Lag I have a nvidia shield tablet k1 and I am still having lag issues
Doom Rocks Loved Doom 20 years ago , still the best game ever with better graphics. Love it.
Pretty good, but leaves something to be desired Its worth your money either way, and the features included all work perfectly and are well implemented. But if it had other features like Mod support or allowed for better customizability with its controls and certain graphical features maybe I'd give it five stars. EDIT: The onscreen keyboard does absolutely nothing when in game. So thats weird
Amazing, but 1 major gripe As I said, this is some amazing work and is a blast to play on my S5, however when I disable "run always on", it does nothing. And with you having to actually aim to hit your target, running all the time makes it tough to line up your shots. Plus the occasional lag but it's not terrible. Well worth the money IMO
Awesome game. Adventure and shooting the best. Very challenging just awesome for under 50 Mb wish all games was like this.
doom 2 refuses to run right the walls are invisible and the enemys pop in and out. and yes my copy of doom works fine because i can play brutal doom with it on my pc
- Fixed weapon position bug
- Moga Pro HID mode (mode B): Analog triggers now work
- Added support for Android TV
- Crash in TNT / MAP02 on Adreno GPUs
- Fire barrel MD2 now visible.
- Info dialog during textures conversion (to show it isn't crashed)
- Crash in MAP03 (fdoom2 + requiem) fixed
- DXT texture generation (for tegra GPUs)
- Various minor fixes and changes
- Fixed crashes when launching Ultimate Doom & TNT
Fight The Last Fight For Humanity In A Dystopian Futuristic City! Download NOW!