Can't wake up?
With this alarm clock you sure will get up on time, thanks to up to eight different Wake Up Tasks which won't let you turn the alarm off until you finish them!
Mind or body stimulation? Or maybe having to actually leave the bed? How about practising foreign language while we are at it?
This application features options that you would expect from alarm clock, like setting multiple alarms, daily repeating or snooze, plus many more, letting you set it up to your liking in almost every way possible:
- Smooth Wake Up – dimmed screen, volume rising, fully customizable
- Quit Block - you tend to unconsciously stop application for phone's settings? Not anymore - Quit Block will prevent you from leaving alarm's screen until alarm is finished
- Snooze Music – choose music that will play during your snooze
- Awake Test – ever woke up just to turn alarm off and go back to sleep? If you fail Awake Test few minutes after finishing alarm, alarm will be started again!
- many music sources – ringtones, music files (.mp3), playlists, shoutcasts or build-in extra loud noises
- starting chosen application after alarm’s finish
- auto turning off during phone calls
Wake Up Tasks:
Math – do some math equations
Memory – find pairs for each coloured tile
Order – set tiles in correct order
Repeat – repeat shown click sequence
Barcode – you have to get out of bed to scan the code placed in bathroom, kitchen or just on your table!
Rewrite – carefully rewrite randomly generated text
Shake – shake your phone until you feel awake
Match– connect word pairs – has build in Capital-Country collection, but you can easily make your own, for example with words in different languages!
You can configure every Method and test it quietly without running the alarm, to set it just the way you like.
Alarm WILL ring after device reboot! However mind, that it won't work if device is off or if you Force Close this application with any Application Manager or Battery Saver app.
WAKE_LOCK – let’s alarm start when screen is off
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to load alarms’ information on phone’s boot
VIBRATE – for vibrations
READ_PHONE_STATE – to stop alarm during phone calls
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – for writing backup, users' custom settings and log files
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS – so alarm is able to play on max volume every time
WRITE_SETTINGS – for displaying information about next alarm on lock screen
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - for option to disable Bluetooth during alarm
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - needed for hiding lock screen on some devices
INTERNET – for shoutcasts/web radios
CAMERA – for scanning codes in Barcode Task
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – for Google Analytics
This app uses the Device Administrator permission - activating application as Device Administrator will prevent you (the user) from quickly force stopping or uninstalling application as a way of skipping alarm (our morning selves sometimes just don't want to wake up). It is also required to enable Quit Block feature. Device Administrator is enabled only after user decides to do it at app's Quit Block settings screen. It can be easily disabled from there as well. Quit Block instruction (available at screen mentioned above) explains in detail how it works and why it needs Device Administrator.