★ Incredible Database: Cor.kz brings the power of CellarTracker's humungous wine database to the palm of your hand. Browse or search more than 1,100,000 wines and over 2,000,000 reviews.
★ Barcode Scanning: Cor.kz scans the UPC/EAN barcodes present on many wines. Note that some wines don’t have bar codes, and some wines re-use barcodes for multiple vintages (you’ll be presented with a choice of vintage). We see a success rate of about 65% on scanned codes and it’s getting better every day!
★ Compare Wines: Cor.kz is the only Android wine application that provides side-by-side comparisons. Trying to decide what to buy at the wine shop, or what to order from the wine list? Want to know how the 1997 compares to the 1998? Compare ratings, retail prices, drinking windows, and more -- at a glance!
★ Ratings, Notes, and Wishlists: When you drink a bottle, record a score and your tasting notes. When you find a great bottle, add it to your wishlist, or email the wine's information to yourself or to friends.
★ Consumption History: View your previously consumed wines, along with your ratings and tasting notes. Never again will you wonder "what was that fantastic wine I had last week?"
★ Cellar Management: Add new wine to your CellarTracker inventory right from your phone. Browse your current inventory, sorting by rating or drinking window. And when you drink a bottle, Cor.kz will automatically remove it from your inventory.
★ Social Connection: Twitter and Facebook integration lets your friends know what wine you're drinking - and what you think about it - in real time.
★ Pricing: Cor.kz automatically shows pricing data from hundreds of online sources on over 90% of wines users look up.
★ Reference: Definitions and articles for more than 500 common wine terms, including varietals, regions, and fancy wine jargon. Confused about the difference between Climat and Climate? So were we. Now we're not.
Cor.kz is backed by tremendous customer support. We are continuing to improve the app and are very responsive to feedback and suggestions. Drop by our forums and let us know what you think.
*** Some features require a free CellarTracker account, which can be easily set up from within Cor.kz. Or use your existing CellarTracker account. Note that due to the size of the wine database, you will need an Internet connection to use Cor.kz.
• Take a photo and get to know any wine in seconds
• Remember wines and explore more of them
• Get personalized wine recommendations
• Share experiences and be inspired by friends
• Find the best rated wines in nearby shops
Vivino simplifies your path to enjoying great wines.
The app helps you remember your favorites, learn more about wine, and which one to choose for next occasion. Snap a photo of any wine, and while you have a sip we automatically recognize it from our database of more than 3 million wines. If the app doesn’t match it immediately, our team will do it for you as quickly as we can.
Discover all you want to know about wines, explore friend’s ratings and get personal recommendations based on your taste, simply browse wines in nearby stores or locate the ones on your Vivino Wish List.
• Snap a photo, recognize and save wines. We manually identify the few wines not immediately recognized.
• Simple and straightforward - find all you want about wines, prices or ratings.
• Add wines to your Wish List to ensure great future experiences - and know where to buy wines with our Nearby function
• Get personalized recommendations based on your taste
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or Gmail and be inspired by their wine experiences.
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 4 million users.
• Like and comment on their ratings.
• Scan offline, we keep your image and resume when you are connected.
• Upload old pictures from your photo album and store on your wine list. Know when to drink, adding a Drinking Window to your wines.
This PRO version also includes:
• PRO: Simple cellar management with My Cellar: Log the wines you own, sort them by price, rating or date and add notes.
• PRO: Get in the Fast Track for manual matching - it really is a fast track.
• PRO: Support Vivino, so we can keep improving the app. Your help is much appreciated.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app, built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 3 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
PLEASE NOTE that the vintage ratings are for wine regions and not for single wines.
*** Countries (with 130 wine regions):
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand.
from 1912: for the best Vintage Ports
from 1945: for the best Bordeaux
from 1980: for most other wine regions
...until 2012 (2012 as preview).
*** Number of vintage ratings:
*** How to find them:
You’re at a loss from which region a Bandol, a Charlemagne or a Frascati comes? Select the wine regions directly from the index with approximately 550 entries. This will guide you to the correct region (e.g., Bandol -> Provence; Charlemagne -> Côte d’Or, Burgundy; Frascati -> Lazio, Italy).
*** How to compare them:
You want to know, e.g., in which regions the 2008 vintage came out especially well? It’s a breeze with the sophisticated search screen.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series. No frills, just the essential facts on wine.
- Quickly find a wine by scanning its barcode
- Provide a picture of the bottle by taking a picture or choosing one from your mobile
- Enhanced wine's picture by cropping, adjusting brightness/contrast and rotation
- sort and/or filter wines
- add tags to wines in order to find them easily
- customize field's values
- backup/restore wines on your sdcard
- export wines in a readable html file or in a csv file and share by email, dropbox, others...
- import wines from csv files
- skins support
- navigate between dialogs with gestures
In your custom list of My Wines you can add all the details of your favorite wines: photo, grapes or composition, price, origin, vineyard's name, etc..
My Wines is designed for wine lovers.
When you are ordering a good wine or you are in the store buying wine, you can check your personal list to compare vintages, grape varieties, wineries and even prices.
You can carry your personal wine book with you.
Just add your wines through a simple form.
You can add a photo to each wine from the pictures stored on your android smartphone or you can use the camera to take a picture of the bottle (or even of the ocasion to keep the memory forever.)
My Wines has a scoring system for you to give points to each wine.
You have 6 listings: Red Wine, Rosé Wine, White Wine, Favorites, Sparkling, Fortified and To try
Added option to import wines from trial version
A few user interface improvements
Swipe to pass from one wine to the next/previous
More improvements coming soon...
"A delicious download for your app collection" - USA Today
Choosing wine is difficult. Drync lets you scan and buy wine the moment you try it. Rate, remember, share and buy in seconds for home delivery by simply taking a photo of the wine label.
Simply snap a photo of any wine label and the app instantly recognizes it. You can scan labels from bottles, magazines, computer screens, even billboards!
Drync uses state-of-the-art image recognition and a massive database of wine to identify your wine. With the largest selection of wines for sale online, competitive prices, and low everyday shipping costs, you can now buy nearly any wine the moment you taste it.
Looking for your next favorite wine? Discover new wines with hand-selected recommendations from top sommeliers and educators, professionally curated picks for special occasions, and popular wines from other Drync members.
- Snap a photo of a wine label and Drync instantly matches the wine to show price, ratings, and notes
- Buy wine in seconds for delivery to your doorstep
- Share what you’re drinking with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Track your wines, ratings, and tasting notes
- Discover new wines with hand-selected recommendations from top sommeliers and educators, wines for special occasions, and popular wines from other Drync members.
- Backup and synchronization to the cloud so you can also manage your wines on drync.com
- Secure e-commerce platform and easy to use checkout function in “Wine Cart”
// For customer support, suggestions, ideas on how to make our mobile app better or other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-871-6226. //
About 430 regions of the 13 most important wine countries are systematically presented and made accessible in this App. The text centres on grape variety proportions, quality grading, shelf life and most of the characteristics of the wines.
The essential facts about over 680 types of wine:
- Which grapes are used in an Amarone della Valpolicella?
- What are the typical aromas of a Ribera del Duero?
- What is the general quality and shelf life of a Madiran?
- Which are the differences between a Margaux and a St-Estèphe?
- 2'500 vintage ratings (generally from 1990 to 2009)
All this on your Android device, to join any conversation about wine in a relaxed and convincing way.
This App is based on the successful book “Die Weinsteckbriefe” (The Wine Profiles) by Kurt Gibel, who also published the best-selling “Weine degustieren – leicht & spielend” (Wine Tasting – Relaxed and Easy; 2010: 11th edition).
- Biggest wine rating database in the world
- Put over two million wine ratings at your fingertips
- Designed for use in restaurants & stores
- Fast, simple, and powerful search engine
- #1 in Wine on the iPhone
* Intuitive User Interface
* Comprehensive database with over 20 countries, 150 regions and 1200 sub-regions with the ability to add your own
* Dictionary with over 100 key terms
* Share notes to Facebook, Google+ and Email
Please email us from the help screen with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
The most authoritative guide to the Italian wine sector, Italian Wines is the product of the work of an extraordinary group of over sixty tasters. They travel Italy from north to south to select the best: 20,000 wines reviewed, produced by 2,350 wineries.
The most complete edition ever produced, this volume is rich in information useful to both professionals in the sector and to wine enthusiasts in general: addresses and contacts, but also winery size (hectares under vine and bottles produced), type of viticulture (conventional, organic, biodynamic or natural), information relevant to visiting and buying directly from the winery – these are only some of the detailed facts that are provided alongside descriptions of the territories, the wines, their styles and winemakers.
Each label is supplemented with an indication of its average price in wine shops, its price range, and by a qualitative evaluation based on the famous Gambero Rosso iconography: glasses, ranging from one to three, the sought-after Tre Bicchieri ranking, symbol of Italian wine excellence. 399 wines attained the highest rating from our experts in this year's edition. Also included, Tre Bicchieri Verdi, that is, the listing for Green Tre Bicchieri wines, 93 this year, the top ranking labels that are noteworthy for having been produced with particular attention to the environment and to organic or low-impact agriculture.
Italian Wines 2013 is the irreplaceable guide for all who work in the wine sector or are interested in quality Italian wine.
In mobile guide you will find:
- map of czech viticulture regions
- details about Moravian regions
- details about Bohemian regions
- history of winery in Czech republic
-categories of czech wine (still, sparkling, carbonated, liqueur, table, country, quality and more)
- a list of white wines
- a list of red wines
-detailed description of each of wines with images of grapes and basic characteristics
Using Fav Wines, you can make a complete register of your wines, like date and place of taste and also the characteristics of wine. In addition, tasters can rate the sensations caused by the wine. It has an intuitive interface and very easy to use.
Nevermore forget your favorite wine!
If you like wine, you might also want to describe your tasting experience with the appropriate words. However, it is not that easy to find the suitable terms to characterize a wine. In his book “Weine degustieren – leicht und spielend”, Kurt Gibel put an end to this lack for words (the book has sold about 85,000 copies until 2010).
This best-selling work is now available as an Android App.
- A guided, systematic sequence of all wine tasting steps, with additional tips for proper tasting.
- Explanations to the 120 essential tasting terms, and over 120 fragrances.
- Indications as to which characteristics or fragrances are typical for which wines.
You will learn the tasting terms in a playful way; soon you will be able to say off the top of your head which wines smell of, e.g., raspberries or honey.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series. No frills, just the essential facts on wine.
Share your wine reviews with Wine Cellar Community, which is a growing community of wine enthusiasts that want to share their wine drinking experiences with others
Here are some of the features of Wine Cellar:
1. Translate wine reviews to your local language.
2. Follow other wine reviewers.
3. Receive automatic notifications when new wine reviews are added to the community.
4. Share wine reviews with Wine Cellar Community.
5. Search the community for top-rated wine reviews.
Wine Cellar requires the following permissions, in order to:
1. Full Internet Access
To interact with Wine Cellar Community, which is a growing community of wine enthusiasts that want to share their wine drinking experiences with others.
And to search for Wineries and Bars around your current location.
2. Your Location
To Geotag the location where you review a wine.
3. Hardware Control
To take pictures, when reviewing wines
4. Storage: Save pictures to the SD Card
It can also backup your Wine Reviews database, to the SD card.
However, pairing the right wine with your meal can be a nightmare. Most people are so confused about the rules associated with drinking wine for instance red wine goes well with meat and the white wine is just perfect for fish. Don’t get confused. All you require to do is to avoid so called rules for drinking wine and trust what suits your tastes and preferences. Here are some tips to enjoy a bottle of wine with your meal.
a) Specialty shops:
You should visit some shops that are famous for selling best wines. Specialized dealers are well aware of the quality of wine. You can talk to them regarding what’s good and what will excite your taste buds. Allow them to walk through a selection. Try to listen to their expert advice. This provides you excellent results. You should also answer some of the questions in order to help you in making a decision. These questions may include factors like your personal preference, price range and the meal you can consume a particular wine with. You can also visit shops with open bottles for tasting. You can taste these wine samples and then decide for your own preference.
b) Gain knowledge:
Wines are usually categorized by the types of grapes used in them. Grape species usually grow in restricted climatic conditions. For instance, the Pinot Noir grape grows best in Oregon, certain parts of California, Burgundy and New Zealand. When you look for a Pinot Noir wine, you should go for one that’s manufactured in one of the above mentioned areas. You should also attain certain knowledge about the grapes. This will help you taste some of the awesome varieties of wine. In case, you are an ardent lover of Merlot, you can try out a Red Bordeaux. This wine is made out of Merlot grape.
c) Right Region:
As already mentioned in the point above, you should pay extra attention to the region where the wine is produced. Climate differs in different region of the world and this affects the taste of wine. For instance, chardonnay grape grows better all over the world. When grown in warm climate, it gives out earthier taste and produces lighter and citrusy taste in cooler climate.
d) Opt for what you like:
This is easy. Most people prefer sticking to what they have already taste and love. Each one of us have our own individual taste and like drinking the wine we already know about and have tasted before. Hence, it is very important to opt for what you like in order to enjoy the wire.
e) Don’t follow the so-called ‘rules’:
It is a common saying that white wine goes well with fish and red wine tastes well with meat dishes. However, restricting yourself to these rules will exacerbate the fun out of choosing wine. It’s better to trust your own inner sense when it comes to choosing wine.
Here is what you will learn about in the "Good Wine Guide" E-Book:
Becoming Familiar with Wine...
Choosing a Dessert Wine...
Choosing a High Quality Wine...
Choosing a Wine with Dinner...
Cooking with Wine...
Do Wine Glasses Matter?...
Does Price Define Quality in Wine?...
Following the Wine Serving Rules...
Fruit and Specialty Wines...
Have You Tried Local Wines?...
How to Choose a Red Wine with Fish...
How to Qualify as a Wine Critic...
How to Store Wine...
Is Wine Making Easy?...
Making Accommodations for Non-Drinking Guests...
Planning a Wine Tasting Party...
Presenting Your Host with a Bottle of Wine...
Red or White: Making the Right Decision...
Red Wine and Red Meat Pairing...
Serving Wine without Dinner...
The Art of Wine Tasting...
The Importance of Serving the Proper Wine...
The Wine Making Process...
The Importance of Quality Wine in Cooking...
Your Initial Wine Purchase...
So, go ahead and grab your free app on the wine guide now!
wine tasting guide
With this free Wine Dictionary app you can:
• Browse the list of more then 900 words and definitions
• Search directly for a words
If you like wine, this app is for you!