Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
With this simple tool you can backup applications to your phone's SD card, uninstall or even send Android packages over e-mail.
It goes hand in hand with popular tools such as apktool (https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/) or jd-gui (http://jd.benow.ca/).
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
MultiTool gives this chance, as it gathers, all in one, the commonest tools and utilities for smartphones. It consists
in 9 utilities: flashlight, compass/map, notepad, units converter, timer, stopwatch, percentage calculator, device's info, and equation solver.
- Flashlight: It uses the brightness of the screen and the flash of the camera to turn your device into a flashlight.
- Compass/Map: Utility that consists of a compass and a map that can position you when you have the GPS on.
- Notepad: Classical notepad that allows you to take notes wherever you want in the easiest way.
- Units Converter: You will be able to convert unities of different magnitudes very fast with this tool.
- Chronometer: Intuitive chronometer that shows you partial laps.
- Timer: Practical timer that will warn you at the end of the countdown.
- Percentage calculator: It can calculate increase and discount of a percentage (VAT, bargains...).
- Device's info: It shows you all the technical information of your device, such as the Android version or the screen resolution.
- Equation solver: By introducing the coefficients of the equation, this tool calculates the solutions of that equation.
¡What's more, it allows you to erase the data dynamically!
You can do it by shaking the smartphone from side to side, or you can move the hand above the screen from right to left, or vice versa.
You can buy an ad-free version of MultiTool!
If you find any bug or you have any suggestion, don't hesitate to contact us!
(Note: The access to camera's LED depends on the manufaturer and the model of your device. If you find out that the LED flashlight is not running on your device, we would thank you if you could send us an email informing about your device model, so we could add more supported devices for that function.)
* Fast and easy to use.
* Extracts all most all installed application
* No ROOT access required.
* By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/APK Extractor/.
* Provided Search option to search applications.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* scan all built-in SD card and built-out APK file in SD card
* can be batch to install the APK
* search and delete duplicate installation package
* display the apk details: size, package name, the path of the apk
* search the apps in play store
User can install and uninstall the application.
User can take backup of the .apk for future use and sharing.
User can share the installed application the other user via. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, Email etc.
App allow to view all the downloaded application that are saved either on sdcard or internal memory.
User can launch any installed the application.
User can share the Google Play Store link to other user for download reference.
How To Use
1. Install the App you are willng to use with Facebook SDK.
2. Choose your App package name from the list.
3. Press GetHashKey button.
GitHub : https://github.com/aivarsda/KeyGenTool/tree/master
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Extract all application's apk , including system applications.
* By Default Application's file will be saved in /sdcard/ApkGetter/ on .
* Application's file can extract by click on it.
* Application's file can also save to other location by selecting SaveTo option. which will open file manager.
* Provided file manager with better UI and functionality.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk(application) format AppName.apk
* Action bar ,support from Android 2.1+ devices.
* Search Functionality.
* Sorting by ascending and descending
* List of applications can be sorted by size, installed date and name.
* Can extract multiple/all Applications by holding long click on any item.
Share Your Applications to Your Friends via E-Mail whether It is Paid or Free.It doesn't matter.
And Also Comes with Easy Uninstaller.
This App is completely Free.
24/7 Support for users feedback.
1.Attractive User Interface
2.Browses APK from SD Card and Installs
4.Share Your Applications to Friends via Email
5.Fast and Responsive App
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via email@example.com