· Browse, view and download for offline viewing specification sheets and brochures on the complete range of materials handling equipment by Hyster.
· Use our product selector to help you find the right Hyster products for your application.
· Watch videos of Hyster forklifts in action.
· Search and locate your nearest Hyster Dealer.
Now supports mobile Android devices
More features coming soon…
Livré avec une base de données exemple, il doit cependant être utilisé avec l'application professionnelle RégieSpectacle réseau ou monoposte (logiciel de gestion et de planification de spectacles).
RSmobile permet la lecture de planning et de contacts.
Using a mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and a bluetooth-enabled handheld laser barcode scanner, cotton warehouses can perform these functions:
- Record bale locations
- Verify shipping orders
- Collect received bales
- Paperless picking list
- Picking list verification
- Print missing bale tags
- Reception window
*** IMPORTANT RESTRICTIONS (read before installing):
*** Your warehouse must be subscribed to IsMyLoadReady.com (an eCotton service) in order for you to send or receive data with this app.
We have tested with the Symbol LS3578-ER handheld scanner. Any scanner that supports the "HID" bluetooth profile should work with this app. Please contact us before purchasing a scanner to ensure compatibility.
Wireless printing abilities were developed and tested using a Zebra P4T bluetooth mobile label printer. Any Zebra bluetooth printer should work, but please check with us before purchasing one.
- Identify a location and then scan bales as they are stacked. When complete, data is uploaded to your eCotton Warehouse System wirelessly, so there's no need to dock the device or scanner in the office.
Shipping Order Verification:
- Select a shipping order to work with by scanning the shipping order or marks barcode, or select manually from a list. Scan the bales being loaded onto the truck.
- Select an inbound mark to work with (from a list or scanned from a barcode), then match up PBI numbers with warehouse bale numbers. Even record damaged bales if you like, which can send an email with attached photo of the damaged bale. For certificated bales, bale weight can be captured from a scale via bluetooth. When complete, data is uploaded to your eCotton Warehouse System wirelessly...no docking of the device or scanner in the office, and no chance of losing a day's worth of work.
Paperless picking list:
- Accesses picking list data that is prepared by the eCotton Warehouse System. A list of bales to pick is presented, and bale numbers are verified as they are pulled from stock and scanned. Picking lists can be divided and assigned to any number of workers or by equipment (forklift) ID.
Picking List Verification:
- For verifying bales that have been pulled from stock and are waiting on the floor to be moved to the staging area.
- As each bale is scanned, the Color Flag and Marks are displayed. Counters show your progress on each mark.
- As bales are scanned, the screen flashes green and makes a "good" sound for a good bale, and the screen flashes red and makes a "bad" sound for a bad bale (DOG).
- View Shorts when done scanning.
- Completion eMails can be automatically sent to warehouse management.
- Can be installed on multiple devices for a single warehouse.
We are actively updating Mobile Bale Scan on a regular basis. Please enable automatic updates so you'll have the latest features and best performance.
We'd like to hear your comments and/or suggestions as we continue to add features to Mobile Bale Scan. Please use this email address (instead of review comments) for any questions or suggestions: mailto:Support@EWRInc.com
Application License Agreement: http://www.eCotton.com/Documents/MobileAppEULA.pdf
Please Note: The Integriti Mobile App will only connect to a suitably licensed Inner Range Integriti Controller or Integriti server.
• Smartphone-Controller Interface License, Part Number “996021”
• Smartphone-Server Interface License, Part Number “996926”
Integriti Mobile has been designed with ease of use in mind, focusing on intuitive navigation and a rich graphical interface. Features of the App include:
• Connect to a Controller using the free Inner Range SkyTunnel service for easy connectivity or connect to a Controller or Server by specifying the relevant IP address
• Monitoring and control of Areas, Doors, Inputs, Auxiliaries, Auxiliary Lists, Action Lists and Automated Tasks
• Creation of background maps with icon/widget overlays
• A range of widget icons are built-in
• View live and historic system events (access granted, alarms etc)
• In-built help at each screen displays useful information relevant to the screen you are currently viewing
• Advanced timing control of Doors and Auxiliaries
• A whole lot more!
Integriti Mobile supports multiple App operators - share the same Android device amongst friends and colleagues with individual login’s to display personalized maps, widgets and settings. Furthermore, sophisticated security measures ensure that an App operator must also exist in the Controller or Server they wish to connect to. App operators can only view objects according to the permissions of the matching user. The end result is a state of the art secure and flexible solution for remote control.
Whatever your schedule, the Integriti Mobile App empowers you to take charge of your security system wherever you are.
The company specializes in sales and service of Caterpillar products, including earthmoving, construction and material handling equipment, and diesel engines used for electric power generation, on-highway and marine propulsion applications.
- New Product Listing
- Used Equipment Listing
- Instant Help Request
- Dealership Locations
- Events & Specials
- Video & Photo Gallery
- Vision Link Access
- Online Billing Access
This app will allow you to:
- View agendas and explore sessions / tracks - Create a personal schedule
- View speaker biographies
- Access interactive maps
- View a feed of the event activity, including attendee comments, photos, and more
- Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths
- Expand your professional network
Key app features:
- Status Update: a quick way to share comments, collaborate on sessions, where you are, and which session you’re attending
- Activity Feed: keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, find trending sessions andtopics, and view photos from the event.
- Agenda: view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
- Users: see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
- Profile: your app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
The Eurotire app brings together a range of important data essential for operational efficiency and tire safety, allowing you to access this information easily, no matter how remote your location.
Tire Selector Feature:
• Ability to select by Vehicle Manufacturer / Make / Model
• Selector lists all appropriate tires for that particular vehicle
• Call up the product specifications for each appropriate tire to see a full description of tread patterns, tread types, ply rating, load indexes, inflation pressure and load ratings.
• Ability to email PDF of spec sheet
• Data appears in both metric and imperial units
Load Check Feature:
Once a tire is selected, a load check can be done on that specific tire to see safety ratings and identify maximum load and weight limits. This determines whether you’re using the correct tire for that particular application and ensures longer tire life, reduced fuel consumption, extended equipment life and safer applications.
Location Finder Feature:
Find Eurotire locations and contact information across the globe.
Learn more about the company, our bias and radial production facilities, our full line of products, tools and services and connect to the Eurotire website.
Rock & Dirt has thousands of listings that feature construction equipment, including bulldozers, excavators, wheel loaders and backhoes. The listings are from local and international dealers, private sellers and auctioneers. You’ll find all the major brands such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Volvo and Case.
You’ll get up-to-date auction information, including past auction results, so you can find what is for sale and at what price—vital information for tracking industry price trends.
With advanced search functionality, the Rock & Dirt app lets you search as broadly or narrowly as you wish, then sort the results using various criteria. You’ll get complete listings with all of the information seen on our website, including photos and full descriptions, as well as a variety of seller contact options.
Rock & Dirt app features:
◦ Search and sort listings for construction equipment, trucks, trailers, attachments, services and companies.
◦ Search by specific criteria such as category, sub-category, make, model, price, auction item, etc.
◦ Easily contact the seller via the app by phone or email, get directions to the listing or view the seller’s website in your preferred browser. You can also view the listing on our website at www.RockAndDirt.com.
◦ View upcoming industry auctions and events and add them to your personal calendar through our Events Calendar.
◦ Get quick access to the Rock & Dirt contact information.
android.permission.CALL_PHONE -- necessary for contacting the seller via a phone call
android.permission.INTERNET -- necessary for obtaining information to display in the app
android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR -- needed to store requested event or auction information into your calendar
The Wireless Sensor unit, CMVL 4000, has to be used as the front-end to:
• Improve your machinery maintenance simply, safely, wirelessly
• A cost-effective solution for vibration analysis
• Judgement criteria based on ISO standards and SKF bearing expertise
• Enables wireless data collection from a safe distance
• Data can be transferred to a computer for trending and further analysis
• Ideal for anyone interested in moving from time-based to condition-based condition and predictive maintenance
Now for English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Chinese language settings.
Grazie a questa App potrai leggere la nostra storia e seguirci sulla pagina Facebook e sul sito internet direttamente dal tuo smartphone.
Inoltre, potrai rimanere aggiornato su tutte le news e le occasioni nel settore.
Cosa aspetti? Scarica subito la nuova App LBR Demolizioni!
You now have convenient access to:
-Check parts availability and pricing
-Build parts orders that can be placed from JLG Online Express® or directly from the app
-Track parts order status
-View equipment manuals and related literature
-Access serial number specific information
-Access to other JLG mobile-based offerings, including the JLG Analyzer app and JLGU
A JLG Online Express username is required to access the app. If you are a JLG account holder and do not have an Online Express username, please go to http://onlineexpress2.jlg.com to sign up.
Powered by GDC IT Solutions