RAWAR is a simple wargame learnt within a minute.
It's best described as a Risk-like strategy game with soldiers, castles, ships and dragons. Its unique arrow-drawing system gives you full, intuitive control over the movements of thousands of units.
You start with a single yellow square with 50 soldiers. The map is almost blacked out. Begin by expanding your territory, increasing your view. Build castles, train more soldiers and expand further.
Build shipyards to explore seas and rivers. Scout the land for enemy camps.
Plan your troops' maneuvers by drawing arrows on the map.
Exploit goldmines to increase your wealth.
Command giant armies with a flick of the finger and steamroll over enemy territory.
Let the dance begin!
- Select and drag to move soldiers. They will follow the arrows.
- Tap twice to build a castle
- Tap castle twice to train soldiers.
- That's it! You're playing RAWAR!
Mapsizes range from really small for quick, snacksized battles to really large for extended campaigns. RAWAR can be played offline as well as online.
Unlike other offline strategy games, RAWAR has no complicated economy. It's only about strategic fighting, hitting the enemy where he doesn't expect it and pure power.
- A pure and simple offline strategy game
- 144 free offline strategic maps
- No forced ads. You only watch ads if you want to.
- Fast startup. (no login needed, startup within 2 seconds)
- Fast realtime multiplayer gameplay
- Hoards of clever and powerfull enemies.
- Unlimited, randomly generated, online maps.
- Day- and nighttimes with fog-of-war mechanic
- Soldiers, ships and dragons (nothing more, nothing less)
- Clan-function for coop-play
If you like games like Risk and other strategy games, you'll love RAWAR!