My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, Pregnancy magazine, and Best Android Apps Review. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews all health content in My Pregnancy Today.
✔ Get a better understanding of your pregnancy each day
Check the daily calendar for timely information on how your baby and your body are changing. Plus, get interactive checklists and expert advice on everything from nutrition to relaxation.
✔ Visualize your baby’s growth with our helpful widget
Is your little one more of a poppy seed or a pumpkin today? The How Big Is Your Baby? widget makes it easy to visualize your growing baby using real-world examples of fruits and veggies. And it’s right on your home screen.
✔ Find out what’s safe during pregnancy
Can you still dye your hair? Eat soft cheese? Wear your favorite platform wedges? The Is It Safe? feature answers your questions about what’s safe and what's not.
✔ Watch award-winning videos
Enjoy informational videos ranging from 3-D animations of your baby’s development in the womb to a live-action video of giving birth with an epidural.
✔ Choose just the right gear for your baby
Get help creating your baby registry with our Baby Registry Checklist, the definitive list of essentials you’ll need for your little one.
✔ Get support from your Birth Club
Join a thriving support system of expecting moms in your stage of pregnancy. Find encouragement, answers, and wisdom — and share some of your own — as you count down to the big day.
✔ Keep track of your baby’s movements
Once you start feeling your baby move, the kick tracker makes it easy to keep up with all the action.
✔ Receive timely reminders each week
Remember to take your prenatal vitamins, do your kegels, and start searching for childcare when the time is right. The interactive to-do list is filled with activities and reminders about decisions, doctor appointments, and more.
✔ Eat smart with our nutrition guide by your side
Access tips and recipes that help you eat well and manage cravings.
Please contact BabyCenter with any questions or app issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out our app Pink Pad, a female hub and period tracker!
BABYBUMP FREE FEATURES
BabyBump Free is comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Mobile / Android friendly forum, custom built for use on all Android devices - fast and easy to use
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY & WEEKLY INFORMATION & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Daily tips and weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
PHOTO JOURNAL & SLIDESHOW MODE
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ Create a slideshow of your growing baby bump
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
BABY NAMER (in-app upgrade)
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
BIRTH (in-app upgrade)
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
CONTRACTION TRACKER (in-app upgrade)
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
KICK COUNTER (in-app upgrade)
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
Created by the world’s largest online health community, I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the most comprehensive pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Simply enter your baby’s due date and get started for free today with this pregnancy tracker.
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
✔ Get weekly updates of your baby’s growth and changes to your body
✔ Weekly pregnancy videos
✔ Track your pregnancy symptoms and see how common they are compared to other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy
✔ Ask questions about your pregnancy and follow others’ questions in our online forums
✔ Connect with other moms-to-be who are due at the same time as you and get instant advice and support.
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library with our baby bump photo journal
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Baby Bump Photo Journal
✔ Weekly Pregnancy Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s forums, the largest online health community, by asking questions in one of our many pregnancy forums, baby products forums, and more
✔ Get support and motivation from our huge community of pregnant women and moms just like you
✔ Hundreds of questions answered every hour
TOP SYMPTOMS TRACKER:
✔ See how many other pregnant women had the same symptoms as you during a given week.
✔ Track your daily symptoms in our calendar
✔ Pregnancy calendar view with icons
✔ Daily tracking of symptoms, mood, medicine, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
CALENDAR EVENT TRACKING:
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and other events
✔ Track events in calendar
BABY BUMP PHOTO JOURNAL
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
"I love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“As a pregnant mom, I kept up to date with my baby! Got up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, and a lot more. I sometimes got better info than my nurse or doctor! Made my pregnancy experience much smoother. Listen up prignent mothers, this app is for you” -- Roxy
“Great service for pregnant women and their babys! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. Learned so much about everything from conception to baby info to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction. It provided me a level of reassurance about being pregnot. Great tracker.” -- Sam
“ As the husband of my pregnant wife, I equally found this app useful. This app is not just for pregnaunt women but for men too! We need to be there for them. But I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, and going into labor than I needed to, ha!” -- Philip
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for the full 9 months! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments." - Jen
"I took a photo each week and saved it in my baby bump photo journal. Beautiful memories and time flies!" - Kate
* Week-by-week details and illustrations on your body and baby
* Slideshow of your belly pictures
* Read and post to our pregnancy & parenting community
ONLY IN PREGNANCY COMPANION by OBGYNs:
*Your Baby, Your Body – Exclusive DAILY and WEEKLY pregnancy tips and developmental insights from respected OB/GYN physicians.
*Gorgeous 3D-Animated Videos – See what your baby might be doing right now!
*Ask the Docs - OB physicians answer real questions from the Pregnancy Companion Community!
*Topics – Find information on hundreds of pregnancy topics, anytime, anywhere.
*Drug Safety – Need to know if a medication is safe? Find the answer in seconds!
*Hydration Counter – Track your daily fluid intake with a simple screen tap.
PLUS MORE FREE FEATURES for a healthy, happy pregnancy!
*Ultrasound images – See what your baby looks like each week.
*At-a-Glance - Quick reference guide for upcoming tests & planning in your pregnancy.
*Appointment Tracker – Keep tabs on your medical appointments.
*Facebook, Twitter & Email – Share milestone images & your own personal updates with friends and family.
*Customizable Lists (sharing enabled):
- Questions to ask your doctor
- When to call your doctor
- How to prepare for your baby
- What to buy for your newborn
- What to pack in your hospital bag
- Create your birth plan
*Personalization – Enter your due date (any of 3 ways) for tailored information; choose your favorite app color, and more.
MEET THE PREGNANCY COMPANION DOCTORS
DR. JAN RYDFORS is a board certified OB/GYN, Professor at Stanford University Medical Center, and the co-author of “Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility: Handbook for Clinicians” - one of the most popular and respected clinical handbooks (and likely the book YOUR OB/GYN learned from!)
DR. ARON SCHUFTAN is also a board certified OB/GYN, who received his specialty training from Boston Medical Center.
Dr. Rydfors and Dr. Schuftan have a busy practice in Silicon Valley, specializing in high risk pregnancies. Together, they have delivered thousands of babies, and have over 25 years of experience caring for pregnant women!
“We created Pregnancy Companion to provide expectant moms with important and fun information and tracking tools that they can trust as much as they trust their own physician.”
RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS
“Pregnancy Companion is an incredibly unique and comprehensive iPhone app that every pregnant woman should have. I am recommending it to all of my patients.”
Preete Bhanot, MD
“My patients will love this app. It is so helpful and has so much information! This app has great graphics and will really make pregnancy even more fun for my patients to experience.”
Patricia Calayag, MD
“As an OB/Gyn with over 22 years of experience, this is one of the best tools I've ever seen for patient education. I love empowering patients with information, and will recommend it to my patients and colleagues.” Scott Kramer, MD
EXCLUSIVELY ENDORSED BY:
Circleofmoms.com - One of the world’s largest Mommy Blogger communities.
NutraBella - makers of Belly Bar & prenatal supplements.
CBR - a leader in the cord blood banking.
Eileen Behan, R.D - nationally acclaimed dietitian and author.
- Storage: For performance, to provide all the enormous amounts of information in the app
- Network based Location: To improve the offering to our audience
- Phone Calls: Store your doctor's phone number and call directly from the app if you have more questions or concerns. This app won't make phone calls without permission.
- Network Communication: this app uses the internet in some parts
- Personal Information: This app lets you schedule important events on your calendar, so you can keep track of appointments. This app does not store or transmit your personal information without permission.
This app shows to you after entering some basic data your current week of pregnancy, how many days you're already pregnant, the current approximate size and weight of your baby and a few other important bits of information such as the date of the first prenatal visit, when your maternity leave will start (based on the German regulation), or the date on which it you can possibly feel the first child quickenings etc..
In addition, the app can be installed as a widget. So you can see on your screen at first glance the week in which you are in, how many days you're already pregnant, and how many days it will probably take give birth to your baby.
To activate the widget, touch your screen for a few seconds and then select the entry "widgets" and then the app "Pregnancy watcher".
Units of weight and length can be changed now.
Contents, colors and transparency of the widget are adjustable.
If there is anything you are not satiesfied with yet, give me a chance to correct it ;-)
In this case send me an email with the detected bug or the desired function!
More than 1 million pregnant women and their partners already use this App. Recommended by healthcare providers and paediatricians.
This pregnancy application is created by Health & Parenting Ltd. together with leading healthcare professionals. Highly trusted information to help you and your baby have a safe and healthy pregnancy.
This application gives expecting parents a comprehensive guide during their whole pregnancy, it’s designed to make the journey of this exciting time even more special.
★ Daily info on your pregnancy (1st trimester)
★ HD belly and foetal pictures
★ Due date calculator
★ Star signs
★ Health / Diet / Exercise / Medical
★ Weight tracker
★ Baby shopping list
★ Baby names list
★ Doctor’s notes
The team of Health & Parenting Ltd. wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Latviešu, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Svenska, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Pregnancy period calendar
Weekly information about pregnancy
WomanLog Pregnancy Pro:
Pregnancy report: Send PDF file to an e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Forecasts of the pregnancy period must be viewed as theoretical forecasts that may differ from the actual pregnancy period. Pregnancy week description is general and theoretic, it may not correspond to the actual development stage of a particular pregnancy.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2012
Details for parents to know about their child. This app contains each and every thing regarding pregnancy from pre preparation to post.
Week by Week growth and changes in you and your baby will keep you update about pregnancy.
The first kick you will never forget the amazing experience and changes that will change your whole life. You will cherish these days.
Your food, health, symptoms, medications. Dos and donts play important role during pregnancy. We will help you in preparing for pregnancy including your diet plans.
Vitamins, calcium, iron, protein rich food recipes. Health drinks to help you keep cool and giving birth to healthy baby.
You will have weekly guide for food. What are super foods. Avoid Alcohol, smoking, and other bad habits which can harm you baby.
Off Course you have to take care of that little cute baby which is developing inside you to show him this beautiful world. So help us to help you in guiding in your pregnancy.
Morning sickness, Nausea and vomiting, irritability, heartburn, constipation are all part of pregnancy. You have to be easy and keep yourself happy in these days.
Your baby's changing day by day, and your body is keeping pace with developments of its own. Find out what's going on, inside and out, with this week-by-week pregnancy calendar guide.
Yoga during pregnancy will help you in keeping fit. It has lots of tips regarding every phase.
Prepare yourself by knowing about emergency signs.
What to eat and what not. Have full knowledge about trimester stages and growth of baby.
Enjoy pregnancy with our app and have healthy baby.
Each week offers information about your body and baby's, as well as invaluable tips. Let's start with a peek inside the womb.
Download this app and be informed about all.
**Thanks you all for making us in "Top Pregnancy Apps of 2012" by Healthline.com**
1.Post images in Forum
Minor Bug fixes & One day ahead issue corrected.
NEWLY ADDED in Version 2.2
Week Info and Facts section modified.
NEWLY ADDED in Version 2.1
1. Weight Tracker for twin pregnancy included
2. New Categories included in forum. Just click your options key in your forum screen.
Thanks for your phenomenal support and feedback for Happy Pregnancy Ticker which has made us to upgrade the app with more features, bringing it more closer to you. We sincerely hope that we have covered all your suggestions received through email & comments. For a quick look of the new features, kindly have a look at the screenshots. Expecting your kind support for Happy Pregnancy Ticker.
Happy Pregnancy is a pregnancy tracker app designed for women expecting child birth. I have started this app as a hobby, especially for my wife who is pregnant, expecting our second child. Gradually, along with my friends, several features have been added to make it more suitable for the pregnant women.
1. Due Date Calculator
2. Statistics include Trimester Info, Fetal Age, Pregnancy Weeks, baby drawings & pregnancy stage info.
3. Pregnancy weight gain estimator.
4. Contraction Timer / Baby kicks.
5. Discussion forum.
6. Random facts.
7. App Widget for your home screen.
8. Schedule you Doctor Visit, Scan, Blood diagnosis, etc and make it appear in the app widget.
9. Option to show all week pregnancy stage information.
10. Option to show all facts.
11. Back up of your baby kicks and contraction timer data by the way of sending it your email.
12. Ovulation Planner for women planning for pregnancy.
1. Weekly weight can be entered and tracked. Graph has also been provided.
2. Journal has been included to store your pregnancy memories.
3. Reminder/Notification feature has been included. Option to enable / disable notification has been provided. Schedule has been replaced with reminder.
4. Common Health Problems during pregnancy has been included.
5. As suggested by most of the users, we have tried to improve the design of the app in this version 1.5. Post us your feedbacks on the same.
6. Stored User data like Journal, Weight, reminders, contraction timers can be sent through email as a back up.
7. Clear User data.
I believe you will find all these features useful. We have improved the designs and layout of the app. Hope you all like this new design. Depending upon your feedbacks and suggestion, Happy Pregnancy app will be continuously upgraded to make it complete pregnancy app.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads) &
2. Access Network State (New Google Ad Requires this)
2. Network Communication (For Ads & Forums)
Happy Pregnancy is my First Android App. I think it’s worth trying this app for free! If you like this app, support us by rating and commenting the app!
1.Major change in User Design, added several new features like, journal, weight charts,health problems and more.
3.Height input has been increased from 154 cms to 210 cms.
4.Portrait / Landscape issue while rotating in Contraction timer page
5.Few spelling mistakes has been corrected. Some sentences in the week info has been modified.
Get Baby will tell you which day you could have baby (maybe baby) if you have intimate that day, Get Baby will indicate your baby is a girl or boy!
Shows which day you could have baby or not (maybe baby);
Shows boy or girl if you get pregnant today;
Predict your next period and ovulation date;
Track and record your period;
Adjust your period cycle length or ovulation cycle;
This program displays important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
にんしん 出産 ベビー
Tal como lo hace tu doctor con la Rueda Gestacional en cada control (también llamada Disco Gestacional, Rueda Obstétrica o Calculadora de Embarazo), hoy a través del Gestograma de Facemamá.com, podrás acceder dese tu dispositivo móvil a todo lo que necesitas saber sobre el desarrollo de tu embarazo.
Gracias a esta útil aplicación podrás obtener, en solo segundos y tan solo con rotar la rueda hasta tu Fecha de Última Regla (FUR), detalles sobre:
-DBP (Diámetro Bi Parietal) o Diámetro de la cabeza de tu bebé
-LF (Longitud del Fémur), corresponde al hueso más largo del cuerpo de tu bebé.
-Talla o Largo
-PAF (Perímetro Abdominal Fetal) o Perímetro del abdomen de tu bebé
Sobre tí mamá:
-Número de semanas de embarazo
-Fecha Posible de Parto
-Aumento de peso estimado, muy útil para definir si estás excedida en kilos
-Altura Uterina, cuanto ha crecido tu útero en el embarazo
-El número de Contracciones máx. por hora en la semana que estás cursando.
Y como cada etapa del embarazo es diferente, esta aplicación te permitirá el acceso a detalles de cada semana de embarazo, guiándote así sobre cambios en el cuerpo, cuidados necesarios, situaciones especiales y todo aquello que te puede generar confusión.
El contenido de semanas de embarazo te muestra además imágenes y videos de ecografías 3D. (esta funcionalidad requerirá conexión a internet).
Esta es la primera versión del nuestro software y estaremos actualizándola con más información que te permita seguir disfrutando tu embarazo cada vez más.
Si tienes dudas o sugerencias, escríbenos a email@example.com , serán bien recibidas.
♣ Weekly Stages of Baby
♣ Weekly Stages of Pregnant Mother
♣ Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
♣ Common Concern & Advices
♣ Good to Know tips
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but with so much pregnancy information available all over, we've made it super easy for you to get all the pregnancy info you need in one place. This easy-to-use Pregnancy app guide you to all the changes taking place in your baby — and in you!
Week by Week pregnancy facts includes a description & images of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find important medical info that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Enjoy reading!! Dowload NOW for free - Pregnancy Facts & Tips Week-by-week"
For an in-depth introduction to pregnancy nutrition, please read Part 1: Proper Nutrition for Pregnant Women. If you are curious as to why the nutritional needs of women change during pregnancy, head over to the section Special Nutritional Needs of Pregnant Women. For a comprehensive list of nutrients that pregnant women need, see the table in the section Nutrient Table for Pregnant Women. For information on increasing caloric intake during pregnancy, check out the section General Caloric Adjustments. For a discussion as to whether or not you should purposefully try to gain weight during your pregnancy, read the section Should Women Try to Gain Weight During Pregnancy? To find out more about protein intake, you can check out the section Protein Intake During Pregnancy.
If you are ready to modify your diet so it provides the necessary nutrients for you and your baby, you can go straight to Part 2: Exploring the Nutrients for a Healthy Pregnancy.
Pregnant women have special nutritional needs that must be met in order to have a healthy and happy pregnancy. Proper nutrition is actually a pregnant woman’s first defense against the many health risks associated with pregnancy itself. Current research shows that pregnant women who routinely get enough of the vital nutrients such as choline and folate tend to produce normal babies with no development-related problems. Like all endeavors, healthy eating during pregnancy requires commitment. If you really want to invest in your baby’s health, you can start right now by making healthy eating choices.
Eating healthily 80% of the time or more is the main goal when it comes to diet modification. We don’t want you to suffer from the changes in your diet, so we highly recommend that you add variety to what you eat. Sure, steamed vegetables and steamed chicken breast are both good for you, but that doesn’t mean that you are only entitled to just one type of healthy food. Vary your menu by adding new food items to it all the time. This will keep your interest up and keep your pallet from getting bored.
Here's what you'll discover in the "Pregnancy Diet & Nutrition Made Easy" E-Book:
* How to understand the nutritional needs during your pregnancy...
* 3 little known, yet simple ways to control your weight while you are pregnant...
* Secrets from experts that few people ever know about...
* 3 proven steps to understanding how to get the right amount of iron during pregnancy...
* 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to choosing healthier food choices during your pregnancy...
* WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to your nutrition and your pregnancy...
* You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to give your body and your baby what it needs...
* 6 time tested and proven strategies to increasing your nutritional needs as your baby develops...
* When to seek professional help when it comes to your pregnancy diet plan...
* 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for getting enough vitamins during your nine months...
* A pennies on the dollar approach to creating your own pregnancy diet plan...
* How often to eat small meals during the day...
* How to increase your calorie intake the healthy way...
* The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to have a healthier pregnancy...
So, go ahead and grab your free pregnancy diet app now!
pregnancy diet plan
pre pregnancy diet
healthy pregnancy diet
diet for pregnant women
pregnancy diet meal plan
diets during pregnancy
pregnant diet plan
More from developer
- This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
- The calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
- The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
- The calendar allows you to keep track of your menstrual cycles and view that information .
- The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
- Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
- With this Menstrual Calendar you can create your temperature statistics. It will help you to prognose your individual ovulation accurate.
- With this calendar you can create your weight statistics.
- Woman Calendar allows you to create notes very easily and even assign reminder so you won't forget them.
- In addition, by using our application, you can track your own daily biorhythm. With Biorhythms you can have more awareness of themselves and plan their activities in the most favorable.
- This application has to offer is a complete analysis of biorhythms marked with different colors and they show in percentages the physical, intellectual, emotional. You can improve the quality of your lives by monitoring the highs and lows of these cycles and acting accordingly.
- You can personalize it with your own dates of pregnancy, personal notes, etc.
- Woman Calendar includes a module pregnancy.
- Each week of pregnancy includes a description of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find recommendation that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
- This menstrual calendar will help you track your pregnancy symptoms, monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy.
- Besides, Woman Calendar is a simple application to help you count your baby movements with Kick Counter. Kick Counter is an easy way to count your baby's kicks during pregancy. Kick Counter is a way to help you know if your baby is active and healthy. Simply click the button and Kick Counter will stop the time and keep track of the number of movements.
- Kick Counter lets you view all past kick counts which makes it easy to see if your baby was more or less active than usual. Counting and tracking your baby’s movements is a safe and very simple way to monitor the well-being of your baby everyday during the third trimester.
- This Menstrual Calendar offers you a guide to the pelvic floor muscle training. Easy to follow Kegel exercises and daily reminders making this the easy way for both women to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercises can be done during pregnancy or after childbirth to try to prevent urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises might also be helpful for women who have persistent difficulty reaching orgasm.
- You can do Kegel exercises discreetly just about any time. For any kind of exercises to be effective and beneficial they need to be done regularly and for a prolonged period of time. Daily reminders to alert you to perform the exercises.
- You can perform the scheduled events once per day, or more, just specify the start, stop, and time between as needed. You can customize the program to your needs.
• This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
• Woman Calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
• The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
• The program lets you set reminders.
• Woman Calendar / Feminap is completely customizable, allowing you to select the temperature format, customize the number of days of the different periods (cycle length, fertile period, menstruation, and luteal phase length) and the calendar colors and icons.
• It also has the ability to generate reports.
• Users can also add a note, symptoms, mood on any day of the month.
• Woman Calendar also offers a history which shows the numbers of cycles tracked, the estimated date of your next period, the first day of your last period, and if your cycles are regular or not.
• The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
• Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
Woman Calendar includes a number of other useful tools for you:
• Basal Body Temperature Chart (BBT)
• Weight chart
• Parameters of the body (chest, waist, hips)
• Kegel exercises