Playing the original Doom wads. There are a few issues - it's painfully slow to load. Takes probably around 20-30 seconds to load a map, even from a save. Admittedly this is on a Note 3, so newer phones might be a lot faster. There are some bugs, e.g. sometimes the textures don't load properly, and everything appears all colourful and messed up. The only way to fix is to restart the app. There's a draw distance on large maps, and sometimes walls and ceilings don't render properly, and you can see into rooms. I can forgive most of these though, because it's Doom and it plays well.
This is solid. Need a powerful device for full settings enabled. Runs pretty well on madcatz mojo and j7 perx
It's everything I hoped for. The only thing I would like is a stereoscopic option for the vr viewing.
I want to play complex DooM. And even better I want to play it online
Great on Nvidia Shield TV
Its great 4.8.
- Moga Pocket: supported on Android version > 21. Double move in menus fixed.
- Fixed weapon position bug
- Moga Pro HID mode (mode B): Analog triggers now work
- Added support for Android TV
- Crash in TNT / MAP02 on Adreno GPUs
- Fire barrel MD2 now visible.
- Info dialog during textures conversion (to show it isn't crashed)
- Crash in MAP03 (fdoom2 + requiem) fixed
- DXT texture generation (for tegra GPUs)
- Various minor fixes and changes