My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, Pregnancy magazine, and Best Android Apps Review. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews all health content in My Pregnancy Today.
✔ Get a better understanding of your pregnancy each day
Check the daily calendar for timely information on how your baby and your body are changing. Plus, get interactive checklists and expert advice on everything from nutrition to relaxation.
✔ Visualize your baby’s growth with our helpful widget
Is your little one more of a poppy seed or a pumpkin today? The How Big Is Your Baby? widget makes it easy to visualize your growing baby using real-world examples of fruits and veggies. And it’s right on your home screen.
✔ Find out what’s safe during pregnancy
Can you still dye your hair? Eat soft cheese? Wear your favorite platform wedges? The Is It Safe? feature answers your questions about what’s safe and what's not.
✔ Watch award-winning videos
Enjoy informational videos ranging from 3-D animations of your baby’s development in the womb to a live-action video of giving birth with an epidural.
✔ Take a Bumpie
Snap a selfie every week and watch your beautiful bump grow .
✔ Choose just the right gear for your baby
Get help creating your baby registry with our Baby Registry Checklist, the definitive list of essentials you’ll need for your little one.
✔ Get support from your Birth Club
Join a thriving support system of expecting moms in your stage of pregnancy. Find encouragement, answers, and wisdom — and share some of your own — as you count down to the big day.
✔ Keep track of your baby’s movements
Once you start feeling your baby move, the kick tracker makes it easy to keep up with all the action.
✔ Receive timely reminders each week
Remember to take your prenatal vitamins, do your kegels, and start searching for childcare when the time is right. The interactive to-do list is filled with activities and reminders about decisions, doctor appointments, and more.
✔ Search BabyCenter
Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool.
✔ Eat smart with our nutrition guide by your side
Access tips and recipes that help you eat well and manage cravings.
Please contact BabyCenter with any questions or app issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
- A daily feed of pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents, created just for you
- Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
- Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
- Meet moms-to-be in the same week of pregnancy and share experiences, tips, photos and encouragement in your birth group
- Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting style, and more!
Created by the world’s largest online health community, I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the center for the best pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already, enter your baby’s due date and get started with this pregnancy tracker!
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips centered on your baby’s growth, kicks counter, and changes to your prenatal body
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your maternity symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about prenatal experiences and learn in our forums
✔ Connect with moms who are due to get instant advice and support
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Get updates of your pregnancy stages
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Let us guide you through MedHelp’s forums, by asking questions or get tips from other expecting mothers in your trimester in our pregnancy forums, baby products forums, baby center forum, and more
✔ No matter what trimester or pregnancy stage you are in; get tips, baby names suggestion and motivation from our community of pregnant women and moms
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about maternity, child birth, prenatal vitamins, pregnancy guide, baby names, baby kicks counter: best baby center around!
✔ Compare other pregnant women experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track events in calendar
"Love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“Listen up pregnant mothers, this app is for you! As a pregnant mom, I geet up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, baby names suggestion and more with this app.”- Roxy
“Best for pregnant women, expecting mother and their babies! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. Learned so much about conception to child birth to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction. It provided me a level of reassurance about being pregnant. ” - Sam
“As the husband of my pregnant wife, this app was useful. This app is not just for pregnant women but for men too! I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, child birth, and going into labor than I needed to!”- Phil
“I’m in my 2nd trimester and this app has become my ultimate baby center to guide me through pregnancy stages! I got my baby’s name from their forums! I’m more prepared for child birth from this app!” -Stacey
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for all three trimesters! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy stage symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments" -Jen
This app shows to you after entering some basic data your current week of pregnancy, how many days you're already pregnant, the current approximate size and weight of your baby and a few other important bits of information such as the date of the first prenatal visit, when your maternity leave will start (based on the German regulation), or the date on which it you can possibly feel the first child quickenings etc..
In addition, the app can be installed as a widget. So you can see on your screen at first glance the week in which you are in, how many days you're already pregnant, and how many days it will probably take give birth to your baby.
To activate the widget, touch your screen for a few seconds and then select the entry "widgets" and then the app "Pregnancy watcher".
Units of weight and length can be changed now.
Contents, colors and transparency of the widget are adjustable.
If there is anything you are not satiesfied with yet, give me a chance to correct it ;-)
In this case send me an email with the detected bug or the desired function!
NAMED A TIME.COM TOP APP - RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS - #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM - AN APPLE 'ESSENTIAL APP FOR PARENTS' NOW ON ANDROID!
Delivering a personal pregnancy experience to Android!
✔ Helpful information about you and your baby
✔ Stunning color images of your baby each week
✔ Weight tracker, kick counter, contraction timer
✔ Personal My Baby and Doctor Says sections
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• Written by doctors along with mothers-to-be
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says section
• Highest-rated pregnancy app
• Daily Tips by Parents® Magazine!
• Stunning fetal-development images
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Images adapt to your baby's gender
• Follow your baby by your actual due date
• Choose a name to track your baby
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
• Share your progress through Facebook
• Email notes and development information
VISUAL PREGNANCY TIMELINE
• Scan your entire pregnancy at a glance
• See when tests and procedures occur
DOCTOR VISIT PLANNER
• Create a list of questions for your doctor
• Track all your doctor appointments
• Record your doctor's answers
TO DO LIST
• Manage your pregnancy-related tasks
• Check off the items you've completed
HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST
• See what you should bring to the hospital
• Add or delete items to the list
• Get advice about the gear you need
• Customize your shopping list
• Record and track your weight
• User-friendly classic scale design
• Record your baby's kicks as they occur
• Announce your kicks on Facebook
• Simple and reliable tool to record contractions
• Recall information about your contractions
• Post contraction information on Facebook
Are you expecting? Are you pregnant? Pregnancy Week by Week Guide is one of the best free pregnancy week by week guide.
Keep up with your baby’s development and your body’s changes while you’re expecting.
Find advice on antenatal care, antenatal diet, antenatal exercise, where to have your baby, what happens during pregnancy, labour and more. Week by Week growth and changes in you and your baby will keep you update about pregnancy week by week.
Pregnancy Week by Week guide is the ultimate guide on your pregnancy. Follow your pregnancy every week with this complete guide. Each week offers information about your body and baby's, as well as several tips: food, health, symptoms, medications,... Keep healthy while you are expecting.
Schematic pictures of your pregnancy and your baby each week. Find out what's going on with this week by week pregnancy guide.
Some reviews from Pregnancy Week by Week Guide users
"Pregnancy Week by Week guide helps the soon to be mothers and fathers learn more about the antenatal period...The only thing better is seeing the doctor in person" -
See more: http://www.appreviewcentral.net/2014/05/21/pregnancy-week-week-android-app-review/
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"The best antenatal guide"
"Good summary of pregnancy week by week No hassle of having to key in info. If you already know you are at what week, this pregnancy week by week is a good reference"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cool antenatal free app. The best way to follow my pregnancy"
"Control my pregnancy with this free pregnancy week by week guide"
"Amazing pregnancy week by week guide "
"I like it I m happy to download such pregnancy week by week guide which helpful for me."
"I m expecting. Help full pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cute pregnancy week by week guide"
"I m expecting. This pregnancy week by week guide is the best"
"The Best pregnancy guide in the market"
"I like it. Now I m expecting and I like all the different details it gives you. The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Good one. Helpful for my pregnancy tracking"
"Best antenatal information guide"
"The pics are great and the information very complete. I love this pregnancy week by week app"
"Looked real. I like this pregnancy tracker app"
"Nice app. Pregnancy Week by Week App is quite useful. My gf is expecting and i can see week by week progress report. thanks to this app"
"Nice app Nice app for pregnancy. I have recommended it to my friend GF. she is pregnant and she said that this app is cool."
"Best app to check pregnancy report week by week"
"Lovely Now i can see what happens in pregnancy week by week."
"Cool pregnancy week by week guide! I like it... I'm expecting and i really love to know about my baby... Thank you for the apps... Great Job! :)"
"This pregnancy week by week guide is very useful for all people"
"Love this app !!! Pregnancy week by week"
"I love pregnancy week by week app"
"I am expecting. Thanks Nice app"
"Helpfull I thing this app was a very helpfull guide for every expecting women"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week app"
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Antenatal period is so cool. I'm pregnant and pregnancy week by week guide is the best pregnancy week by week free app"
"Good pregnancy week by week app!! Attached with scan copy awesome!
"Pregnancy week by week guide is the best antenatal guide"
"Very helpful pregnancy week by week guide! I'm pregnant and I had no clue what was going on. This helped me a whole lot!
"Very amazing antenatal app. it keeps u on track and prepare for ur lovely baby. I just loved it. Good pregnancy week by week guide"
"Nice. The ultimate antenatal app"
"My pregnancy is now under control with pregnancy week by week guide"
If you are expecting try Pregnancy Week by Week Guide free antenatal app.
If you like this Pregnancy week by week guide app, please, rate it. So we must improve this app .
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Everything you need in one App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more...
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team at Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Latviešu, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Svenska, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Pregnancy period calendar
Weekly information about pregnancy
WomanLog Pregnancy Pro:
Pregnancy report: Send PDF file to an e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Forecasts of the pregnancy period must be viewed as theoretical forecasts that may differ from the actual pregnancy period. Pregnancy week description is general and theoretic, it may not correspond to the actual development stage of a particular pregnancy.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
♣ Weekly Stages of Baby
♣ Weekly Stages of Pregnant Mother
♣ Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
♣ Common Concern & Advices
♣ Good to Know tips
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but with so much pregnancy information available all over, we've made it super easy for you to get all the pregnancy info you need in one place. This easy-to-use Pregnancy app guide you to all the changes taking place in your baby — and in you!
Week by Week pregnancy facts includes a description & images of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find important medical info that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Enjoy reading!! Dowload NOW for free - Pregnancy Nutrition Tips"
Designed in 3D, PregAPP provides a rare look into the entire development process.
Expectant moms and dads are walked through baby’s growth week by week.
Follow baby’s miraculous development from the very first weeks and your first midnight pickle cravings through all of baby’s shifts, twists, and little kicks.
Connect with your baby during the nine months prior to meeting face to face.
The 13 rules of safe pregnancy exercise
Exercising during your pregnancy has great benefits – it can help prepare you for labor and childbirth and lift your spirits – but you need to approach working out with extra caution. Whether you're a regular exerciser looking to continue your regimen during pregnancy or a former couch potato looking to get moving, follow these 13 rules to keep you and your baby safe.
When not to exercise during pregnancy
Sometimes exercise during pregnancy is strictly forbidden to protect your health or your baby's health (or both). Check with your healthcare provider before starting, continuing, or changing your exercise program.
Pregnancy exercise for beginners
Good news: You can safely start an exercise program during pregnancy even if you've been an avid couch potato until now. If you were sedentary before you became pregnant, it's important to review your exercise plan with your healthcare provider before you begin.
Seven great benefits of pregnancy exercise
Does exercising sound too much like a chore? We've got seven fantastic reasons why you'll actually love it!
Great pregnancy exercises
Stretching makes you more flexible, prevents your muscles from tightening, and helps you feel looser and more relaxed. Use the following stretches after a workout as a way to cool down or when you need to relax. Be sure to breathe deeply and regularly as you stretch.
Four exercises to ease aches and help with labor
No one — not your doctor, midwife, or even your mother — can reliably predict how your labor will progress. Fortunately, there are a few exercises you can do now to help prepare your body for what's to come.
Ten signs of danger during pregnancy exercise
Your body's changing: Your center of gravity has shifted, you're carrying more weight, and you tire more quickly. That's why it's important to exercise with care and listen closely to your body when you work out.
Pregnancy fitness Checklist
Find everything you'll need to stay healthy and fit during your pregnancy.
Exercise surprise: Daily activities that burn calories
Ever wonder why you're huffing and puffing after cleaning the house? It's because you're burning about 230 calories an hour!
Prenatal yoga classes are more popular than ever. When paired with a cardiovascular exercise such as walking, yoga can be an ideal way to stay in shape during your pregnancy.
Walking is one of the best cardiovascular exercises for pregnant women because it keeps you fit without jarring your knees and ankles. It's also a safe activity to continue throughout all nine months of pregnancy and one of the easier ways to start exercising if you haven't previously been active.
Weight training strengthens and tones your muscles and helps you build stamina, which you need during labor and delivery. One good way to get stronger is to do a set number of exercises.
Aerobic exercise strengthens your heart and lungs and helps maintain muscle tone. As long as you choose exercises that are low-impact – meaning no jumping, high kicks, leaps, or fast running.
Dancing is a fantastic and fun exercise during pregnancy! Not only do you get the thrill of moving your body to music you love, but it will keep you flexible while toning your muscles.
Swimming ,Any type of aerobic exercise during pregnancy helps increase your body's ability to process and utilize oxygen, which is important for you and your baby. But swimming is great exercise because it uses both large muscle groups (arms and legs).
base on babycenter pregnancy workout guide.
Get our app today for free...
#pregnancy fitness advisor, #trimester , #babycenter guide
We are thrilled to partner with Every Mother Counts for the Bump It Forward campaign during the month of October. For every download of the app, we will make a donation to this amazing non-profit organization that, both in the United States and throughout the world, brings education, resources and aid to women to ensure they have safe pregnancies and childbirths.
The Bump Pregnancy app features:
● NEW! Clean design that focuses on keeping everything simple.
● NEW! Feed of authoritative articles, Q&As, community posts and tools timed to the exact week of your pregnancy.
● NEW! From the editors of The Bump, thousands of articles and Q&As that explain in everyday, supportive language what’s happening with your body and baby.
● Community forums that support over 15 MILLION moms and moms-to-be.
● Week-by-week checklist so you won’t forget a thing. And everything you check off on the app syncs with The Bump website.
● Take (and share) belly photos, and see them unfold in a slideshow of your own pregnancy.
This is only the beginning. Over the next few months the hard-working team of The Bump will bring you a whole new set of features so you can manage your pregnancy, personalize the app experience, search across both content and community at the same time, and much, much more. It’s never been a better time to be pregnant!
In the end, this is your app. Please submit your suggestions using our feedback tool from the “More” navigation, and tell us how we can make it better for you. We read (and frequently reply to) every suggestion, and each feature in this release is the direct result of someone just like you sharing her ideas for what would make the perfect pregnancy app. Make your voice heard!
Finally, if you love The Bump Pregnancy app and want to help other pregnant mothers-to-be, please take a moment to write a review in the Play Store. We thank you!
✔ INFORMATION AND PICTURES FOR EACH WEEK OF PREGNANCY! (week by week pregnancy guide)
✔ DUE DATE COUNTDOWN!
✔ AVERAGE FETAL HEART RATE (FHR) WITH VISUALIZATION! (from week 5)
✔ AVERAGE FETAL WEIGHT (calculated every second from week 9!)
✔ AVERAGE FETAL LENGTH (calculated every second from week 9!)
✔ estimated due date
✔ conception date (date of ovulation, egg retrieval, or insemination)
✔ first day of last menstrual period (LMP)
✔ dates for nuchal translucency (NT) ultrasound
✔ dates for quad marker screening
✔ best time for fetal anatomy ultrasound
✔ dates for 2 hour oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT)
✔ date for anti-D prophylaxis for women who are (RhD) negative
✔ pregnancy progress bar
✔ gestational age
✔ current trimester
Dark and light color schemes available.
User interface languages: English (EN), Russian (RU).
*All calculations must be confirmed before use. The suggested results are not a substitute for clinical judgment.
Like your doctor does at each control with a Pregnancy Wheel (also called gestational Disc, Obstetric Wheel, or Pregnancy Calculator), today through Gestograma of Facemamá.com, you will be able to access from your device to everything you need to know about the development of your pregnancy.
With this useful application you can get, within seconds and by only rotating the wheel until your last menstrual period (LMP), details of:
- BPD (Bi Parietal Diameter) or diameter of your baby’s head
- LF (femur length), it is the longest bone in the body of your baby.
- Size or Height
- AFP (Abdominal Fetal Perimeter) or circumference of your baby's abdomen
About you, mom:
- Number of weeks of pregnancy
- Possible Birth Date of your baby
- Estimated weight gain, very useful to determine whether you are exceeded in weight
- Uterine Height, or how much your uterus has grown in pregnancy
- The max number of contractions per hour in the actual pregancy week
And as each stage of pregnancy is different, this application will allow you access to details of each week from facemama.com, guiding you with the changes in your body, the necessary care, special situations and all that can generate confusion to you.
The contents of “weeks of pregnancy“ also shows you images and videos of 3D ultrasound. (This feature requires internet connection).
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to email@example.com. We will appreciate it.
Good ratings and reviews will encourage us to keep improving this tool for you.
- контроль прибавки веса с построением графика;
- счетчик схваток.
На выбор 4 темы оформления: фиолетовая, серо-белая, розовая и голубая.
Виджеты размеров 2x1 и 2x2.
На виджет можно поставить 2 варианта картинок. Спасибо за новые картинки пользователю Петру.
Временами выпускаются пробные версии с изменениями, улучшениями, исправлениями. Эти версии в первую очередь будут доступны только пользователям группы "Календарь беременности".
Вступив в группу Google+:
или обратившись к разработчику можно стать тестировщиком приложения. После этого могут быть доступны пробные версии для скачивания из Google Play.
- Если вкладки "Малыш" и "Женщина" черные, то в настройках надо поменять их фон на белый;
- Таймер в счетчике схваток будет показывать неправильное время при перезагрузке устройства.
При установке на карту памяти могут возникнуть проблемы с показом виджета.
На некоторых устройствах, после установки приложения, виджет появляется в списке только после перезагрузки.
- В окне контроля веса с помощью кнопки "Лупа" можно определить неделю по конкретной дате;
- С помощью функции резервирования можно сохранить данные о весе в файл. Если у вас несколько устройств, можно заполнить данные на одном, сохранить в файл, а затем передать его на другое устройство. Потом на другом устройстве данные восстановить из файла.
Языки интерфейса: русский, английский.
По вопросам и предложениям обращайтесь к разработчику по e-mail.
Информация о последних версиях:
- Исправлены опечатки;
- Добавлены нормы ХГЧ;
- Исправлены нормы КТР.
- Текст на вкладках заменен на иконки;
- Добавлен пункт "Питание" для вкладки "Женщина";
- Изменен внешний вид календаря в настройках срока (Android 5) для правильной работы;
- Мелкие исправления.
- Исправление стартового экрана.
- Исправление ошибок;
- Обновление библиотек.
- Изменение открытия вкладки "Календарь";
- Небольшое косметическое изменение.
- Скорректированы нормы веса на нечетные недели.
- Исправлен расчет даты родов;
- Изменение вкладки "Женщина". Панель с прибавкой веса исчезает при прокрутке текста.
- Изменение открытия вкладки "Календарь";
- Улучшение наглядности вкладки "Календарь".
- Обновление библиотек (изменился заголовок в стиле Android 5);
- Изменение запуска приложения. Улучшение производительности для вкладки "Календарь";
- Исправление подсчета срока;
- Исправление ошибок.
- Исправлен номер недели при просмотре картинок;
- Исправлены данные о росте.
- Обновление библиотек.
- Срок беременности в месяцах изменен на календарный и акушерский;
- Можно менять размеры виджетов для Android 4.0 и выше, исправлены их размеры;
- Исправлен английский перевод.
- Улучшен просмотр картинок;
- Исправлены ошибки;
- Для андроид версий >=4.0 изменено положение кнопок в соответствии с рекомендациями.
- Исправление работы приложения в горизонтальной ориентации.
- Исправление цветовой сигнализации счетчика схваток.
- Приведение приложения к соответствию новой политике, в связи с чем для новых обновлений будут доступны только устройства с версией не ниже 2.3
This app has the following features:
User-friendly data entry and import
Statistics, reports, graphs
Useful information and childcare tips
With “Baby Care,” you can:
Keep track of the important milestones
First smile, first tooth, first steps, first words—you can keep a record of these and many other important events with the use of “Baby Care.” It is possible to transfer the data to a memory card or another device.
Write a blog and upload photos
Make daily diary entries—save information about the most precious, amazing, or funny moments in the life of your baby. Do not miss any opportunities to take pictures of your little one and attach a photo to every entry in your blog.
Monitor baby’s development
Your entries in the "Feeding," "Sleeping," "Walking," "Diapers," "Teeth," "Symptoms" and other sections will help you better understand the needs of your child and satisfy those needs. The information that you enter in this application will also be useful to your child’s pediatrician.
Making entries together
Use the app together with other family members. The next version will have a feature enabling data exchange between multiple devices. It’s not only the baby’s mother who can post entries from her mobile with the use of the app, but also the dad, nanny, grandmother, and other family members. The website, where your information will be stored, is currently being developed. Your relatives and friends will be able to see how your baby grows on this website.
Please note that we are going to improve and develop the app. Please do not hurry to give “Baby Care” a bad rating. If you are not satisfied with something, send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we can make this app even better!
We hope that you will like “Baby Care!” We wish you every success with it!
- This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
- The calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
- The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
- The calendar allows you to keep track of your menstrual cycles and view that information .
- The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
- Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
- With this Menstrual Calendar you can create your temperature statistics. It will help you to prognose your individual ovulation accurate.
- With this calendar you can create your weight statistics.
- Woman Calendar allows you to create notes very easily and even assign reminder so you won't forget them.
- In addition, by using our application, you can track your own daily biorhythm. With Biorhythms you can have more awareness of themselves and plan their activities in the most favorable.
- This application has to offer is a complete analysis of biorhythms marked with different colors and they show in percentages the physical, intellectual, emotional. You can improve the quality of your lives by monitoring the highs and lows of these cycles and acting accordingly.
- You can personalize it with your own dates of pregnancy, personal notes, etc.
- Woman Calendar includes a module pregnancy.
- Each week of pregnancy includes a description of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find recommendation that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
- This menstrual calendar will help you track your pregnancy symptoms, monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy.
- Besides, Woman Calendar is a simple application to help you count your baby movements with Kick Counter. Kick Counter is an easy way to count your baby's kicks during pregancy. Kick Counter is a way to help you know if your baby is active and healthy. Simply click the button and Kick Counter will stop the time and keep track of the number of movements.
- Kick Counter lets you view all past kick counts which makes it easy to see if your baby was more or less active than usual. Counting and tracking your baby’s movements is a safe and very simple way to monitor the well-being of your baby everyday during the third trimester.
- This Menstrual Calendar offers you a guide to the pelvic floor muscle training. Easy to follow Kegel exercises and daily reminders making this the easy way for both women to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercises can be done during pregnancy or after childbirth to try to prevent urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises might also be helpful for women who have persistent difficulty reaching orgasm.
- You can do Kegel exercises discreetly just about any time. For any kind of exercises to be effective and beneficial they need to be done regularly and for a prolonged period of time. Daily reminders to alert you to perform the exercises.
- You can perform the scheduled events once per day, or more, just specify the start, stop, and time between as needed. You can customize the program to your needs.
• This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
• Woman Calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
• The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
• The program lets you set reminders.
• Woman Calendar / Feminap is completely customizable, allowing you to select the temperature format, customize the number of days of the different periods (cycle length, fertile period, menstruation, and luteal phase length) and the calendar colors and icons.
• It also has the ability to generate reports.
• Users can also add a note, symptoms, mood on any day of the month.
• Woman Calendar also offers a history which shows the numbers of cycles tracked, the estimated date of your next period, the first day of your last period, and if your cycles are regular or not.
• The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
• Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
Woman Calendar includes a number of other useful tools for you:
• Basal Body Temperature Chart (BBT)
• Weight chart
• Parameters of the body (chest, waist, hips)
• Kegel exercises