Use C4K Intruder Selfie Alert to find out who tries to unlock your device, get notification alert, save and share the taken photo. In addition, hide captured photo from gallery so no other person can see it.
C4K Intruder Selfie allows you to easily see who has tried to unlock your device without your authorization.
Jealous partner? Think somebody has quickly looked at your phone while you weren't paying attention? Don't worry! With Intruder Selfie you will know at any time who unlocked your device!
Intruder Selfie takes a picture of anybody that enters an incorrect password. You can then view the pictures of them in a gallery.
-- Saved Captured Intruders' Images to Your Google Drive.
-- Ability to alert sound for wrong unlock attempts.
-- Know who touched your phone
-- Ability to capture successful and wrong PIN/Password attempts
-- Know Unlock Logs when your device has opened
-- And For how long your phone has been used by intruder (Usage times)
- Intruder detection with photo alert
- Capture photo with multiple wrong attempts
- Set limits of wrong unlock attempts
- Hide captured photos from Gallery so that no one can notice
- Notification after unlocking the phone if there were intruder detection
- Save, share and delete captured photos
- capture photo when screen lock open, take photo when wrong password, phone lost tracker, capture photo when phone pattern wrong
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. We need this to detect failed unlock attempts. To uninstall this app, touch Uninstall from the menu. If that doesn't work go to Android Settings, Security, Device Admins, and deactivate Intruder Selfie before uninstalling.