Wont load wads. I got doom 2 to work but any custom file I try to load will give me .wad file not found. But when I look into the folder the files I attempt to load are there
There's an reason I paid for it I realized that there is a free version of this, I do. But this version has so much more than the free version I gladly paid for this. Improved graphics, 3d models, fantastic water effects, support for multiple controls, the list goes on! I do wish there was more to this, but it is the shareware version so I forgive them. If your reading this you can try the trial, but I highly recommend this to you.
Need help with DGLES2CONVERT Hey I need your help every time I try to convert a wad or a bat folder it gives me this error W_Init: no files found can u make a video and make it easier for us words don't help alot
How to do it wrong Had doom on the iPhone a while back and thought I'd check this out. You can add Wad files which is good but to be honest pretty standard. What got me was how bad the controls on this were. Even when I turned the ingame sensitivity down I was buzzing around like sonic. Also after playing the ios version(4 years ago) there's no need to have the awkward control set-up this emulator has?? Anyways I tried to like it I did, but the controls are all over the place. Just add the wheel?? Simple
Great app and surprisingly easy to set up! Awesome app!! The only thing that would make this better is the ability to have mods so I can play brutal doom
Why doesn't it let me play brutal Doom on here. I can play all the other dooms except the brutal doom mods
- Added support for Android TV
- Crash in TNT / MAP02 on Adreno GPUs
- Fire barrel MD2 now visible.
- Info dialog during textures conversion (to show it isn't crashed)
- Crash in MAP03 (fdoom2 + requiem) fixed
- DXT texture generation (for tegra GPUs)
- Various minor fixes and changes
- Fixed crashes when launching Ultimate Doom & TNT
- Shareware replaced by Freedoom + Requiem
- Changed the app icon and app name
- Added support for x86 CPUs
Vogelstein 2D is an action oriented top down shooter inspired by Wolfenstein 3D!