My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the center for the best maternity and pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already, enter your baby’s due date and get started with this pregnancy tracker!With I’m Expecting, everyday is mother’s day. Happy mother’s day to all the mom’s-to-be.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips centered on your baby’s growth, kicks counter and changes to your prenatal body
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your maternity symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about prenatal experiences, pregnancy symptoms, contractions, baby names, baby registry, baby products and learn in our forums
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Let us guide you through MedHelp’s forums, by asking questions or get tips from other expecting mothers in your trimester in our pregnancy and maternity forums, baby products, baby registry forums, baby center forum, new mothers forums.
✔ No matter what trimester or pregnancy stage you are in; get tips, baby names suggestion and motivation from our community of pregnant women.
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about maternity, childbirth, prenatal vitamins, pregnancy guide, baby names, baby kicks counter: best baby center around!
✔ Compare other pregnant mom-to-be experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter, contractions and ultrasound appointments.
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track events, contractions, baby kicks in your calendar
"Love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“Listen up pregnant mothers, this app is for you! As a pregnant mom, I get up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, baby names suggestion, contractions and more with this app.”- Roxy
“Best for pregnant women, expecting mother and their babies! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. lots of info from conception to childbirth to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to birth.” - Sam
“As the husband of my pregnant wife, this app was useful. This app is not just for pregnant women but for men too! I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, child birth, contractions and going into labor.”- Phil
“I’m in my 2nd trimester and this app has become my ultimate baby center to guide me through pregnancy stages! I got my baby’s name from their forums! I’m more prepared for childbirth from this app!” -Stacey
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for all three trimesters! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy stage symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments" -Jen
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns. With I’m Expecting, everyday is mother’s day. Happy mother’s day to all the mom’s-to-be.
- Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
- A daily feed of pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents, created just for you
- Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
- Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
- Meet moms-to-be in the same week of pregnancy and share experiences, tips, photos and encouragement in your birth group
- Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting style, and more!
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
Are you expecting? Are you pregnant? Pregnancy Week by Week Guide is one of the best free pregnancy week by week guide.
Keep up with your baby’s development and your body’s changes while you’re expecting.
Find advice on antenatal care, antenatal diet, antenatal exercise, where to have your baby, what happens during pregnancy, labour and more. Week by Week growth and changes in you and your baby will keep you update about pregnancy week by week.
Pregnancy Week by Week guide is the ultimate guide on your pregnancy. Follow your pregnancy every week with this complete guide. Each week offers information about your body and baby's, as well as several tips: food, health, symptoms, medications,... Keep healthy while you are expecting.
Schematic pictures of your pregnancy and your baby each week. Find out what's going on with this week by week pregnancy guide.
Some reviews from Pregnancy Week by Week Guide users
"Pregnancy Week by Week guide helps the soon to be mothers and fathers learn more about the antenatal period...The only thing better is seeing the doctor in person" -
See more: http://www.appreviewcentral.net/2014/05/21/pregnancy-week-week-android-app-review/
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"The best antenatal guide"
"Good summary of pregnancy week by week No hassle of having to key in info. If you already know you are at what week, this pregnancy week by week is a good reference"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cool prenatal free app. The best way to follow my pregnancy"
"Control my pregnancy with this free pregnancy week by week guide"
"Amazing pregnancy week by week guide "
"I like it I m happy to download such pregnancy week by week guide which helpful for me."
"I m expecting. Help full pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cute pregnancy week by week guide"
"I m expecting. This pregnancy week by week guide is the best"
"The Best prenatal guide in the market"
"I like it. Now I m expecting and I like all the different details it gives you. The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Good one. Helpful for my pregnancy tracking"
"Best antenatal information guide"
"The pics are great and the information very complete. I love this pregnancy week by week app"
"Looked real. I like this pregnancy tracker app"
"Nice app. Pregnancy Week by Week App is quite useful. My gf is expecting and i can see week by week progress report. thanks to this app"
"Nice app for pregnancy. I have recommended it to my friend GF. she is pregnant and she said that this app is cool."
"Best app to check pregnancy report week by week"
"Lovely Now i can see what happens in pregnancy week by week."
"Cool pregnancy week by week guide! I like it... I'm expecting and i really love to know about my baby... Thank you for the apps... Great Job! :)"
"This pregnancy week by week guide is very useful for all people"
"Love this app !!! Pregnancy week by week"
"I love pregnancy week by week app"
"I am expecting. Thanks Nice app"
"Helpfull I thing this app was a very helpfull guide for every expecting women"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week app"
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Antenatal period is so cool. I'm pregnant and pregnancy week by week guide is the best pregnancy week by week free app"
"Good pregnancy week by week app!! Attached with scan copy awesome!
"Pregnancy week by week guide is the best antenatal guide"
"Very helpful pregnancy week by week guide! I'm pregnant and I had no clue what was going on. This helped me a whole lot!
"Very amazing antenatal app. it keeps u on track and prepare for ur lovely baby. I just loved it. Good pregnancy week by week guide"
"Nice. The ultimate prenatal app"
"My pregnancy is now under control with pregnancy week by week guide"
If you are expecting try Pregnancy Week by Week Guide free prenatal app.
If you like this Pregnancy week by week guide app, please, rate it. So we must improve this app.
This app shows to you after entering some basic data your current week of pregnancy, how many days you're already pregnant, the current approximate size and weight of your baby and a few other important bits of information such as the date of the first prenatal visit, when your maternity leave will start (based on the German regulation), or the date on which it you can possibly feel the first child quickenings etc..
In addition, the app can be installed as a widget. So you can see on your screen at first glance the week in which you are in, how many days you're already pregnant, and how many days it will probably take give birth to your baby.
To activate the widget, touch your screen for a few seconds and then select the entry "widgets" and then the app "Pregnancy watcher".
Units of weight and length can be changed now.
Contents, colors and transparency of the widget are adjustable.
If there is anything you are not satiesfied with yet, give me a chance to correct it ;-)
In this case send me an email with the detected bug or the desired function!
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
NAMED A TIME.COM TOP APP - RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS - #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM - AN APPLE 'ESSENTIAL APP FOR PARENTS' NOW ON ANDROID!
Delivering a personal pregnancy experience to Android!
✔ Helpful information about you and your baby
✔ Stunning color images of your baby each week
✔ Weight tracker, kick counter, contraction timer
✔ Personal My Baby and Doctor Says sections
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• Written by doctors along with mothers-to-be
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says section
• Highest-rated pregnancy app
• Daily Tips by Parents® Magazine!
• Stunning fetal-development images
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Images adapt to your baby's gender
• Follow your baby by your actual due date
• Choose a name to track your baby
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
• Share your progress through Facebook
• Email notes and development information
VISUAL PREGNANCY TIMELINE
• Scan your entire pregnancy at a glance
• See when tests and procedures occur
DOCTOR VISIT PLANNER
• Create a list of questions for your doctor
• Track all your doctor appointments
• Record your doctor's answers
TO DO LIST
• Manage your pregnancy-related tasks
• Check off the items you've completed
HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST
• See what you should bring to the hospital
• Add or delete items to the list
• Get advice about the gear you need
• Customize your shopping list
• Record and track your weight
• User-friendly classic scale design
• Record your baby's kicks as they occur
• Announce your kicks on Facebook
• Simple and reliable tool to record contractions
• Recall information about your contractions
• Post contraction information on Facebook
We are thrilled to partner with Every Mother Counts for the Bump It Forward campaign during the month of October. For every download of the app, we will make a donation to this amazing non-profit organization that, both in the United States and throughout the world, brings education, resources and aid to women to ensure they have safe pregnancies and childbirths.
The Bump Pregnancy app features:
● NEW! Clean design that focuses on keeping everything simple.
● NEW! Feed of authoritative articles, Q&As, community posts and tools timed to the exact week of your pregnancy.
● NEW! From the editors of The Bump, thousands of articles and Q&As that explain in everyday, supportive language what’s happening with your body and baby.
● Community forums that support over 15 MILLION moms and moms-to-be.
● Week-by-week checklist so you won’t forget a thing. And everything you check off on the app syncs with The Bump website.
● Take (and share) belly photos, and see them unfold in a slideshow of your own pregnancy.
This is only the beginning. Over the next few months the hard-working team of The Bump will bring you a whole new set of features so you can manage your pregnancy, personalize the app experience, search across both content and community at the same time, and much, much more. It’s never been a better time to be pregnant!
In the end, this is your app. Please submit your suggestions using our feedback tool from the “More” navigation, and tell us how we can make it better for you. We read (and frequently reply to) every suggestion, and each feature in this release is the direct result of someone just like you sharing her ideas for what would make the perfect pregnancy app. Make your voice heard!
Finally, if you love The Bump Pregnancy app and want to help other pregnant mothers-to-be, please take a moment to write a review in the Play Store. We thank you!
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Designed in 3D, PregAPP provides a rare look into the entire development process.
Expectant moms and dads are walked through baby’s growth week by week.
Follow baby’s miraculous development from the very first weeks and your first midnight pickle cravings through all of baby’s shifts, twists, and little kicks.
Connect with your baby during the nine months prior to meeting face to face.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Latviešu, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Svenska, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Pregnancy period calendar
Weekly information about pregnancy
WomanLog Pregnancy Pro:
Pregnancy report: Send PDF file to an e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Forecasts of the pregnancy period must be viewed as theoretical forecasts that may differ from the actual pregnancy period. Pregnancy week description is general and theoretic, it may not correspond to the actual development stage of a particular pregnancy.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
♣ Weekly Stages of Baby
♣ Weekly Stages of Pregnant Mother
♣ Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
♣ Common Concern & Advices
♣ Good to Know tips
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but with so much pregnancy information available all over, we've made it super easy for you to get all the pregnancy info you need in one place. This easy-to-use Pregnancy app guide you to all the changes taking place in your baby — and in you!
Week by Week pregnancy facts includes a description & images of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find important medical info that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Enjoy reading!! Dowload NOW for free - Pregnancy Nutrition Tips"
Install the Pregnancy Week by Week App which is one of the best pregnancy apps and just enter your due date to the pregnancy app.
The Pregnancy App will calculate how many weeks pregnant you are and will show you the information you need to know for your stage of pregnancy.
Grandmother, grandfather and other family members can also use our pregnancy apps.
★ See pregnancy progress and baby's development.
★ Follow the pregnancy calendar.
★ Useful pregnancy tracker
★ Track your baby's kick with kick counter ( Also can be used as a contraction timer)
★ See daily tips during your 9 months
★ See how big your baby is
★ Track development of your baby with high quality fetus images.
★ Advice for both expecting mum and dad.
★ Health tips for your little baby,mum and dad
★ Shows fetal height
★ Shows fetal weight
★ Have healthy pregnancy
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 39 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 58 Countries.
Over 30,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?
It does more than track your period. It can replace so many apps. I use it for tracking my moods and symptoms so I don't have to think so hard when my doctor asks me if anything is out of the ordinary. Plus it's super cute too.
Period Calendar, The best app to help track your period, cycle and ovulation, especially useful for those women wishing to conceive, or birth control, contraceptive.
Period Calendar is the easy application for girls as Period calculator or Fertile & Ovulation calculator and track ovulation, cervical mucus, fertility and my cycle with professional quality which you can check The pregnancy chance every day, keep fitness, BMI, lose weight, pill reminder, like your discreet diary, also period tracker for irregular periods.
Except the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight,BMI, temperature, BMI, note or pill reminder which you want contraceptive or birch control, also you can choose Backup data to Google account.
It is most simple period tracker for irregular periods, pink pad regular periods, pill reminder,but safe to keep your period ovulation tracker secret, pregnancy apps, can switch account if need to track another person, can send period ovulation tracker data to doctor through period tracker.
Period Calendar pregnancy apps is free with all features! Period tracker pill reminder light pink pad worth you try the cycle period tracker contraceptive light pink pad and won't let you down, period tracker for irregular periods.
Please note the notifications & widgets don’t work if move this app to SD card.
★ Check pregnancy chance every day from calendar
★ Contraceptive pill reminder (include pill, ring, patch & injection)
★ Google Account data backup and Restoration
★ Backup your period and lunacycle tracker data to phone or email
★ Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods
★ Unique period tracker pink pad diary design
★ Intimacy tracker, lunacycle
★ 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose, cervical mucus
★ Pregnancy mode when get pregnant or finish pregnancy
★ Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
★ Weight BMI, and temperature charts
★ Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management
★ Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
★Period ovulation tracker menstrual cycles pregnancy apps
★ Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
★ Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
★ Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
★ Security protections for period tracker light contraceptive
★ Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
★ Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email
★ Multi language to choose
★ View or search all notes through timeline
Period Calendar is very safety, please contact us if you have any security question.
For filling e-mail address when setting password or backup data to gmail;
For Google account, Gmail, Dropbox, cloud storage data backup & restoration;
This permission is for starting up notification & widgets even reboot the phone;
For notification vibration;
For writing data to SD card & reading data from SD card;
Like your doctor does at each control with a Pregnancy Wheel (also called gestational Disc, Obstetric Wheel, or Pregnancy Calculator), today through Gestograma of Facemamá.com, you will be able to access from your device to everything you need to know about the development of your pregnancy.
With this useful application you can get, within seconds and by only rotating the wheel until your last menstrual period (LMP), details of:
- BPD (Bi Parietal Diameter) or diameter of your baby’s head
- LF (femur length), it is the longest bone in the body of your baby.
- Size or Height
- AFP (Abdominal Fetal Perimeter) or circumference of your baby's abdomen
About you, mom:
- Number of weeks of pregnancy
- Possible Birth Date of your baby
- Estimated weight gain, very useful to determine whether you are exceeded in weight
- Uterine Height, or how much your uterus has grown in pregnancy
- The max number of contractions per hour in the actual pregancy week
And as each stage of pregnancy is different, this application will allow you access to details of each week from facemama.com, guiding you with the changes in your body, the necessary care, special situations and all that can generate confusion to you.
The contents of “weeks of pregnancy“ also shows you images and videos of 3D ultrasound. (This feature requires internet connection).
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to email@example.com. We will appreciate it.
Good ratings and reviews will encourage us to keep improving this tool for you.
This app has the following features:
User-friendly data entry and import
Statistics, reports, graphs
Useful information and childcare tips
With “Baby Care,” you can:
Keep track of the important milestones
First smile, first tooth, first steps, first words—you can keep a record of these and many other important events with the use of “Baby Care.” It is possible to transfer the data to a memory card or another device.
Write a blog and upload photos
Make daily diary entries—save information about the most precious, amazing, or funny moments in the life of your baby. Do not miss any opportunities to take pictures of your little one and attach a photo to every entry in your blog.
Monitor baby’s development
Your entries in the "Feeding," "Sleeping," "Walking," "Diapers," "Teeth," "Symptoms" and other sections will help you better understand the needs of your child and satisfy those needs. The information that you enter in this application will also be useful to your child’s pediatrician.
Making entries together
Use the app together with other family members. The next version will have a feature enabling data exchange between multiple devices. It’s not only the baby’s mother who can post entries from her mobile with the use of the app, but also the dad, nanny, grandmother, and other family members. The website, where your information will be stored, is currently being developed. Your relatives and friends will be able to see how your baby grows on this website.
Please note that we are going to improve and develop the app. Please do not hurry to give “Baby Care” a bad rating. If you are not satisfied with something, send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we can make this app even better!
We hope that you will like “Baby Care!” We wish you every success with it!
- This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
- The calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
- The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
- The calendar allows you to keep track of your menstrual cycles and view that information .
- The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
- Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
- With this Menstrual Calendar you can create your temperature statistics. It will help you to prognose your individual ovulation accurate.
- With this calendar you can create your weight statistics.
- Woman Calendar allows you to create notes very easily and even assign reminder so you won't forget them.
- In addition, by using our application, you can track your own daily biorhythm. With Biorhythms you can have more awareness of themselves and plan their activities in the most favorable.
- This application has to offer is a complete analysis of biorhythms marked with different colors and they show in percentages the physical, intellectual, emotional. You can improve the quality of your lives by monitoring the highs and lows of these cycles and acting accordingly.
- You can personalize it with your own dates of pregnancy, personal notes, etc.
- Woman Calendar includes a module pregnancy.
- Each week of pregnancy includes a description of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find recommendation that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
- This menstrual calendar will help you track your pregnancy symptoms, monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy.
- Besides, Woman Calendar is a simple application to help you count your baby movements with Kick Counter. Kick Counter is an easy way to count your baby's kicks during pregancy. Kick Counter is a way to help you know if your baby is active and healthy. Simply click the button and Kick Counter will stop the time and keep track of the number of movements.
- Kick Counter lets you view all past kick counts which makes it easy to see if your baby was more or less active than usual. Counting and tracking your baby’s movements is a safe and very simple way to monitor the well-being of your baby everyday during the third trimester.
- This Menstrual Calendar offers you a guide to the pelvic floor muscle training. Easy to follow Kegel exercises and daily reminders making this the easy way for both women to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercises can be done during pregnancy or after childbirth to try to prevent urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises might also be helpful for women who have persistent difficulty reaching orgasm.
- You can do Kegel exercises discreetly just about any time. For any kind of exercises to be effective and beneficial they need to be done regularly and for a prolonged period of time. Daily reminders to alert you to perform the exercises.
- You can perform the scheduled events once per day, or more, just specify the start, stop, and time between as needed. You can customize the program to your needs.
• This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
• Woman Calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
• The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
• The program lets you set reminders.
• Woman Calendar / Feminap is completely customizable, allowing you to select the temperature format, customize the number of days of the different periods (cycle length, fertile period, menstruation, and luteal phase length) and the calendar colors and icons.
• It also has the ability to generate reports.
• Users can also add a note, symptoms, mood on any day of the month.
• Woman Calendar also offers a history which shows the numbers of cycles tracked, the estimated date of your next period, the first day of your last period, and if your cycles are regular or not.
• The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
• Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
Woman Calendar includes a number of other useful tools for you:
• Basal Body Temperature Chart (BBT)
• Weight chart
• Parameters of the body (chest, waist, hips)
• Kegel exercises