It brings the following features to you:
- deal investigators
- draw ancient one, gurdian, herald and institution
- help with monster borders
- calculate limits
The big Expansions "Dunwich", "Kingsport" and "Innsmouth" are all supported.
This is not an official app from Fantasy Flight Games.
The Star Wars Dice app is the ultimate accessory for both the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game and the Star Wars Roleplaying Game from Fantasy Flight Games. This comprehensive application allows you to quickly and conveniently select and roll custom dice for FFG’s Star Wars games, and even includes an assortment of standard dice for all your gaming needs!
The Star Wars Dice app includes:
A comprehensive dice roller that can be used to roll X-Wing custom dice, Star Wars RPG custom dice, or standard polyhedral dice in seven types
Features eight iconic Star Wars backgrounds and six distinct sound packs
Jump right in with an intuitive radial menu and interactive help guide
TI3 Stats Tracker is a simple app to keep track of all of the racial abilities and technology bonuses that apply to any of the ships or ground forces in the board game Twilight Imperium, 3rd Edition, by Fantasy Flight Games.
- Track ship stats according to race and tech.
- Set which expansions you are using to only show relevant units, races, and tech.
- Tech panel shows which techs your race can legally acquire based on the other techs you already have.
- NEW! Long press a tech to get the tech description.
- NEW! Combat panel to see side-by-side comparison of attack values, including action card modifiers.
How does it work?
Swipe to the left and right to find players 1-8. Pick the race for each player. It will automatically set their starting technologies and adjust their unit stats appropriately. As each player acquires technology, click the “Tech…” button for that player and check the appropriate technology. Their unit stats will be automatically adjusted.
It will also retain all player information, even if the device is shut off. There is a reset option in the menu to erase all of the players stats and start from scratch.
About TI3 Stats:
TI3 Stats is a fan-made creation, and the creator is in no way affiliated with Fantasy Flight Games. The board game Twilight Imperium, 3rd edition is copyright (c) Fantasy Flight Games.
Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition is ™ and © by Fantasy Flight Games. All rights reserved.
Players can combine the dice of items for attack or defense into a dice-pool and roll this pool. The roll-result is displayed in a combined fashion.
A manual is integrated.
I am looking forward to feature-requests/positive criticism!
- Added probabilities for Defense
- Modified layout of probabilities for Attack: If range is always 0, then a list is shown instead of a matrix
- list-view changed to tile-view
- default language is now english
- added the green die from the addon "Labyrinth of Ruin". Many thanks to Anthony Sciola for providing info about the green die!
- Internal refactoring: build process switched to Maven; split into modules
- New Language:
- Russian (Thanks to Ingo Riedel)
- decreased the sensitivity of the shake-sensor again. problem was, that on starting the app, the dice were rolled without actually intended.
- scrolling of the Probability Matrix is now a little smoother
- increased the sensitivity of the shake-sensor.
- fixed a bug on tablets: on contextmenu-actions on items sometimes dice of the other category were displayed/used.
- for the current attack-dicepool now the probabilities for each range/damage-combination can be listed in tabular form.
- By popular request: Now you can throw the dice by shaking your phone. (Not available on tables) (refer to Preferences)
- Internal refactoring (database-requests are made using the Loader-Mechanism of Android)
- improved stability of connection to Random.org
- alternatively Random.org can be used as source of randomness. Random.org uses an algorithm, which produces "more realistic" random numbers than the algorithm provided by Android. A internet-connection is needed. (refer to Preferences)
- Better support for different screen-sizes:
- Tabbed Layout for small displays, with two-line-items (only portrait-mode)
- Bigger displays have a two-list-layout (portrait- and landscape-mode)
- New Languages:
- Spanish (Thanks to Eduard Enriquez),
- French (Thanks to Matthieu Laneuville)
- 3 new sounds for rolling dice
- Maximum 9 dice per item
- Changed roll-animation
- Only dice appropriate for the category of the item are shown. Blue, Red, Yellow for category Attack, Black, Grey, Brown for category Defense.
- The roll-result for category Defense doesn't show Surges and Range any more.
- New Languages:
- Romanian (Thanks to my girlfriend Ina),
- Italian (Thanks to Simone Del'Togno)
- The roll-result-icons look more like the icons of the game (Surge, Shield, Heart)
- Reworked the app-icon and the dice-icons.
More from developer
RotoHelper optimizes your fantasy sports roster. It integrates with Yahoo Fantasy sports to configure your daily lineups and maximize your chances of winning. With RotoHelper, you'll never leave a starting pitcher's shutout on your bench again.
RotoHelper is currently available for the Yahoo Fantasy Hockey 2013 season (NHL).
ANALYZE: RotoHelper determines your teams' optimal daily lineups using a variety of indicators, including player rank and starting status.
OPTIMIZE: With one tap, RotoHelper sets your optimal lineup for you and repots on the changes it has made.
SYNC: RotoHelper can be (optionally) configured to optimize your lineup nightly, without any interaction, displaying a notification when it has finished. If your Android device is on, RotoHelper is working for you.
SECURE: RotoHelper integrates with Yahoo Fantasy Sports using the OAuth protocol, which means that it never knows your Yahoo username or password - just your teams and their players.
Looking for the latest RotoHelper news? Follow us on Twitter @RotoHelper.