This is just so can cool! I had many happy days on my old amstrad and really miss the old games. This plays rather well, only complaint is that the controller is over the screen would like to see Bluetooth control option and game used full screen. Only just stumbled across a new glitch, enter doesn't work on the keyboard. Used to.. Can this be fixed please.. When I press enter, it does the same as pressing space bar. Still a great app, worth the money..
Whilst I appreciate the effort, this is just not worth the hassle. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to just load roms without having to type commands and mess around in BASIC to get things working. And since upgrading my phone this doesn't work at all since the keyboard doesn't register when typing things in. I think when you are charging money for something you need to make sure it actually works well - this doesn't. I'd love a decent CPC emulator on Android, but this isn't it.
Great emulator, only have to type the run command once then use save game feature. When you want to play that game just load the save file. Needs some way of assigning gamepad buttons to quick save/load function. Also a fast forward button to speed up emulation momentarily would be great.
It's OK but I don't know how to get the virtual keyboard on screen.
Only 1 game - satellite something of other - where are the rest and how do I access them?!?! Feeling ripped off!!
I can't load any Rom that I have and when I press the r key it shows as if I pressed the u key if any one can help me out please tell me
- Removed useless unstoppable music from SATELAT
- Added Android TV support.
- Screen correctly refreshed in original Ratio mode.
- Saved files on DSK are now correctly saved.
- Mapping keys on hardware keyboard fixes. Amstrad COPY key mapped to ALT-GR (mapped to "~" on the virtual keyboard)
- Can map keyboard keys (virtual or hardware) to hardware (usb / bluetooth) Android Gamepad.
- Added Portrait mode (simply rotate your device).
- Max of 2048 files in the DSK folder (instead of 1024)