About 430 regions of the 13 most important wine countries are systematically presented and made accessible in this App. The text centres on grape variety proportions, quality grading, shelf life and most of the characteristics of the wines.
The essential facts about over 680 types of wine:
- Which grapes are used in an Amarone della Valpolicella?
- What are the typical aromas of a Ribera del Duero?
- What is the general quality and shelf life of a Madiran?
- Which are the differences between a Margaux and a St-Estèphe?
- 2'500 vintage ratings (generally from 1990 to 2009)
All this on your Android device, to join any conversation about wine in a relaxed and convincing way.
This App is based on the successful book “Die Weinsteckbriefe” (The Wine Profiles) by Kurt Gibel, who also published the best-selling “Weine degustieren – leicht & spielend” (Wine Tasting – Relaxed and Easy; 2010: 11th edition).
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
• Vivino Premium annually for $49,99 (Save two months)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 9 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 9 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 9 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
The Wine-Searcher App is a genius shortcut to your favorite wines, beers and spirits – wherever you are on Earth. It’ll even check your nearest wine store and recommend you their best value bottles.
The app is built around our price comparison engine, listing almost 7 million bottles from 50,000 merchants around the world. Every month we help millions of people locate, price-compare and purchase quality wines, beers and spirits. And now our whole search engine fits neatly in your pocket.
Looking for information on a particular wine? Or perhaps a rare cognac, bourbon or single malt Scotch whisky? Want to find the best vintage from your favorite vineyards and wineries? Just type in a name, or take a picture with our label recognition scanner. Wine-Searcher will quickly present you with:
• Where to buy
• Vintage ratings
• Critic scores
• Label images
• Grape varieties
• Regions & appellations
Wine-Searcher’s reliable wine information has been helping wine lovers locate their favorite wines for over fifteen years. Top wine critic Jancis Robinson writes: "Thanks to Wine-Searcher, the most successful and seriously useful price comparison website, everyone should now be paying the right price for the wines they buy".
All apps require access to your phone’s information and functions. We've reduced this to an absolute minimum:
• Internet & Network (to find your wine in our database)
• Camera (for scanning wine labels)
• Storage memory (to keep a copy of scanned labels)
• GPS location (to locate your nearest wine store)
• Phone calling (so you can call stores at the touch of a button)
This handy bottle finder is the best thing for mobile wine recommendations and information. Install and enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE that the vintage ratings are for wine regions and not for single wines.
*** Countries (with 130 wine regions):
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand.
from 1912: for the best Vintage Ports
from 1945: for the best Bordeaux
from 1980: for most other wine regions
...until 2013 (2013 as preview).
*** Number of vintage ratings:
*** How to find them:
You’re at a loss from which region a Bandol, a Charlemagne or a Frascati comes? Select the wine regions directly from the index with approximately 550 entries. This will guide you to the correct region (e.g., Bandol -> Provence; Charlemagne -> Côte d’Or, Burgundy; Frascati -> Lazio, Italy).
*** How to compare them:
You want to know, e.g., in which regions the 2008 vintage came out especially well? It’s a breeze with the sophisticated search screen.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series. No frills, just the essential facts on wine.
With this free Wine Dictionary app you can:
• Browse the list of more then 900 words and definitions
• Search directly for a words
If you like wine, this app is for you!
"This app is incredible. Even the newest wine drinkers should feel at ease..." - Mashable
"Hello Vino can help almost anyone navigate a wine list." - NY Times
"If you want to impress your date, pull up Hello Vino to make it look like you know whether to order a Zinfandel or a Malbec." - NPR Morning Edition
IF YOU LOVE WINE, but you don't know much about the names, types, regions and wine pairings, this app is for you.
RECOMMENDATIONS - This wine app will help you BEFORE you buy. It's made for the 99% of wine shoppers who need some help in the store or restaurant. Simply tell the app what you're eating, or provide some general taste preferences, and Hello Vino will recommend the perfect bottle for every occasion.
WINE LABEL SCANNER - Ever purchased a wine based on the label design? Now you actually have a good excuse! Snap a pic of the wine label and Hello Vino will tell your about the wine (tasting notes, ratings, food pairings, etc.) and you can even order more of that delicious vino through the app.
REMEMBER EVERY WINE - You'll never forget another wine with Hello Vino's photographic memory. Simply snap a pic and take a quick note to remember all of your wine purchases. You can also rate and share your favorite bottles via Facebook, Twitter & email.
WINE SEARCH ENGINE - Powered by wine-searcher.com, the industry's largest and most reliable wine search engine, the database includes more than 6 million wines.
WINE GUIDE - An incredible dictionary of wine varieties. And, by popular demand (we've literally received hundreds of requests), you can use the app "in reverse" by getting food pairings and recipes based on the wine you already have. For example, if you already have a nice bottle of Pinot Noir, the app will suggest types of foods that pair well (with recipes powered by Yummly!).
WINE PRO ON-CALL - You can now speak to a LIVE PERSON to help with your wine buying. It's like having your very own wine expert on-demand. We have a team of wine-educated assistants based in California wine country, ready to help you find the perfect bottle.
COMMUNITY WINE RATINGS - Consumer ratings are now available, contributed by our community of more than 2 million Hello Vino app users.
INSIDER WINE DEALS - Our wine experts have hand-picked the best wine deals available online. We also have promo codes for 1-cent shipping and even wine gift cards & vouchers (while they last)!
FOOD & WINE PAIRINGS - Whether it's pepperoni pizza, filet mignon, or even mac & cheese, Hello Vino has the largest food and wine pairing database in all the App Store. Simply choose your dish, then the app will tell you the best wine for the meal.
WINE GIFT IDEAS - Need to bring a killer bottle of wine to your next festivus? Hello Vino has you covered with wine recommendations for every occasion (date night, holidays, dinner with the boss, etc.).
Please send feedback and support issues to email@example.com for a quick response.
See what's trending and learn more about wine by following the world's leading winemakers, sommeliers and wine critics. Buy wines you love from your phone. And all this works for beer and spirits too!
INSTANT WINE RECOGNITION
• Take a photo and Delectable will identify the wine in seconds
• Get reviews and tasting notes on any wine from the world’s leading wine community
• Scan an unlimited number of wines for free
PERSONAL WINE JOURNAL
• Add your own ratings and tasting notes to keep track of your favorites
• Tag people and locations to remember great times and great tastes
• Share recommendations with friends
FIND NEW WINES
• Follow top sommeliers, winemakers, and wine pros
• Explore curated lists and discover your next favorite wine
• Buy wine right from your phone and we’ll deliver it to your doorstep
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT DELECTABLE
“The Essential Wine App” — James Beard award winner Jordan Mackay
"The Only Wine App Worth a ****" — Alder Yarrow, vinography.com (http://vinography.com/)
“A wine app that could revolutionize drinking” — David White, terroirist.com (http://terroirist.com/)
In mobile guide you will find:
- map of czech viticulture regions
- details about Moravian regions
- details about Bohemian regions
- history of winery in Czech republic
-categories of czech wine (still, sparkling, carbonated, liqueur, table, country, quality and more)
- a list of white wines
- a list of red wines
-detailed description of each of wines with images of grapes and basic characteristics
Created by the trusted tasting experts and editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, the Tasting Guide provides much more than the average wine app. You’ll receive over 2,000 new wine, beer and spirits reviews every month. Also included in the Tasting Guide is premium content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine updated each month and ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Wine Enthusiast Magazine celebrates 25 years of delivering the latest in wine ratings and trends, food and travel, and entertaining, as well as cocktail and spirits. And now the world's best magazine is bringing you all the best wine, beer and spirits ratings in one FREE app.
For questions about the Tasting Guide please email us at TastingGuide@wineenthusiast.net.
Tasting Guide Features
• Search filters help you to find detailed reviews and ratings from the most respected editorial team in the industry.
• Scan a label’s UPC code with a built-in scanner so that you can trigger searches for wine, beer and spirits.
• Share your favorite reviews with friends on Facebook and Twitter as well as via email.
• Keep track of your favorite sips by adding your own reviews. Just snap a picture of your label and save it with your review for easy reference.
• Browse the 2013 Vintage Chart for a quick, easy, scrollable year-by-year guide to the overall quality and drinkability of the wines from the world’s major wine-growing regions.
• Earn badges that unlock special discounts and offers from Wine Enthusiast, whether you’re a wine, spirits or suds lover.
Receive Premium Content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine
The Tasting Guide is regularly updated with articles from the latest issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine plus exclusive online content. Receive the latest Wine Enthusiast city guides, recipe and pairing articles, profiles of movers and shakers in wine, beer and spirits and more.
Also included in the Tasting Guide are our Top Lists. Each year our tasting team sifts through thousands of wines we have reviewed to select the very best for inclusion in our annual Top 100 lists. Of course, since we also review spirits and beers, we compile lists including the best of those as well.
The Tasting Guide includes tips on wine basics, including everything from how-to-read a wine label to learning important terms for French, German and Italian wines to the best methods of cooking with wine.
or… if you want to know more about a particular bottle
or… if you are in vacation in France and you want to know what kind of wine can be found in the area…
Download FRENCH WINES, an application by GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS, the famous French wine guide!
Exclusive content : Comprehensive information, written by the experts of the Guide Hachette des Vins
HOW TO CHOOSE AND SERVE WINE:
• Know the quality of every french vintage since 1945 thanks to 700 ratings!
• Find information about “appellation controlée” wines: description, colors and aromas, grape variety, ageing capacity and service temperature .
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT WINE:
• A complete cartography of wine growing regions of France
• A dictionary to understand the vocabulary of wine, with 230 definitions
AN EASY-TO-USE APPLICATION:
• A search engine to easily find a wine or definition
• All the vintage ratings available in a few clicks for each region
• Quality design
For more information and to get access to wine tasting notes from the Guide Hachette des Vins: www.hachette-vins.com
* All new intuitive user interface that makes inputing notes fun and easy
* Ability to share notes across a wide range of channels like Wine Notes users, Facebook, and Email
* Comprehensive database with thousands of wineries and locations with the ability to add your own
* Large dictionary database with over 100 key wine terms to help guide your ratings
Please email us from the settings page with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
In your custom list of My Wines you can add all the details of your favorite wines: photo, grapes or composition, price, origin, vineyard's name, etc..
My Wines is designed for wine lovers.
When you are ordering a good wine or you are in the store buying wine, you can check your personal list to compare vintages, grape varieties, wineries and even prices.
You can carry your personal wine book with you.
Just add your wines through a simple form.
You can add a photo to each wine from the pictures stored on your android smartphone or you can use the camera to take a picture of the bottle (or even of the ocasion to keep the memory forever.)
My Wines has a scoring system for you to give points to each wine.
You have 6 listings: Red Wine, Rosé Wine, White Wine, Favorites, Sparkling, Fortified and To try
Added option to import wines from trial version
A few user interface improvements
Swipe to pass from one wine to the next/previous
More improvements coming soon...
- “Everything you need for wine" - TODAY Show
- "A delicious download for your app collection" - USA Today
- The only wine app with ability to buy with Google wallet.
Wine finder: Snap a photo of any wine label and the app instantly recognizes it. Not only does it work on bottles, Drync can also scan labels from your camera roll, magazines, computer screens, and even billboards.
- SNAP a photo of the wine label, and Drync instantly matches it to show availability, price, ratings and descriptions with out exclusive wine finder technology.
- TRACK your favorite wines, personal ratings, and tasting notes.
- BUY wine in seconds for delivery to your doorstep with our secure wine cart. Now you can also buy with Google Wallet.
- DISCOVER wines and see what your friends and other Dryncers are sipping. We have more than 30,000 bottles to choose from, so you have options.
- SHARE wine selections on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and email.
- LEARN about wines with our collections curated by our in-house sommeliers, and associated blog posts.
SAVE YOUR WINES ONCE - HAVE THEM ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your Android phone. Your wine saves will sync automatically.
- On the Web: www.drync.com
MORE ABOUT DRYNC
For support, suggestions, ideas on how to make our app better or other inquiries, please feel free to contact us:
- Learn more about Drync: http://www.drync.com/about_us
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 1-877-871-6226
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/drync
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dryncwine
“Corkz if the best all-purpose wine app available for serious wine drinkers and collectors” – The New York Times
Corkz is the easy way to get the most out of wine, whether you’re an expert or beginner! Uncork the power of CellarTracker’s enormous wine database of over 1.7 million unique wines and over 4 million tasting notes. Corkz is the only app with side-by-side comparisons and loads of extra features like Reviews, Wine Cellar Management, Social Media, and a Wine Places guide.
One low once off purchase gives you access to all our information and features without any ads or in-app charges. Launched in 2008, Corkz has a reputation for innovation, dependability and customer service – it’s like having a sommelier in your pocket! Check us out and you’ll see why The Wall Street Journal called us “[one of] our favorite wine apps,” we were one of Fast Company’s 25 “must have” apps, and featured in GeekWire, AT&T ads and even by Apple in their retail stores
SIMPLE WINE SEARCHING
With Corkz you can easily find whichever wine bottle you’re searching for. Red wine, White wine, Dry wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot– we’ve got them all! You can either browse by wine regions and varietals or you can simply use our wine search feature.
If you are enjoying your wine bottle among friends at home, at a restaurant or at a wine bar, and have the bottle with you our wine scanner is just what you need. Simply scan the barcode and find what you’re looking for fast – without having to take a picture of your wine bottle in a dimly lit restaurant!
With our professional ‘wine encyclopedia’, you can learn all about the different wine terms, wine varietals and wine regions. Amaze your friends with your extensive wine knowledge at your next wine tasting party!
SIDE-BY-SIDE WINE COMPARISONS
We’re the only app that lets you compare wines side-by-side on the same screen – makes those hard decisions easy when you’re deciding what to buy at the restaurant or wine shop. Compare wine ratings & reviews, wine prices, drinking windows and more!
Instant pricing from hundreds of online sources and the immense database of over 1.7 million unique wines and more than 4 million tasting notes puts the world of wine at your fingertips!
NO SURPRISE CHARGES
Pay once and you’re done! Other wine apps are free at first but then hit you with a monthly subscription or in-app charges to get all their features and listings. Our low price gives you complete access to our entire database and all our services!
LOADS OF EXTRA FEATURES
· Wine Cellar Management – Browse, rate, and manage wines right from your phone! Add and remove inventory in real-time!
· Ratings, Tasting Notes and Wishlists – Rate the wines you drink and find the ones you want.
· Places – See wine bars, and more, in your area!
· Near You – See what others are drinking and looking at near you
· Social Media – Tell your friends about the wines you’re drinking in real time.
· References – Definitions and articles make it easy to learn more about wine.
HELPFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Customer service is important to us! Any questions, comments or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you! We want you to get the most out of Corkz and are always looking for ways to improve it. For general questions, technical issues and suggestions, please visit our support site. Or email customer support at email@example.com -- a real person will read your email and get back to you as soon as possible.
***** If you like Corkz, please consider giving us a 5-star rating. We love to see customers enjoying the work and care we put into making Corkz the best wine app possible. *****
Note: Some features require a CellarTracker account, which can be set up easily within Corkz. Due to the size of the database, Corkz requires an Internet connection.
The Number 1 Lifestyle App on iOS is now available on Android.
As featured in/on:
- The Daily Mail
- Chris Evans' Radio 2 Breakfast Show
- ITV1's This Morning
- Stephen Fry's Gadget Man
This App is for Wine Connoisseurs and Students of Wine alike. You can get Information about:
- Wine that matches with types of food.
- Food that matches with types and particular varieties of Wine.
- Pick a Wine by flavour.
- Ask the Expert? - Any queries about a Wine why not ask an Expert and then can email you back specific advice about it.
- Ever wanted to remember a Wine for later that you had at a restaurant? Ever wanted to recommend it to a friend? That can be done through the Label Library. You can take a picture of your Wine label, add notes to it i.e. price and then share that label with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Forgotten the name of a Wine? Why not add it to your favourites, rate it and share that with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our partner UCB restaurants and the great variety of food they offer on their menus. See what wines go best with that menu.
- Want to test your knowledge of Wine? Take the test your knowledge quiz. Take easy, medium or hard quizzes, find out how many you got right, then find out some information on why that answer was right.
- Wine of the week, weekly there will be a new Wine shown with information on price etc.