***** THIS APP DOES NOT COMPILE & RUN C++ LANGUAGE YET *****
C/C++ Compiler. Some part of C language is implemented ,
and C++ language would be updated later.
* No internet connection is required to run C code.
1. Supports OpenGL ES 2.0 programming.
2. Supports HTML output view.
3. Supports Socket programming.
Keywords : c / c++ interpreter compiler script android
education code programming language learning IDE gcc
calculator opengl es glsl socket
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Java, programming, programmer, learn to code, development, developer, edit, editor, compiler, compiling, software, code completion, Android Studio, Eclipse, tool, C, C++, native, XML, code, coding, hack, hacking
Quit scrolling, you've found what you were looking for.
This app brings to you the best compilation of compilers from around the internet for all your programming needs. Covering virtually every programming language from C++ to Java to Python to Ruby (and more!), using this app you will be able to write, compile, run and debug programs all in one place !
►FREE: Now and forever.
►Easy and Fun to use.
The app currently offers 4 different online compilers with support for the following languages:
So, what are you waiting for?
Hit Download and start coding ! Rediscover your love of programming with "Compiler" !
Internet: To load the online compiler websites in the app.
Access network state: To find out whether an internet connection is available or not.
(This unofficial app is not affiliated with any of the compiler websites used in it. Further, this app does not own nor claims to own any of the mentioned websites. It only acts as a convenient medium to them.)
Follow me on twitter! @xeus_hack
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
★★★★★ A free compass app for your Android device! Why pay for other compass apps when we are giving away a beautiful one for free?
We are building more features to this app and will be releasing free updates regularly.
We will be adding more new skins to this soon, stay tuned.
Our Production Team
Graphic Design: Nancy Wu
Administrative Support: Sai Wu
Producer: Edward Tsang
Please understand that this is an ongoing development. If you have found any issues or bugs, please let us know by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will solve them with free updates.
Check out http://www.ondemandworld.com/compass/ for more info.
➔ Follow us on Twitter.
‼ Like us on Facebook.
Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
It is light-weight,easy to install and use.
**Supports more than 50 programming languages**
**Free and user friendly**
**Fast and correct compilation**
**Fun to use**
If you like this app,please review it.It will help us making this app better.Thank you
- Ideone.com integration
- Syntax highlight
- Simple file manager
- Emailing of codes
Full list of supported languages by online compiler:
Syntax highlight for:
C Cpp Python Java
It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Please see the feature list below for details.
HOW TO USE
Option 1: Browse for the webpage in your favorite phone browser, then select "Share page" command from your browser's menu and tap on "VT View Source" in the list of applications you can share the link with.
Open source code by typing or pasting the URL address.
Open source code using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, etc.).
Syntax highlighter with more than 35 predefined themes.
Syntax highlighter can be disabled for best performance.
Show/hide line numbers in syntax highlighter mode. Line numbers are shown as they appear in target source - text wrapping will not increase line numbers.
Adjustable background color.
Adjustable text color for highlighter disabled mode.
Adjustable default font size.
Support of text wrapping to fit the device screen width.
Support of text zooming.
Search in source code functionality.
Can open inner links in source view mode (if supported) or in default device browser.
Copy unformatted source code to clipboard (for further paste and edit in external editor).
Share unformatted source code with other applications.
Save unformatted source code to local file system.
Optional Desktop Browser Emulator mode allows to read the content of remote webpages as a regular desktop browser. This mode is useful when webpage has different markup depending on mobile or desktop browser.
Support of Internationalized Domain Names (.рф, .中国, بھارت. etc.) in Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
Free, with no ads.
ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
Read this before rating negative.
- Currently supports only UTF-8 encoding for non-English content.
- Internationalized Domain Names are not supported in Android 2.2 (Froyo), please use Punycode instead.
- Cannot read password protected pages.
- When sharing pages with the content based on cookie or session state, the source code may not be the same as in device browser.
- Cannot read local files (e.g. read via "file:///" protocol).
- It is not possible to edit source code directly in application. However, you can use "Copy All" menu item to copy unformatted source code and paste in external text editor or you can use "Share" or "Save File" menu items.
If you meet problems using this app, please inform me details. I'll try to fix ASAP.
PLEASE BE AWARE: This application requires INTERNET permission to access remote pages and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save source codes locally.
Please rate to support further development. Report bugs or send feature requests to email@example.com
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner is completely free. Change your smartphone into a powerful QR Code, Barcode scanning utility. Open the app, point the camera at the code and you’re done!
By using the phone's camera, Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner will quickly scan and recognize the information of barcode.
When scanning a QR Code, if the code contains a website URL, you'll automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner now reads regular barcodes—UPC, EAN, and ISBN—and gathers information about the products you scan, allowing you to research and find places to purchase the products you love.
You can DECODE text, urls, ISBN, email, contacts information, calendar events never been so easy.
You also can CREATE YOUR OWN QR Codes and Barcodes very fast!
SHARE your own QR codes or Barcodes with your friends through apps, social networks, email, text messages, save them for later use or print.
- Fast and easy SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from CAMERA
- CREATE your own QR CODES encoding:Applications, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Contacts Informations, Bookmark, Clipboard
- SHARE your QR CODES through: Email, SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, Google Plus), TEXT MESSAGES
- Jump directly to WEB ADDRESSES decoded
- History logs and displays of all of your past scans in a list
- Touch-focus camera (requires autofocus)
- Customize how Scan works in Settings
All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner.
In order to use Scan, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content (such as websites), you will need Internet connectivity. To scan product barcodes, your device must have autofocus.
- Barcode QR Code Scanner base on the open source ZXing Barcode Library. Apache License 2.0.
ZXing Barcode Library: https://code.google.com/p/zxing/
Apache License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
a. Choose the type
b. Input the content
c. Select the style, or choose other Pictures as the background
d. Press 'Generate' button to create the QR Code image
e. In background mode, move the QR Code image to the appropriate position
. Support to use Photo or Picture as the background
. Add Contact and Geolocation type
. Improve UI performance and bug fix
. Add Error Correction Level
. Create QR Code with template
. Add "Share" feature
. Create QR Code with different color
. Save the QR Code image to external storage
. Provide Clean feature to remove all the saved QR Code image
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
AD-FREE and dependency free, requiring merely local storage reading privileges.
Features zooming, rotating and panning a colored or textured model or walking through a 3D scene.
Currently supports COLLADA (.DAE, with or without cameras, no animations), Wavefront OBJ and binary STL files - for example a huge number of files available on Google 3D Warehouse.
Supported textures: JPEG, PNG, TIF, GIF, TGA and BMP
User manual (work in progress):
The test examples depicted in the screenshots can be obtained from:
Just unzip and put into /sdcard folder (adb push folder_name /sdcard/folder_name).
Files can be read from the local file system (SDCARD) of a host device, with a custom built-in file browser.
Many thanks to all who sent the bug reports, commented or rated the app. Stay tuned for feature updates.