Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for at-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
Houston Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Houston (pron.: /ˈhjuːstən/) is the fourth-largest city in the United States of America, and the largest city in the state of Texas. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the city had a population of 2.1 million people within an area of 656.3 square miles (1,700 km2). Houston is the seat of Harris County and the economic center of Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown, the fifth-largest metropolitan area in the U.S. with over 6 million people.
Houston was founded in 1836 on land near the banks of Buffalo Bayou, now known as Allen's Landing.  and incorporated as a city on June 5, 1837. The city was named after former General Sam Houston, who was president of the Republic of Texas and had commanded and won at the Battle of San Jacinto 25 miles (40 km) east of where the city was established. The burgeoning port and railroad industry, combined with oil discovery in 1901, has induced continual surges in the city's population. In the mid-twentieth century, Houston became the home of the Texas Medical Center—the world's largest concentration of healthcare and research institutions—and NASA's Johnson Space Center, where the Mission Control Center is located.
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
Take advantage of real-time traffic information to plan your trips
- Locate free-moving and congested routes through green-orange-red colour coded maps.
- Choose a route to avoid time-wasting traffic jams!
With MICHELIN Navigation, stay calm and safe with a GPS navigation system offering simplified ergonomics:
- All Michelin route options: Michelin recommended, shortest, discovery route…
- Schematic and uncluttered presentation of directions
- Simple and non-intrusive voice guidance
- Hazard areas and real-time traffic incidents (traffic jams, roadworks, slow moving traffic…)
- Speed limits on continuous display with visual speeding alerts
Stay in the know in real-time, even on familiar routes, with the community alert option
The Alert mode is a location tracking system enhanced to receive alerts while you focus on your driving:
- Uncluttered presentation
- Over 30,000 hazard areas in Europe
- Speed limits continuously displayed
- Visual alerts when speed limits are exceeded
Take advantage of alerts shared by other drivers to avoid any surprises!
- And you, too, can share traffic and incident updates on your route:
Together, the road becomes safer.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
-Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
oMICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintaining your vehicule)
-Drive more safely:
oMICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time) oViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
-Make the most of your mobility:
oMICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
oMICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
oMICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M2, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
• Listen to text to speech driver alerts
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
The App is easy to use, fast and low memory consumption.
The live Web Cam pictures are :
1) Woodlands Causeway (Towards Johor)
2) Woodlands Checkpoint (Towards BKE)
3) Woodlands Flyover (Towards Checkpoint)
4) Second Link at Tuas
5) Tuas Checkpoint
6) After Tuas West Road (Towards Tuas)
7) EDL CAM 101 CIQ KM0.1 SB
8) EDL CAM 102 CIQ KM0.3 NB
9) SECOND LINK S5 KM-1.3 NB
10) SECOND LINK KM-1.8 SB
We also provide :
1) Daily SGD to RM exchange rate from Bank Negara Malaysia.
2) PSI index for past 24 hours and 3 hours from NEA website. *** This feature has been deactivated.
Please leave a message in our facebook fans page if you found any bugs or error :
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Check the latest traffic condition of Houston's roads
Traffic web cams for commuters in Houston.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Houston is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Houston on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Traffic Cam Houston, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by Houston Transtar. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
NOTE: There are 562 cameras, they are grouped in the following order - IH-10 Katy, IH-10 East, IH-45 Gulf, IH-45 North, IH-610 West Loop, IH-610 North Loop, IH-610 East Loop, IH-610 South Loop, US-59 Southwest, US-59 Eastex, US-290 Northwest, SH-288, SH-249, SH-225, SH-146, SH-6, Spur-330, Nasa Rd 1, Beltway 8-North, Beltway 8-West, Beltway 8-South, Fort Bend Toll Road, Hardy Toll Road, Westpark Tollway
The easiest way to use this app is to scroll down to the section you want, add the cameras you commonly use to favourites.
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
Our latest version comes with new updates to our most recently added features: Deals and Mileage Tracker. Plus, we’ve made it easier for you to find cheap gas prices near you.
The Deals feature lets you find and redeem discounts for nearby restaurants, fast food locations, businesses, services and more.
With Mileage Tracker, you won’t have to worry about missing out on reimbursements for all your business-related miles. Once activated with GPS turned on, Mileage Tracker keeps track of your trips - even when the application is not running - and lets you categorize and export them for your expenses.
Use the Gas Finder feature to help you compare gas prices, find cheap gas options, and get directions with just the press of a button.
No matter what the journey, navigate your way around traffic in real-time using AT&T Navigator, now powered by more than 100 million traffic sources; whether it’s your daily commute, shopping with friends or taking in local city attractions. Use AT&T Navigator to plan your trip with real-time traffic updates, GPS-enabled multi-route recommendations, one-touch traffic avoidance, commute times and more.
We’re making it easy to navigate when a GPS signal isn’t available with downloadable maps. When downloadable maps are active, this feature minimizes app data and battery usage. You can also easily share your journey from anywhere along your route with our Share ETA feature. Send your friends and family a temporary link displaying your ETA and a live map of your route so they get your travel details even before you arrive.
Powered with more than 142 million local reviews and ratings from Yelp and TripAdvisor, AT&T Navigator also lets you discover top local restaurants, best places for coffee and drinks, hotels and other recommendations. See what the Yelp and TripAdvisor communities have to say about shopping, restaurants, hotels, bars and nearby attractions. AT&T Navigator will be your trusted guide to help you explore your city with detailed maps and recommendations no matter if you want to eat, shop, drink or play.
SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES & OPTIONS
New to AT&T Navigator? Try AT&T Navigator for free* for the first 30 days and enjoy a robust set of navigation features. Unless cancelled, at the end of the 30-day period your account will automatically be billed $9.99 per month. You may cancel at any time. See Subscription Cancellation & Changes for additional information.
A free**, limited features version of AT&T Navigator called Basic Maps is available after you download the AT&T Navigator app.
**Data & messaging rates may apply for app download & usage.
You took the time to tell us what you love about AT&T Navigator, and what you want changed. We listened and made some updates. Let us know what you think. Send your comments to email@example.com, Subject: AT&T Navigator for Android.
We want to keep hearing what you love about the app and what we can do to make it even better for you.