Lag I have a nvidia shield tablet k1 and I am still having lag issues
Doom Rocks Loved Doom 20 years ago , still the best game ever with better graphics. Love it.
Pretty good, but leaves something to be desired Its worth your money either way, and the features included all work perfectly and are well implemented. But if it had other features like Mod support or allowed for better customizability with its controls and certain graphical features maybe I'd give it five stars. EDIT: The onscreen keyboard does absolutely nothing when in game. So thats weird
New to wad This game is rad on its own. I downloaded what i thought was a few wad files to my phones s.d. card but they wont run in the game. Not sure if i am missing a step after copying them to my card and playing them with the source port. This is prob a stupid question but like i said im new to doing this sort of thing on my phone but i love DOOM and would be stoked to make this work. Thanks.
Excellent! Runs Doom on Android! Even dual core processors run fine! On-screen controls are very good. Runs all my Iwads (ultimate Doom, Doom 2) that I've tried. Dev is very good at answering emails for help requests.
Awesome game. Adventure and shooting the best. Very challenging just awesome for under 50 Mb wish all games was like this.
- Fixed weapon position bug
- Moga Pro HID mode (mode B): Analog triggers now work
- Added support for Android TV
- Crash in TNT / MAP02 on Adreno GPUs
- Fire barrel MD2 now visible.
- Info dialog during textures conversion (to show it isn't crashed)
- Crash in MAP03 (fdoom2 + requiem) fixed
- DXT texture generation (for tegra GPUs)
- Various minor fixes and changes
- Fixed crashes when launching Ultimate Doom & TNT
DOOM 3 : BFG Edition is the ultimate collection of games that defined FPS.
The nightmare isn’t over. Plunge into the darkness aboard ESS Meridian again!
Show Courage & Beat Walking Dead in Insane Zombie Frontier Survivor Legend Game!