★ Incredible Database: Cor.kz brings the power of CellarTracker's humungous wine database to the palm of your hand. Browse or search more than 1,100,000 wines and over 2,000,000 reviews.
★ Barcode Scanning: Cor.kz scans the UPC/EAN barcodes present on many wines. Note that some wines don’t have bar codes, and some wines re-use barcodes for multiple vintages (you’ll be presented with a choice of vintage). We see a success rate of about 65% on scanned codes and it’s getting better every day!
★ Compare Wines: Cor.kz is the only Android wine application that provides side-by-side comparisons. Trying to decide what to buy at the wine shop, or what to order from the wine list? Want to know how the 1997 compares to the 1998? Compare ratings, retail prices, drinking windows, and more -- at a glance!
★ Ratings, Notes, and Wishlists: When you drink a bottle, record a score and your tasting notes. When you find a great bottle, add it to your wishlist, or email the wine's information to yourself or to friends.
★ Consumption History: View your previously consumed wines, along with your ratings and tasting notes. Never again will you wonder "what was that fantastic wine I had last week?"
★ Cellar Management: Add new wine to your CellarTracker inventory right from your phone. Browse your current inventory, sorting by rating or drinking window. And when you drink a bottle, Cor.kz will automatically remove it from your inventory.
★ Social Connection: Twitter and Facebook integration lets your friends know what wine you're drinking - and what you think about it - in real time.
★ Pricing: Cor.kz automatically shows pricing data from hundreds of online sources on over 90% of wines users look up.
★ Reference: Definitions and articles for more than 500 common wine terms, including varietals, regions, and fancy wine jargon. Confused about the difference between Climat and Climate? So were we. Now we're not.
Cor.kz is backed by tremendous customer support. We are continuing to improve the app and are very responsive to feedback and suggestions. Drop by our forums and let us know what you think.
*** Some features require a free CellarTracker account, which can be easily set up from within Cor.kz. Or use your existing CellarTracker account. Note that due to the size of the wine database, you will need an Internet connection to use Cor.kz.
"A delicious download for your app collection" - USA Today
Choosing wine is difficult. Drync lets you scan and buy wine the moment you try it. Rate, remember, share and buy in seconds for home delivery by simply taking a photo of the wine label.
Simply snap a photo of any wine label and the app instantly recognizes it. You can scan labels from bottles, magazines, computer screens, even billboards!
Drync uses state-of-the-art image recognition and a massive database of wine to identify your wine. With the largest selection of wines for sale online, competitive prices, and low everyday shipping costs, you can now buy nearly any wine the moment you taste it.
Looking for your next favorite wine? Discover new wines with hand-selected recommendations from top sommeliers and educators, professionally curated picks for special occasions, and popular wines from other Drync members.
- Snap a photo of a wine label and Drync instantly matches the wine to show price, ratings, and notes
- Buy wine in seconds for delivery to your doorstep
- Share what you’re drinking with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Track your wines, ratings, and tasting notes
- Discover new wines with hand-selected recommendations from top sommeliers and educators, wines for special occasions, and popular wines from other Drync members.
- Backup and synchronization to the cloud so you can also manage your wines on drync.com
- Secure e-commerce platform and easy to use checkout function in “Wine Cart”
// For customer support, suggestions, ideas on how to make our mobile app better or other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-871-6226. //
• Take a photo and get to know any wine in seconds
• Remember wines and explore more of them
• Get personalized wine recommendations
• Share experiences and be inspired by friends
• Find the best rated wines in nearby shops
Vivino simplifies your path to enjoying great wines.
The app helps you remember your favorites, learn more about wine, and which one to choose for next occasion. Snap a photo of any wine, and while you have a sip we automatically recognize it from our database of more than 3 million wines. If the app doesn’t match it immediately, our team will do it for you as quickly as we can.
Discover all you want to know about wines, explore friend’s ratings and get personal recommendations based on your taste, simply browse wines in nearby stores or locate the ones on your Vivino Wish List.
• Snap a photo, recognize and save wines. We manually identify the few wines not immediately recognized.
• Simple and straightforward - find all you want about wines, prices or ratings.
• Add wines to your Wish List to ensure great future experiences - and know where to buy which wines with our Nearby function
• Get personalized recommendations based on your taste
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail or Contacts and be inspired by their wine experiences.
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 2 million users.
• Like and comment on their ratings.
• Scan offline, we keep your image and resume when you are connected.
• Upload old pictures from your photo album and store on your wine list. Know when to drink, adding a Drinking Window to your wines.
This PRO version also includes:
• PRO: Simple cellar management with My Cellar: Log the wines you own, sort them by price, rating or date and add notes.
• PRO: Get in the Fast Track for manual matching - it really is a fast track.
• PRO: Support Vivino, so we can keep improving the app. Your help is much appreciated.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app, built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 3 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
PLEASE NOTE that the vintage ratings are for wine regions and not for single wines.
*** Countries (with 130 wine regions):
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand.
from 1912: for the best Vintage Ports
from 1945: for the best Bordeaux
from 1980: for most other wine regions
...until 2012 (2012 as preview).
*** Number of vintage ratings:
*** How to find them:
You’re at a loss from which region a Bandol, a Charlemagne or a Frascati comes? Select the wine regions directly from the index with approximately 550 entries. This will guide you to the correct region (e.g., Bandol -> Provence; Charlemagne -> Côte d’Or, Burgundy; Frascati -> Lazio, Italy).
*** How to compare them:
You want to know, e.g., in which regions the 2008 vintage came out especially well? It’s a breeze with the sophisticated search screen.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series. No frills, just the essential facts on wine.
- Quickly find a wine by scanning its barcode
- Provide a picture of the bottle by taking a picture or choosing one from your mobile
- Enhanced wine's picture by cropping, adjusting brightness/contrast and rotation
- sort and/or filter wines
- add tags to wines in order to find them easily
- customize field's values
- backup/restore wines on your sdcard
- export wines in a readable html file or in a csv file and share by email, dropbox, others...
- import wines from csv files
- skins support
- navigate between dialogs with gestures
In your custom list of My Wines you can add all the details of your favorite wines: photo, grapes or composition, price, origin, vineyard's name, etc..
My Wines is designed for wine lovers.
When you are ordering a good wine or you are in the store buying wine, you can check your personal list to compare vintages, grape varieties, wineries and even prices.
You can carry your personal wine book with you.
Just add your wines through a simple form.
You can add a photo to each wine from the pictures stored on your android smartphone or you can use the camera to take a picture of the bottle (or even of the ocasion to keep the memory forever.)
My Wines has a scoring system for you to give points to each wine.
You have 6 listings: Red Wine, Rosé Wine, White Wine, Favorites, Sparkling, Fortified and To try
Added option to import wines from trial version
A few user interface improvements
Swipe to pass from one wine to the next/previous
More improvements coming soon...
* Intuitive User Interface
* Comprehensive database with over 20 countries, 150 regions and 1200 sub-regions with the ability to add your own
* Dictionary with over 100 key terms
* Share notes to Facebook, Google+ and Email
Please email us from the help screen with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
About 430 regions of the 13 most important wine countries are systematically presented and made accessible in this App. The text centres on grape variety proportions, quality grading, shelf life and most of the characteristics of the wines.
The essential facts about over 680 types of wine:
- Which grapes are used in an Amarone della Valpolicella?
- What are the typical aromas of a Ribera del Duero?
- What is the general quality and shelf life of a Madiran?
- Which are the differences between a Margaux and a St-Estèphe?
- 2'500 vintage ratings (generally from 1990 to 2009)
All this on your Android device, to join any conversation about wine in a relaxed and convincing way.
This App is based on the successful book “Die Weinsteckbriefe” (The Wine Profiles) by Kurt Gibel, who also published the best-selling “Weine degustieren – leicht & spielend” (Wine Tasting – Relaxed and Easy; 2010: 11th edition).
Share your wine reviews with Wine Cellar Community, which is a growing community of wine enthusiasts that want to share their wine drinking experiences with others
Here are some of the features of Wine Cellar:
1. Translate wine reviews to your local language.
2. Follow other wine reviewers.
3. Receive automatic notifications when new wine reviews are added to the community.
4. Share wine reviews with Wine Cellar Community.
5. Search the community for top-rated wine reviews.
Wine Cellar requires the following permissions, in order to:
1. Full Internet Access
To interact with Wine Cellar Community, which is a growing community of wine enthusiasts that want to share their wine drinking experiences with others.
And to search for Wineries and Bars around your current location.
2. Your Location
To Geotag the location where you review a wine.
3. Hardware Control
To take pictures, when reviewing wines
4. Storage: Save pictures to the SD Card
It can also backup your Wine Reviews database, to the SD card.
Use Wine Tracker to:
■ View your wine cellar contents
■ Track orders (shipments, wine futures)
■ Maintain a wishlist of wines you would like to try
■ Sort, search, and select the next bottle to try
■ Setup drinking windows and alerts for when to open that special bottle
■ Seamlessly share your database across your devices
■ Quickly search the internet for information about your wines
■ Enter tasting notes, take photos, and score wines using our detailed rating guide (nose/balance/complexity)
■ View vintage charts for hundreds of region & varietal combinations to see if a wine is from a good vintage and ready to drink
■ Share your tasting experiences with your friends
■ Import/Export your database as a spreadsheet with your PC
■ Integrated bar code scanner
Starting with version 3.0, you can easily transfer your database from the free version of the app or from other devices. Upon startup, you will be asked to create an account to save your database. All devices sharing that account will be synced with each other.
Upon startup, Wine Tracker will download a small database containing hundreds of regions, subregions & varietals. You can easily add new country/region/subregion/varietal combos by pressing the bottom-right button in the Regions database screen.
We would like to hear your feedback as well as what features you'd like to see in upcoming releases. You can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application requires the following permissions:
Network communications: allows access to the internet to sync the regions database, and to perform online searches on a particular wine
Storage: allows you to export/save your wine database to your SD card.
Hardware controls: allows you to take and store photos of your wines
lookup info such as locale, vintage, pricing, wine reviews, & more!
For Android 1.5+ & Froyo
Droid X HTC EVO Eris Nexus One HTC Incredible + more
Typical questions are:
• What does it mean when wine has a vanilla aroma?
• Which are the typical tasting characteristics of a Rioja?
• Where in the world is Hunter Valley?
• From which wine region does the Fleurie come?
• Which are the main grape varieties in a Chianti?
• For how long would you store a vintage port?
• Where is the main growing region for Grüner Veltliner?
You can control the questions in the App:
• Chose from three difficulty levels and 13 countries.
• You might want to start with geography, for example. As your knowledge increases, you add other modules.
How are you doing?
• The proportion of correct answers is continuously shown; wrong answers are earmarked to be shown again.
• Chose between sessions of 20, 50, or 100 questions.
The free version includes about 100 questions.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series for wine buffs. No frills, just the essentials about wine. By Kurt Gibel, author of the best-selling tasting guide “Weine degustieren – leicht und spielend” (13th edition, 2011).
Quick guide to select the best wine for every occasion.
Use the table with the official classification of the vintages of the names of Spanish origin, and will know if the harvest of the region each year has been excellent(5), very good(4), good(3), fair(2) or poor(1).
Official rating for the vintage Spanish D.O.
Quick selection guide for the best wine for every occasion.
Use the table for the official rating of the Vintage Spanish Denomination of Origin, to see if the harvest of the region for each year has been excellent (5), very good (4), good (3), regular (2) o deficient (1)
If you have to choose wine for a special occasion and you are not well versed with wines, this will be a great asset to you.
Information provided by the regulatory councils of the DO
Using Fav Wines, you can make a complete register of your wines, like date and place of taste and also the characteristics of wine. In addition, tasters can rate the sensations caused by the wine. It has an intuitive interface and very easy to use.
Nevermore forget your favorite wine!
Read along with the text as you watch the videos, then take a fun quiz to find out what you've learned! The innovative videobook format is intuitive to use and lets you quickly navigate with the swipe of a finger.
• Easy-to-follow video demonstrations
• Expert tips
• Serving and decanting suggestions
• Overview on 24 types of wine
With over 100 wineries in the state of Pennsylvania, you're certain to find one near you. Wine Country helps you experience them with features like:
- list all wineries by name
- list wineries by region
- show wineries on map (map view or satellite view)
- one-click navigate from map view or list view
- one-click dailing of winery
- one-click access to email winery
- hours of operation clearly displayed
Wine is only one part of the winery experience. Wine Country helps you embrace the entire experience with additional features such as:
- wine pairing list
- link to local wine events in your area
- tasting tips from PennsylvaniaWine.com
Wineries are sourced by Pennsylvania Wines. If your favorite is not listed (a possibility if they are not members of the association), send an email with the name and website address. A link to the developer is accessible off the Menu within the app.
Access fine location and access coarse location permissions are used only to display your location when using maps.
Follow on Twitter @AndroidsFuture