready to take control of the Pebble watch apps you use and love, give Coffer a try.
You can use it to easily switch watchfaces and start apps on your Pebble as a Tasker action. You can launch any app currently installed on your Pebble, as long as it is either in the Pebble appstore or you have access to the original PBW file.
You can also use Catapult to send notifications to your Pebble directly from Tasker.
If you are an Android & Pebble developer, you can easily hook into Catapult to allow your users to exit into any app or watchface.
No more reaching for your phone, no more wandering around Pebble application menus. Have your recent notifications shown directly on your watchface at all times.
Wanna see navigation right on your Pebble watchface? Monitor your Android pedometer? The possibilities are endless with Notiwatch!
Don't have any active notification right now? Don't worry! If your Status bar is nice and clean, the watchface will show you useful stuff like Phone battery and Wi-Fi state instead.
- Send ANY notification as a popup to your Pebble. No watchap nor watchface is required. Get rid of all the bugged notification centres that drain your battery and disconnect Bluetooth! :-)
- Shake to dismiss notifications.
Just give it a try, and if you won't be satisfied, just contact me via e-mail. We can figure it out :-).
Bleeding edge updates of Notiwatch for Pebble are now available within Beta program for Google+ community members:
Czech support forum:
Simply Alarm is a Minimalistic Alarm and Timer App with Pebble Smart Watch Integration allowing you to receive alarm and timer notifications on your watch with the ability to dismiss and snooze.
-Wave your arm or punch to dismiss or snooze alarms and timers.
-Dismiss and Snooze your alarms and timers right from your wrist.
-See upcoming alarms and running timers on your watch.
-Fully customizable Alarms (single or repeating on days of your choosing by expanding alarm).
-Multiple simultaneous Countdown Timers.
-Home screen widget and customizable status bar notification for next alarm and subsequent Alarms.
-Smart One Time Alarms/Timers can be set to delete after one use for a clutter free alarm and timer list.
-Simple Desk Clock mode allows you to use your phone as a clock. You can set it to either default to desk or night mode then change the theme while using it*.
Simply Alarm is now integrated with Glance for Pebble! Quickly return to Glance for Pebble directly from the Simply Alarm Watch App without returning to the Pebble watch app menu.
*Simple Desk Clock Mode: All phones (hardware) are different. Some may be prone to screen burn when displaying the same image for an extended period of time. Simply Alarm attempts to mitigate this by pulsing the screen to occasionally activate the pixels. Although every attempt has been made to prevent screen burn in, Reboot's Ramblings will not be held responsible for screen burn in. Use Simple Desk Clock mode at your own risk.
Detailed App Information:
Help and Information:
YouTube Video showing an overview of pre-Version 2 features (still relevant for Alarm and Timer features):
DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows alarms to display through your keyguard.
INTERNET: Send bug reports and will allow opening of web views in the app for help.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Read your saved alarm list from SD Card.
READ_LOGS: Read debugging logs for troubleshooting.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Set your alarms when restarting your phone.
WAKE_LOCK: Some devices require wake lock to be woken up out of sleep.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Save your alarm list to your SD Card.
Pebble TaskWatch for Pebble SmartWatch is a set of Pebble SDK 2 watchfaces customizable through Tasker and with full button support.
This is a do-it-yourself app for fine-tuning your watchfaces through Tasker, so a good knowledge of Tasker and some spare time are recommended :-)
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS AND PEBBLE FIRMWARE 2.0 INSTALLED
You can associate any Tasker task with:
- Top Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
- Middle Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
- Bottom Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
You can insert in the watchfaces up to 9 custom text layers updatable from Tasker.
The layers 1-7 can contain date/time/battery expressions and can be up to 25 characters long, while the 8th/9th can be up to 100 characters long.
You can display up to 5 icons chosen from a list in the formats 16x16 or 32x32. The icons can be updated from Tasker.
Currently the supported watchfaces are:
- Empty white/Empty black (to use the text layers/icons with plain background)
- Tasker (to display current tasks description, text layers/icons are disabled in this face)
- Classic Analog + No Date/Pebble variants
- Text Watch
- Pebble Mini + Bottom variant
- Plain Analog + Ticks/Pebble variants
Through the Tasker plugin you can:
- Launch/close the Watch App
- Change the Watch Face
- Change the text of the text layers, and activate/deactivate them
- Change the icons, and activate/deactivate them
- Set the button tasks to a custom configuration, or reset the default one
- Make the Pebble vibrate
- Show a toast message
- Send an alert to Pebble
- Launch a third party Watch App. Currently the supported Apps are*:
- Music Boss
- Notification Center
- Pebble-Cal 2.0
- Pebble Calendar
- Pebble Cards
- Pebble Dialer
- Pebble RSS
- uTorrent Remote
* If you wish to add other watch apps to the list please contatc me at email@example.com.
Launcher Watch Face:
If you launch another watch app on Pebble, when you close it Pebble will open the current watchface, and not Pebble TaskWatch, since it is a watchapp and not a watchface. The Launcher is an optional "fake" watchface, that when opened will launch Pebble TaskWatch, or one of the third party watch apps listed above.
to extract and install the WatchApps from external storage cache, and to backup/restore settings
to run tasks :-)
If you encounter any issue, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Username, Host, and Port now allow for variable substitution
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
This is the companion (and installer) app for Dashboard for the Pebble smartwatch.
All toggles can now be re-ordered using the Android app, and will update on the watch in realtime.
You can also schedule a toggle to occur at regular intervals using the Pebble Wakeup API by holding Select.
Note: Due to the absence of a an API, I am unable to incorporate the following into the app as a toggle. If you know of an API, please let me know!
- Flight Mode
Using it you can control:
- 3G/4G Data
- Ringer mode
- Wi-Fi Access Point (Tethering) mode
- 'Find phone' sound
- Lock Screen (after granting Device Admin status)
- Auto brightness
You can also view:
- Network name
- Phone battery level
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Power (Toggle)
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
● Start any task on your phone from your Wear device. Say "Ok Google, Start Task" or launch the "Task" app through the launcher. This action is not supported on Locale.
● Monitor the state of the connection between the wearable and your phone.
● Monitor the charging state of the Android Wear device.
● Monitor when your watch's battery is low.
● Events for wearable apps being installed, updated, and removed, including variables for the app's name and package.
This is only a plug-in. It requires either "Locale" or "Tasker" from the Google Play store and an Android Wear device. Some actions are not available in Locale.
This is an application that lets you send all notifications to your Pebble smartwatch. You can exclude certain applications or exclude all save a few.
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!